Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:16:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin?  (Read 7330 times)
lantan81383628

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:59:34 AM

It is clear that adventurous people will now choose to buy bitcoins. The price of this year's crazy rise has not been ignored. However, there are also questions about why people buy bitcoins. Most people do not care about this innovative technology, nor do they intend to use it as a currency. Buying bitcoin, on the other hand, seems to them a way to make fast money.

No one knows how to define the world's top cryptocurrency. It's not a currency, because the number of transactions per second is limited; Nor can it be a store of value because prices are too volatile. Such questions are urgently needed, but few new investors will pay attention. What they see is a tool that can quickly make money and cash out in the right place.
eucliffe

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

Was that was it was?

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:09:16 AM

I didn't choose bitcoin, bitcoin choose me. Nah, I'm just kidding, to be honest a friend of mine recommended this Bitcoin to me and since I'm not doing anything at the moment, I gave it a shot and here I am, never been better like this before. I choose Bitcoin because it changed the life of my friend and mine, and after all its good source of income.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:25:02 AM

Bitcoin is the digital form of money and from this i have done many transactions and by this way i have to sell online services and in the mid of this year bitcoin is providing a good way of online payment system and with the present time period bitcoin is the most important currency and i have chosen bitcoin because i know that bitcoin is the most active trading and the crypto world currency. I have to use bitcoin for many reasons which the need of present time and bitcoin have the potential to grow more and more.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
ErickMalone

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:07:54 PM

I chose bitcoin because it as a big future being a currency. It has grown exponentially through the past years and seeing more anf more people gain interest in them, I would say it has a great potential.
Not to mention, it is convenient and secure in making transactions without interference of a third party.
clex_us

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:34:09 AM

i choose bitcoin currency it's because bitcoin currency was the father of all alternative coins and i know bitcoin is always on top better than other currencies and only bitcoin can convert to our own money.
rave123wallz

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:44:41 AM

I choose bitcoin since this is the only investment I heard that aside from investing you can also earn a good cash if you join their signature campaign through valuable posts regarding various bitcoin topics.
rhamdy

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:55:05 AM

I choose Bitcoin because Bitcoin is unique and different from other coins. Bitcoin is like something very precious and important to my life. Ever since I got to know him, I am really interested in deepening all that pertains to him. Bitcoin prices can be very high, this is what keeps me in Bitcoin.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:29:36 AM

I'm just one of the numerous bitcoin users and I discovered bitcoin first before the other cryptocurrencies. Like the other users, I already earned from bitcoin through online investments long before i join this forum. My earnings at that time is small compared to this forum but I also learned many things from using bitcoin. Bitcoin is still my main choice of investment for long term.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
embung mereng

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:36:24 AM

I choose bitcoin because bitcoin is very profitable,
I can invest bitcoin in the long run
or trading in bitcoin with a short run
by investing or trading in bitcoin I can get a lot of profit so that I can finance all the daily needs of the family
floresjonathan123

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:43:17 AM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
To keep it simple, Bitcoin was the first ever cryptocurrency that was created and dates its origin back to 2009. Backed by blockchain technology, it is very easy to use compared to other forms of online payment processors like PayPal and Skrill.
Elsie123

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:52:16 AM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
I choose bitcoin to earn knowledge and also financially . Bitcoin gives us the opportunity  to earn independently that is out of the government taxes etc. Bitcoin has more potential than we do although it gives us the opportunity to earn silently, secure  and easy.
Nyeyzel

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:23:04 AM

For me, I choose bitcoin because it is the first cryptocurrency, it is also the best because of its continuous growth, and it keeps my money increasing too and hope to have a huge profit just by holding bitcoin. Although fluctuation of the value is regularly happening.  I ’m secured that it will help me to secure my financial needs for future use. And it is easy to use transferring money in any part of the world with less transaction cost.
adi33

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:35:05 AM

actually the big reason I chose bitcoin is obviously because of the profit factor of unrestricted investments and can at any time earn a profit from the bitcoin price increase. but the more here the more factors I have to think about to invest in cryptocurrency

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████
█████  ███  ███ █▄▄  ▀▀██████     █████
█████  ███  ███ ▀▀███▄▄  ▀▀██     █████
█████  ███  ████▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄       █████
█████  ▀██  ████████▄▄  ▀▀███     █████
█████▄▄  ▀  ████████████▄▄  ▀     █████
█████████▄▄ ████████████████▄▄    █████
███████████████████████████████████████
REALISTA
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:49:59 AM

My main reason for choosing bitcoin is because I'm sure that bitcoin prices will continue to rise, I never panicked when prices drop because prices will rise again, and now everything is proven because the price will soon pass $ 10k, I recommend to keep buying because soon the price will go to sky.
chicagobulls

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:35:55 AM

My reason for choosing bitcoin is to have a knowledge and financially and bitcoin is unique and different to other coin.. thats all
Mike0222

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:12:55 AM

why choose bitcoin? Bitcoin is a stateless and non-violent currency. Stateless" because it is a global currency, not restricted by artificial borders.Non-Violent" because people are not forced to use Bitcoin as a currency - it is their choice. When government has the power to print an unlimited amount of money, it also has the power to fund endless wars.Bitcoin's price is derived purely from free market dynamics. That means, bitcoin's price is the result of changing supply and demand levels in the market.
If more people want bitcoin, the price goes up. If less people want bitcoin, the price goes down. Many people believe Bitcoin would create a fairer economy, as opposed to an economy manipulated in secret by men perched on top of their golden thrones. Every user of Bitcoin contributes to its value.The greater number of people using Bitcoin increases the value of Bitcoin itself.This is known as the Network Effect. For example, the more people who own telephones, the more valuable the telephone is to each owner. This creates a positive externality because a user may purchase a telephone without intending to create value for other users, but does so in any case. Online social networks work in the same way, with sites like Twitter and Facebook becoming more useful as more users join.That's why buying bitcoin makes YOU valuable and strengthens Bitcoin's value for everyone else as well.
Techie5879

Merit: 11

Back from the Dead!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:44:14 AM

Bitcoin is a decentralized currency, so it doesnt depend on any one economy, this makes bitcoin somewhat resistant to economy crashes, business like the Wall Street Crash. I also chose bitcoin cuz it was pretty easy to keep my money safe, no need to trust any third party or pay any fees to the banks. Also, due to volatility of bitcoin, I get a good profit which is just as good if not better than the interest provided by banks. Also, I do not need to go through the hassle of encashing cheques that might even take weeks depending upon the region, and just transact with bitcoin across any distance, at any time, without having to wait much. Also, bitcoin is very secure, if we maintain certain security practices, it is almost non-stealable, much better than investing money in banks and then lose it due to a security flaw.

All this combined with the fact that bitcoin is very likely to be the currency of the future, this actually gave me the reason to devote some of my time to bitcoin.
minbabo

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:47:16 AM

Because bitcoin currency was the father of all alternative coins.^^
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 06:56:38 AM

I choose bitcoin because of all the digital currency, bitcoin is the most stable of them all.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:09:50 AM

For me i choose bitcoin. Because he have great potential in the future. Bitcoin also has more secured money than other investment. Bitcoin can easly transact or pay your bill. And most of all bitcoin all wise increase and decreasing
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: