Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:59:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you believe God exists?  (Read 7857 times)
malc027

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:38:47 PM

I don't believe that god exists. all religions are businesses and should have there own Crypto coins.
Parodium (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:39:24 PM

I'm a Scientist, have been for most of my life. I have NEVER believed in a supreme being, despite going to Catholic schools my entire life.

I'd like to know.... What is it that compels you to believe in God? How can you argue for his existence? Please bare the following in mind when you answer;

1. There are literally thousands of religions, each of which has members that believe just as firmly as you do, they say they feel a personal connection with God, they have their own religious books and doctrines etc, if you were born in Saudi Arabia, you would be a muslim, in Ireland you would be a protestant, seems like the place you are born denotes your religion, rather than divine intervention. Obviously you can't all be right, so how do you know YOU are.

2. Most religions state that God is all-powerful, all-knowing, all-loving, all-present and eternal. If this is the case, why are people punished for sins by an all loving God, who predestined them to commit their sins by knowing the future? Why is there bone cancer in Children, and insects that burrow into the eyes of infants making them blind, could an all loving God not have imagined a reality without this? And why is there such overwhelming evidence AGAINST the existence of a creator?

3. Since the scientific era God has slowly receded into the shadows, God used to be held responsible for most things, e.g. people offered sacrifices for good health, prayed for rain, thought that God pulled the sun across the sky, created plagues etc. Now we know he does none of these, and God has been reduced to a "God of the gaps" whereby he is still attributed to things we cannot yet explain with science, doesn't seem very powerful anymore.

I'll try to respond to the major points in this thread attempting to dismantle them.

I do believe that God exist, without Him we are nothing,
but religion,science, philosophy, money, good deeds, and good works can't give salvation. Just believe that Jesus is the Christ because He is the Only way to meet God. If you will observe this world there's many problem because of satan, sin and people are separated from God. John 3;16 For God so love the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believe in Him shall not perish but have Eternal life. 

Your response does not live up to your username at all, seems you can't even read.

I want to know WHY you believe in God despite to points raised in my initial post, and here you come blabbering without evidence. Stand next to a true genius, and you will pale in comparison I promise you that.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:53:01 PM

Believing God exists, and knowing He exists, are two different things.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:17:14 PM

Cause we all know that God created us and it is in the mind if all people .

Well I believe in the existence of God for I believe that He is the one who created us. We may not be here on earth enjoying life if not because of him. I believe that God is existing because whenever I ask him all the things that I need, He provides it in the right time. He is my strength whenever I am weak and has always been my guide all through out these years.
Parodium (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:20:02 PM

Cause we all know that God created us and it is in the mind if all people .

Well I believe in the existence of God for I believe that He is the one who created us. We may not be here on earth enjoying life if not because of him. I believe that God is existing because whenever I ask him all the things that I need, He provides it in the right time. He is my strength whenever I am weak and has always been my guide all through out these years.

Pretty sure coincidence brought you all the things you need, ask him to bring you the winning lottery numbers.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:44:38 PM

Why do you believe that love exist?
Or spiritual world?
Or life after death?
Such things people can't prove because invisible things, from other, spiritual dimension, we can't prove in scientific way, only feel or believe.
It's the same for God, creator.
He exist out of space and time, out of universe.
We can't prove it, only believe it.
I think that most people believe in God because they understand that our life have ''very deep'' value, and that we are not just flesh but also spirit, created by God.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Parodium (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:48:02 PM

Or spiritual world?
Or life after death?
Such things people can't prove because invisible things, from other, spiritual dimension, we can't prove in scientific way, only feel or believe.
I think that most people believe in God because they understand that our life have ''very deep'' value, and that we are not just flesh but also spirit, created by God.

I don't believe in anything that can't be proven.
Chamone

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:40:37 PM

You would most likely be a Catholic if born in Ireland. Northern Ireland is Protestant. They are two separate countries.

I never used to believe in God but then I was asking myself the wrong question. What I should have been asking is do I believe in evil. Once you establish the existence of evil it becomes much more apparent that good and God exist.
Parodium (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:00:35 PM

You would most likely be a Catholic if born in Ireland. Northern Ireland is Protestant. They are two separate countries.

I never used to believe in God but then I was asking myself the wrong question. What I should have been asking is do I believe in evil. Once you establish the existence of evil it becomes much more apparent that good and God exist.

Good and evil do not exist, there is a no universal truth, there is only subjective opinion.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:29:32 PM

I believe that some Great Force that controls all of the things exists. some people call it God, the other ones call it Universal mind.  Roll Eyes
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:17:02 AM

I do believe that God exist. Everything you see is a proof of his existence.

What do you mean?  Look up the word "proof" in a dictionary.   Roll Eyes

How you explain those things like healing power? Where it came from, how it works. We have Pope(Catholic)which is evidence of god existence, you can see this personally and not only on video. how can he do such thing broken to be repaired/fix again(Living things), is he aliens?

I hope scientifically will explain this.

The faith between god and us is stronger, its like Captive zero on significant figures without zero at the middle it can be told as captive zero, lets relate it on God

God is the zero and where are the two whole numbers?

One is for Science
One is for Human faith

Without the two captive will not exist like God

Science bring back/ know history
Human faith bring philosophy

From the start god created two guys a man and woman who ate apples which is prohibited cause them do sins, We are now born to have sins because of malice from that apple, we do such thing wrong( Nobody perfect). Lets us leave this and live in our own business, we dont need this such thing to debate.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
seinzein

Activity: 359
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:22:19 AM

i believe because i got the proof of my religion.
many fact are shown there.
and of course i feel peace in my soul.
religion is like the way for us to get a peace, but not just that.
when we have no religion or we can say don't believe in  god,
most people feel worry. and i really believe in God.
i have ever heard that smarter person, decrease the belief to God.

jputra635

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:43:04 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 12:54:12 AM by jputra635

The God who created the heavens is a proof of God's existence, can anyone deny this? Most people always blame God for things that are not fun for them but when they feel they do not know the existence of God, it has been determined that good and bad by God and man is given the freedom to choose it with all its consequences. has been determined by God, so why can man deny the existence of God?
Babylon

Activity: 938

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:53:06 AM

Found same question here at forum same board

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1566146.0

A survey poll says There are more people who trust God than scientific/ Science methods.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:58:49 AM

Or spiritual world?
Or life after death?

Haha so if you want us to prove that you can live all by your own reasoning. Give me a proof why DNA is created and what is the purpose. Do you even think that this forum is existing without a creator? If you really don't believe in GOD you will live your whole life in wanderings (:

It's good that you are knowledgeable in any aspects and information's, but the worst thing is,  having all the things you want not knowing that your losing your soul. Science can explain that every visible things you see is temporal but things invisible are eternal. Do you want proof? Touch your hair because it's visible, and touch your soul if you can.
Parodium (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:18:21 AM

Or spiritual world?
Or life after death?

Haha so if you want us to prove that you can live all by your own reasoning. Give me a proof why DNA is created and what is the purpose. Do you even think that this forum is existing without a creator? If you really don't believe in GOD you will live your whole life in wanderings (:

It's good that you are knowledgeable in any aspects and information's, but the worst thing is,  having all the things you want not knowing that your losing your soul. Science can explain that every visible things you see is temporal but things invisible are eternal. Do you want proof? Touch your hair because it's visible, and touch your soul if you can.

The soul is a paranormal discussion, one typically associated with religion. I do not believe in it, just like I don't believe in God. You are trying to say that fact I can't touch my soul is proof that Science can't explain all things? That's like proving God exists, because the bible says so.

If there were some way to prove either God or the soul beyond reasonable doubt, I would have no problem believing, until that time however, I believe God is a mass delusion.
Snub

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:24:00 PM

I believe, because I feel it and I have no other explanation, who could create people and all the beauty around, as not the Higher Personality
soljal543

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:29:21 PM

I believe God exist because everything in this world point to that even you. You were created by Allah and that is why up till now scientists can only make robots but not human being.
umer.usman

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:41:07 PM

I'd like to know.... What is it that compels you to believe in God?

To believe in a god, you need to be gullible, and believe whatever crazy things people tell you.  :/

I do strongly believe that God exist there are lot of reasons one of them is the "UNIVERSE"  all the things are in proper manner like the distance between the earth and sun to maintain the proper gravity , revolving speed of earth to maintain the day and night ,The motion of moon, atmosphare of earth for living, fruits are covered etc these are the big sings for the existance of almighty Allah (God)
amoredore

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:00:38 PM

If you’re a believer, that doesn’t mean you believe in the bearded man in the clouds. It’s a very subtle substance which you can’t always explain, it’s just the faith you have, without any hesitation. I’m not talking about those orthodox religions that have erything under their control and want everyone to think the same
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: