Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:58:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you believe God exists?  (Read 7857 times)
uwr

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:06:38 PM

All the disordered order around us declares the existence of Creator.
Our existance itself declares the existence of Creator.
The one should be very blind and ignorant to deny God.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Benabod

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:14:34 PM

Why I believe God exists is because there are some things in the world I cannot explain,  a lot of mysteries so without mincing words God exist
hujanangin

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:13:04 PM

because the god who created the heavens and the earth and its contents. and since childhood we have been given a lesson about God.
knowthyself

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:36:49 PM

I'm a Scientist, have been for most of my life. I have NEVER believed in a supreme being, despite going to Catholic schools my entire life.

I'd like to know.... What is it that compels you to believe in God? How can you argue for his existence? Please bare the following in mind when you answer;

1. There are literally thousands of religions, each of which has members that believe just as firmly as you do, they say they feel a personal connection with God, they have their own religious books and doctrines etc, if you were born in Saudi Arabia, you would be a muslim, in Ireland you would be a protestant, seems like the place you are born denotes your religion, rather than divine intervention. Obviously you can't all be right, so how do you know YOU are.

2. Most religions state that God is all-powerful, all-knowing, all-loving, all-present and eternal. If this is the case, why are people punished for sins by an all loving God, who predestined them to commit their sins by knowing the future? Why is there bone cancer in Children, and insects that burrow into the eyes of infants making them blind, could an all loving God not have imagined a reality without this? And why is there such overwhelming evidence AGAINST the existence of a creator?

3. Since the scientific era God has slowly receded into the shadows, God used to be held responsible for most things, e.g. people offered sacrifices for good health, prayed for rain, thought that God pulled the sun across the sky, created plagues etc. Now we know he does none of these, and God has been reduced to a "God of the gaps" whereby he is still attributed to things we cannot yet explain with science, doesn't seem very powerful anymore.

I'll try to respond to the major points in this thread attempting to dismantle them.
The main problem is this, God isn't perceptible by our senses. We cannot know God by using our mind. Remember that almost everything we've known is taught by us or other people so when we try to use our mind in knowing God we are just running in circle the more we think that we know God the more we dont know God. When hermes was asked by his disciple is there a God, why God has created us? He just kept silent.
goldshops65

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:03:22 AM

I don't think we should believe in gods rather we should believe on ourselves as God helps those who helps themselves
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:51:01 AM

Why do I believe in God exist?.. because it is rightly so, we are not here on earth without someone who created us, all things we see, hear and feel are all created by God just by looking at our self prove that there is God no matter how much we deny it, He design everything for our own good, even until up to now, and sin is the result of man's disobedience to God and just because evil is rampant does not mean he doesn't care at all...the fact that we are still alive means He loves us and care for us.

janecho25

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:50:07 AM

I DO BELIEVE that GOD really exists. 
It doesn't need a lot of proof to mention,  but just to testify how God can really exist upon our lives.
Man can't really say that God really exist unless He prove it and experienced His existence in his/her life.
His works upon my life since I've started to believe in His existence is enough reason to SAY THAT GOD REALLY EXISTS.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:29:36 AM

Once you understand there's a mirrored dome, an engineered structure above our heads how can one argue there's no creator?

It's amazing that throughout the history of humanity no one has ever reported seeing or encountering this mirrored dome that you are talking about, not even today, with all the technology advancements.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Parodium (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:11:07 PM

Why do I believe in God exist?.. because it is rightly so, we are not here on earth without someone who created us, all things we see, hear and feel are all created by God just by looking at our self prove that there is God no matter how much we deny it, He design everything for our own good, even until up to now, and sin is the result of man's disobedience to God and just because evil is rampant does not mean he doesn't care at all...the fact that we are still alive means He loves us and care for us.

Cancer
Trigeminal Neuralgia
Aquagenic Urticaria
Adiposis Dolorosa
Congenital central hypoventilation syndrome

Such a beautiful world. Thanks for these God, I really appreciate it. You psychopath.
friera

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:14:15 PM

Absolutely NO...
Dorion2124

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:39:14 PM

I'm a Scientist, have been for most of my life. I have NEVER believed in a supreme being, despite going to Catholic schools my entire life.

I'd like to know.... What is it that compels you to believe in God? How can you argue for his existence? Please bare the following in mind when you answer;

1. There are literally thousands of religions, each of which has members that believe just as firmly as you do, they say they feel a personal connection with God, they have their own religious books and doctrines etc, if you were born in Saudi Arabia, you would be a muslim, in Ireland you would be a protestant, seems like the place you are born denotes your religion, rather than divine intervention. Obviously you can't all be right, so how do you know YOU are.

2. Most religions state that God is all-powerful, all-knowing, all-loving, all-present and eternal. If this is the case, why are people punished for sins by an all loving God, who predestined them to commit their sins by knowing the future? Why is there bone cancer in Children, and insects that burrow into the eyes of infants making them blind, could an all loving God not have imagined a reality without this? And why is there such overwhelming evidence AGAINST the existence of a creator?

3. Since the scientific era God has slowly receded into the shadows, God used to be held responsible for most things, e.g. people offered sacrifices for good health, prayed for rain, thought that God pulled the sun across the sky, created plagues etc. Now we know he does none of these, and God has been reduced to a "God of the gaps" whereby he is still attributed to things we cannot yet explain with science, doesn't seem very powerful anymore.

I'll try to respond to the major points in this thread attempting to dismantle them.

I believe in Gods existence because i believe that God made all of the things in this world, God made humans, God made YOU. People has sick or disease because its their destiny, if people die because its their time.God has the reason why his doing all this things maybe because he want us to learned and he wants us to be strong for all the struggle that came into our life.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:00:32 AM

I believe in Gods existence because i believe that God made all of the things in this world, God made humans, God made YOU. People has sick or disease because its their destiny, if people die because its their time.God has the reason why his doing all this things maybe because he want us to learned and he wants us to be strong for all the struggle that came into our life.

So you believe in god because... ding ding you believe in god?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
udroxz

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:20:03 AM

We believe that in our country we have lot of gods but there is no any one god we can be a god so we have to do good things for the people and animals and we can be gods.
Btcallans

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:16:12 AM

This is called the Cosmological Argument and asks how the universe came into being. Peter May explores this question and why it gives us a good reason to believe in a Creator God in two of his articles: Has Science Disproved God? and Two Good Reasons for Believing in God.
MatrixJolly

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:51:44 AM

No he doesn’t exist and I am an atheist to the core.
Ms.sagittarian

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:49:14 PM

We exists that's why I believe in our creator which is father God. I believe that if we humans are existing then God is too
kalebb

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:05:28 PM

Because i feel that guide me on my way daily and he always help me to carry my cross in life.
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:37:02 PM

Because everything in his under  control.GOD is the most powerful thats why i strongly believe GOD exists.GOD is our creator the author of our life.
C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:44:12 PM

Personally, I stand in the middle. Both sides could not even prove or disprove the other. Both lacking the explanation of the questions we bear in mind. That being said, we could not argue much about it since the information we have at the moment is insufficient to justify what we believe in.

The fact remains that there are religions out there who gave good morals to people, to teach them the conscience aside from knowing what's right and wrong, good and bad. There are also religions who are stepping down the morality like those people in ancient times where they kill a person for just asking a blessing to a supreme being which we all didn't believe to it now.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
D Figgeroa

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:25:40 PM

I don't, I am agnostic. I believe that there is something stronger than the human race above us, but I just don't know what it truly is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: