Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:10:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you believe God exists?  (Read 7857 times)
Parodium (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:19:52 PM

I do believe that God exists...
He is our creator .His existence is clearly written in the bible.Our bible contains 66 books where it talks about creations and many more.
God is good always.

God seems more like a psychopath to me.... Good? So your definition of good includes a plague that murdered the innocent first born children in israel, or another plague torturing humans and innocent animals with boils? Your God really is quite sadistic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amin1990

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:34:31 PM

of course I believe, even in the religion of Islam believe in god is the basic foundation of religion, and Muslims are always required to learn about the divinity.
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:10:10 PM

I'd like to know.... What is it that compels you to believe in God?

To believe in a god, you need to be gullible, and believe whatever crazy things people tell you.  :/
Because he is the almighty God and he was our creator...without him we are nothing in this world...as we can see in this world..whatever we have it just because of GOD so i believe GOD exists...

tengenenyen

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:23:06 PM

I believe in God. and we all have their own beliefs. You are not forced or forced to believe. Just do not trample on the beliefs of others
Parodium (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:57:36 PM

I believe in God. and we all have their own beliefs. You are not forced or forced to believe. Just do not trample on the beliefs of others

When other peoples beliefs are downright dangerous, they need to be trampled on. Do you not agree?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 06:26:19 PM

We can't prove that He is, we can't prove that He isn't. But many things are inexplicable if we do not believe in his existence.

Name ONE?

We can't prove the tooth fairy doesn't exist as well.  Do you leave teeth under your pillow just in case?   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Timok Abiodun

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:55:32 PM

In life. We all have to believe in something

Or perhaps have faith in something.

Aside the books we read, our studies. School of thoughts

Wat the pastor says...

We have to experience God ourselves to believe in him.

I have experienced God in many ways.... and confident that he this exists.
hrgo99

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:04:25 PM

Did I belive i will say yes because everytime when i ask for something even if i dont have money for the product with god help i take it.
niz3r_nade

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:05:38 PM

because the god who created the heavens and the earth and its contents.
including our own god who created it, if we do not believe in the creator itself means we are a proud human.
ryanwalker389

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:10:47 PM

This world did not start with Science. God created the Universe; Science did not.
Parodium (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:18:46 PM

This world did not start with Science. God created the Universe; Science did not.

Wow, thanks for this enlightenment, I never knew that the systematic collection and organization of knowledge termed Science did not create the universe. Sincerely, thank you.
Valen214

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:45:02 PM

I do believe in the existence of God of many or i should say for all reason in the world. with all the blessing my family is receiving, definitely God truly exist.
Parodium (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:52:50 PM

I do believe in the existence of God of many or i should say for all reason in the world. with all the blessing my family is receiving, definitely God truly exist.

What about all the families struggling in poverty?
KnightinPink

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:42:09 AM

I do belive in God his the one who created us and all living things in the earth and will always belive that he will be always on our side when we needed him #In God We Thrust
rerek007

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:14:12 AM

I'm a Scientist, have been for most of my life. I have NEVER believed in a supreme being, despite going to Catholic schools my entire life.

I'd like to know.... What is it that compels you to believe in God? How can you argue for his existence? Please bare the following in mind when you answer;

1. There are literally thousands of religions, each of which has members that believe just as firmly as you do, they say they feel a personal connection with God, they have their own religious books and doctrines etc, if you were born in Saudi Arabia, you would be a muslim, in Ireland you would be a protestant, seems like the place you are born denotes your religion, rather than divine intervention. Obviously you can't all be right, so how do you know YOU are.

2. Most religions state that God is all-powerful, all-knowing, all-loving, all-present and eternal. If this is the case, why are people punished for sins by an all loving God, who predestined them to commit their sins by knowing the future? Why is there bone cancer in Children, and insects that burrow into the eyes of infants making them blind, could an all loving God not have imagined a reality without this? And why is there such overwhelming evidence AGAINST the existence of a creator?

3. Since the scientific era God has slowly receded into the shadows, God used to be held responsible for most things, e.g. people offered sacrifices for good health, prayed for rain, thought that God pulled the sun across the sky, created plagues etc. Now we know he does none of these, and God has been reduced to a "God of the gaps" whereby he is still attributed to things we cannot yet explain with science, doesn't seem very powerful anymore.

I'll try to respond to the major points in this thread attempting to dismantle them.
Yes I believe god is powerful god is miracle god answer all our prayers he didny leave us in times of struggle during out ups and down
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:18:27 AM

We can't prove that He is, we can't prove that He isn't. But many things are inexplicable if we do not believe in his existence.

Name ONE?

We can't prove the tooth fairy doesn't exist as well.  Do you leave teeth under your pillow just in case?   Roll Eyes

It's even starting to be taught in secular science classes that universal cause and effect looks like programming.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:58:17 AM

It's even starting to be taught in secular science classes that universal cause and effect looks like programming.

Programming is just creativity following a certain structure/language, right?

That is Evolution! Mutations (creativity) happen but they still follow the structure/language of science.    Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
change7

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:27:30 AM

Yes I believe in the existence of God. Does who say that there is no God say so because   they have not experienced him (they have not had an encounter with God).
Parodium (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:39:18 AM

Yes I believe in the existence of God. Does who say that there is no God say so because   they have not experienced him (they have not had an encounter with God).

What about all the other religions who believe they have had encounters with their God(s)? E.g. Allah, Jesus, Ganesha, Apollo, Wotan, Odin etc? Do all of these Gods exist too?

I guarantee you don't reply, theists seriously struggle with challenges to their faith.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:12:16 PM

Programming is just creativity following a certain structure/language, right?

That is Evolution! Mutations (creativity) happen but they still follow the structure/language of science.    Smiley

Programming is dictation. Programming is the programmer dictating his/her "designs" in the program.

Evolution theory says "random mutations." Random simply means no programming... accidental happenstance.

Generally speaking, when things get down to the microscopic level, we have a difficult time seeing the programming. So we call it random, even though it isn't really.

If evolution is programming, it doesn't fit what evolution theory is trying to suggest. If evolution is programming, call it what it really is... change... and drop that stupid evolution word, since evolutionists have created nonsense around it's meaning.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: