Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:44:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin saving.  (Read 4061 times)
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:27:53 PM

How about only earning Bitcoin and not using them?
I think the price of Bitcoin will gain much more value.
So if we keep it as our asset we will be much rich in the future...hehe...whats your opinion about this?
What opinion you needs here , In actual when I was in very starting to the Bitcoin then I faced big dump loss in Bitcoin and after that I made a descion to leave this field but when I made myself spent without Bitcoin for two years then I found a news where I seen that price of Bitcoin was very high like at that price where I bought , Soni found that if I could buy Bitcoin at that dump then I was able to make money , but even after that I didn't bought any amount of the Bitcoin and day by day that amount changed into big earning for me .
So here we can see that from long term hold for the Bitcoin is a profitable thing ( a general overview clearly showing that each year increment in price of Bitcoin is about 10 time ) .
So here Ofcourse Bitcoin is profitable and also will remain profitable for long term .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:31:29 PM

I agree. Now the bitcoin grew up at such high heights. In a couple of years it will be several times more. Therefore, it makes sense to keep bitcoins. And then he will be exchanged for real money

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:36:31 PM

So if we keep it as our asset we will be much rich in the future...hehe...whats your opinion about this?
really your opinion bitcoin is a future investment assets whose value is increasing in my opinion but rather than we just wait passively it's good to be active by following the ICO or the like that certainly can add profits
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:01:32 PM

Saving bitcoin is really good for long term goal it allows your money grow over time however you have to control your emotion in order for you yo succeed because as the price of bitcoin continues to soar high your temptation can make you sold your bitcoin, so focus on your goal.
I certainly agree tonl that, saving bitcoin is a really good idea and good for long term and its because of unstable on online market and trading sites. Furthermore, saving bitcoin will help you to grow your money and I think it is one of the best way to earn and make huge amount of money.
jrtaboraman

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:05:34 PM

It really depends on your financial status.
shoaibmahar

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:18:42 PM

This is perfect time to buy more for saving because in near future it will be hard to buy Bitcoin because it will reach on peak.Hold it for long just like you will retire from job and will get pension amount and this is the time where you will be surprised to see the results.
DunnDy

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:50:44 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 11:05:36 PM by DunnDy

After a deeper reflection on saving bitcoins and not releasing them, it's easy to notice its positive effect. It is probably profitable. We can assume that it will increase multiple times, because in previous years it has risen exorbitantly. Furthermore, more and more people are beginning to know what Bitcoin is. It has become extremely popular and the many facilities created for Bitcoin make it much more polished.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 11:00:12 PM

Holding can give us max profit if we are patient enough. But holding too long without any plan of using your earnings may not be practical. I mean, what’s the sense of investing if you’re not gonna use a portion of it? Right? We should at least savor the benefits of our earnings and not be too greedy.

romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:14:31 PM

Yes, I am fully agreed with you. HODLing was the best ways to make more profit out of Bitcoin. For 2 to 3 years of saving BTC, if you put your effort on earning Bitcoin for that length of time. you can have a decent life.

To those who earn Bitcoin last 2016 on different ways are usually enjoying profit now.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
vkwame30

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:22:22 PM

That is the purpose  of speculation  on bitcoin.  Keeping  it for future  appreciation  of price. Spending your bitcoin earning  is like eating  your eggs which  could have given birth  to chicken.
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:26:28 PM

Who will choose to use it first in the future? I think this good idea but difficult to implement.
I think i agree with this idea but how we can manage all people to make sure every bitcoiner can do the same.
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:12:56 AM

If you want to live luxury and lavish life in future then saving bitcoin is a must as price will keep on going higher in long term so if you have managed to save enough amount of bitcoins then you can secure your future so even if the price of bitcoins doesn't goes into millions but if you have saved good volume of coins still you can expect a better life so try to collect as much as you can now either by buying or by earning it as in future it will become very hard to get bitcoins.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 12:47:50 AM

Saving bitcoin is really good for long term goal it allows your money grow over time however you have to control your emotion in order for you yo succeed because as the price of bitcoin continues to soar high your temptation can make you sold your bitcoin, so focus on your goal.

Its not necessarily we call it as savings, since the risk has all been there. There is always the chance that you might lose all your asset or fragments of it due to its high volatility. Saving is of no way you'll gonna lose it, instead you'll gonna reap it in thefuture in one piece. Although Bitcoins price has been spectacular and keeps on increasing every year, but the assurance in a long run is uncertain.
I call it holding your investment for a long term. I agree with that, we all know Bitcoin has a strong potential in the future. So, goodluck future millionaires rather billionaires lol Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:52:59 AM

Bitcoin is a good thing for saving money, the presence of bitcoin has proved that we can grow up to hundreds of percent in a short time and that way is a very smart way of investing into other types.
Tmandeep

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:47:40 AM

If you save the bitcoine and you have a cost value of your bitcoine, then you need to save bitcoin.
Thanks
James1977

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:58:59 AM

There is a way to keep it in the long run, you can trade. Of course it also requires a strategy.As you observed, bitcoin's value is increasing now, if it is decreasing again for sure it will up again and get a profit by holding it
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:55:08 AM

This is actually true, but in this case we don't call it saving, it is more of holding, and it's frankly a good practice. I mean with bitcoin's volatility the possibility of earning through bitcoin is high. This is why many people want to invest on bitcoin, other than the fact that it is useful for transactions. That's what I think.

ridwan99

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:40:41 PM

bitcoin like digital investment..... when it will increase price that bitcoin saving you...
johny.valencia2

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:43:13 PM

After a more profound reflection on sparing bitcoins and not discharging them, it's anything but difficult to see its beneficial outcome. It is most likely productive. We can accept that it will expand different circumstances, on the grounds that in earlier years it has risen extremely. Besides, an ever increasing number of individuals are starting to recognize what Bitcoin is. It has turned out to be to a great degree famous and the numerous offices made for Bitcoin make it substantially more cleaned.
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:44:33 PM

That's long term holding and lots of people are doing it especially with bitcoin due to its popularity and pricing power. It's highly recommended but be sure to check once in a while to see what the market is doing. WHo knows what the future holds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: