Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:44:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Investment Bank.  (Read 32789 times)
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:45:25 AM

This Ico really catch my attention, usually people need huge capiral to invest but with this ICO you can invest with a very small amount and the advantage is really huge, I saw in YouTube that the process of investing is also really easy, this great coin  need a wider range of advertising

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:50:56 AM

Fast Invest ICO project is now listed on Bl4nkcode ICO List. You can view the listing below and if possible you can retweet the tweet and like the Instagram post. Wink

ICO Listing: https://bl4nkcode.info/en/ico_description/145/FIT
Tweet: https://twitter.com/bL4nkcode01/status/944576513059389440
Insta: https://www.instagram.com/p/BdDHEwoFf40/
Wow! That is really a great news for all of us, I am also thankful that I have been part of this one. I know that it will become successful especially now that it is now already listed.  
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:50:44 PM

Fast Invest ICO project is now listed on Bl4nkcode ICO List. You can view the listing below and if possible you can retweet the tweet and like the Instagram post. Wink

It is one of the best ICO bro and really that you have supported our project by creating the link install and I have given a like will share it furthermore. I see that you have added fastinvest in your own site too.
I am really to great to be part of this project as a participant least now. Guys catch up here to put the investment on bestest ico which is on now.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 06:32:19 PM

I just visited the site and saw one of my comments featured in the "What people say about us"! Feels good to become a part of the Fastinvest ICO. Between I was wondering if you guys could show the ICO progress bar on site. It really helps the investors about the current status of the ICO and how actively other people are investing in the project.

BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:05:56 PM

Is this paid listing to your website? I just want to know.  Grin

I just visited the site and saw one of my comments featured in the "What people say about us"! Feels good to become a part of the Fastinvest ICO. Between I was wondering if you guys could show the ICO progress bar on site. It really helps the investors about the current status of the ICO and how actively other people are investing in the project.

Probably it help investors and that would be a great idea. Most of the successful ICO do that in there website. Hoping that they will grant that request.

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:31:21 PM

If more people will be informed about the project and read the white paper, there will be more investors for sure. People are looking for great ICOs/projects and much better if it is affordable. NO MINIMUM INVESTMENT is needed here and for me it's an advantage because you are giving an opportunity to those who wants to join but has a little amount of Eth.

The soft cap hasn't been reached yet, right? I used the calculator and still 1ETH = 1200 Fast Token

Probably it help investors and that would be a great idea. Most of the successful ICO do that in there website. Hoping that they will grant that request.
As far as I remember I saw a progress bar before (early days of ICO if I'm not mistaken) Huh , but now it's gone
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:44:07 PM

I think it is one of the bet ICO going on right now. It has Unique feature that helps to invest in consumer-based loans issued in European countries with Buyback and Default Guarantees. All listed loans are 100% pre-funded by the Loan Originator. That means one can get Best and regular Return without taking the risk to loose the money.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3160

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 12:35:15 AM

Is this paid listing to your website? I just want to know.  Grin

As i know Bl4nk it is not paid listing. He just support FastInvest probably because he think that is perspective project. Maybe is hard to believe but here exists people who can do something without payments for his job  just want to supporting

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:00:53 AM

I do invest in projects that has high potential to grow and Fast Invest is more than a Great Project 👍. The team and manager behind it is also a sign of its success.

I’m a fan of bl4nkcode site and social media platform. It will surely help for marketing as it has many crypto followers.
FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 01:59:44 PM

Hello everybody! Merry Christmas to everyone! 🌲🌲🌲 We will back to answer you all questions on the 27th of Dec.

FASTINVEST - Global Investment Bank ► ICO 2.0 has started!
Hold, Invest, Borrow and Exchange in Both FIAT and Cryptocurrienies
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:59:46 AM

This project has big potential to be a successful one, there are many people are now supporting and investing in this project fast invest would be gives us fast profit.
Me and my wife was already part of the ico of this project i think it would give a little help for the success of it.
Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:48:16 PM

Very Nice! After reading the whitepaper, i am impressed with the concise and straight forward and to the point of this project. one of the best organized and seemly solid platform and project!
I am sure this will make a nice dent in the crypto world!
GOOD JOB and Best wishes
[/quote
this project is very bash and I am happy to join this project 👍
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:21:31 AM

After I watched a lot of your YouTube video I have some questions in my mind

1. Do we need a collateral if we want to borrow money?

2. If the borrower failed to pay the payment will there any penalty given to the borrower?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:33:25 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 03:23:45 PM by bL4nkcode

Tweet: https://twitter.com/bL4nkcode/status/944576513059389440
Is this paid listing to your website? I just want to know.  Grin
I'd really charge small payment accepting BTC/tokens for the ICO listing just started this previous month but Fastinvest is an exception here tho since I'm part of it's campaign well it's obvious that I just want to support the project in my very own way.

As i know Bl4nk it is not paid listing. He just support FastInvest probably because he think that is perspective project. Maybe is hard to believe but here exists people who can do something without payments for his job  just want to supporting
Probably Wink

FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 06:45:23 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 07:48:37 AM by FastInvest

Hi all. ICO is still running? If yes until when? And on what exchanges is planned to be listed first abd when? By the way i think you should choose another name for token, not fast invest.
Hello! ICO is LIVE. FIT tokens will be distributed until 31st of January, 2018. We seek that FIT token will be available in the markets like:
kucoin.com
binance.com
hitbtc.com
etherdelta.com
coinexchange.com

why you omit it Livecoin and Bittrex?
How long is your expected time to be listed on this exchange after ICO ends?

Definitely, we will seek to list FIT on Bittrex. We are under negotiation with many exchanges. FIT tokens will be exchangeable straight after the ICO Crowdsale is finished.

FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 08:29:04 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 08:50:45 AM by FastInvest

Hey just read little bit about your whitepaper but in depth about why to hold fit tokens.
First it has limited supply : This surely isn't any big of deal because all tokens have limited supply i get it it's related to your platform still not convincing.

Second access to all platform for investing lending etc etc let's say i don't live in the country or I'm not interested in any of these for risk in it what's use to holding your tokens.

Third again for fiat there are lot's of regulation and paper work and country limitations might be required. Trading for other currencies might be helpful.

Forth not a important reason at all.

Fifth it is same as the third point it is completely irrelevant.

Sixth completely irrelevant.

Now final thoughts
What i found is your ico is not for everyone you have a platform based on getting investment from users and all the features you are providing are in favour of them and wouldn't be worth to us if don't want to invest, trading might be useful for us but because the current status of market it seems to hard to predict it's future.

Regarding a solution i wouldn't provide it now but rather wait for a reply from any team member regarding my questions.
Hey, thanks for questions and thoughts

As we are creating community only fit token holders will have an access to crypto related products. Thus our will is to have limited number of members. As we account the maximum number of members is 388 500. To become a Fast Invest crypto-account member, need to get a minimum of 1000 Fast Invest tokens.

So far we are prioritising the investment sector to help people generate secure and stable passive income streams. Fast Invest is expanding the platform to a new infrastructure on the blockchain technology to offer a broader range of financial products.

Yes, That's right! Due to some regulations to come to other regions will hard task and will take some time. For this reason, we have chosen blockchain technology. This technology connects the world and is not necessary where are you from. The client will be able to register from any part of the World. Platform users will be able to fund their account in both fiat and cryptocurrency.

1000 FIT token will be a key to membership. If you hold more or fewer FIT's, you can trade tokens on the major exchange markets.

FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 08:30:46 AM

I have a great feeling about this project, this project really suitable for small investors, and a lot of people looking for safe investment, I feel that this can be the answer for a lot of people wish, I hope that you can list it in Bittrex, listed in that exchanger going to make your coin popularity increase and has a positive impact for your coin
Thank you for your support and thoughts! We seek to list FIT tokens in Bittrex. Seems it will take some time.

jianxinss

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:47:34 AM

This project has big potential to be a successful one, there are many people are now supporting and investing in this project fast invest would be gives us fast profit.
Me and my wife was already part of the ico of this project i think it would give a little help for the success of it.
Can you tell us why you are so optimistic about this project? I'm not very good at analyzing the quality of the project, I see a lot of similar projects
FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 09:27:47 AM

Reading the wp is a must to be able to know how this project has a very smart ideas and plans there's no reason not to invest in this kind of project btw I have a question if Im holding some fit tokens and for some emergency reasons I need to immediately convert it to my fiat currency and as I read in your wp you will be issuing a debit card, Is it possible to convert my fit tokens and withdraw fiat into my debit card via atm anywhere?
Would like to know the same stuff because emergencies cant really be avoided this is why I would like to hear out from the team regarding on this matter or situation. It would be great if its possible to convert directly the tokens and exchange on fiat. It would really be a great feature though.For those people who said above reading the whitepaper would really be worth of your time and you would really see on how this project is.
Thank you for your question! Unfortunately no. Such a feature will be available at the major exchange platforms. We will offer a feature as convert cryptocurrency as bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and etc to any fiat currency and withdraw with FAST INVEST debit card via nearest ATM.

FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 09:49:15 AM

Fast invest is a Platform to provide investment solution, but is it makes profits just in Lending service?
- You can invest in a diverse P2P loan portfolio;
- Receive monthly payments of principal and interest as the borrowers repay their loans

What about the collateral from borrowers? Or The crypto-proved lending service will be accessible only to Fast Invest token (FIT) holders. ??
Since 2015 Fast Invest is operating an online investment platform, where our customers can invest in consumer loans across Europe. However, we are expanding our platform functionality on the blockchain technology. All crypto related products like Crypto-proved lending will be presented by the end of 2019. Our product development depends on the feedback we receive from our initial supporters. To minimise the risk of financial loss, Fast Invest will be retaining borrowers crypto as a security deposit. The crypto-proved lending service will be accessible only to Fast Invest members. To become a Fast Invest Premium crypto-account member, you need to get a minimum of 1000 Fast Invest tokens.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: