Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:08:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38108 times)
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:02:18 AM

I remember in the summer there was a similar project called Quolta, they offered a similar solution and have done nothing so far. I hope this project will be able to make the platform faster.
drippx

Activity: 539
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:06:53 AM

25% for founders, team and advisory board, 10% Saifu reserve funds.The founders and team are required to hold the tokens for at least six months before selling. any smart contract codes can poof this .
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:33:38 AM

Yes, as for me i really appreciate this project with professional team and their idea is so good. But if no one know about Saifu, who can say this project will reach their hard cap at ICO, and in the case we reach hard cap or not, what happen?

Greetings!
Reaching our soft cap will allow us to meet most of the milestones in our roadmap. Upgrading to a banking license and the services contingent upon it would likely have to be delayed until organic growth could cover them. If we are able to achieve our hard cap, the funds raised will allow us to expand our geographical cover of licenses and upgrade to a banking license more quickly, as liquidity requirements are high. Additionally, we will be able to expand our cryptocurrency offerings more quickly and get accounts on more major exchanges sooner.
At the moment, we have already reached a soft cap, because the amount collected now is $17M from private investors + funds on the ICO meter, now it's $4,917,418, all together almost $22M.

You should have mentioned that you still didn't have license ! I read on official website that Saifu is already holding license, but now I am hearing different story! Anyway thanks for brought it up. It's important info
I guess this means upgrading the license and not having license.
Upgrading to a banking license
This project is doing great work untill now and also will turn out to be the best cryptocurrency account ahead.

I don't see any development updates so IDK what you mean by "best cryptocurrency" account. For starters local wallets are anyday better than online "accounts"
How about Saifu as an offline secure wallet lie Metamask ? Such technology will really help as to deal with Saifu we will be creating one account for all Currency and Crypto currency, so more safety is highly required.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:35:11 AM

The development team is engaged in akivno attraction of investors and the future users. And as for their developments? They are conducted? There is news?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:36:43 AM

I read your review on medium mate. Well, honestly bank working with cryptocurrency is not kind of good.  not being bias ok? We all know bitcoin has been created to oppose banks because of a financial crisis in the whole world. But well see the result of this one bank working with cryptos. Hmm...

If bank can really work with cryptos well it can make some changes with the processing. I am curious now how it will look like when it launch if ever they can pursue this.

IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:52:54 AM

I would like to trust this project, but I ka and many worry about my savings and I will be terrified to entrust them to all one platform
Olywen

Activity: 221
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:03:37 AM

It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev. I need more information before deciding investing in the project.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:10:06 AM

I read your review on medium mate. Well, honestly bank working with cryptocurrency is not kind of good.  not being bias ok? We all know bitcoin has been created to oppose banks because of a financial crisis in the whole world. But well see the result of this one bank working with cryptos. Hmm...

If bank can really work with cryptos well it can make some changes with the processing. I am curious now how it will look like when it launch if ever they can pursue this.

There have been banks that are working with cryptocurrency and that is ripple, if this project can develop a platform that will make it much easier to integrate bank accounts and cryptocurrency account then I think that will be a breakthrough.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:58:46 AM

I would like to trust this project, but I ka and many worry about my savings and I will be terrified to entrust them to all one platform
Thats right bro, I trust them as well but I will not store all my assets in just one vault. I thinj it is better that way just incase something wrong happened we still have other funds secured.
Investing is not about putting all your money into cryptocurrencies. It's like you just need to study and known the business industries which evolves in the world.
Definitely right fellow. People should not always think in that way wherein in investing money is the only thing to move and the only factor that is need to make your investment in profitable. So, if people wants to invest they should know more about the project, just like here in Saifu. I hope that a lot more people have come to know more regarding this project's great capability in the community.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:19:26 AM

I wonder if the product has a MVP? And who in the team is responsible for platform security, what experience does this member of the team have? It is very important.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:20:50 AM

I understand what you are tying to say but if you have really doubts about this project, then I would suggest to better wait first and try to monitor the development of this project. Because I believe that the dev team will not stop to find ways to be the number one cryptocurrency banking system.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
melch100

Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:42:53 AM

I understand what you are tying to say but if you have really doubts about this project, then I would suggest to better wait first and try to monitor the development of this project. Because I believe that the dev team will not stop to find ways to be the number one cryptocurrency banking system.

Yeah, having fear of losing is normal with newbies like us. So risk takers really gain a lot of profit and at the same time may lose a lot too. For me, helping the project to grow and close monitoring of it will prevent us from losing our funds.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:18:10 PM

And you do not transfer all your capital at once. Translate a bit and wait until the project is trustworthy and make sure it's safe. And there will not be no cause for concern.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:24:46 PM

It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev. I need more information before deciding investing in the project.

I dont know where are u from but in my county there is an old speech: "Do not put all your eggs in one bag."  ıf you understand what I mean; its more secure for you to store your assets in different wallets. Write them down and even one of them get hacked you have 4-5 or 6 more  Cool
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:45:28 PM

I dont know where are u from but in my county there is an old speech: "Do not put all your eggs in one bag."  ıf you understand what I mean; its more secure for you to store your assets in different wallets. Write them down and even one of them get hacked you have 4-5 or 6 more  Cool

Yes, maybe you can try this project with small quantity first then observe how long will this project will last so when saifu already earned our trust they we can finally import most of our tokens and coins there.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:53:15 PM

Yes, maybe you can try this project with small quantity first then observe how long will this project will last so when saifu already earned our trust they we can finally import most of our tokens and coins there.
That's true we can start with little funds and experience the platform to make our move in a safer go however i also have an idea why Saifu cannot give some funds for us initially as a trial for few days and later on we can do check with them and start investing our own funds.
ResuLT

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:14:04 PM

Agreed. Do not invest what you cannot afford. But, for now, wallet got hacked is a rare problem nowadays because most of the platform have high security.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:14:11 PM

Actually, to be worried is just normal which we need an assurance in order that everything is alright. Hopefully this project will provide a great security as to be highlighted in order to make those users as well.as investors to have trust on this project.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:36:59 PM

That should what we are going to do in just in case something there is something happened that is not right. Saifu is still new and we can't fully guarantee its security though we can try some of our assets which is we think we can accept if it is gone.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:50:45 PM

It is like risk what you can afford to lose so that everrthing will still be in perfect shape. Knowing that this project is still new and development is still in process so we expect some minor problems that may cause loosing our assets. But I think the team are using security which is very hard to be hacked so this is something an interesting things to know.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: