Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:33:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Investment Bank.  (Read 32789 times)
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:37:43 AM

The people's interest to this project is incredibly increasing. This project is really a very promising project. The team is creating a crypto community, allowing people to move money at a low cost and high processing speed. Also, no doubt to the potential of this project. The Fast Invest's platform users will have an opportunity to invest, borrow, exchange in both crypto and fiat currencies without having technical knowledge of crypto and blockchain technology, thus making Fast Invest a user-friendly, reliable, secure and accessible global platform.
the increased interest of the community towards this project is nothing more than how interesting the project is with the ideas they give so many mita so we believe in this project and are willing to join this project.

The platform user base of Fast Invest is good, and this is a promising project for future development. Yes, more and more encrypted money hobbies are coming up to it.
so far Fast Invest looks so promising, as what we see goes according to the plan. certainly in the future this project will make a change in the future.
Fast invest is a new and diffirent way to grow your money through blockchain. Theres so much to know about this project to maximize the profit.
yes I agree there are many things we need to know about this Fast Invest project, to know this project do not forget see the website and white paper.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:07:35 AM

Fast invest seems so legit to invest as it had a huge reputation and followers also more than 8500 customers is really unbelievable with FI platform. Hope fast invest hit the moon soon.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:49:04 AM

Their service is very responsive that they do and give some effort. As I understand on this project which the team is ready to extend the Fast Invest financial investment platform to blockchain community in the Ethereum network as a smart contract technology. Very great and encouraging project. Hoping for the success as I looking forward on this project.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 09:29:01 AM

I do not know who will trust the bank created in the country without centuries-old banking traditions. I think if the team moves to London or Switzerland, there will be much more confidence in the project.
At present many countries test problems with financial-bank system and require these difficulties the decisions. It is important that the authorities are against implementation blockchain technologies to this domain and admit this and other projects.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
MrRichi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:52:49 AM

is there a prototype, minimum viable product or trial underway?
segolodeh

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:53:47 AM

I don't think anyone can predict that far off. But because we are in a hyper mega bull market nowadays with millions registering every day at the exchanges to the point they bog down or close registrations
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:20:46 AM

Why burning unsold tokens during the ico? wouldn't that be counterprogressive? I mean, what's wrong in holding stuff that isn't been sold?
Burning tokens will help pumping its price. When burning it, supply will be limited and once limited price of each token will be more valuable. Price will go higher, sorry to dumpers happy for holders.
Dumpers really don't know how things run in crypto world, they just grab it and then let it go, even though the ones they're letting go are the precious ones. Fast Invest is really making the range of bringing their project wider and all around the world, the opportunity that ones bring up to the european people will also be experience by other countries and will help to raise the project in to top

Not all dumpers are dumb, a lot of dumpers dump specifically to rebuy other's know that the token is a shitcoin with no future prospects. Dont put them all in the same category lol
Exactly you're right that dumpers are not all dumb at all but they are the ones who have the chance to become rich instantly. Judging those dumpers that are dumb is a not right at all.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:50:33 AM

We like to be part of Fast invest a promising project that really make us understand their purpose looking to their roadmap. Delighted to be a FIT token holder.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:31:48 AM

An interesting project. As soon as the developers will launch the application for smartphones? This will enhance the company's success.

I am also waiting for the developers to launch the apps for Android, IOS. It can also gain impressions from google play, Itunes from potential investors and users.
Unfortunately missed this point, and the developer does not yet have mobile applications? I think they can not be in our time. Such firms should make mobile applications before sites.

It depends on their roadmaps if they will have plan to make mobiles apps, they should follow their roadmap first before doing anything else. But mobile app still add a plus factor in their project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:26:43 PM

It seemed to me that this project is too young a team of developers. I do not really trust this project

There are a lot of young companies here. But they have to work hard enough to earn our trust. And this concerns not only this project.
Leamirra

Activity: 448
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:39:30 PM

Fast Invest is expanding the platform using blockchain technology, offering a wider range of financial products that include the creation of a digital banking system and investment sector to help people create safe and stable passive income streams and thereby ensure financial freedom..
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:58:12 PM

What I find great about thier investment program is that you can invest for as low as 1 pounds. So even if you are just beginning to venture into investing this is a good platform to start and grow your small funds
This platform gives the small investors a chance to invest with no minimum required investment. This is why there are many people who support this project because small earner businessman wanted also to invest so this platform is there hope.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:14:49 PM

An interesting project. As soon as the developers will launch the application for smartphones? This will enhance the company's success.

I am also waiting for the developers to launch the apps for Android, IOS. It can also gain impressions from google play, Itunes from potential investors and users.a
Unfortunately missed this point, and the developer does not yet have mobile applications? I think they can not be in our time. Such firms should make mobile applications before sites.

They will have plans for this once they are finish in all their previous plans. They have a road map and Im sure they will going to make a mobile app the soonest when they already have enough funds and teams to do this.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
vadim.icerock

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:19:49 PM

It's your first ico?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:24:02 PM

I am also waiting for the developers to launch the apps for Android, IOS. It can also gain impressions from google play, Itunes from potential investors and users.

Making mobile apps is especially important but most platforms lately just make a ios one and then take literally forever for making the the android applications
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:01:58 PM

Fast Invest is getting more popular. Like the other people out there, I am also looking forward for the released of the application for the smartphones. If that will come to reality, more people will become more interest to Fast Invest and surely a better progress for this project will occur. I was really looking forward for the upcoming positive updates of this great project. Let's continue to support this project to the extent of our ability. So goodluck to the Fast Invest team to make more developments.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:45:44 PM

Making mobile apps is especially important but most platforms lately just make a ios one and then take literally forever for making the the android applications
I hope that the developers will prepare an application for all smartphone users, like iOS and Android. This will instantly increase the popularity of this project.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:39:08 PM

So where are we now with Fast Invest ?  Before they started with this project they already had over 8500 Customers. I hope this Ann Thread give them another 8500 Customers  Cool
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:18:09 PM

Maybe we just need to wait a little more time, the devs are surely taking their time and really working hard for all the concepts that will make the project better and stronger to be considered. We all know that planning a project is very easy but to give it a life, to make it real is what makes it hard. Their are lots of considerations, trials and errors, opinions and comments, positive and negative outcomes that will surely be face by the devs and the project that's why we need to be patient and be updated for their announcements and changes with the project.

Exactly I totally understand and agree with your statement about this issue.
I think that there should be multiple ports and platforms compatibility, I hope that developers are working on it
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:49:08 PM

Fast invest offers a lot. Exchange, borrowing and more. I hope they will be able to fulfil as stated in their project plan. Goodluck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: