Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:13:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin saving.  (Read 4063 times)
ParveZ219 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:06:22 AM

How about only earning Bitcoin and not using them?
I think the price of Bitcoin will gain much more value.
So if we keep it as our asset we will be much rich in the future...hehe...whats your opinion about this?
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WhichIsGood

Activity: 112

Young, Dumb & Broke

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:40:35 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 08:51:14 AM by WhichIsGood

This is not a problem for the believers of bitcoin. For sure the value of bitcoin will only rise as more and more people will become interested in it. Some might be even "hodling" from the start when bitcoin was introduced. The real question is, How long can you hold? Because at some point, you will have to use it right?  Wink

Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:16:51 AM

This is not a problem for the believers of bitcoin. For sure the value of bitcoin will only rise as more and more people will become interested in it. Some might be even "hodling" from the start when bitcoin was introduced. The real question is, How long can you hold? Because at some point, you will have to use it right?  Wink

Yes, I agree that the value of bitcoin will continually increase if more people will become interested on it.  With the increasing value of bitcoin, many bitcoin holders want to hold it but unfortunately, some people tempted to sell it or withdraw it when its value hit the highest price not knowing that after many days its value become much higher. Personally, I want to hold all my bitcoins but sometimes, due to unexpected circumstances and expenses, I need to withdraw and use it. 
Tadblt

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:22:24 AM

So if we keep it as our asset we will be much rich in the future...hehe...whats your opinion about this?
That is what almost all of us are doing, we keep our bitcoins like an asset so the supply is decreasing and the demands are increasing.
We may not see bitcoin fall in 2018 because of the rapid growth of the community and users.
We will be rich doing nothing, we dont need to day trade cause the price keeps increasing.
ZainSpider

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:27:04 AM

Lot of people are doing this and that's very safe and neat idea. Price will surely go rise. However many people like me are doing exchanges and earning bitcons fast. But sure that's risky.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:31:37 AM

nothing new in what you are "proposing" because almost everyone
is doing this as it is. Bitcoin is used less and less as a currency
and more and more as an investment.

now if you are proposing everyone to literally hold bitcoin it wouldnt
work, there has to be a degree of trade in order for the value to rise
and/or fall. this applies to anything

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
notthematrix
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:32:24 AM

That would be very risky, with the Bitcoin possibility to be replaced by the bitcoin cash, imagine you save 40 000 and the bitcoin then fall to 1000 dollars, it becomes 4000 dollars

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:35:42 AM

i think its called bitcoin investing  Grin
if you thinks bitcoin's rate will increase in the future, then its okay to saving Bitcoin
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:36:33 AM

Yes, I agree that the value of bitcoin will continually increase if more people will become interested on it.  With the increasing value of bitcoin, many bitcoin holders want to hold it but unfortunately, some people tempted to sell it or withdraw it when its value hit the highest price not knowing that after many days its value become much higher. Personally, I want to hold all my bitcoins but sometimes, due to unexpected circumstances and expenses, I need to withdraw and use it. 

Bitcoin saving is the best opinion for the profit.Instead of investing you can  save your bitcoin.Before take a deduction to save your bitcoin,you can see the price raise of bitcoin before this week and current week.You  can save your bitcoin in a wallet.
sozvdhua

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:43:50 AM

However, as far as the current bitcoin price is concerned, there are people who resist the temptation, after all, the price of a bitcoin can buy a regular car

notthematrix
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:48:19 AM

i think its called bitcoin investing  Grin
if you thinks bitcoin's rate will increase in the future, then its okay to saving Bitcoin

No it's not okay, it's silly to save on a value so unstable, unless you dont care about your savings

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:03:53 AM

Most people hodl their bitcoin and wait till prices hit to the highest or to what they aim to their target price and sell.Though youre telling to keep bitcoin for a long time but there are circumstances that some people sell in regards to their needs financially most especially this moment have the highest price and will continue to rise this peak season possible many holders will sell their bitcoins.
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:34:22 AM

soon or later a few people who have good amount of BTC will cash out their BTC savings, and crash the market
but as we know it will go back up in time at the speed of numbers of people believe in it
I think it's good to convert your BTC to fiat at any given time for any reason you have
it could be just for leisure or diversify your investment portfolio
full throttle saving is not a good idea, you should enjoy your life with your hard earned money
and when the crash happened you can reinvest you money back to BTC, balancing your portfolio

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:38:49 AM

Saving bitcoin is really good for long term goal it allows your money grow over time however you have to control your emotion in order for you yo succeed because as the price of bitcoin continues to soar high your temptation can make you sold your bitcoin, so focus on your goal.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:46:56 AM

You'll treat it as savings right? Much better if you'll do that and use the other source of your income and just treat bitcoin as something that you can't use for now. And when you come back to it next year or with future years you are already rich.

It will.

True, this is what I'm doing right now and still believing with it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 11:52:57 AM

If you believe in bitcoin and you don't want to use it in trading then earn and hold is the best strategy you can use. Long term is the best because many believe that the price of bitcoin will increase in the next years.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:59:20 AM

Many people (myself included) believe the price will keep on climbing for quite some time. But there is no guarantee on that. If you want to maximize your profits, you have to keep constant watch over the price movement and react on time if things start to go south. And even then it can happen that you end up with losses. Earning and not using them would imply that this is surplus and this would be the good way to act - if you can afford it.
Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:00:38 PM

I dont think it's a good idea.
What do you mean about earn bitcoin and not using them? I think you wanna be a miner, and also we don't use bitcoin for trading right? If everybody became a miner and not using their bitcoin, how about the price? The price has depend on supply and demand, if there is no demand then bitcoin price will be down. To increase the price we need a marketplace and we need those people who want to buy bitcoin.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:02:35 PM

Yeah there are possibility to be rich in the future once you save your bitcoin now. As of now the price of bitcoin is still rising that why this is the right time to save your bitcoin and wait for the proper time.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:15:24 PM

I also think about it, now the time has started to save the bitcoin than use it and sell it. I have decided to see the price gain value to save it for a long time and i must do it, because of i want to rich in future then i must save my bitcoins.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: