Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:51:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] XUV Coin 🔴 1200% ROI Masternode🔴 Buy using ETH or BTC in ICO  (Read 21103 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:33:53 AM

OP you're having too inactive PR company in social networks. And I'm wondering why?
I've just taken a look see on your FB and Twitter accounts, can't hold my tears now
Very poor activity, no newsworthy events
Change smth, cause I'm really considering investing

sounds like you make ur decision base on social media, anyway I agree you their twitter account has only few follower, they should work on their bounty program to spread the work about their project.
Very good opinion and I think it is necessary to add a signature company. A lot of users look at the signatures of other participants.

A signature campaign offering BTC/ETH would entice more people than offering tokens of a fairly unknown coin. So IMO they should try that if they intend to do a campaign

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoFinn

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:35:30 AM

you got me at 1200% ROI
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:50:39 AM

OP you're having too inactive PR company in social networks. And I'm wondering why?
I've just taken a look see on your FB and Twitter accounts, can't hold my tears now
Very poor activity, no newsworthy events
Change smth, cause I'm really considering investing

The admin should be aware of this kind situation. Social media has a big impact when you are promoting your products and site. I think admin and developers are kinda busy?
I join this opinion. A good product is important but it is not needed if people do not know about it. Can the team think about the normal bounty?
SnaFFik

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:53:41 AM

Eventually the market will wake up to the potential of Byteball. Until then, I'm happy I can still pick them up so cheap.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:18:48 AM

The animated video is quite impressive but still not yet informative since it didn't answer the question above on what is the goal of this coin, is there any plans to integrate this one into some physical usage in the future like purchasing some physical products or services?
If you ask XUV for the answer, of course XUV also can't give an answer. XUV is a PoS coin, there is no goal of its coin. I think that making the XUV coin itself is their goal. Just like the others PoS/PoW coin as same as Bitcoin. Somehow, in the future, you can purchase some products if only someone made a plan to integrate XUV into their shop. Yet, an online shop is basically accepting cryptocurrency that was famous around them and gave their shop more profits. So there is no other way except making their XUV online shop by their team, its possible but need more funds and a big team.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:54:43 AM

Wow to be listed on exchanges soon? That's sounds good. I probably earn money to buy XUV coin and updates every details and progress. Everyone will get engaged and more interested to the coin when it is once listed on different exchangers. I feel that this coin will have a better future and better to invest earlier while it so cheap, when it gets famous and make a hit on crypto community the price will get boosted and early birds will clap their hands as they reach the moon. More power to the developer, continue improving every details of it.
Yeap XUV Coin an ICO is only 50 cent. And i think after 1-2 week XUV coin will value some bucks. I really hope XUV coin can listing on some exchange soon.

The more XUV coin you buy since its value is cheap the more profit you have in the future.  For sure many investors will be interested on this XUV Coin as they have there masternodes to execute the different transactions. I hope they can survived the possible obstacles on there projects and hoping also for this success.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:18:43 AM

How can a coin developer say that we will be get 1200% Return on investment??
This coin can be  crash like another new coin. There have any security that we will get 1200% ROI?

You have a point, but devs only stated that because of a very positive mind. Let us support him and see if we really receive that high percentage of roi. To be able to do that this needs more improvements and more promotions to get more serious investors

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
FalconZA

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:30:02 AM

How is the listing on exchanges coming along? Should be next week if I'm not mistaken? Where can we follow to have an update when it launches?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:35:38 AM

Very nice to have this kind of project. Very well, its an opportunity for us to have a coin with an experienced team working on it that we can tell and see that has a potential in the market, and still have the opportunity to mine. I'm really that many people will be get engaged and many more people and users will get interested to the coin when it is once listed on different exchangers. XUV Coin really shows us their true ability to make their own way to success. I hope the good new and progress about XUV Coin will continue.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:33:42 PM

really very loud statement about 1200% roi. And if the developers set themselves such a high goal, then they have every reason to achieve this. And we will simply follow the developments
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:19:54 PM

really very loud statement about 1200% roi. And if the developers set themselves such a high goal, then they have every reason to achieve this. And we will simply follow the developments

Yes, they already studied it and Im sure devs have many plans to get this high roi. Or this is one of their marketing strategy to attract more investors to support this project. We really need to have a positive mind and a good marketing skills to make this project a success.

SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:26:54 PM

Yes, they already studied it and Im sure devs have many plans to get this high roi. Or this is one of their marketing strategy to attract more investors to support this project. We really need to have a positive mind and a good marketing skills to make this project a success.
Absolutely agree, unusually high ROI, but probably there is a reason for this. One of the tasks of promotion is to attract attention already solved Wink
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:37:42 PM

How is the listing on exchanges coming along? Should be next week if I'm not mistaken? Where can we follow to have an update when it launches?
Nicely good question, dev must be busy as of this moment but I hope they will answer your questions. But for now just read the previous page maybe you can find the answer of the questions that you've been raised.
FalconZA

Merit: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:45:10 PM

Nicely good question, dev must be busy as of this moment but I hope they will answer your questions. But for now just read the previous page maybe you can find the answer of the questions that you've been raised.
Nope, nothing mentioned about the new exchanges except an old post stating next week, which I was referring to in my earlier post.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:45:54 PM

When someone is once listed on different exchanges, everyone will get free and more interested coins. I think that there will be a better future to invest before this currency and when it gets cheaper, when it gets famous and the price increases to hit the crypto community, and the birds will palm at first with the arrival of the moon
SnaFFik

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:51:49 PM

any mistakes you guys have made that you have learned from since then?
Dead Things

Activity: 417

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:05:08 PM

If you are realy interested to mine bitcoin or othere currencies I suggest you at least upgrade your computer bud specialy your video card. You have to invest to achieve your mining goals.

Definitely, having a low end setup would just end up losing profit. Also when you want to mine this coin, better choose a GPU that are optimize for mining and a mining rig. Although it will cost you a lot. Hoping that you will get much profit on this token.

You will, in fact, get zero profit attempting to mine this coin since it's pure-POS.

Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:15:45 PM

ICO is going on right now, we expect to list on exchanges in 2 weeks

You can purchase coins form http://XUVcoin.com by using BTC or ETH @ 50 cents per coin before the ICO ends!

Awesome! I am definitely gonna grab this XUV Coins right away before the value starts to rise up to the moon! Thank you very much for the updates!
ZEROtoken

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:20:33 PM

Well I can't use wallet, because Eset found a trojan in it. Can we get another version that would actually work?
Dead Things

Activity: 417

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:22:33 PM

Whitelist it. It's a false positive as a result of a rapid succession of release upgrades.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: