Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:20:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin saving.  (Read 4061 times)
BlockchainCoder

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:30:52 AM

i only regret that I have not bought more last week, but I think the price now is still low as more and more investment come to bitcoins. It's the truth that hold a bitcoin to your kids, someone said that the bitcoin should be 1 million per coin. I am start to trust it now. creazy coin, but everybody love it now. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:42:38 AM

How about only earning Bitcoin and not using them?
I think the price of Bitcoin will gain much more value.
So if we keep it as our asset we will be much rich in the future...hehe...whats your opinion about this?
Saving bitcoin is the safest strategy if you are not expert in investing and doing this has give a person huge profit in the future. For me saving bitcoin is good and I already do this for my children future.
Arisgado

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:54:24 AM

It is better to save the bitcoin so that it will get a higher exchange when the price is continuously increasing.

jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:25:18 AM

For me, saving bitcoin is right, if you don’t need money. Just hold your bitcoin and wait for a proper timing to sell or convert it. Bitcoin price is now getting expensive, over a day, week, month or a year, so it will be nice to hold or save your bitcoin.  But it will always depend on the person if they want to sell or convert it a day over a day to just make a little profit on their bitcoin. Smiley
DySWv

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 11:35:21 AM

What you are saying is not new to almost all of the people here in forum or to those who hold Bitcoin. Because of the rapid increase in the value of Bitcoin, people had made Bitcoin as an investment vehicle. They buy Bitcoin, hold it, and then sell it at the value higher than the value when they bought Bitcoin. People who earned Bitcoin hold their earned Bitcoin too.

jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:39:38 AM

So if we keep it as our asset we will be much rich in the future...hehe...whats your opinion about this?
Bitcoin saving is very different from saving fixed asset like gold, dollars and other precious materials waiting for its value to shoot up in the market. bitcoin must continue to circulate in the market trends to justify its stability and gain more trust and interest by the public consumers. So its alright to save your bitcoin partly, but use the rest so that Bitcoin will continue to generate in the market.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:31:51 PM

Bitcoin saving is very different from saving fixed asset like gold, dollars and other precious materials waiting for its value to shoot up in the market. bitcoin must continue to circulate in the market trends to justify its stability and gain more trust and interest by the public consumers. So its alright to save your bitcoin partly, but use the rest so that Bitcoin will continue to generate in the market.
It is really up to the person if they will use bitcoin as a saving or they will use it to make more money in the future. Bitcoin is a very expensive currency and it is still going up even though there are people saying that it is too much for bitcoin. It doesn't matter if you will spend or save because as long as you are doing it for good then there is nothing wrong with that.
hype

Activity: 121

Share's you're Blessings !!!!!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:55:17 PM

This is not a problem for the believers of bitcoin. For sure the value of bitcoin will only rise as more and more people will become interested in it. Some might be even "hodling" from the start when bitcoin was introduced. The real question is, How long can you hold? Because at some point, you will have to use it right?  Wink

[/quyour

yeah you are right, because unexpected events or an emergencies comes and need a big amount of money it force to you to use your bitcoin in those situation..
P3

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:47:28 PM

This isn't an issue for the devotees of bitcoin. Without a doubt the estimation of bitcoin will just ascent as an ever increasing number of individuals will end up plainly inspired by it. Some may be notwithstanding "holding" from the begin when bitcoin was presented. The genuine inquiry is, How long would you be able to hold? Since sooner or later, you should utilize it right?
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:24:07 AM

I am actually saving bitcoin into a different bitcoin wallet which I promise not to touch. I really encourage myself to save btc for the future because I dont want to regret again (last time I spent all my btc at lower price). Hopefully, bitcoin will rise as is steadily and maybe I'll be rewarded in the future.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:32:03 AM

Actually this is what I am doing. I do  trading but spending it for goods and services  is not going to happen. same with you I think the price of Bitcoin will skyrocket more this coming years and spending it will be unwise. We can use FIAT if you need to buy something.
deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:33:57 AM

I agree with you. I'm sure the bitcoin price will increase in the long run. But if you feel the price starts to fit you can sell it, my advice do not you sell all. Leave some to investment.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
vinc3

Activity: 309
Merit: 251

Make Love Not War

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:52:47 AM

Most of the believers and enthusiasts thinks this way, we believe that we are just starting to dominate the charts, we should not overlook the performance of the altcoins, for if we entered its market correctly it will give us more bitcoin than just by saving bitcoins in our wallet, yet this will come with risks, but what is life without a risk, going to work will incur risks for our lives, why not let your money or bitcoin have risk than your own self. 2018 is a very exciting time for bitcoin and I can't wait to get to the feel of it. Bitcoin and altcoins are going to conquer the markets that is for sure for big boys are already coming (new york exchange and mcdonalds), those are serious companies we are talking about.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:58:17 AM

You're probably right and if you're doing it since the day you've created this post, you really have earned a good profit even just a short period of time. Bitcoin has reached a new high of 12K already and that indicates that the demand is drastically increasing. So keeping your bitcoins in your wallet means a real asset that could make you reach in the NEAR future.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 01:16:08 AM

As a believer in bitcoin, there is nothing wrong in saving them for the future, if you ask me why? I mean if you take a look at it now as compared to the price in the previous year. You will see how much bitcoin has grown and developed I mean it's taking the economy by storm by keeping stronger and stronger as time passes by.
Saving bitcoin is wise idea for emergency use and for my future, the reason why im saving is because the increasing value of bitcoin day by day, also when you have saving it can help it to you to when you really need money. Then is better if you have saving than nothing to get.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:33:50 AM

You have 2 options, to save or to do something else with the Bitcoin in the terms of trading, investing and else. There are few people that save Bitcoin believing that it will rise in value even more as the time passes by and I can't blame them cause Bitcoin has advanced so much from its slow start and it is implementing itself into almost everything. Saving is safe for now and I would recommend it but if you are willing to take a risk you can gain more profit by trading and taking right opportunities in right time.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:42:53 AM

Well, this is one of the things that Bitcoin users always doing, which ia called HOLDING. If you really trust and believe in Bitcoin, you will be able to wait and wait for it and hoping that it would increase its rate and price. If you are the one who always doing it, this is not a bad thing but you must also spend some of your bitcoins for your needs and wants.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Kiki Rusma

Activity: 40
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:57:25 AM

if that's your opinion it will be more profitable for you why not, but if it is just saved and bitcoin price goes down you must be losing ... i will be trading if i have bitcoin it is better than saved.
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:38:36 AM

Well you'll be rich if bitcoins value in he future is bugger than its value now, but if not you will lose big. Saving is a very good thing, I also do that and I prefer to do that rather than buying. But this must not go like this, because in order to continue the cycle we must also spend, maybe some, for the currency to circulate. Because it will be non sense if all people will just spend, it will not grow. As of now, bitcoins value is big, it is up to you on how are you going to use yours, either save or spend it.

Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:47:35 AM

if that's your opinion it will be more profitable for you why not, but if it is just saved and bitcoin price goes down you must be losing ... i will be trading if i have bitcoin it is better than saved.
trading will indeed be better when compared to hoarding bitcoin and sold in the future.
but trading requires experience and maturity in predicting
because if the wrong step is not the profit that is owned but the loss of the can

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: