Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:33:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin saving.  (Read 4055 times)
Copulative

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:43:07 PM

In the wake of understanding that I could end up rich with bitcoin, I simply spare all my earned bitcoins. Prior to I will probably simply procure an additional pay so I can purchase things which I can't purchase just by my compensation alone. At the point when bitcoin value began to move up I got an understanding that possibly I should quit spending my bitcoin and rather spare them all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:28:08 PM

The bitcoin can be kept so far there is no need for money. When money is necessary, it is possible to sell safely if of course a course not the lowest.
DenisenkoMaria3571

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:55:09 PM

In the project cs-monitor there is an insurance pillow with which you will not get less than 10% of your contribution.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:16:57 PM

Holding of bitcoin is a good idea.
But how long can you hold or save your bitcoin.?
I'm sure for only in short period because you need it to withdraw for your personal needs.

I agree with you. Holding a bitcoin is a wise decision but at least put a time limit when you know that it tripple the peice when you buy it then if I were you I will sell some and save in the bank because we know that cryptocurrency is volatile.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:16:50 AM

Holding of bitcoin is a good idea.
But how long can you hold or save your bitcoin.?
I'm sure for only in short period because you need it to withdraw for your personal needs.

I agree with you. Holding a bitcoin is a wise decision but at least put a time limit when you know that it tripple the peice when you buy it then if I were you I will sell some and save in the bank because we know that cryptocurrency is volatile.

yes, holding a bitcoin still the best way that we can do and I agree with you that we should know when we need to sell our bitcoin so we can take the profit and we can send the money into our bank account. without doing this, we still not make a profit and our investment will only stay as bitcoin and not the money because we still need money to buy something for our life.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:20:52 AM

How about only earning Bitcoin and not using them?
I think the price of Bitcoin will gain much more value.
So if we keep it as our asset we will be much rich in the future...hehe...whats your opinion about this?

Saving bitcoins is the best thing to do because in the future, the value of every coin will still increase so try to work on the corporate world while waiting for the coins you invest to increase its value in order to earn more profit.

I agree, no need to hesitate to put all our money on bitcoin, the future will continue to improve and the effect is the price becomes expensive, if we wait then we will get the expensive price, the faster buy then we will get big profit.
I always believe that holder is always in huge profit and it really proves bitcoin price could be profitable for the Bitcoin's savers. But still we need to look also behind everything, we still have to really observe the situation or price developments that can be influenced by various things / news, It can ensure the our profit later. And because sometime also somethings expect unexpected would be experienced.
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:54:48 AM

Saving bitcoins is the best thing to do because in the future.Holding a bitcoin is a wise decision.The value of every coin will still increase so try to work on the corporate world.While waiting for the coins.If we wait then we will get the expensive price, the faster buy then we will get big profit.
KITTY 0108

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:00:04 PM

Saving bitcoin, of course should save bitcoin especially with the price of bitcoin as it is now, must be good at keeping the bitcoin we have.

▰▰▰   Decentralized Sports   ⚽ ──   GlobaTalent    ── ⚽   Join PRE-ICO  ▰▰▰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┃▮┃ Sport Blockchain Revolution ┃▮┃▬▬▬   ❱❱  April 16th, 2018 ❚ ❙ ❘
Telegram  ┃  Twitter  ┃  Facebook ┃  Whitepaper ┃ Bounty ┃  ANN Thread
25espia1994

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:23:24 PM

I agree with you,but i think that the bitcoin price will rise when it gets a high rate of popularity. if that happens in the future i think other countries that banned bitcoin will be legal.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:47:34 PM

I haven'e earned Bitcoin yet since I am a newbie here and I do not have the budget to buy Bitcoin, so, what I did was I joined a bounty campaign last January and it is still on going. If ever I will earn my first Bitcoin, I would rather withdraw it and use it.
snipetr

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:04:15 PM

saving bitcoin for the future is more better because bitcoin can be the new currency of the money in the future. it will be good to save bitcoin for the future because of its value that increasing day by day.
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:10:09 PM

So if we keep it as our asset we will be much rich in the future...hehe...whats your opinion about this?

It is not a bad idea, it is opposite, a good idea for you to invest in bitcoin.
If you invest and not using it, it means you invest it for the long term.
Because in the long term, bitcoin value usually increased.
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:55:18 PM

It's  a good idea,aside from keeping into safe place you still earning.
jack8989

Activity: 331
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:17:38 PM

Based on the question you asked, most people are actually seeing Bitcoin as a life time investment. Some even call it retirement investment, they only accumulate without spending it.
If these people really see Bitcoin a lifetime investment so i think they will get heartattack for entire of their life. Only checking the price of Bitcoin in coinmarketcap made me really nervous for it's future but having a lot of them will be more to deal with.
Bitcoin should be a normal investment than life time investment or retirement investment because people need something stable at the end of their life.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:34:40 PM

Saving bitcoins is the best thing to do because in the future, the value of every coin will still increase so try to work on the corporate world while waiting for the coins you invest to increase its value in order to earn more profit.

I agree, no need to hesitate to put all our money on bitcoin, the future will continue to improve and the effect is the price becomes expensive, if we wait then we will get the expensive price, the faster buy then we will get big profit.
I always believe that holder is always in huge profit and it really proves bitcoin price could be profitable for the Bitcoin's savers. But still we need to look also behind everything, we still have to really observe the situation or price developments that can be influenced by various things / news, It can ensure the our profit later. And because sometime also somethings expect unexpected would be experienced.

You can't hold bitcoin for forever there should be a time come when you spend your coins .Only and only earning Bitcoins & not using them ? not a logic for me.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:52:48 PM

right. I will save bitcoin for my future. bicoin is of high value and it will continue to increase in the future. I will become a millionaire when selling high bitcoin.
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:58:13 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 06:31:03 PM by hxk451

It is an investment. And your goal is to make profit. Saving bitcoins is an investment because the price increases.
Investing in bitcoin is good choice to make profit. Saving bitcoins is an investment to get more profit cause the value of bitcoin is continues increasing and give high profit.
This calm a smart thought. Be that as it may calm a risky also since there are no particular confirmation that BTC will remain in his path for all time in this world. In any case, on the off chance that you so save it until the point that it achieves its most extreme or most noteworthy esteem it can reach might be it can make you rich. Well it relies on you in the event that you will set out to risk.
vending

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:05:18 PM

I prefer to take a little for the needs every day and the rest I save in the BANK, in fact I'm also still afraid of risk, so while bitcoin is still smooth I will work hard to save bitcoin and money.

ANGEL_VOISE

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:29:02 PM

Yes i agree to keep my bitcoin and invest it, because i believe the price of the bitcoin will soar in the future.
Miztasnow5

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:31:08 PM

It's possible to earning bitcoin and not using it. Because bitcoin is going to rise again. And when it does it would be great.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: