Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:03:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin?  (Read 7330 times)
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:36:57 PM

because bitcoin is a breakthrough to turn our lives into a bright future from our economic downturn in the past with the existence of this bitcoin can improve our economy.
agree with your opinion, bitcoin has changed our economy all as users. and I personally always want the best thing for my life. and I decided that bitcoin is the best because so many investors are investing here with the understanding they have found a good one also here.
Right.I also choose bitcoin because its the most trusted and reliable cryptocurrencies compared to other coins and it has the highest price in the market nowadays.So i won't have any doubt for bitcoin that it will be the best answer in making my full dreams into reality and making my life definitely luxurious somehow.
AzakeB

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:38:16 PM

First of all because it's the first of its kind. The technology disrupts the whole world.
Then it's just the brand. People know Bitcoin. After it's recent run you won't hear Stratis, Waltonchain or any other Altcoin on the streets. You might here Ethereum or Litecoin and Dash, because they are the first go-to for newcomers.
At the end I just believe in this technology and Bitcoin deserves to be recognized like this.

jeje28

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:04:58 AM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
i chose it because i knew it would help so i mistakenly trying hard to pay big for my family
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:24:52 AM

You just need to take a look at price of Bitcoin at the moment I think you will know the reason why a lot of people nowaday choose Bitcoin to invest in and of course I'm also not an exception. LOL. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in the world and it's the cryptocurrency has the best potential in the future for now. In just a day Bitcoin price increased more than 3k$ and I think it'll keep increasing like that in the future so I think there are no reason why people shouldn't choose Bitcoin Cheesy

chromosomes

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:49:07 AM

I chose bitcoin because as a student I don't know any ways to earn money until I have known bitcoin. I can easily earn money because of bitcoin and I have helped my parents because of it. Also, I use my earned bitcoins in supporting my studies and as long as bitcoin exists, I will hold on to it.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Flowzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:50:39 AM

bitcoin is different from other coins. it's because this coin is the first digital coin that was created. so users of bitcoin very much. bitcoin prices are also very volatile and easy to take advantage of opportunities. if I buy at a price of 1000 $ then in the future maybe bitcoin price becomes doubled from the price. so I think bitcoin is a chance to make a profit

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:38:28 AM

I choose bitcoin because because today it has the highest cryptocurrencies as compare to other currency. In bitcoin we earn and at the same time we also learn a lot of things from the ideas shared by people from other countries. Bitcoin also is the most secured currency because you don't need to bring bulk amount of money, like for example in buying an expensive thing instead of bringing a huge amount of money we just use bitcoin as our means of payment.
We all know that bitcoin really help a lot of people nowadays, it improves their way of living specially on the financial aspect because they earn. It also gives the unemployed opportunity to earn even just staying at home. And if given a chance this will help us make us rich people nowadays by just doing our best here in this bitcoin world.
tanginamoo

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:57:45 AM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.
Why I chose bitcoin? Because it is very easy to manage. The trading operation and investing is easy and fast. It has also very high price that's why I chose bitcoin than othee cryptocurrencies.

dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:10:03 AM

Hey all,

Thank you.

I chose bitcoin because I know that it will make me a rich man. Aside from that it is easy to earn. Maybe some people are buying a bitcoin but for me even I dont buy bitcoin I can still earn it from this forum. Some people are using their money but I am just using my time and knowledge. Especially bitcoin price now is huge so I'm pretty sure that it will attract more people.
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:26:29 AM

I chose bitcoins because I needed it in my business. Because my business is based on internet. Online Store I used bitcoins to become my customers Payments method. That's why my transactions make it easy. And you have nothing to do. just copy the address put how much amounts and sends. So I chose bitcoins
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:08:26 AM

Bitcoin is my best choice for now, because through my investment has gained a considerable profit.

I don't see any reason not to choose bitcoin or if someone will gonna choose other alts over bitcoin he must really insane.
Bitcoin as a greatest investment nor a good store value, with all the attention bitcoin is getting from the people no wonder it'll continously surging and many will surely take profit. It change many lives unexpectedly and it'll continue to dominate our lives with all its future.

Insane? It is a little bit exaggerated when you says something like thar. Why? As sometimes you have to switch your investment in bitcoin to altcoin because of the lack of gain , bitcoin won't move up all the time.

There is a time where bitcoin price get a correction and that time altcoin has a better position.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
nerverd99

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:17:29 AM

Hey all,

Thank you.
Bitcoin was the first ever cryptocurrency that was created.It's a currency that can be a future for everyone
We can invest in bitcoin and gain a double or even triple interests
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:31:27 AM

Hey all,

Thank you.
Bitcoin was the first ever cryptocurrency that was created.It's a currency that can be a future for everyone
We can invest in bitcoin and gain a double or even triple interests

I choose bitcoin because of some unique qualities if the bitcoin, bitcoin is free from tax while in fiat currencies you have to pay tax to government. bitcoin has the high rising rate in the market which give me a lot of the benefit. also my bitcoin wallet is hidden from the every one which safe me from the hacker and thief also.
alj024

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:37:37 AM

I will choose bitcoin because many people use it and for me there is a lot of benifits,  and i choose bitcoin because of its massive demand of supply that can make my profit higher when it goes upwards.
/GeertJohan

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:42:02 AM

In my choice of bitcoin is it is the best cryptocurrency forever.. Most of the crypto users are selected bitcoin than other cryptos and also it has more advantages.. The bitcoin in also like an asset.. So it will give more profit because of its price.. The bitcoin trading is easy than other altcoins.. I thought it may become a future of money..
lukerisha

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:56:20 AM

I'm a newbie also and for me i choose bitcoin because i can see that a lot of people now is into bitcoin and their telling that they gain big profit on it.
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:00:31 AM

It is obviously because it is the first cryptocurrency made and bitcoin is the most powerful that attracted many major companies in the world and gain more investors this past months

putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:01:52 AM

Hey all,

Thank you.

I believe bitcoin because bitcoin is the answer of digital currency in the future that is very in need and very useful, because the future must and must reduce the use of paper money and all must be all digital and must be safe.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:02:54 AM

I use bitcoin simply because it can be converted in to real cash, it gives me opportunity to earn even I'm still a student. Aside from that, I prefer to use btc than the other altcoins because it has bigger value and this is the first cryptocurrency ever made, therefore, possible to become permanent in the market while others may still vanish.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 08:24:26 AM

I choose it so it could make my life easy so I don't have to deal with the road traffic every day when I have to go to work to earn money,
To hold my own time so that I could spent most of my time with my family not spending almost everyday at work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: