Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:08:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Investment Bank.  (Read 32789 times)
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:44:41 PM

Reading the wp is a must to be able to know how this project has a very smart ideas and plans there's no reason not to invest in this kind of project btw I have a question if Im holding some fit tokens and for some emergency reasons I need to immediately convert it to my fiat currency and as I read in your wp you will be issuing a debit card, Is it possible to convert my fit tokens and withdraw fiat into my debit card via atm anywhere?
Would like to know the same stuff because emergencies cant really be avoided this is why I would like to hear out from the team regarding on this matter or situation. It would be great if its possible to convert directly the tokens and exchange on fiat. It would really be a great feature though.For those people who said above reading the whitepaper would really be worth of your time and you would really see on how this project is.
Thank you for your question! Unfortunately no. Such a feature will be available at the major exchange platforms. We will offer a feature as convert cryptocurrency as bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and etc to any fiat currency and withdraw with FAST INVEST debit card via nearest ATM.
Oh! thanks for clarifying this out. That Fast invest debit card would really be a hit since it can able to convert multiple cryptocurrencies with ease.

The FIT token will be available in the markets like:

mercatox.com
binance.com
etherdelta.com
coinexchange.com
kucoin.com

Oh that’s exciting, I’ve been using Binance for some token trading and gladly want to do it with FIT. I can’t wait to have a hold token as promising as Fast Invest. And the team really gives updates and have any time to answer any questions regarding the project and that’s a great move.
Even just listed on Kucoin this project would boom up. Btw those listed possible exchanges are actually good.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:51:36 PM

What I like is to invest where I can still keep my anonymity and it seems like this platform will give me that opportunity if I understand it correctly. It says that investors will have passive income. Does that mean there will be dividends?
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:18:00 PM

Fast invest is a nice project...It is a online investment marketplace where you can invest easily... so investor get new place for invest...hope many people will invest here & will reach the project's goal...
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:39:20 PM

As expected anything managed by yahoo62278 quickly finds the success it deserves . The projects Road Map seems very intressting ,Sadly there's no mention of north Africa headquarters :/.Maybe it will get concidered in the future ,because alot of people here are using and dealing with cyptocurrency because our fiat currency is Crappy.
dspencer

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:18:57 PM

Uniting what could be different platforms into a single project is a great idea.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:38:07 PM

If more people will be informed about the project and read the white paper, there will be more investors for sure. People are looking for great ICOs/projects and much better if it is affordable. NO MINIMUM INVESTMENT is needed here and for me it's an advantage because you are giving an opportunity to those who wants to join but has a little amount of Eth.

The soft cap hasn't been reached yet, right? I used the calculator and still 1ETH = 1200 Fast Token

I just visited the site and saw one of my comments featured in the "What people say about us"! Feels good to become a part of the Fastinvest ICO. Between I was wondering if you guys could show the ICO progress bar on site. It really helps the investors about the current status of the ICO and how actively other people are investing in the project.

Probably it help investors and that would be a great idea. Most of the successful ICO do that in there website. Hoping that they will grant that request.
As far as I remember I saw a progress bar before (early days of ICO if I'm not mistaken) Huh , but now it's gone
Yes, that's correct! The soft cap hasn't been reached yet. You can buy FITs as much as you like to and get 20% bonus until soft cap will be reached. No minimum investment is required. A progress bar will be visible on the next website update.
Okay, thank you for the confirmation. Will be waiting for the progress bar to track the progress of ICO. Anyway, just want to understand more about this:

A Fast Invest token is the key to the crypto community asset. To become a Fast Invest Premium crypto-account member, you need to get a minimum of 1000 Fast Invest tokens. The first 1000 members with will be awarded Fast Invest Special Edition payment cards.
This is from the white paper, this means all we need to do is buy 1000 FIT and register for an account on the site?
S3nk1ng

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:42:43 PM

I am amazed with the high number of supporters of this platform. This only means that this project is already known and caught attention of lot of crypto members in our society. Glad i found this Fast Invest project, i must probably spread informations about your program for this to be able to make a very huge community with active developers. This will surely boom on the market and explode among crypto society. More power to them, more progress and development to achieve our goal to success.

Yes mate spread the word! This is great project with bright future!!
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:43:16 PM

You already have a company with 8500+ clients which something very good to everyone who wants to invest. I had a loot at whitepaper and It seems that project is going to succeed if everything goes right. I do some research before I can give my final thought.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:04:11 PM

As expected anything managed by yahoo62278 quickly finds the success it deserves . The projects Road Map seems very intressting ,Sadly there's no mention of north Africa headquarters :/.Maybe it will get concidered in the future ,because alot of people here are using and dealing with cyptocurrency because our fiat currency is Crappy.
This project is now being popular because they offer a bounty which is a good way to start spreading the idea of the project. With so much services to offer with I can say that this the project that we need to invest.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:11:04 PM

Fast Invest project looking like a great project.
You have  More Than 8500 Customers, 50 Team thats very good i hope your project will be conquer. I want to make a video about your project if you interested then pm me.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:18:07 AM

This is project brings another awesomeness to the crypto currency community. I believe that this Fast Invest have much potential and abilities to make its name more well - known in the ecosystem. Furthermore, it is good to know that more people are getting interested in this project. Hopefully, more investors will come to Fast Invest to make this project more successful. I really hope for the fast progress and developments of this project will continue to be able to continually build the digital banking instruments for the future.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:24:48 AM

If more people will be informed about the project and read the white paper, there will be more investors for sure. People are looking for great ICOs/projects and much better if it is affordable. NO MINIMUM INVESTMENT is needed here and for me it's an advantage because you are giving an opportunity to those who wants to join but has a little amount of Eth.

The soft cap hasn't been reached yet, right? I used the calculator and still 1ETH = 1200 Fast Token

I just visited the site and saw one of my comments featured in the "What people say about us"! Feels good to become a part of the Fastinvest ICO. Between I was wondering if you guys could show the ICO progress bar on site. It really helps the investors about the current status of the ICO and how actively other people are investing in the project.

Probably it help investors and that would be a great idea. Most of the successful ICO do that in there website. Hoping that they will grant that request.
As far as I remember I saw a progress bar before (early days of ICO if I'm not mistaken) Huh , but now it's gone
Yes, that's correct! The soft cap hasn't been reached yet. You can buy FITs as much as you like to and get 20% bonus until soft cap will be reached. No minimum investment is required. A progress bar will be visible on the next website update.
Okay, thank you for the confirmation. Will be waiting for the progress bar to track the progress of ICO. Anyway, just want to understand more about this:

A Fast Invest token is the key to the crypto community asset. To become a Fast Invest Premium crypto-account member, you need to get a minimum of 1000 Fast Invest tokens. The first 1000 members with will be awarded Fast Invest Special Edition payment cards.
This is from the white paper, this means all we need to do is buy 1000 FIT and register for an account on the site?

Atleast that is how it should work but I guess it'll be there in the FAQs section of the website. (that's assuming it's still available as from what I hear they already have a ton of sales)
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:51:29 AM

Looks like a great project based on the response coming from the members of this thread. How much is the minimum investment?

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:50:29 AM

Looks like a great project based on the response coming from the members of this thread. How much is the minimum investment?
It was mentioned on their website and video presentation that the minimum investment is 1 Euro in ETH or BTC. The minimum investment to acquire premium membership is 1000 FIT tokens which are around 0.83 ETH.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:59:07 AM

Did the bounty campaign already started? I'm having trouble finding the link although i heard that it would be on the first week of December.
Hi, bounty campaign is LIVE now. Please follow the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2515633.new#new   bounty live

Thanks, i tried joining the Facebook campaign but the link for your facebook page doesn't work.

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

This is what it said when i click the link. Any update to the page link?

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 03:21:21 AM

You already have a company with 8500+ clients which something very good to everyone who wants to invest. I had a look at whitepaper and It seems that project is going to succeed if everything goes right. I do some research before I can give my final thought.
The good thing is that they are already operating in some countries so basically is just an expansion and creating more zones. This not a blind project so to me with those clients backups and what the project is offering is just a good invest and profit kind of project to me. Is very rare you see such project..is really great

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:20:43 AM

This project is now being popular because they offer a bounty which is a good way to start spreading the idea of the project. With so much services to offer with I can say that this the project that we need to invest.
yes this is amazing This project is now becoming popular because they offer a gift that is a good way to start spreading the idea of ​​this project and not many other projects do this, this is really quite amazing With so many services on offer. I highly recommend this project to be worthy of interest by everyone. good job.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:00:55 AM

The project mission looks very good, road map explains the clear visibility of this project. The project will reach extremely to all social platform as we had the bounty program, we keep supporting, it will turn to ultimate success as we have Yahoo62278 manager who is highly dedicated to avail in every milestone of business. We make few investment in this project as we trust we get better returns.
FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 252

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 06:33:11 AM

What I like is to invest where I can still keep my anonymity and it seems like this platform will give me that opportunity if I understand it correctly. It says that investors will have passive income. Does that mean there will be dividends?
Investors will earn on the interest rate, which will be paid every month.

FASTINVEST - Global Investment Bank ► ICO 2.0 has started!
Hold, Invest, Borrow and Exchange in Both FIAT and Cryptocurrienies
FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 252

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 06:52:26 AM

Africa as a continent is not on our roadmap for coming years. Thanks for your insight, we will consider on Africa's countries in a future to settle our representatives.

FASTINVEST - Global Investment Bank ► ICO 2.0 has started!
Hold, Invest, Borrow and Exchange in Both FIAT and Cryptocurrienies
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: