Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:39:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38099 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:21:06 PM

I am not seeing any reviews from rating site for this project, does it mean that they havent done any ico review on you guys or you have posted them somewhere else?
Basically, most of the ICO rating website is reviewing a project if only their platform has so many supporters like this project. I wonder why ICO rating doesn't rating it, this project is really good.
It's really strange like that. Maybe before this project, her turn did not reach? The project is not old, but less new. There are projects that are older. Which are still in development.
I think that the development team simply did not submit its application for determining the Ico rating. It is a pity, because this is a good indicator of the reliability of the project for investors.

I doubt they care, like most ICO devs dont care about their ICO as long as it brings in them money. Why care when the cash is rolling into their hands

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 06:10:46 PM

I am not seeing any reviews from rating site for this project, does it mean that they havent done any ico review on you guys or you have posted them somewhere else?
Basically, most of the ICO rating website is reviewing a project if only their platform has so many supporters like this project. I wonder why ICO rating doesn't rating it, this project is really good.
It's really strange like that. Maybe before this project, her turn did not reach? The project is not old, but less new. There are projects that are older. Which are still in development.
I think that the development team simply did not submit its application for determining the Ico rating. It is a pity, because this is a good indicator of the reliability of the project for investors.
This project is really good but it's really just controversial so many people just don't believe the whole one single wallet things but I think is best to just wait and see what's their whole plans and how they intend to take things

MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:38:03 PM

You are right, I agree that saifu really needs a good advertising strategies so that it will attract many investors to join also they need to develop securely their systemso that people will trust it.
Have a lot of ways for advertising Saifu at this time. Maybe the team should have seriously about this case. Hope Saifu can growth stably.
I agree with you, now is the right time to promote Saifu to many people it will help us go up
Yeah. Advertising plays an important role in Saifu's success. I guess they need more manpower for advertising or campaigns so that the word about this project will be spread more. This is a promising project just as you guys said.

A better bounty plan will really fix all the things which we are observing and expecting between saifu will surely take a better decision, let us do monitor for their bigger announcements, it might be working on the system to setup the foundation.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:46:38 PM

You are right, I agree that saifu really needs a good advertising strategies so that it will attract many investors to join also they need to develop securely their systemso that people will trust it.
Have a lot of ways for advertising Saifu at this time. Maybe the team should have seriously about this case. Hope Saifu can growth stably.
I agree with you, now is the right time to promote Saifu to many people it will help us go up
Yeah. Advertising plays an important role in Saifu's success. I guess they need more manpower for advertising or campaigns so that the word about this project will be spread more. This is a promising project just as you guys said.

A better bounty plan will really fix all the things which we are observing and expecting between saifu will surely take a better decision, let us do monitor for their bigger announcements, it might be working on the system to setup the foundation.
Advertising and Marketing really helps a project to grow and I think SAIFU should really think about it they should implement several programs that will benefit some of their current users this will also help in these users spreading the word about the platform and growing the user base of the platform.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:22:50 PM

I doubt they care, like most ICO devs dont care about their ICO as long as it brings in them money. Why care when the cash is rolling into their hands
I will not agree, in fact serious developers assemble money to real works on improvement of their project, advertising, run-up, distribution and of course to improvement of algorithm. But far from all and here you are right partially.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:47:07 PM

Ask Saifu team a question about the project!

We've decided to host a live AskMeAnything session on YouTube
goo.gl/KC1f1E!

Save the date: 22.02.2018 18:00 UTC.

Tag your questions with the #SaifuAMA #askSaifu hashtags in twitter or in our official Telegram channel

It is really a good news and hope it can help the each investor who wants to invest into this project but yet does not have much knowledge about the project. Saifu is really doing great and hope that in the future even it can jump the markets soon.
It's really amazing.i never seen that this type of session arranged by any of other project.i think this will help all investeros to clearify their any queries related to this project.so it will also help to attract more and more investeros.
Plus you are free to ask all your questions live it helps connect dev to the consumers and helps identify some stumbling blocks and fix or provide clarity to project thumps up to dev
It's really amazing.i never seen that this type of session arranged by any of other project.i think this will help all investeros to clearify their any queries related to this project.so it will also help to attract more and more investeros.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:06:57 PM

The developers responded to security questions - how do they plan to approach user security issues, or rather, the possibility of using them?
Yeah, which I'm trying to joined their channel but it doesn't exist. Which I try to ask further information about their project since by joining in the channel will makes us updated.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:27:42 PM

The developers responded to security questions - how do they plan to approach user security issues, or rather, the possibility of using them?
Yeah, which I'm trying to joined their channel but it doesn't exist. Which I try to ask further information about their project since by joining in the channel will makes us updated.

Which channel are you talking about? Is it their telegram channel about what you want to speak. I think, joining their telegram channel for some important updates is really good and also each issue can be resolved their with some of the best team members.
Here is the link to their telegram:- https://t.me/saifu_ai
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:45:25 PM

Which channel are you talking about? Is it their telegram channel about what you want to speak. I think, joining their telegram channel for some important updates is really good and also each issue can be resolved their with some of the best team members.
Here is the link to their telegram:- https://t.me/saifu_ai
They are really much active in their telegram group and also the admin there are much friendly. Also the number of members is growing day by day into their telegram group so i am sure that they will have some great benefits ahead also the platform will soon reach great heights.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:01:46 PM

Ask Saifu team a question about the project!

We've decided to host a live AskMeAnything session on YouTube
goo.gl/KC1f1E!

Save the date: 22.02.2018 18:00 UTC.

Tag your questions with the #SaifuAMA #askSaifu hashtags in twitter or in our official Telegram channel
https://i.imgur.com/Oo97p6b.jpg
It is really a good news and hope it can help the each investor who wants to invest into this project but yet does not have much knowledge about the project. Saifu is really doing great and hope that in the future even it can jump the markets soon.
Plus you are free to ask all your questions live it helps connect dev to the consumers and helps identify some stumbling blocks and fix or provide clarity to project thumps up to dev
That us really great and i am sure that it will surely attract a good amount of investors. In that platform almost each investor/participator can get their each query solved and it is really a main thing into the promotion and the betterment of the future.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:49:01 PM

Yes, as for me i really appreciate this project with professional team and their idea is so good. But if no one know about Saifu, who can say this project will reach their hard cap at ICO, and in the case we reach hard cap or not, what happen?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:14:28 PM

They will take responsibility to keep your assets save the same way when you keep your money in traditional bank, They said that Saifu is fully regulated platform and hold license from national bank in their country. In other work, you leave the security worries to them.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:14:58 PM

This shouldn't be taken lightly since they are planning to make a platform that will hold all the cryptocurrency of their user, will this be considered as a centralized account?
Yes. And i am very curiously about which cryptocurrencies we will have at Saifu, i don't want a lot of shitcoin name and wallet appear at my wallet.
shoa (OP)

Activity: 232

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:36:53 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 01:37:12 AM by shoa

Yes, as for me i really appreciate this project with professional team and their idea is so good. But if no one know about Saifu, who can say this project will reach their hard cap at ICO, and in the case we reach hard cap or not, what happen?

Greetings!
Reaching our soft cap will allow us to meet most of the milestones in our roadmap. Upgrading to a banking license and the services contingent upon it would likely have to be delayed until organic growth could cover them. If we are able to achieve our hard cap, the funds raised will allow us to expand our geographical cover of licenses and upgrade to a banking license more quickly, as liquidity requirements are high. Additionally, we will be able to expand our cryptocurrency offerings more quickly and get accounts on more major exchanges sooner.
At the moment, we have already reached a soft cap, because the amount collected now is $17M from private investors + funds on the ICO meter, now it's $4,917,418, all together almost $22M.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:40:36 AM

I think it will be good if we ask the admins and devs about this matter. So that they make an update right away. Because making a group chat is a good way to communicate with the members.

shoa (OP)

Activity: 232

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:51:23 AM

I think it will be good if we ask the admins and devs about this matter. So that they make an update right away. Because making a group chat is a good way to communicate with the members.
Welcome to the official Telegram Saifu community!
elitemom

Activity: 174

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:59:19 AM

When this token come on any exchange now?
Will I receive any information email or any notification?
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:12:20 AM

Greetings!
Reaching our soft cap will allow us to meet most of the milestones in our roadmap. Upgrading to a banking license and the services contingent upon it would likely have to be delayed until organic growth could cover them. If we are able to achieve our hard cap, the funds raised will allow us to expand our geographical cover of licenses and upgrade to a banking license more quickly, as liquidity requirements are high. Additionally, we will be able to expand our cryptocurrency offerings more quickly and get accounts on more major exchanges sooner.
At the moment, we have already reached a soft cap, because the amount collected now is $17M from private investors + funds on the ICO meter, now it's $4,917,418, all together almost $22M.
Those are really a good metrics which SAIFU succeeded meeting all the challenges by constantly proceeding with the instructions holding the possibilities and better plans, we do experience the upgrades of the better technology that you keep making it always a brand new competing the competitors.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:41:35 AM

Advertising and Marketing really helps a project to grow and I think SAIFU should really think about it they should implement several programs that will benefit some of their current users this will also help in these users spreading the word about the platform and growing the user base of the platform.
Advertising is the core of a company, if they achieve good advertising they won’t even need to work as hard. I hope that saifu’s marketing team works on this agenda and tries to approach as many people as possible.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:13:06 AM

Those questions that involve securities and personal accounts concerns should be included in their F.A.Q. sections so that members will be easily find answers to their questions.
Yes this is true. This would be easier for project managers, investors and potential users. This is worth considering. And this applies to many projects

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: