Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:07:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you believe God exists?  (Read 7857 times)
CaptainN3mo

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:00:46 PM

Simply because nothing can exist in this world without a creator. If science explains that everything is composed of elements, then who created those? God exist but we want proof, like see it on our own eyes.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:19:36 PM

Simply because nothing can exist in this world without a creator. If science explains that everything is composed of elements, then who created those? God exist but we want proof, like see it on our own eyes.

''Simply because nothing can exist in this world without a creator.'' How do you know that?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Parodium (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:21:02 AM

''Simply because nothing can exist in this world without a creator.'' How do you know that?

These religious people always like to note that nothing cannot exist without a creator, and yet completely ignore the fact their God presumably exists without a creator.
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:23:43 AM

I just believe there is something above us, and I call it God. It's because I see that coincidences are not accidental, and different segregated situations in the end unfold into one clear picture. This belief gives me forces to live and be optimistic when it's a hard time.
kerwin p

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:24:15 AM

I believe in God that he exist because i can feel his presence even though i can't see him.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:30:48 AM
Merited by Parodium (1)

These religious people always like to note that nothing cannot exist without a creator, and yet completely ignore the fact their God presumably exists without a creator.

I've already discussed that with someone here that claims god has no cause because he is ''outside the universe'' and things outside the universe don't have a cause. Yet he never explained why that is or how he knows it. The argument could also be used to prove literally anything you want and also nothing rules out the possibility of different gods creating the universe.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 02:50:32 PM

What exactly do you mean by God? If you mean the standard definition given by various religions, then I am sorry I can't help you there, but if you feel God is a force or (set of forces) which direct the universe, then it gets more complicated than the standard definition. It is pretty possible that the seeds of life were created artificially or at least sped up for unknown reasons. But everything is pretty hard to guess or understand. We are still trying to figure out the possibilities that exist for us! We can only believe in a power that created us! I definitely dont believe that he is involved in our day to day activities Smiley
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 07:44:38 PM

I've already discussed that with someone here that claims god has no cause because he is ''outside the universe'' and things outside the universe don't have a cause. Yet he never explained why that is or how he knows it. The argument could also be used to prove literally anything you want and also nothing rules out the possibility of different gods creating the universe.

Not to mention that the cause and effect only work in the time domain.  Outside of our universe, there is no concept of time as space and time were created when our universe was created.  So there could not be a cause for the creation of the universe.  Negative time does not exist.  You can talk about all the past causes up until the big bang, but not before that as there was no time to predicate the big bang.

playful69

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:19:35 AM

As a human, we have an innate desire to understand the meaning and purpose of life, A type of hunger that can remain after our physical needs have met. this is part of what the bible calls our "spiritual need" which includes the desire to know and worship God. (Mathew 5:3; Revelation 4:11) This spiritual need not only gives evidence that God exist but also indicates that He is a loving creator who wants us to satisfy that need.
nodelover

Activity: 140
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:19:04 AM

being a christian, the proof is on the bible genesis 1:1 Smiley as simple as that.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS            
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Oladejielisha

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:11:16 AM

It not possible for someone to be on the earth without a creator or founder. I believe in God because is the creator  of all universe and is the God that answers prayers and a problem solver.
Parodium (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:31:45 AM

It not possible for someone to be on the earth without a creator or founder. I believe in God because is the creator  of all universe and is the God that answers prayers and a problem solver.

The theory of evolution shows that not only is it possible for life to evolve from inorganic matter, the Drake equation shows that is highly probable to occur somewhere in the universe. The fact that we have evolved to a point of self-consciousness means that by necessity we live on one of the few worlds which can and do support life.
stely41

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:38:03 AM

When most people look at the world around them, they see only the trees; they do not see the forest that is there. It should be obvious that God exists because of His creation.
Parodium (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:42:04 AM

When most people look at the world around them, they see only the trees; they do not see the forest that is there. It should be obvious that God exists because of His creation.

Good job ignoring all of the counter-points to religion, and replying to only those which support your preconceptions. There is absolutely no evidence that we were created, literally none. A metaphorical book written 2000 years ago is the best evidence AGAINST religion.

If you want to become an atheist, read the bible, you will see what kind of God these people believe in.
komatovo

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:43:04 AM

being a christian, the proof is on the bible genesis 1:1 Smiley as simple as that.
  As God’s creation, we know God is real; all we have to do is take a good look.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:34:07 AM

I do believe God exist in this world. He created us in the 1st place. You can read in the bible at Geneses, how he created the world and the human being. Science can't  explain everything what have happened in our world. That's why, I really believe in God existance.
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 11:49:14 AM

I am a scientist and I also believe in God because there are several things that happen in which science cannot give concrete prove and explanation.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Parodium (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:04:05 PM

I am a scientist and I also believe in God because there are several things that happen in which science cannot give concrete prove and explanation.

You are not a Scientist.
stephylarde

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:52:38 PM

I'd like to know.... What is it that compels you to believe in God?

To believe in a god, you need to be gullible, and believe whatever crazy things people tell you.  :/
Just once wouldn't you love for someone to simply show you the evidence for God's existence? No arm-twisting. No statements of, "You just have to believe." Well, here is an attempt to candidly offer some of the reasons which suggest that God exists.
farida_y323

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:45:13 PM

I personally believe that God exist. Because if there is no existence of God then there is no existence of human. God created us for earth and the earth is created by God. The existence of God is everywhere. Rain, leaf, water, clouds, sun all says about existence of the creator and the creator can only God. That's why I always believe the existence of God.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: