Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:52:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Investment Bank.  (Read 32789 times)
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:33:11 AM

This is a great, interesting and very promising project, especially to those who are looking for good investments. Additionally, this Fast Invest is expanding its platform to a new infrastructure in the blockchain technology to offer a broader range of financial products. This project is manage very accordingly by the Fast Invest Team. I was really looking forward for the success of this project. And hopefully, more people and serious investors will come to this project. Sooner or later thid Real FinTech Business will attain its goal.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
weishen77

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:41:04 AM

The FAST INVEST white paper introduces a lot of customers, a little large, so it should be good Cheesy
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:33:42 AM

What hatred of people about what you say? This project has a good team of developers who knows their business. So for example I do not have any doubts about this project.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:46:39 AM

Although this project has already its own well-established businesses. I think it is still starting in the development especially that it is having its own token, there will be more features to come which can be profitable, or will make it more convenient for its users or investors.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:50:03 AM

I really like the work of this serious team on FAST INVEST project. They have excellent experience and a really working business. They are among those who are working in the forefront to introduce cryptocurrency and blockchain technology into the already existing financial world! I very much hope that they will distribute their project on the territory of Belarus and Russia. I wish them good luck!
Serious team means the chance of getting to success is really high. Fast Invest will give services that is a hassle free and very convenient to use thus, it makes people will likely to support this project. There are still so many features about this platform and i do believe people will really like it.
FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 252

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:59:39 AM

Although this project has already its own well-established businesses. I think it is still starting in the development especially that it is having its own token, there will be more features to come which can be profitable, or will make it more convenient for its users or investors.
No doubt about it. We are working business, expanding globally to offer a great financial instrument for a daily banking operation. Thanks for supporting us.

FASTINVEST - Global Investment Bank ► ICO 2.0 has started!
Hold, Invest, Borrow and Exchange in Both FIAT and Cryptocurrienies
FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:00:23 AM

The reason why I think FAST INVEST is a good project to invest in it, is the team behind project is solid and they have a history of execution because the company already has customers, plus the skills they have, are relevant to the project. also FAST INVEST have a long term viability becuz it will become a global bank in the future.

Nice to know this about their team. Team member's experience will lead the project to success that is why it is important to know well the team members of the project.
thank you!

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:26:51 AM

Everyone has to have giant goals, to be able to spread among all the people that wanna use it for it. So it's better for you haters to stay away.
Compared to other ICO's i don't really see that much hate going on in here . They have nothing to fuel their anger with ,because everything in this project is well thought and have a visionairy team . The price shouldn't really matter at this point .

Agree, the project is still new so I don't agree that fastinvest already have some haters? And haters are not the issue here. The main goal is for this project to get more investors and be successful in the coming months.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:27:21 AM

We are glad to share with you, that ICO Bazaar rated us A                                                                                                                                                             https://icobazaar.com/v2/fast_invest

ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:37:50 AM

Another financial project? You have a very young team, do you have experience in banking? How can I see profiles in social networks?
Probably no, they are having a very young team that could make problems on their team, I suggest you to hire an experienced member to bring this project successfully.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:40:18 AM

The reason why I think FAST INVEST is a good project to invest in it, is the team behind project is solid and they have a history of execution because the company already has customers, plus the skills they have, are relevant to the project. also FAST INVEST have a long term viability becuz it will become a global bank in the future.

As we know some loan platform launch before like: BTCJam or Loaning topic at bitcointalk. And this business is growth because of demand to using cash. At crypto currency world, i have attention about ETH loan services only : can buy and sell tokens Wink. Maybe we will become FIT customers at future Wink
No KYC and already operational with investors you can check their official site and see for yourself i think is amazing plus you can invest any amount. what can be more better

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:45:18 AM

We are glad to share with you, that ICO Bazaar rated us A                                                                                                                                                             https://icobazaar.com/v2/fast_invest

We feel proud to know that fast invest the platform we are experiencing got  rate "A", it is not such easy to get the top rating as many people behind put huge efforts for launching the FI by developers, technicians, managers,  supporters, analysts etc Good to invest in FI a deserving platform for ICO which is leading in the crypto planet.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:20:14 PM

Excellent! For us, this is another indicator of the quality of this team. Every day you prove that we made the right choice when we joined this project.
Thomas333

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:29:42 PM

power project in the future, i'll support you, good luck.
FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:04:16 PM

Excellent! For us, this is another indicator of the quality of this team. Every day you prove that we made the right choice when we joined this project.
Great! Thank you for supporting us!

FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:26:07 PM

Another financial project? You have a very young team, do you have experience in banking? How can I see profiles in social networks?
Probably no, they are having a very young team that could make problems on their team, I suggest you to hire an experienced member to bring this project successfully.
I think youth in this project is a not good recommendation, look at Swiss projects, the average age of the student is 40-50 years old.
I do agree, that team members are young. We think it is not necessary to be 40 or 50 years old to be in FinTech. We are glad that we have a young and ambitious team. We meet a lot of difficulties every day, thus makes us learn more, experience more and that makes us stronger and self-confident about what we do. We are in business since 2015 and expanding globally. Above 8000 daily platform users. 50 employees already work at Fast Invest. Everything has been done by ourselves and entirely funded by personal funds.

We are not as big as Facebook or Amazon, but we are smart enough, to go step by step to achieve company goals.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:36:25 PM

I think youth in this project is a not good recommendation, look at Swiss projects, the average age of the student is 40-50 years old.

Wait what? 40-50 year old students in switzerland? Like do you starting working at a job after the age of like 90 or what lmao? What are you on about?
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:53:58 PM

Their service is very responsive that they do and give some effort. As I understand on this project which the team is ready to extend the Fast Invest financial investment platform to blockchain community in the Ethereum network as a smart contract technology. Very great and encouraging project. Hoping for the success as I looking forward on this project.

Me too, It's good to know that devs are very active in updating us about the latest developments in fastinvest project. I am sure with this positive attitude the project will be successful and the developments will run smoothly.

Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:33:19 PM

Their service is very responsive that they do and give some effort. As I understand on this project which the team is ready to extend the Fast Invest financial investment platform to blockchain community in the Ethereum network as a smart contract technology. Very great and encouraging project. Hoping for the success as I looking forward on this project.

Me too, It's good to know that devs are very active in updating us about the latest developments in fastinvest project. I am sure with this positive attitude the project will be successful and the developments will run smoothly.
Having a good platform and a very descent ideas combined with team of experts what else can we ask for. Fast Invest will definitely be a successful project because it aims not only big investors but also low profile investors and this is what makes the platform special.
S3nk1ng

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:51:49 PM

I am 23 and already finished my University, swiss are slow I would say. There are plenty successful ICO's with a young team as well do not forget that young people adapt to the changes 💯% faster than 50year old students. That is what we need in this rapidly changing crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: