Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:28:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin saving.  (Read 4061 times)
lukaarapovic

Activity: 10
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:59:41 AM

Bitcoin is rising rapidly. The best way for you to keep your bitcoin is to use your bitcoin to trade with the altcoin and collect profits. But remember that you should not sell bitcoin at this time, because bitcoin will increase very quickly, you will have to regret not to keep bitcoin.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:24:50 AM

This idea is for those bitcoin as an extra income, but for those who make it their fulltime job they have no choice but to sell their bitcoin if they need it.
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:30:44 AM

If you dont really need a money because you have fund for daily expenses and you are earning in bitcoin and your earning will be intact in your wallet then when the time comes it will generate much higher profit specially if you have multiple source of bitcoin like signature campaign, trading and investing in icos because those are the best source of income for me here in crypto.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 07:53:46 AM

How about only earning Bitcoin and not using them?
I think the price of Bitcoin will gain much more value.
So if we keep it as our asset we will be much rich in the future...hehe...whats your opinion about this?

it depends on what you use bitcoin for. Iy you are saving it to get an investment or to use it in yhe future then it might be preferrable for the future. However if you have an urgent business need then it might be okay for us to sell some of it to profit now

dinah29

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:03:22 AM

Yes it's really good when you're ready for your future because what happened today or tomorrow it's better way save your money for the future.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:42:30 AM

In my opinion, it would be nice to hold you bitcoin or save it. Bitcoin amount will always increase, even it is unstable. By collecting your bitcoin, you can profit a lot of money in the end. Bitcoin is now getting more expensive, just imagine that you hold your bitcoin today and sell it in the next 2-3 months it would be much valuable. But it always depends on the person or the current situation.
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:45:28 AM

I have a thought if you want to get rich quick using bitcoin. So use bitcoin as a trading tool, investing, in this way we can get profit twice as fast than just storing it. But trading risk is greater than just storing bitcoins in the wallet.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
MRY

Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 08:57:39 AM

So if we keep it as our asset we will be much rich in the future...hehe...whats your opinion about this?

get bitcoin then just keep it for a long time and do not use it maybe there are some who do like that and I think it does not matter because by just keeping it also will still gain profit because bitcoin price keeps going up

Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:06:14 AM

Saving bitcoins is a great plan more especially if you have another source of income. The more bitcoins you save now the more profit you can make in the future. So, try to save as much bitcoins as you can for now before it's too late.

kakoli akter jhumu

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:07:17 AM

As the price is going higher day by day,who wouldn't want to hold bitcoin for a high value??so wise people will take wise decision by saving it.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:12:34 AM

I agree in saving bitcoin until it hits the higher price. It is better to save the bitcoin so that it will get a higher exchange when the price is continuously increasing. It is important because you can use it for the future bitcoin. Saving bitcoin can help you to gain your bitcoin greater price or value. As you can see, everyday the value of bitcoin is continuously increasing though it is unstable. Holding your bitcoin can also use it for your  investment. You can use it anytime and anywhere. But when you have a greater amount of bitcoin and you are not comfortable to keep it on ypur bitcoin wallet you have a power to release it and you can keep a little amount so that you can use it for other investment.

darefreads

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:19:49 AM

Yes I also agree of saving it and use it when needed or when you want to spend like what I'm doing to my bitcoin. that can cause a big return to your last amount of your bitcoin and my friend also recommend me about that holding is very good decision.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:25:31 AM

It most important and preferred to save bitcoin then to spend them, one it give you the opportunity to earn more by either the interest you gain on it or by trading it to make more profits. Selling your bitcoin make you to loose you assets and you potential interest but if the need to sell it out way the saving I think you can seel to meet your need.
YayProto

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:30:41 AM

Keep your coins and follow the news about government regulatory.
youghten

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:33:39 AM

Simple answer good idea for short term , bad for long and bad fore bitcoin.

when satoshi make bitcoin make it to be used for daily things not as investment.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:38:54 AM

A quiet good one idea though. Indeed, the value of bitcoin is continually improving and improving as much more bitcoin be discover the more the value it will have. And yes, being futuristic, there is a possibility that saving bitcoin as long as it can be saved there is a large possibility that it will help someone be rich. But at some point, is bitcoin will be always be there? We cannot conclude on what might happen in the future,  a quiet risky one because if you saved it a much longer and then issue will come upon saying that bitcoin have no longer value bitcoin might go wasted. And for some other point how long can you saved it? What if you are really in need are you going to use it? This is a situation that you really need to think deeply.
robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:52:41 AM

That's also one of choices. Some people think that day by day bitcoin keep growing, it's really nice to hear it. It makes me think that it's good as a long term investment. But for me, I don't think too much for the saving. I earn as much as I can. First, I consider my earning as an asset. But If someday I need it, I'll take it.
jinksters09

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:55:14 AM

As a believer in bitcoin, there is nothing wrong in saving them for the future, if you ask me why? I mean if you take a look at it now as compared to the price in the previous year. You will see how much bitcoin has grown and developed I mean it's taking the economy by storm by keeping stronger and stronger as time passes by.

Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:00:39 AM

Yeah it is need that our bitcoin will have to save it because we dont know that someday bitcoin will have crisis and have a short supply so its your advantage that your bitcoin will sell it to the high price and i know that they didn't resist because its have a crisis. So the bitcoin saving is really important because it might be advantage someday
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:07:53 AM

Yeah it is need that our bitcoin will have to save it because we dont know that someday bitcoin will have crisis and have a short supply so its your advantage that your bitcoin will sell it to the high price and i know that they didn't resist because its have a crisis. So the bitcoin saving is really important because it might be advantage someday
Well i believe that was a great idea i think saving bitcoin is really profitable when we buy it in a low price status the price is really a great factor on bitcoin because it has really a great opportunity  price of botcoin is really a great factor and it gives us an opportunity to gain that is why many people save  bitcoin today in preparation of tommorows right timing of selling maybe we cannot see its profit today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: