Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:14:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵  (Read 18180 times)
MikePerry

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:48:03 PM

I remember reading that so far there is one park in Moscow? Is that the only one so far or are there more parks in other places?
The developers said if I'm not mistaken about several working parks. And about a few that will be open soon.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:33:51 PM

When this market becomes larger, then it will immediately come to large companies from the field of game development. We must manage to take our share in advance.

The game industry give a big apportunities. Gamers spends a lot of money for games and in this industry there are a lot of money.
The problem is that to get this money you yourself must first start investing something. That is why ICO is being conducted.

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:07:23 PM

You are making a good point here, but I think their setup is quite coherent with those parks. People who go to those parks are going there exactly because they don't want to lie on their couch. It can be quite a fun event to play in such a park with a huge group of friends I can imagine.
You write everything correctly. Do not consider VR technology as something than a person will be busy 24/7 is just entertainment or a certain tool that will sometimes be needed by everyone in the modern world.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:56:39 PM

The game industry give a big apportunities. Gamers spends a lot of money for games and in this industry there are a lot of money.
The problem is that to get this money you yourself must first start investing something. That is why ICO is being conducted.
By the way, some games are made based on crowdfunding. But usually this is done after the demo version of the game or if there is a team that already has experience in creating games.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:57:41 PM

I would like to read the latest news about the current events of the project, at what stage You are developing and implementing ICO.

They participate in different confecencies all over the world. There are a lot of activity. You can find everything on their Facebook.
ClickAuto

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:00:07 PM

I consider this project very original and interesting cause i`ve not seen something like that yet !)

Yes the idea is realy very rare. They have a techno park in Moscow and everybody can visit it.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:41:07 PM

You say you are going to launch those VRT parks around the world. How many parks are up and running and are they also generating income for you already? Do you also have a certain range of games to be played or is it all under development?
We are opening the next park in Dubai in two months Smiley

And what about the range of games or applications? Are you focussing on games that can be played in your parks only or are you going way beyond that and also develop all kinds of other applications? For example, what about VR applications for home schooling and so forth?

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:15:20 PM

You say you are going to launch those VRT parks around the world. How many parks are up and running and are they also generating income for you already? Do you also have a certain range of games to be played or is it all under development?

And what about the range of games or applications? Are you focussing on games that can be played in your parks only or are you going way beyond that and also develop all kinds of other applications? For example, what about VR applications for home schooling and so forth?
It is obvious that in entertainment parks there will be only game content. Applications that perform the function of training should be designed for a specific order, it seems to me.

CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:24:08 AM

I consider this project very original and interesting cause i`ve not seen something like that yet !)

Yes the idea is realy very rare. They have a techno park in Moscow and everybody can visit it.
I wonder how many people visit this park on average.
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:36:32 AM

I would like to read the latest news about the current events of the project, at what stage You are developing and implementing ICO.

They participate in different confecencies all over the world. There are a lot of activity. You can find everything on their Facebook.
Perhaps he is interested in the technical side of the issue, rather than social activity.
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:43:40 AM

On the road map is now an urgent task is the opening of a network of parks. Obviously they are gaming. The subsequent diversification of activities is possible only after the successful completion of this stage.
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:34:58 AM

As I understand the development of games is considered as one of the possible directions for the development of the platform. Currently, games are created by third-party companies.
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:43:08 AM

It is obvious that in entertainment parks there will be only game content. Applications that perform the function of training should be designed for a specific order, it seems to me.

I have seen examples where educational content and educational videos were shown in  entertainment parks. This allows children to learn and learn the material in a playful way
ClickAuto

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:47:36 AM

Perhaps he is interested in the technical side of the issue, rather than social activity.

The social activity attracts more people to the projects. And they start to trust the project more when the team of the project reports about there activity and conferencies.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:56:59 AM

I have seen examples where educational content and educational videos were shown in  entertainment parks. This allows children to learn and learn the material in a playful way
I also saw such training programs and I can say that they are really effective. Probably due to the fact that they help children to focus on the subject of study.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:18:57 AM

I wonder how many people visit this park on average.
I would also look at the statistics if it was available. I think as for all such entertainments, the peak of attendance is all seasons except for summer, when many travel, have fun on the street, etc.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:29:39 AM

The effectiveness of such training should be studied not by one-time event, but in the long run. But the technique is interesting, I would have tried it myself.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:42:52 AM

The social activity attracts more people to the projects. And they start to trust the project more when the team of the project reports about there activity and conferencies.
I agree. The openness of the team inspires confidence. The main thing that the occupation by public relations did not interfere with the development of the product.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
ajieafianto

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:11:10 PM

also our team, WP, presentation, roadshow and other things are very good managed and made, if someone thinks otherwise, then why does he participate in the project?
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:03:56 PM

On the road map is now an urgent task is the opening of a network of parks. Obviously they are gaming. The subsequent diversification of activities is possible only after the successful completion of this stage.

I know that opening those parks is your priority but I thought I read something about partnerships to also think into different directions? I mean having those parks really gives you an edge over other VR companies but missing out on other VR applications if you have the technology stack already in place should also not happen. Anyway I am looking forward to seeing all those parks come to fruition.

A technical question: let's in a game in your park I have to run down a street in VR that is 100 meters, would I also have to run 100m in real life with those glasses on my head? Is the movement 1:1 from real world to VR?

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: