Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:38:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Investment Bank.  (Read 32789 times)
arcassis

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 07:39:16 PM

From Fastinvest.com's whitepaper:

Here is a real-life example of how this system works:

Mr. Smith has 7 (seven) bitcoins in his wallet, however, he has recently lost his job
as a credit analyst because the company had undergone job cuts. Now Mr. Smith
is unable to pay his mortgage. The traditional banking system is rejecting Mr.
Smith’s loan application, because of his bad credit score, and he must find an
alternative solution for not losing his equity.
Here is where Fast Invest steps in. Bitcoin ratio is 1 BTC = 8 234 USD. Mr. Smith
holds 7 BTC, which converts to 57 638 USD. The maximum amount Mr. Smith
could get with crypto-proved lending is 46 110 USD, which is 80 % of the total
Bitcoin value.
For investors, Fast Invest will offer a 20% interest rate to invest in Mr. Smith’s loan.
On the other side, Mr. Smith will be granted a loan with 22% interest rate and
will be delighted to utilise his Bitcoin asset without having to sell it. During the
whole term of loan repayments, Mr. Smith’s Bitcoin will probably grow in value.

the 22% interest rate applies to those 46 110 USDs that Mr. Smith just borrowed?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 07:37:10 AM

From Fastinvest.com's whitepaper:

Here is a real-life example of how this system works:

Mr. Smith has 7 (seven) bitcoins in his wallet, however, he has recently lost his job
as a credit analyst because the company had undergone job cuts. Now Mr. Smith
is unable to pay his mortgage. The traditional banking system is rejecting Mr.
Smith’s loan application, because of his bad credit score, and he must find an
alternative solution for not losing his equity.
Here is where Fast Invest steps in. Bitcoin ratio is 1 BTC = 8 234 USD. Mr. Smith
holds 7 BTC, which converts to 57 638 USD. The maximum amount Mr. Smith
could get with crypto-proved lending is 46 110 USD, which is 80 % of the total
Bitcoin value.
For investors, Fast Invest will offer a 20% interest rate to invest in Mr. Smith’s loan.
On the other side, Mr. Smith will be granted a loan with 22% interest rate and
will be delighted to utilise his Bitcoin asset without having to sell it. During the
whole term of loan repayments, Mr. Smith’s Bitcoin will probably grow in value.

the 22% interest rate applies to those 46 110 USDs that Mr. Smith just borrowed?
Yes! This is estimated interest rate for such a service

FASTINVEST - Global Investment Bank ► ICO 2.0 has started!
Hold, Invest, Borrow and Exchange in Both FIAT and Cryptocurrienies
FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 07:57:46 AM

Pls. Don't wasting your time for EtherDelta listing. It is worst exchage ever. Slow and unstable platform with zero security. 

But all erc20 tokens get to etherdelta automatically. What can developers do with it? Or am i wrong?
AFAIK etherdelta only accepts ERC20 based thats why its called Ether + delta lol. Thats why most erc20 token are there too. But still I'm not fan of this exchange so..
I don't like EtherDelta too so better find some exchange that is worth it.. Anyway, good to know that this project has many investors now and the dev team has a positive feedback for a quick answering queries regarding the project. Thumbs up!
In a past couple of weeks, we have received a lot of comments/suggest about Etherdelta and hitBTC exchange. We have received very vital insights from you, certainly will consider on this issue.

S3nk1ng

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:55:56 AM

Great team, with great investment platform!
ivanovhristo14

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:33:35 AM

The biggest advantage of the project is that you already operate in the majority of European countries.

▄▀ ▄▀   ☎  ⌘ Calls powered by cryptocurrencies ✆  ▀▄ ▀▄
⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩  Experty.io   ⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪
➪ Experty in TOP ICOs to watch in 2018 by Inc.com |  Twitter medium
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:07:55 AM

For us, it really is an indicator that the project already exists and operates in most countries in Europe. This proves that behind the project are good people.
FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 10:22:32 AM

The biggest advantage of the project is that you already operate in the majority of European countries.

For us, it really is an indicator that the project already exists and operates in most countries in Europe. This proves that behind the project are good people.

It is! And this actually means that we are going to follow the roadmap no matter how the ICO will end.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:29:40 AM

I have checked https://fastinvest.com/en/ico looking for information about how much funds that have been invested to fastinvest but can't find it.
Anyone knows how to check it? or fastinvest website does not provide this information?
a question for fastinvest ICO;
A total of 777 000 000 tokens will be generated. From that amount, as much as 50% of tokens generated will go to crowdsale participants
why only 50% available for crowdsale?
They haven't updated the site yet with the progress bar, I'm waiting for it as well. As an alternative, you could check etherscan https://etherscan.io/token/0xe25deffe1e7464bad53b3885c6c0220ce90e57db#balances to know how many tokens have been sold as of the moment.

If you'd check the white paper, token distribution is as follows :

Fast Invest team20% of generated tokens, automatically locked for 12 months
Community growth and bounty program15% of generated tokens
Future company financing15% of generated tokens, automatically locked for 12 months
Crowdsale participants50% of generated tokens

Thank's for the update there about the ICO, Looking forward to the success of the project. The project and the members are really trusted it can both benefit the investor and the site.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 10:34:06 AM

The last few discussions has been about EtherDelta which I feel is not necessary because that is not the thread is all about. When the token gets listed there, nobody is forcing any investor to move his/her coin there. If you do, it would be at your own discretion and thankfully, there are several options available to trade immediately its listed so its a needless argument in my opinion.

I have checked https://fastinvest.com/en/ico looking for information about how much funds that have been invested to fastinvest but can't find it.
Anyone knows how to check it? or fastinvest website does not provide this information?
A total of 777 000 000 tokens will be generated. From that amount, as much as 50% of tokens generated will go to crowdsale participants

You have raised a valid point and I am sure the community rep will attend to this in due time. He has been engaging and providing response to comments and questions.
I am sure they will get to it maybe just update situations but fast invest already working and just bringing dital version which surely launch to me..Basically no problems at all they will check

Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:28:26 AM

A business that is migrating in cryptocurrency like this one is one of the projects to invest with. Since it is already operating, investors won't have any doubts of not getting any from contributions. The ROI is not that big but as what I read in the white paper and its website, I think it can still increase hopefully it will also depend on the ETH price.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:31:34 AM

They haven't updated the site yet with the progress bar, I'm waiting for it as well. As an alternative, you could check etherscan https://etherscan.io/token/0xe25deffe1e7464bad53b3885c6c0220ce90e57db#balances to know how many tokens have been sold as of the moment.

If you'd check the white paper, token distribution is as follows :

Fast Invest team20% of generated tokens, automatically locked for 12 months
Community growth and bounty program15% of generated tokens
Future company financing15% of generated tokens, automatically locked for 12 months
Crowdsale participants50% of generated tokens

Thank's for the update there about the ICO, Looking forward to the success of the project. The project and the members are really trusted it can both benefit the investor and the site.

Agree, they are really kind to not trusting their developer or their supporter as well. I want to ask a question, why did they are automatically locked for 12 months? Is there any reason for it?
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:01:37 PM

I agree, they already have 50 members and I am sure all of that have their own professional skills that will help the improvements of fastinvest project. I hope that they can make this project successful and I also hope that more and more investors will join their ico.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:17:25 PM

A progress bar is certainly needed. You can't skip this feature. The better transparency we provide, the easier it becomes for the investors to make decisions regarding investing in a particular project.

I agree, most of serious investors want to see those progress bar as they want to know the actual token sales and they also want to know current status of the project. Anyway, it still depends on the dev if they put it or not. Because this have advantages and disadvantages..

FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 12:41:35 PM

A progress bar is certainly needed. You can't skip this feature. The better transparency we provide, the easier it becomes for the investors to make decisions regarding investing in a particular project.

I agree, most of serious investors want to see those progress bar as they want to know the actual token sales and they also want to know current status of the project. Anyway, it still depends on the dev if they put it or not. Because this have advantages and disadvantages..

We removed progress bar from landing page because we do not want to mislead users. This bar feature very soon will be available on the users' account. Meanwhile, you can check the progress on the Etherscan.

FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 12:42:24 PM

We really appreciate your support  Smiley

Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:18:58 PM

Transparency is a big matter to investors whch is also one of their qualifications whether they want to invest or not. We already know that this platform has a great team of experts but they should always be honest and transparent.
Scor1937

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:39:00 PM

Transparency is a big matter to investors whch is also one of their qualifications whether they want to invest or not. We already know that this platform has a great team of experts but they should always be honest and transparent.
According to me, i find this project much more transperent and also the team always keeps up updating with each small concept they come through. Also we can find the appropriate number of users to this project which actually are too high.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:13:06 PM

Great team, with great investment platform!
This project has a very good management team and skilled developers which are making this project great.
KateMcrypto

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:14:57 PM

Great team
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:16:52 PM

According to me, i find this project much more transperent and also the team always keeps up updating with each small concept they come through. Also we can find the appropriate number of users to this project which actually are too high.
Yes, they have a very good marketing team which has made them famous among many peoples and investors too. They also have a very well managed whitepapers and roadmap which can lead the to a very high profit in the future. Many people will invest in the project as the prices of its token will increase very much in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: