Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:57:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin saving.  (Read 4061 times)
joesan2012

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:56:36 PM

How about only earning Bitcoin and not using them?
I think the price of Bitcoin will gain much more value.
So if we keep it as our asset we will be much rich in the future...hehe...whats your opinion about this?
I think this is a good idea, have you ever heard the story of Erik Finman? One of the young millionaire who made an engagement in bitcoin currency and now owning 403btc. He made a bet to his parents that when he turn 18 and was a millionaire, they wouldn't force him to go to college. And now he is a millionaire . He bought it when it was 12$ per btc, and now the price of bitcoin is almost 11kusd. Here's the link https://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html. The point here, holding your bitcoin will indeed make a you a profit. In fact bitcoin is now making it's price correction, so this is the time to buy more bitcoin and hodl !
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 12:58:36 PM

The biggest sadness to me, that I have witnessed over the many years of being here on the forums, is how the economy for BTC has almost completely tried up. This is understandable, as people held out for higher prices. I still have hope that things will stabilize and a normal economy may return. I can hope, however I truly don't know.

Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:01:21 PM

This quiet a good idea. But quiet a risky as well since there are no specific assurance that bitcoin will stay in his lane permanently in this world. But if you so save it until it reaches its maximum or highest value it can reach may be it can make you rich. Well it depends upon you if you will dare to risk.
Becase

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:16:07 AM

bitcoin is an investment for the foreseeable future. And your goal is to make a profit. Saving bitcoin is an investment because of the increasingly high price of the day.
buggy

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:21:14 AM

Bitcoin saving is a good idea but you have to make another move or strategies to make it more profitable like trading or investing. Need to save for the future and wait for the higher price to come before selling it.
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:48:35 AM

So if we keep it as our asset we will be much rich in the future...hehe...whats your opinion about this?

that's how I guess why bitcoin values ​​tend to increase. because of limited inventory, and a lot of demand. many people hold bitcoin as an asset, one of them the two of us.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:32:41 AM

in my opinion, there are many articles and posts that discuss about knowledge in trading in this forum. you are only more diligent again to seek knowledge about it. I think it is in the trading experience that it is the most important part of the assessment. so to help in analyzing in your trade should involve knowledge.
icaica22

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:53:49 AM

Bitcoin savings is the best opinion for that advantage. Instead of investing, you can save on your bitcoin. Before taking deduction to save your bitcoin ..
cryptorampage

Activity: 56
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:56:50 AM

Agreed this is the most safest way to invest on Bitcoin, of course I think Bitcoin will gain huge value one day but it is uncertain . Meanwhile investing in Bitcoin through labor is safer than investing from saving.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:10:15 AM

Yes, we can be rich if we will not use Bitcoin and stored only in our virtual wallet. For me, I can save Bitcoin but the unfortunately I spend it almost to my necessities and circumstances that I really need it. I can just resist to myself to spend  my own money especially when it comes to bitcoin but I did not really spend it all there some point that I can save it little by little so that I can invest it and earn more Bitcoin to my virtual wallet.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:09:01 AM

Well, I think you are simply stating the obvious and describing what investing is all about. Anyway, I agree that we should hold as long as we could with the hopes of reaching the moon. This is difficult however, if bitcoin is also your source for your daily needs. Hence, bitcoin will be more profitable if you don’t touch until the right time comes.  
illete

Activity: 115
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:32:42 AM

It is rational decision to save bitcoin for future,If you take look of current economic scenario it too weak inflation is increasing,no jobs for graduates,expenses high but no maximum earning.Bitcoin saving is a way which will be helpful to secure future and face financial troubles.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:16:50 AM

You can only save more when you don't have bills to take care of, must people like myself don't do any other side job, the only job we do is Crypto currencies business and we must sell some of our holding to pay off our bills.
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 12:26:54 PM

It is likely that by 2020 the bitcoin rate will grow several times. Therefore, it is necessary to safely store bitcoin and not invest in dubious projects

qtypatuty

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:35:08 PM

I'll agree to you. The bitcoin's value steadily increases the more people who patronize it. Holding on to it for a long while will increase its value even more over time. I suggest that you save your bitcoin and wait until such time that you are satisfied of it's value and you're ready to withdraw it.

nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:44:47 PM

Bitcoin is for sure targeting the future generations that are not even born yet. Bitcoin has brought the innovative technology that is slowly implementing itself absolutely everywhere. Bitcoins value right now is very high for our expectations and the future will for sure bring even bigger value that could be comparable with the 5 $ zeros and number 1 in front of them.

We are all afraid of the fluctuations that are influencing us unexpectedly and those that are most afraid are backing off from their future asset. I personally believe that the Bitcoin will be of more usage in the future because it will be recognizable by all. Its worth will bring a nice profit to the patient holders which are waiting for that breakthrough.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Jahrul

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:49:07 PM

Saving bitcoin for the future use is a good move since the more you hold, the higher the value  you will get for a bitcoin. However, you have to weigh where you can gain more. Holding it or withdrawing and invest it.
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:55:17 PM

i think its called bitcoin investing  Grin
if you thinks bitcoin's rate will increase in the future, then its okay to saving Bitcoin
Saving bitcoin for future is good. Cause bitcoin is always increasing day by day to make our future become successful.
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:00:06 PM

i think its called bitcoin investing  Grin
if you thinks bitcoin's rate will increase in the future, then its okay to saving Bitcoin
Investing in bitcoin you will earn high profitable income. Bitcoin saving for our future is a good decision you make cause bitcoin is continues increasing so that your investment will grow.
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:01:33 PM

Definitely, I too keeping my bitcoin in tack and grow as I use it for trading. I believe that bitcoin will rise through the years and will give us huge profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: