Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:29:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Investment Bank.  (Read 32789 times)
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:46:25 PM

How many eth  that collected in pre ico dev?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:59:31 PM

They are planning to becoming global digital banking company in 2019 and that's really the best way to expand their business and one of reason that will encourage the investors to hold their token for long term after the end of ico.
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:32:57 PM

They are planning to becoming global digital banking company in 2019 and that's really the best way to expand their business and one of reason that will encourage the investors to hold their token for long term after the end of ico.
and they will surely reach their goal ,providing the right safe place for us to store our coins . fast invest is one hell of a project , i don't think can compete with them when the ICO finish and they start their services.
Rabby637

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:00:10 AM

I have read the fast invest whitepaper. It seems it is going to be a very successful project. I have one question though. The whitepaper talked about loans. How do you plan to assess a borrower from a third world country or in Africa or does the loan covers only Europe and North America?
a lot of people are talking about this project. i did not know they also support loans. maybe it is a similar approach as in ethlend..now i know have to read this wp

I didn't see any project yet that they are giving loan. But it will be much better to get loan from this project. You can talk with admin about this matter.
For real? The ICO is not ended yet so, be patient for getting a loan. You can also get a loan from another project which was released as a loan & lend service called bitbond, feel free to visit their website.
Are you sure that bitbond are giving loan in cryptocurrency world?  How is this possible?  If anyone take lone then he/she doesn't pay this loan then what can do the admin loan & lend service. I don't think so that FAST INVEST will release this type of loan.
sethme

Activity: 116
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:04:36 AM

I have never seen such benefits for any bounty program. This is pure free gold. I bet this will invoke so much rush towards the bounty program and the program in general. Wishing your team the best and believe you will come out tops.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:46:42 AM

So this is like a one stop show for investors, first thier was bitconnect now this. Anyway this is good so that thiers a competion between cryptolending platforms.
As FAST INVEST is pure free gold, also they had nearly more than 8500 satisfied customers daily in Europe. As I never seen such benefits this project doing it's best, we support you sharing and spreading FI.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:47:43 AM

I am really looking forward to the next move of this project in the start of this year, 2018! I know that the team is really working hard to reach and attain its goal and objectives for the success of this project and make it beneficial to the people and community of crypto currency. This is the Real FinTech Business, with More Than 8500 Customers, and 50 Team. What a huge project that is striving for its success. I believe that Fast Invest can really make it and show to the community that they should invest in this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Efta321

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:24:43 AM

I have added this project to my list, I will keep eye on it, it seems promising one and with big team and experience, I'm still read the whitepaper. glad to see FAST INVEST get more support from users.

I am also following this project and I must say that they already improved some developments. Also the devs are active and answers all questions. This good attitude will surely attract more investors to join.
great amount of investor already on the project i think it should make number one on the list and the top in 2018. its a project that is already build and expanding so is just more income to the firm which makes it stronger
Keeping this on my list as well, yes for sure this company will be a great project of all time, just continue to support guys, this year 2018 would be a big break for all those who support this one. Again, just continue to support and happy new year ahead.
in 2018 I believe this project will make a major breakthrough for all parties who support the development of this project. good job.
FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 252

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 06:58:28 AM

Looks like a great project based on the response coming from the members of this thread. How much is the minimum investment?
It was mentioned on their website and video presentation that the minimum investment is 1 Euro in ETH or BTC. The minimum investment to acquire premium membership is 1000 FIT tokens which are around 0.83 ETH.
Thanks for the respose bud, do you think .83 ethereum is expensive for thier tokens? I would like to research further about this project first before investing.
Sure, I am also doing more research and I believe that this investment is one of the most legit out there. 0.83 Ethereum to acquire a premium membership is what I read but so far the only thing I know that you will have as a premium member is you'll get a payment card.
What are the other benefits of being a premium member?

Only Premium membership will have an access to crypto related products like investment in real estate, private equity, and other structured finance products. Aswell crypto proved lending.

FASTINVEST - Global Investment Bank ► ICO 2.0 has started!
Hold, Invest, Borrow and Exchange in Both FIAT and Cryptocurrienies
FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 07:01:59 AM

This project looks the very interesting and promising.And the 50 team work in this project.i also joined the bounty campaign.i think this is the best opportunity for the investeros to invest in this project.i also participate in the ICO.i wish that this project will achieve great success.
With 50 team members working on this project I think there is no excuse for this unsuccessful project. very embarrassing if the project is not successful and not running smoothly in accordance with the target.
Wait, 50 members on one team or 50 team? On each it is really a huge number. Could we have more information about this? Public Devs, Support, CEO,... info?
50 on one team. Please find necessary information about team members https://www.fastinvest.com/en/our-team

FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 07:09:59 AM

First quarter of this year in the roadmap is getting application of Fast Invest in mobile (Android and iOS). What features should we expect to see in this upcoming mobile application? Hoping it would be just simple but friendly user app.
We seek to create user-friendly, secure and reliable mobile application.

FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 07:10:49 AM

Just 30 days left for the token sale to end. So excited for this project. Fast Invest is one of the very few ICOs that I have invested in. Between, 2018 is here. Happy New Year to the Fast Invest team!!
Thank you! Happy New Year!

FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 07:15:05 AM

Just 30 days left for the token sale to end. So excited for this project. Fast Invest is one of the very few ICOs that I have invested in. Between, 2018 is here. Happy New Year to the Fast Invest team!!
Yea. Very quickly to have FIT soon. I have a question, why our market is only European Citizen? Why not worldwide?
Currently, only European citizens can invest in issued consumer-based loans. However, we are working on to come to other countries.

FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 07:23:04 AM

A good project, it is trusted by a lot of users. We will follow you further when you go to the market, you have to go up, because you have every chance of it. Uvas are very good developers and a great team.
I hope their information is truth. I am very curious about number of FAST INVEST daily users. If it is real, we have big potential project.
It's 100% truth, and we expect significant growth by the end of the year.

4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:36:57 AM

I am certainly interested getting your tokens but I need to further review you whitepaper first to make sure I wont regret joining your project.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 08:58:07 AM

I am certainly interested getting your tokens but I need to further review you whitepaper first to make sure I wont regret joining your project.
Good news! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have additional questions.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 09:19:36 AM

I really will like to know when we can expect the mobile version of Fast Invest and also can i invest from anywhere around the world right now or i have to wait till after launch?

Jedie22

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:29:04 AM

I really will like to know when we can expect the mobile version of Fast Invest and also can i invest from anywhere around the world right now or i have to wait till after launch?

Just wait for some updates on this project since the dev is always online on this thread. The team has more members with brilliant minds sharing their different ideas on how it makes everything perfect. Well, no body is perfect but I believe that they do their best as this project has great and quality potential in the future.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:02:55 AM

Yea. Very quickly to have FIT soon. I have a question, why our market is only European Citizen? Why not worldwide?
Currently, only European citizens can invest in issued consumer-based loans. However, we are working on to come to other countries.
This is great news. After all, you are only aiming forwards, soon anyone who is free will be able to invest in a project that he likes. This is wonderful news.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:25:52 AM

It's still a long way, We still have a
chance to join this project. Sadly I can't
because I'm lacking money because for
now, I don't have any stable job yet, but hopefully, if
I have extra from my pocket. I will also invest in this
project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: