Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:39:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38100 times)
darth_darth

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:15:18 PM

Thank you. I can finally read useful information, and not these conversations bots

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:28:54 PM

Thanks for the useful information! This review is very informative! More such reviews, that users would see how interesting they are to this project.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 06:52:36 PM

Different is review. Very informative and it is remarkable submitted project. Illustration attention is brought close together. I delivered like. In such as You enthusiasts project requires quite, would help very much in quick popularisation.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:57:21 PM

Yes, as for me i really appreciate this project with professional team and their idea is so good. But if no one know about Saifu, who can say this project will reach their hard cap at ICO, and in the case we reach hard cap or not, what happen?

Greetings!
Reaching our soft cap will allow us to meet most of the milestones in our roadmap. Upgrading to a banking license and the services contingent upon it would likely have to be delayed until organic growth could cover them. If we are able to achieve our hard cap, the funds raised will allow us to expand our geographical cover of licenses and upgrade to a banking license more quickly, as liquidity requirements are high. Additionally, we will be able to expand our cryptocurrency offerings more quickly and get accounts on more major exchanges sooner.
At the moment, we have already reached a soft cap, because the amount collected now is $17M from private investors + funds on the ICO meter, now it's $4,917,418, all together almost $22M.

Well, this is a good update. The fundings will help a lot in the progress of development. Is it possible for those private investors to be known or are they just going to stay anonymous?

Great news saifu. Many members will be satisfied now. New milestone make the project more incredible. Reaching the hard cap will be soft and easy now. Good job guys!.
Well, it looks like this project is really doing great due to their private investors and those investors are really trust this project because $17M is a huge amount of money. This will attract the curiosity of the people because of this total amount of value that has been collected.
Well that will be good atleast if private investors can get it moving then we might actually experience Saifu after all and who know eventually maybe when is out people will later embrace it

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:57:41 PM

Yes, as for me i really appreciate this project with professional team and their idea is so good. But if no one know about Saifu, who can say this project will reach their hard cap at ICO, and in the case we reach hard cap or not, what happen?

Greetings!
Reaching our soft cap will allow us to meet most of the milestones in our roadmap. Upgrading to a banking license and the services contingent upon it would likely have to be delayed until organic growth could cover them. If we are able to achieve our hard cap, the funds raised will allow us to expand our geographical cover of licenses and upgrade to a banking license more quickly, as liquidity requirements are high. Additionally, we will be able to expand our cryptocurrency offerings more quickly and get accounts on more major exchanges sooner.
At the moment, we have already reached a soft cap, because the amount collected now is $17M from private investors + funds on the ICO meter, now it's $4,917,418, all together almost $22M.

Well, this is a good update. The fundings will help a lot in the progress of development. Is it possible for those private investors to be known or are they just going to stay anonymous?

They might surprisingly make a right move at the right time through private investors at the end to make every one suddenly amazed. Initially they aim on the public investors and at the last stage they just reveal to beat the metrics.
Amazing how you were able to pull that through. This only proves that this team is really serious in this project and they are really reliable since a lot of private investors trusted their money towards the team. I believe you can also reach the hard cap soon.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:04:15 PM

Saudi is a platform where anyone can transfer , transact through saifu account.As all currency are acceptable & can be store,is it will create problem for their own token.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:29:42 PM

Greetings!

Great news saifu. Many members will be satisfied now. New milestone make the project more incredible. Reaching the hard cap will be soft and easy now. Good job guys!.
Well, it looks like this project is really doing great due to their private investors and those investors are really trust this project because $17M is a huge amount of money. This will attract the curiosity of the people because of this total amount of value that has been collected.

This is proof that this project is really serious and they are doing their best to make saifu project successful. I am sure that because of this there will be more investors that will participate.

Actually, roadmap is always part in the project but some situation that there are some possible changes unexpectedly. Well, each of us want a good project and to be part on their success. As I look on their advocacy, platforms and features on this project it's nice and hoping to have a bounty soon.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:21:26 PM

Different is review. Very informative and it is remarkable submitted project. Illustration attention is brought close together. I delivered like. In such as You enthusiasts project requires quite, would help very much in quick popularisation.
That is a better learning for us understand Saifu now, and these genuine reviews will really build a trust for choosing Saifu as our choice for investing, we see it is reaping reaching more heights.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:33:38 PM

That is a better learning for us understand Saifu now, and these genuine reviews will really build a trust for choosing Saifu as our choice for investing, we see it is reaping reaching more heights.
Well yeah this type of reviews really help as users understand different perspective of different people and we can think about the potential investment in the. Good work!
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:40:16 PM

Greetings!

You should have mentioned that you still didn't have license ! I read on official website that Saifu is already holding license, but now I am hearing different story! Anyway thanks for brought it up. It's important info
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:16:35 PM

Well yeah this type of reviews really help as users understand different perspective of different people and we can think about the potential investment in the. Good work!
it's very good that the development team understands the importance of such reviews. Because very often projects lose precious investors only because they did not fully understand the idea of ​​creating a project.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:25:13 PM

Greetings!

This is a really big amount and even more than investors it will attract bounty hunters. But I realized that it is impossible to trace this amount or not in reality?
I have no doubt about Saifu will be the big bank alternative coins at the crypto world at the future. Hope Saifu will get successful.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 11:26:16 PM

Greetings!

You should have mentioned that you still didn't have license ! I read on official website that Saifu is already holding license, but now I am hearing different story! Anyway thanks for brought it up. It's important info
I guess this means upgrading the license and not having license.
Upgrading to a banking license
This project is doing great work untill now and also will turn out to be the best cryptocurrency account ahead.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:41:16 PM

Greetings!

This project is doing great work untill now and also will turn out to be the best cryptocurrency account ahead.

Yeah, agree, this very convincing project that for sure many users as well as investors will attract on this project. I will read deeper on its white paper as this project is in progress.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:57:01 PM

Greetings!

OK. Thank for make us have know more about your reaching capital. I hope have more investors will come to Saifu and this crowdsale will be successful.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:07:37 AM

Greetings!

Yeah, agree, this very convincing project that for sure many users as well as investors will attract on this project. I will read deeper on its white paper as this project is in progress.
Saifu will really get a good amount of investors and users to their project as it will make keeping our currencies at one place much easier. This project ill really help us all to save out precious time and also it will be much more conveniet.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:30:05 AM

Greetings!

Saifu will really get a good amount of investors and users to their project as it will make keeping our currencies at one place much easier. This project ill really help us all to save out precious time and also it will be much more conveniet.
This project is already getting some major investors towards their project and also they are soon collecting the funds for the developement of their platform. I am sure that each investor is waitinf for their platform to be launched soon.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:17:45 AM

Greetings!

I don't see any development updates so IDK what you mean by "best cryptocurrency" account. For starters local wallets are anyday better than online "accounts"
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:37:54 AM

I read your review on medium mate. Well, honestly bank working with cryptocurrency is not kind of good.  not being bias ok? We all know bitcoin has been created to oppose banks because of a financial crisis in the whole world. But well see the result of this one bank working with cryptos. Hmm...

shoa (OP)

Activity: 232

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:53:43 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 03:07:46 AM by shoa

I don't see any development updates so IDK what you mean by "best cryptocurrency" account. For starters local wallets are anyday better than online "accounts"
Greetings!
We are creating an account that will unite currencies and cryptocurrencies and you'll be able to store both safely in one place, easily exchange and use crypto in everyday life. We want to make cryptocurrencies more  understandable and accessible for a wide audience of non-tech savvy people and businesses.

At the moment we have a Small Payment Institution license, and we can carry out activities under this license. In the future, as the project develops, we will receive an Authorized Payment Institution/Electronic Money Institution license and a Commercial Bank license.
It will be, respectively, Saifu for business and Saifu for bank
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: