Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:07:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵  (Read 18180 times)
javmarfer (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Dos días antes de pasado mañana

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 06:37:29 PM

Why did you need to use a BlockChain? Maybe you need a conventional venture capital investment?
Hi! If you the part of blockchain in out project: We use blockchain to distribute the profit between the project participants (developers and customers), to respect the copyright of the developers, for the correct and fair operation of our franchise, for voting on the platform and much more (more details are written on the site in the Blockchain section). If you mean why we do token sale and not a conventional venture capital investment: Because we want that the community, which is one of the most important components of the project was the organizers and its immediate creators. That's why we use Blockchain, which involves the work of an internal token with which you can work on the platform and go to the parks. To buy content and much more . We want VRT to remain an independent high-tech project without pressure from investors who are not directly interested in the development of VR!

●●●VRT.WORLD● #VRT TOKEN SALE BEGINS ON MARCH, 14●●●
VRT ICO: FIRST BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM for VR VRT ●
● [Twitter] [Facebook] [Medium] [Telegram] [Reddit] [Golos] [Youtube] ●
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fridaydrink

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:25:10 PM

This is a good answer about the need for a blockchain thank you. Indeed, it ensures the transparency of all monetary movements.
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:33:53 PM

Guys please check your website I have troubles with connections to it, by the way I have visited it several times already and its quite informative and convenient. As I have troubles (maybe its on my side) whats your near plans for q1 2018? Thanks.
N@t

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:07:55 AM

My English is not very good. You have a Russian version ANN thread and Whatepaper?

Russian ANN thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2549029.0 Welcome!
javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:14:13 AM

My English is not very good. You have a Russian version ANN thread and Whatepaper?

Thanks !

Coindest

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:32:24 AM

Guys please check your website I have troubles with connections to it, by the way I have visited it several times already and its quite informative and convenient. As I have troubles (maybe its on my side) whats your near plans for q1 2018? Thanks.
Hm, I don't have trouble with connections now, maby they already fixed. And never had any problems with their site
javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 11:18:57 AM

Hello! There was some problems last night but we already fixed it!

javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 12:05:44 PM

What's the address of your Moscow office if you have one?
Yes, sure ! We are placed at Armyanskiy lane 7/2!

I still have not received an answer(
What is the address of the presentation of your first park?
hi! Sorry! The address is Kasatkina street 1, Moscow

goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:06:49 PM

For me, your project was the first ICO project based on VR technology and the blockchain. I invested tangible, for my budget the amount of funds in the project, being confident in his success. Before taking such a decision, I spent a week studying the white paper, site, team and advisors, competitors, asking questions, sometimes perhaps uncomfortable. Before taking the decision to participate in your ICO, I read a lot of material in the web and agree with the analysts that VR is one of the most promising technologies of the future. It will take a couple of years and the development of technologies will allow to miniaturise all the elements necessary for a complete immersion in virtual reality, their cost will decrease and the technology of virtual / augmented reality will be available to all. Possible neural interfaces in the near future will replace the existing ways of interaction with virtual reality. And these technologies are now at the stage of entering the market. In the near future virtual reality will be a huge multi-billion dollar market allowing to immerse yourself in virtual reality at home, and will be the impuls of development for various types of business: medicine, education, space exploration and other spheres, which we don't even know now. And those companies who begin to popularize virtual reality will become the leaders of this emerging market. I sincerely wish success to the project team and everyone who, like me, believe in the development of virtual reality. I do not exclude that after 3-4-5 years Google or Facebook will acquire the technology and achievements of vrt.world for tens of billions of dollars.

By the way, there were quest rooms boom in Russia few years ago. You still can see ads on cars "wanna in quest?". So soon it probably will be looks like "wanna in VR?" !!! This is a new level of reality )
Very creative idea, lol
I smell a rat), what's wrong with this idea? People love new kinds of entertainment, and VR for most people is an undiscovered area. It will be like cinematography in few years. I believe that VR is new era of show-business
appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:33:54 PM

It is excellent news. Thanks to topicstarter )
fridaydrink

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:39:46 PM

I think there will be a lot of activity in the Russian topic. After all, the project is from Russia. Office in Moscow
javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 12:42:27 PM

For me, your project was the first ICO project based on VR technology and the blockchain. I invested tangible, for my budget the amount of funds in the project, being confident in his success. Before taking such a decision, I spent a week studying the white paper, site, team and advisors, competitors, asking questions, sometimes perhaps uncomfortable. Before taking the decision to participate in your ICO, I read a lot of material in the web and agree with the analysts that VR is one of the most promising technologies of the future. It will take a couple of years and the development of technologies will allow to miniaturise all the elements necessary for a complete immersion in virtual reality, their cost will decrease and the technology of virtual / augmented reality will be available to all. Possible neural interfaces in the near future will replace the existing ways of interaction with virtual reality. And these technologies are now at the stage of entering the market. In the near future virtual reality will be a huge multi-billion dollar market allowing to immerse yourself in virtual reality at home, and will be the impuls of development for various types of business: medicine, education, space exploration and other spheres, which we don't even know now. And those companies who begin to popularize virtual reality will become the leaders of this emerging market. I sincerely wish success to the project team and everyone who, like me, believe in the development of virtual reality. I do not exclude that after 3-4-5 years Google or Facebook will acquire the technology and achievements of vrt.world for tens of billions of dollars.

By the way, there were quest rooms boom in Russia few years ago. You still can see ads on cars "wanna in quest?". So soon it probably will be looks like "wanna in VR?" !!! This is a new level of reality )
Very creative idea, lol
I smell a rat), what's wrong with this idea? People love new kinds of entertainment, and VR for most people is an undiscovered area. It will be like cinematography in few years. I believe that VR is new era of show-business
We think so too Smiley

MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:28:53 PM

Very creative idea, lol
you are a great enthusiast my friend
javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 04:02:49 PM

Do you plan provide your own wallet inside the VRT project? Will it be possible to buy your tokens not only on exchanges after all ICO rounds? For example what if I am not early investor or contributor, but I want to use your product, where can I buy tokens? There will be market incide platform...?
Hi! We don't plan to create our own wallet. You can buy tokens except exchanges through the Bancor. Creating a market inside the platform (as on Golos and Steemit) is considered.

morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:23:59 PM

I can't visit your site for more than 5 hours, I hope it is technical problems ?
javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 04:35:57 PM

I can't visit your site for more than 5 hours, I hope it is technical problems ?
hi, try to clean a browser history. its alright now!

Coindest

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:40:07 PM

What's the address of your Moscow office if you have one?
Yes, sure ! We are placed at Armyanskiy lane 7/2!

I still have not received an answer(
What is the address of the presentation of your first park?
hi! Sorry! The address is Kasatkina street 1, Moscow
What time is the beginning? can I come on the evening of December 23?
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:05:32 PM

Hello everyone.
Maybe there was new hot news?

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
BeenieMan

Activity: 161

ProximaX

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:22:24 PM

I am not whale investor, ofc, but I invested in project a bit more than usuall...i belive that VR projects can be profitble . They just need money for start and then....any way better invest in future than do nothing and just hold your founds. I want to be (may be small but ...) part of future!
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:04:05 PM

Do you plan provide your own wallet inside the VRT project? Will it be possible to buy your tokens not only on exchanges after all ICO rounds? For example what if I am not early investor or contributor, but I want to use your product, where can I buy tokens? There will be market incide platform...?
Hi! We don't plan to create our own wallet. You can buy tokens except exchanges through the Bancor. Creating a market inside the platform (as on Golos and Steemit) is considered.
how can I get a discount to visit your park? I need to move my tokens somewhere? or will they be in my personal account on your site?

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: