Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:07:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] HoToKeN | A Gamified Online-to-Offline Economy for Emerging Asia  (Read 3135 times)
olegklymko

Activity: 204
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:47:58 PM

By what principle does HotNow work? What functions are available to the user?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AbrammFry

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:50:17 PM

I went into the application, but I can not understand where the wallet will be located?
Falkgornos

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:51:37 PM

Are Hotoken team is going to launch this project in Indonesia / South East Asia? Very cool since the market is very big, good luck!
Actually based on roadmap, this Q3 2018 Jakarta office, 2019 Manila office Philippines and other regions within Southeast Asia.  Actually HOTNOW discovey platform for shops and promotions is currently active in Thailand and the dev team wants to display the best possible promotions to the right person at the right time.  Hoping for more strategic marketing development of the project to attract more investors
I guess that Hotoken project is so attractive that team could find investors even without creating ICO. First of all the merchants of Thailand are interested in it!
You understand that the ICO campaign allows the team collect much faster and more funds to implement HoToKeN in life
Exactly, the more investors the project have, the bigger fund  the team have, eventually the project team also wants to promote and  spread the discovery platform not limited to southeast asia regions but also worldwide for future.
You directly support my hopes. I would very much like that HoToKeN spread beyond the region of Asia
Yes, the prospects for growth in the project are huge. I understand that the main audience of Hotoken are people from the Millennials generation. But I know for sure that even older people are able to appreciate the advantages of this way of distributing promotional offers.
I agree with you. Contextual advertising is more annoying than effective.
Sometimes it can make a profit. But we are talking about mobile applications. That's where the pop-up ads are annoying. Therefore, I would be frankly happy if I could receive interesting proposals in the form that interests me. And HotNow offers this method.
The developers have not yet introduced the possibility of using a cryptocurrency wallet, but I have already found a lot of attractive shares in the HotNow.
Well, share your observations!
I liked the fact that I can add shops to my Favorites. Now I will know about new promotions and discounts and I will not miss a moment to use them.
I also tried to download HotNow. I liked stylish and laconic design of coupons and interface.
It’s true. Especially when photos of food and drinks are vividly displayed on such a simplified background. So mouthwatering.
Rexrace
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:54:01 PM

Now HotNow works as a showcase, where the user can see the sellers who are close to him, and also he can acquainted with offers and discounts.
Rexrace
Copper Member

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:55:46 PM

I went into the application, but I can not understand where the wallet will be located?
For now, the wallet not yet included in the HotNow. I suppose that the wallet will be in the user's personal cabinet.
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:57:17 PM

How will the HotNow with cryptocyrrency compete with fiat money?
Thai baht does not have stable support, that is why the HTKN will be able to compete with it.
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:58:35 PM

Why using HTKN is more profitable for sellers than payment by fiat money?
GseaFred11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:00:45 PM

Guys, who knows. Official ICO sales ended yesterday. When can I see my HTKN in the MyEtherWallet?
Firstly HoToKeN sold a Reserve Token (RHTKN). When Stellar will be integrated in May/June, they give the instructions how to convert your RHTKN to HTKN. When your RHTKN has been converted to HTKN you will be able to see your tokens in the wallet.
OK. But is anything known about the results of the ICO campaign?
Yes, HoToKeN team wrote on Twitter and Telegram that public sales ended yesterday. But the  HoToKeN ITO will be extended until April 7 to increase the trading volume.
It's good. And will all investors be able to participate?
ellleM

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:05:36 PM

Are Hotoken team is going to launch this project in Indonesia / South East Asia? Very cool since the market is very big, good luck!
Actually based on roadmap, this Q3 2018 Jakarta office, 2019 Manila office Philippines and other regions within Southeast Asia.  Actually HOTNOW discovey platform for shops and promotions is currently active in Thailand and the dev team wants to display the best possible promotions to the right person at the right time.  Hoping for more strategic marketing development of the project to attract more investors
I guess that Hotoken project is so attractive that team could find investors even without creating ICO. First of all the merchants of Thailand are interested in it!
You understand that the ICO campaign allows the team collect much faster and more funds to implement HoToKeN in life
Exactly, the more investors the project have, the bigger fund  the team have, eventually the project team also wants to promote and  spread the discovery platform not limited to southeast asia regions but also worldwide for future.
You directly support my hopes. I would very much like that HoToKeN spread beyond the region of Asia
Yes, the prospects for growth in the project are huge. I understand that the main audience of Hotoken are people from the Millennials generation. But I know for sure that even older people are able to appreciate the advantages of this way of distributing promotional offers.
Sometimes it can make a profit. But we are talking about mobile applications. That's where the pop-up ads are annoying. Therefore, I would be frankly happy if I could receive interesting proposals in the form that interests me. And HotNow offers this method.
The developers have not yet introduced the possibility of using a cryptocurrency wallet, but I have already found a lot of attractive shares in the HotNow.
I liked the fact that I can add shops to my Favorites. Now I will know about new promotions and discounts and I will not miss a moment to use them.
I also tried to download HotNow. I liked stylish and laconic design of coupons and interface.
It’s true. Especially when photos of food and drinks are vividly displayed on such a simplified background. So mouthwatering.
Do you know what I regret? That literally a few weeks ago I was in Thailand, but then I did not know about HotNow. Botheration! After all, with HotNow I could definitely find cool shares.
Rexrace
Copper Member

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:07:46 PM

From mini-games, quizzes and questionnaires to social tasks like taking a picture in the store, writing a review or ‘checking in’ via Facebook, retailers are finding that adding HTKN as a redeemable currency in their stores pays on more than a financial level.
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:10:58 PM

Hi! How do I know if the payment has passed? I sent ETH a few hours before the end of sales, but until I receive a notification on my HoToKen account.
Do not forget about the time difference between countries. The HoToKeN team might not have time to process the request. But you can see your balance of RHTKN in your MyEtherWallet soon.
But before that you need to make sure that you added a custom token to your list.
olegklymko

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:12:26 PM

Now HotNow works as a showcase, where the user can see the sellers who are close to him, and also he can acquainted with offers and discounts.
But the same can be found in Foursquare.
Rexrace
Copper Member

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:15:01 PM

How will the HotNow with cryptocyrrency compete with fiat money?
Thai baht does not have stable support, that is why the HTKN will be able to compete with it.
In addition, the more users join the HoToKeN ecosystem, the more stable the HTKN becomes.
nikolayrogov

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:16:11 PM

How does the HoToKeN want to distinguish among competitors?
Rexrace
Copper Member

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:19:02 PM

Do you know what I regret? That literally a few weeks ago I was in Thailand, but then I did not know about HotNow. Botheration! After all, with HotNow I could definitely find cool shares.
Do not worry. Now you have in your hands a tool for the relevant search for interesting stores.
Rexrace
Copper Member

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:20:40 PM

But the same can be found in Foursquare.
This is because not all features are implemented in the HotNow yet for the period of the end of trading.
ellleM

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:27:49 PM

From mini-games, quizzes and questionnaires to social tasks like taking a picture in the store, writing a review or ‘checking in’ via Facebook, retailers are finding that adding HTKN as a redeemable currency in their stores pays on more than a financial level.
Yes, it makes sense. What do you think, what tasks can the business structure solve when using your development?
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:29:47 PM

What should I doing if I want to get more benefits in the HotNow?
Falkgornos

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:31:50 PM

Do not worry. Now you have in your hands a tool for the relevant search for interesting stores.
Yes, you’re right. And when Hotoken team adds a wallet in the app, we will live in a new way.
Falkgornos

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:34:13 PM

Anyone knows, how much investment was collected? Has the team already published this information?
HoToKeN has announced preliminary sales volumes. They collected more than 27.7 million USD.
Not bad for start.
Yes, the indicators are good. But I think this is because HoToKeN already had a ready product that was easy to present.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: