Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:00:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Investment Bank.  (Read 32789 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:42:05 AM

Just 30 days left for the token sale to end. So excited for this project. Fast Invest is one of the very few ICOs that I have invested in. Between, 2018 is here. Happy New Year to the Fast Invest team!!

It's still a long way, We still have a
chance to join this project. Sadly I can't
because I'm lacking money because for
now, I don't have any stable job yet, but hopefully, if
I have extra from my pocket. I will also invest in this
project.
You can not doubt this project. I'm sorry about your ongoing work. But as soon as you have the opportunity you can be sure of the success of this project and invest in it a little of its funds.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:04:21 AM

I really will like to know when we can expect the mobile version of Fast Invest and also can i invest from anywhere around the world right now or i have to wait till after launch?

We need to be patient about those features, I am sure FastInvest already have that plan and will announce it the soonest, they just need to promote the project first, gain more investors and also gain more popularity.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:17:30 AM

I really will like to know when we can expect the mobile version of Fast Invest and also can i invest from anywhere around the world right now or i have to wait till after launch?
yes we must be patient in order to enjoy mobile version of Fast Invest and also can invest from anywhere in the world now. hopefully this ico can be launched well.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:02:56 PM

Just 30 days left for the token sale to end. So excited for this project. Fast Invest is one of the very few ICOs that I have invested in. Between, 2018 is here. Happy New Year to the Fast Invest team!!
Yes, this is a very high potential ICO and you have very less time to invest in it, just 30 days. I think we should invest in this as it will give a high profit to us in the future. I think it has a very well developed road map which will lead them to a good amount of success in this world. They also have a good investment returns so one should invest in the project as soon as possible. And happy new year to all.
You are right, but i will use my own strategy and buy that tokens only on exchange, when will dump, because tokens get lower then ico prise after achieved any exchange.

this is a good strategy that ı also do sometimes but it depends on the project ... I do not think that the tokens from this project are going to dump lower then ico price.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:11:22 PM

First quarter of this year in the roadmap is getting application of Fast Invest in mobile (Android and iOS). What features should we expect to see in this upcoming mobile application? Hoping it would be just simple but friendly user app.
We seek to create user-friendly, secure and reliable mobile application.

Nice dev, I also hope that the interface design will be cool and have some good graphics. Also the best thing is it will be a user friendly mobile app that even younger or old ones can be able to use it.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:18:53 PM

yes we must be patient in order to enjoy mobile version of Fast Invest and also can invest from anywhere in the world now. hopefully this ico can be launched well.
There's no other option that we can do but to wait so yes you're right that we must be patient to try it in mobile version. This is a real financial technology so this is something a serious project and which in any case it's about investment.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:27:15 PM

There's no other option that we can do but to wait so yes you're right that we must be patient to try it in mobile version. This is a real financial technology so this is something a serious project and which in any case it's about investment.
I too think that a mobile version will attract more users because it will make the  process of investment very easily and easily manageable. This project has developed to much in the past and there can also  get goo profit to the investors. The tokes also have gained goo increase in value and there demand is increasing. We also can invest from any where around the world this is a very nice feature of the project.
FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 252

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 01:42:34 PM

Looks like a great project based on the response coming from the members of this thread. How much is the minimum investment?
It was mentioned on their website and video presentation that the minimum investment is 1 Euro in ETH or BTC. The minimum investment to acquire premium membership is 1000 FIT tokens which are around 0.83 ETH.
Thanks for the respose bud, do you think .83 ethereum is expensive for thier tokens? I would like to research further about this project first before investing.
Sure, I am also doing more research and I believe that this investment is one of the most legit out there. 0.83 Ethereum to acquire a premium membership is what I read but so far the only thing I know that you will have as a premium member is you'll get a payment card.
What are the other benefits of being a premium member?

Only Premium membership will have an access to crypto related products like investment in real estate, private equity, and other structured finance products. Aswell crypto proved lending.
Thanks for that response. Although I don't live in Europe. If I will avail a premium membership, will I still have full accessed to those kinds of investments?
Currently, only European Citizens can invest in issued consumer-based loans. We are working on to come to other regions. Premium account members will have access to all crypto related products, which will be available at www.fastinvest.com, and does not matter where are you from.

FASTINVEST - Global Investment Bank ► ICO 2.0 has started!
Hold, Invest, Borrow and Exchange in Both FIAT and Cryptocurrienies
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:45:50 PM

Looks like a great project based on the response coming from the members of this thread. How much is the minimum investment?
It was mentioned on their website and video presentation that the minimum investment is 1 Euro in ETH or BTC. The minimum investment to acquire premium membership is 1000 FIT tokens which are around 0.83 ETH.
Thanks for the respose bud, do you think .83 ethereum is expensive for thier tokens? I would like to research further about this project first before investing.
Sure, I am also doing more research and I believe that this investment is one of the most legit out there. 0.83 Ethereum to acquire a premium membership is what I read but so far the only thing I know that you will have as a premium member is you'll get a payment card.

Only Premium membership will have an access to crypto related products like investment in real estate, private equity, and other structured finance products. Aswell crypto proved lending.
Thanks for that response. Although I don't live in Europe. If I will avail a premium membership, will I still have full accessed to those kinds of investments?
Currently, only European Citizens can invest in issued consumer-based loans. We are working on to come to other regions. Premium account members will have access to all crypto related products, which will be available at www.fastinvest.com, and does not matter where are you from.

Fastinvest is really getting a good number of users but you should soon make this available globally. Even i am happy to invest in fastinvest and i hope the project will give us a good profit.
Maribibadym

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:50:38 PM

Here will be dividends?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:04:19 PM

Yes, this is a very high potential ICO and you have very less time to invest in it, just 30 days. I think we should invest in this as it will give a high profit to us in the future. I think it has a very well developed road map which will lead them to a good amount of success in this world. They also have a good investment returns so one should invest in the project as soon as possible. And happy new year to all.
You are right, but i will use my own strategy and buy that tokens only on exchange, when will dump, because tokens get lower then ico prise after achieved any exchange.

this is a good strategy that ı also do sometimes but it depends on the project ... I do not think that the tokens from this project are going to dump lower then ico price.

Well if you're very early to dump as soon as it's listed you'll definitely make nice profit but that's about true for pretty much every single ico out there
Semaj123

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:05:08 PM

Fastinvest is really getting a good number of users but you should soon make this available globally. Even i am happy to invest in fastinvest and i hope the project will give us a good profit.
Let's just wait for their update, or maybe they already have a plan about your concern. But for now, this project is still in develope so I think they just focus on their places and after that maybe they can expand their services across the globe.
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:14:29 PM

Consumer-based loans is the answer to the digital banking seekers all around the globe.
We see an impact in this project while believing the administrators shall be true to the proposed
white paper.
vivavivu

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:07:19 PM

I think should buy some Fast Invest Token at ICO then wait listing at exchange to determine buy more or sell, watching to market. And i really hate dump Sad
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 06:01:46 PM

My friend, this and any other token can get dump easily, because a community and bounty-persons are unpredictable. Buy tokens in ICO it's just kind of roullete or if you are strong believer!  Cheesy

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:10:40 PM

is there a way to pay thru bitcoin? Want to invest but I can't find that option.
It was mentioned in the white paper that only Ethereum is accepted as a payment method during the ICO. If you really want to pay through BTC, you could, but not directly to the site. Just swap your BTC for ETH in MEW and use it to invest. Watch this tutorial provided by Fast Invest Team : How can I fund my account with Bitcoin?
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:23:41 PM

I have added this project to my list, I will keep eye on it, it seems promising one and with big team and experience, I'm still read the whitepaper. glad to see FAST INVEST get more support from users.

I am also following this project and I must say that they already improved some developments. Also the devs are active and answers all questions. This good attitude will surely attract more investors to join.
Yes I will agree with your statement,that's totally true ,this project have a good team and an amazing potential.
mescu

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:02:49 PM

The thread looks like its full of shills.

Same for their twitter and those RTs.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:36:54 PM

Hello,

I invested 11 eth and followed instruction here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knNp4SK7NX4 but still didn't receive any amount of FIT tokens

txid
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x93afb98f79ab6d1c6b11ea02b822565115ce4c4df722acc7c24c70db24a33b7e

Any help?

EDIT: FIXED, it's about decimal I set it to 5 instead of 18
Wow. 11 ETH for investing, hope you will get double at several months. Will you hold FIT or trading? Good luck for your investment.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:29:04 PM

11 Eth is a very "expensive" way to say you love a project, maybe I'm being cheap myself but I love the support you are doing to it.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: