Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:50:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ORCA ALLIANCE - BANKING PLATFORM CONNECTING CRYPTO & FIAT SERVICES  (Read 7131 times)
Sovietaced

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:40:36 AM

What are you talking about? I could hardly find a link to the project site, not to mention the fact that the project does not have white paper .. How did this happen?
The only thing you're right about is that I still could not find the project roadmap. It seems that the whole road map consists of endless presentations on the cities of the world
kainus78

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:42:42 AM

What are you talking about? I could hardly find a link to the project site, not to mention the fact that the project does not have white paper .. How did this happen?
The only thing you're right about is that I still could not find the project roadmap. It seems that the whole road map consists of endless presentations on the cities of the world
You see? I say that the project lacks some elements. The site, by the way, does not work halfway. For example, the main menu is not available in the window version!
imginy

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:43:24 AM

Very strange, but I also could not find the road map .. What does it tell me that it is in the presentation of the project, try to find it there!
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:44:13 AM

Very strange, but I also could not find the road map .. What does it tell me that it is in the presentation of the project, try to find it there!
It's really not there, I looked as soon as I read the previous messages. I believe that the road map must necessarily be in one of the sections of the site
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:45:06 AM

It's really not there, I looked as soon as I read the previous messages. I believe that the road map must necessarily be in one of the sections of the site
Do you think that the road map simply does not have a graphic part, but is only described in the form of a text describing the stages?
ORCAf (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 10:45:35 AM

Thank you for the great support guys!

If you have any specific questions - feel free to leave them here, we will do our best to answer.

Keep in mind, though, that our most active channel is our Telegram group, all of the latest info is posted there and we have a lot of admins who are constantly supporting the community!

Cheers!
kainus78

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:46:09 AM

Do you think that the road map simply does not have a graphic part, but is only described in the form of a text describing the stages?
Whether professionals did this project, or amateurs. This is not so important, because everyone knows that the project needs a graphic part, and the project team could not help drawing it!
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:51:47 AM

I really like the idea, and the team is pretty strong! There must be a good result.
One question is, in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?
leptoon

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:56:20 AM

I really like the idea, and the team is pretty strong! There must be a good result.
I think that if the project succeeds, they can gradually become known throughout the world!
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:59:54 AM

I think that if the project succeeds, they can gradually become known throughout the world!
Well this is quite a serious statement, first you need to show the result in the area that they chose for the start!
leptoon

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:02:44 AM

Well this is quite a serious statement, first you need to show the result in the area that they chose for the start!

And in order to become famous all over the world, you need a very expensive marketing plan! This is very expensive!
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:05:16 AM

And in order to become famous all over the world, you need a very expensive marketing plan! This is very expensive!
Well, the competition has always been and will be, simply they have advantages and innovations, which greatly simplifies the task!
zenting

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:06:07 AM

The project deserves attention. The idea impressed me. Tell me, in which country is the company registered?
leptoon

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:08:21 AM

Well, the competition has always been and will be, simply they have advantages and innovations, which greatly simplifies the task!
I fully agree, and if you gather people from all over the world, it will be the first platform in the world of such a plan that it will become convenient and solve many problems
KarambaCoin

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:11:39 AM

Great project among many! The project will achieve great victories and a lot of attention!
This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all other!
With pleasure I will watch out for him. Good luck!
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:12:39 AM

Orca Alliance is a really promising project. As it should be important for the cryptospace to show commitment for a regulatory framework for the cryptospace towards the regulators and institutional bodies, we should value this project high as they are trying to take care of this honorable task. Keep up the good work. I hope that the ICO will be a big success!
ORCAf (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 11:36:15 AM

The project deserves attention. The idea impressed me. Tell me, in which country is the company registered?

We are registered in Estonia! Smiley
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:18:22 PM

This project makes me happy. I have recently tired the ORCA demo and I am impressed. I hope they will leave this design, because I think is it the most appropriate for this kind of system.
Brushan

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:24:40 PM

This project makes me happy. I have recently tired the ORCA demo and I am impressed. I hope they will leave this design, because I think is it the most appropriate for this kind of system.
Tell me more about it, please. I haven’t looked at this demo yet. Does it comply with all users’ requirements? Do you think it needs some changes or not?
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:29:30 PM

Tell me more about it, please. I haven’t looked at this demo yet. Does it comply with all users’ requirements? Do you think it needs some changes or not?
I don’t think it needs to be changed. I am convinced that it is perfect, because interface is friendly and understandable. That’s why it would be popular for beginners on the cryptomarket. More experienced users could just enjoy it. They could work fast and easy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: