Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:49:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Can Be A Savior!  (Read 2934 times)
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:46:17 AM

I agree. Bitcoin helped me settle my debts and improved my financial situation. I was in a situation were all of my salary goes to my debts. Good thing bitcoin has help overcome challenges in terms of money. I am looking to invest more on bitcoin to show appreciation on the things that it has done. I know I worked for it but without bitcoin, I don't think I can overcome my financial struggles.
Don't invest more in bitcoin and like you said just work for bitcoin like use your account to join different campaigns in this forum and that will help you to gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency and get more experience and also the best thing in this is you will get more cryptocurrency and that will become the key for you increase your income.

Just to share my experience as well, we had this tough situition wherein me and my family are involved, it was very tragic though,  during the time only bitcoin was able to save our financial needs. And I'm thankful about it.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:52:09 AM

I agree. Bitcoin helped me settle my debts and improved my financial situation. I was in a situation were all of my salary goes to my debts. Good thing bitcoin has help overcome challenges in terms of money. I am looking to invest more on bitcoin to show appreciation on the things that it has done. I know I worked for it but without bitcoin, I don't think I can overcome my financial struggles.
Don't invest more in bitcoin and like you said just work for bitcoin like use your account to join different campaigns in this forum and that will help you to gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency and get more experience and also the best thing in this is you will get more cryptocurrency and that will become the key for you increase your income.

Just to share my experience as well, we had this tough situition wherein me and my family are involved, it was very tragic though,  during the time only bitcoin was able to save our financial needs. And I'm thankful about it.
many of which can improve their lives in terms of the economics from crypto world. indeed a lot of opportunities that we can get, as long as we want to try to find it. especially from this forum.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
rudito

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:19:48 PM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Bitcoin can indeed be a savior!

Yes it is true, and I myself feel it, bitcoin saves my economy when it falls, and I can start my business again with the help of bitcoin, bitcoin really saves my life.
piter66

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:17:59 AM

In my opinion it is absolutely true that bitcoin is a savior, but for me it's not against trading or gambling or even against another sins because these things  even if they are shaming, it's a matter with our god, and it has no relation with bitcoin or with another virtual currency. But still against my dignity and my independence.
Rizqi

Activity: 294

Freedom

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 07:23:14 AM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

I do not fully believe that bitcoin can help or save a lot of people,
why I'm not sure? because I realize that it depends on the bitcoin user itself, because when bitcoin is used to help people and the economy of the crowd I feel grateful but with bitcoin can also tear down a lot of people too, I admit not a few people who do that take advantage of this situation for bad deeds, and anticipate the things that are not in want of how well we all pray because I admit I have not been able to do anything to prevent crime. that's my opinion
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:42:31 AM

Yes thats true, bitcoin is a savior interms of our needs and wants, indeed a lot of people  became rich and achieved their goals in life, so i really believe that btc is a savior it depends also on how we handle and manage bitcoin inorder to success.

Yes,bitcoin is a savior in every poor people because we can buy in a low price and hold it for the future but it depend of you if you trust of bitcoin because bitcoin can help in financial problem in every people like me i have a big trust on bitcoin becaus i know bitcoin can help me someday if the price will goes up and i can get a good profit.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:13:56 AM

For me, Bitcoin has already saved a lot of people from their financial issues and problems. Bitcoin provided the means and way for them to solve their problems but it is not just about Bitcoin, these people also gave their best effort, time and hard work for them to be able to succeed through Bitcoin. This is not just a quick money scheme, it is a real way for you to be able to earn, just like any job, you have to put your mind and heart into it especially if you are doing it for your family and their future.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Mystika

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:04:38 AM

I can not say that the bitcoin is the savior. but I think bitcoin is a great help for our users because bitcoin is a kind of digital currency so there is a chancE that is quicker to get high interest in it if you invest in it and it's easier to use it now to pay bills and other store purchases are convenient

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Elsonbol

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:44:07 AM

BTC is an answer to a problem of many people from the point of view of financial requirements as it gives the chance to many people in the world. Besides, it was the savior of those people who build business and look for investments.
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:13:14 AM

This is true, he can become a savior, but only in the hands of the smart ruler. Ecли countries where there is oil or gold to visit were able to establish their economy and make the country prosperous, gives, I am sure, cryptocurrency them also to visit will help.

pencuri hati

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:32:54 AM

Yes thats true, bitcoin is a savior interms of our needs and wants, indeed a lot of people  became rich and achieved their goals in life, so i really believe that btc is a savior it depends also on how we handle and manage bitcoin inorder to success.
to be honest. by using bitcoin, my debt becomes paid off. bitcoin can be a lifesaver when you use it well, and it's true. you are right. many people have become rich by using bitcoin. even i aim for it.
yes agree, even bitcoin as our additional income and help reduce unemployment that requires daily income.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:38:08 AM

Yes, I do agree that bitcoin can somehow resolve economic distress from a personal level to national.
Bitcoin serves as an additional source of income for people.
Bitcoin users can "take in" money from other country to theirs which can constantly boost their economy.
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:19:51 PM

This is true, he can become a savior, but only in the hands of the smart ruler. Ecли countries where there is oil or gold to visit were able to establish their economy and make the country prosperous, gives, I am sure, cryptocurrency them also to visit will help.

Being the king of the cryptoworld, bitcoin is also known to be a life changer and a savior for the many. Those who believe in it shall never regret and will always have a bright future for bitcoin can give you a profit that you never experience before.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
teleskopta

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:58:29 PM

bitcoin is used as an alternative means of payment for transactions due to it's decentralized feature and it is not compulsory necessary to buy btc, services  such as programming, graphic designs e.t.c can be offered online and paid with btc which has equally become saviour in countries with high rate of unemployment.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:23:43 PM

Bitcoin helped many jobless people around the world to have a source of income that can save them from borrowing money and drown in debts. It's also a business field for those who are willing to invest. I read an article about two months ago that talks about people who quit their main jobs and invested in bitcoin. It became their main business. Bitcoin represents a savior for lots of people in the world including myself. It is really great to have a stable source of income as a student.
FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:29:45 PM

Yes of course,but it depends. bitcoin can save people in terms of financial situation.using this bitcoin we support our needs everyday but not at all..before you do this you need internet and gadgets.if you don't have that you can't earn a coin to convert into money if you needed it to exchange.
Yes bitcoin can save people especially when there are times that you have an emergency and this is we easily converted bitcoin to fiat to sustained our needs.
aceman09935

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:39:00 PM

Yes it's probably right. Because bitcoin makes a lot of money in finality, you need to be totally saved. It is for me that I am just studying as it turns out when I am short on my tuition fee
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:01:07 PM

True, Bitcoin really has been a savior to their players. many of them enter the world of Bitcoin because of Debt problems, but because Bitcoin has given ease in making Money then they can pay off all of it. even in my area, many young people who were once unemployed are now working in Bitcoin and can help the family economy. And if this happens in all societies in a country, I'm sure the country will thrive as the people's economy continues to rise.
redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:22:22 PM

yeah indeed bitocoin has being a savior for many people who want to change theri new life, and of course about their economic fincancial when crisis, that just like a good thing that a god make us a second chance to start over

tuliobrothers

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:55:46 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 12:20:50 AM by tuliobrothers

In terms of financial,  yes,  bitcoin is a savior. I am sure that bitcoin will become our savior too.  Me and my family need a good income because i am not earning good and i need to double my income because my children are about to enroll again this coming june.  I believe that bitcoin will help me a lot.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: