Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:09:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Investment Bank.  (Read 32789 times)
FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 06:53:24 AM

Uniting what could be different platforms into a single project is a great idea.
Thank you!

FASTINVEST - Global Investment Bank ► ICO 2.0 has started!
Hold, Invest, Borrow and Exchange in Both FIAT and Cryptocurrienies

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 07:19:05 AM

If more people will be informed about the project and read the white paper, there will be more investors for sure. People are looking for great ICOs/projects and much better if it is affordable. NO MINIMUM INVESTMENT is needed here and for me it's an advantage because you are giving an opportunity to those who wants to join but has a little amount of Eth.

The soft cap hasn't been reached yet, right? I used the calculator and still 1ETH = 1200 Fast Token

I just visited the site and saw one of my comments featured in the "What people say about us"! Feels good to become a part of the Fastinvest ICO. Between I was wondering if you guys could show the ICO progress bar on site. It really helps the investors about the current status of the ICO and how actively other people are investing in the project.

Probably it help investors and that would be a great idea. Most of the successful ICO do that in there website. Hoping that they will grant that request.
As far as I remember I saw a progress bar before (early days of ICO if I'm not mistaken) Huh , but now it's gone
Yes, that's correct! The soft cap hasn't been reached yet. You can buy FITs as much as you like to and get 20% bonus until soft cap will be reached. No minimum investment is required. A progress bar will be visible on the next website update.
Okay, thank you for the confirmation. Will be waiting for the progress bar to track the progress of ICO. Anyway, just want to understand more about this:

A Fast Invest token is the key to the crypto community asset. To become a Fast Invest Premium crypto-account member, you need to get a minimum of 1000 Fast Invest tokens. The first 1000 members with will be awarded Fast Invest Special Edition payment cards.
This is from the white paper, this means all we need to do is buy 1000 FIT and register for an account on the site?
Platform user who wants to use crypto related service as Investment in real estate, private equity, and other structured finance products, crypto-proved loan need to become a Fast Invest Premium crypto-account member.

FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 07:26:57 AM

Looks like a great project based on the response coming from the members of this thread. How much is the minimum investment?
Thank you! No minimum investment is required.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:54:45 AM

I love the unique features of this project. So they are going to bank cryptocurrency? Is it safe and anynomous? Looking forward for this project.

BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:01:20 AM

I've seen a few projects alike. They have many things in common, like idea's simplicity and intelligibility.
Here Devs are not setting the Thames on fire and that's good, the final goal is distinct and what's more important attainable.
FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 10:17:28 AM

Looks like a great project based on the response coming from the members of this thread. How much is the minimum investment?
What a great project that has no minimum investment to support the project. Does that mean I can invest 1000 satoshis or maybe 0.0001 ETH? I willing to support this project moreover by donating my 1000 satoshis.
Only Ethereum as a payment method is accepted during the Crowdsale. Yes, you can easily buy a FIT token from 0.0001 ETH.

FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 10:32:46 AM

I love the unique features of this project. So they are going to bank cryptocurrency? Is it safe and anynomous? Looking forward for this project.
Thank you for supporting us! We are creating a digital banking system. Its safe, and legit. As we are operating business already, European citizens can invest in consumer-based loans and earn on the interest rate.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:34:50 AM

What a great project that has no minimum investment to support the project. Does that mean I can invest 1000 satoshis or maybe 0.0001 ETH? I willing to support this project moreover by donating my 1000 satoshis.
Only Ethereum as a payment method is accepted during the Crowdsale. Yes, you can easily buy a FIT token from 0.0001 ETH.
I think we should have added paygate like some altcoin with minimum on each. I see FIT ICO is 1000 FIT= 1 ETH so this is price of FIT now?
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:56:07 AM

Thank you for supporting us! We are creating a digital banking system. Its safe, and legit. As we are operating business already, European citizens can invest in consumer-based loans and earn on the interest rate.
Very quick response. I like the idea about "digital banking system". But it is for only European citizens? Why not worldwide? I'm from Asian citizens.
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:07:02 PM

As expected anything managed by yahoo62278 quickly finds the success it deserves . The projects Road Map seems very intressting ,Sadly there's no mention of north Africa headquarters :/.Maybe it will get concidered in the future ,because alot of people here are using and dealing with cyptocurrency because our fiat currency is Crappy.
Africa as a continent is not on our roadmap for coming years. Thanks for your insight, we will consider on Africa's countries in a future to settle our representatives.
Thnk you for your response , I'm looking forward toward your platforms expantion why not in all countries. The crypto world is advancing more and more in a short periode of time ,and cryptocurrencies will defenitly start dominating the world economy soon.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:21:36 PM

This is great news. The digital banking system is a good niche for the development of a new business, especially when it is completely legal. Thank you for keeping in touch and answering all questions.
FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 01:33:00 PM

Very quick response. I like the idea about "digital banking system". But it is for only European citizens? Why not worldwide? I'm from Asian citizens.
Currently we are operating in Europe, however, we are working on to come to other regions worldwide. Please see, detailed information on our wp https://www.fastinvest.com/documents/fast-invest-whitepaper.pdf

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:18:21 PM

Nice, the dev is active in responding to members queries. it is nice to know that this ico doesn't have any minimum amount to invest. This will give chance to those investors who don't have that high funds to buy more tokens.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:41:19 PM

Well, some of them are common now. But i will still be watching this project to see if there will be more features to add. I'm sure by being active and adding more developments in the project will get them more investors.

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:04:16 PM

As its going to be related to banking so will their any approval require from the government to seek permission and if yes is it already approved? Also if you can share the approx interest rate which would be earned on this loan?

Also why can't we directly buy this coin via our btc?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:19:17 PM

Wonderful news! You can already use your services. Perhaps I will also use them and invest a little and earn some  Wink
liliiaolivia2017

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:19:28 PM

Will these tokens have any value after completion ICO?
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:26:38 PM

Well, some of them are common now. But i will still be watching this project to see if there will be more features to add. I'm sure by being active and adding more developments in the project will get them more investors.
I think this one is a bit different because they have no minimum investment required. So everyone can avail the services as it is interesting to be part of their investment. And also they are somewhat like working on to expand their services, so I'm hoping for this project to be successful.
FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 03:30:25 PM

As its going to be related to banking so will their any approval require from the government to seek permission and if yes is it already approved? Also if you can share the approx interest rate which would be earned on this loan?

Fast Invest LTD is registered in the UK. According to government regulations, our business model is an exception from governmental licencing. You can earn from 8% to 13% on the interest rate.

Our token is created on the Ethereum blockchain as ERC20 token, only ETH is accepted as a payment method.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 05:39:01 PM

Fast Invest LTD is registered in the UK. According to government regulations, our business model is an exception from governmental licencing. You can earn from 8% to 13% on the interest rate.

Our token is created on the Ethereum blockchain as ERC20 token, only ETH is accepted as a payment method.
Hello, will there any bounty or other ways to get this token via doing some tasks or just for promoting in social media? I hope you think about it in near future and complete.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: