Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:02:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you believe God exists?  (Read 7857 times)
Ebenezer559

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 07:44:56 PM

Yes I believe God exists. Come to think of it many things are unexplainable but what I believe is that there is someone who is greater than the human race and who created us
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tope559

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:03:40 PM

Psalm 14:1
Fxselfmade

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 08:08:57 PM

Yes I believe that God Exists, just think about the wonders which science can't explain, Do you think they really happened the way you all think? No it's because of the supreme power, the Lord of heaven.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:02:51 PM

I don't believe in coincidence.
Scientists have funny theories but have no real proof or explanation for the beginning of universe or beginning of life o the planet Earth.
Much more logical explanation is intelligent design.
We can look in God as universal energy which keeps everything together.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Ahmat faisol

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:08:50 PM

you are a scientist who according to some of the people is finding a problem or making things and as his,
you humans can create even more sophisticated goods from the unthinkable and then you are created who your life will be back to whom.?

1. if you think a country has a different religion does not in my opinion, religion is a guide of life and guide the way of life,
I come from Indonesia and ISLAM ISLAM and you know in my country have various religions and people live peacefully each other in a country led by Muslims.

2. yes you are right God is the master of the universe and its contents,
along with the content of all creatures in the universe is proof of the greatness of Allah.SWT. if you know a hadith in the book of Islam you starch will not mind if a child suffering from a malignant disease, a child is a holy life and if one day a child dies undoubtedly his next life he will go to the promised paradise.

3. look you have less to learn a religion if you are interested to deepen the book of Al, QUR'AN then everything that want to have broken I'm sure you will soon bow to prostrate on the power.
SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:23:58 AM

I do believe that God exist even though we cann see him with our naked eyes we can feel his presence within our heart and soul. Look around all living things and all things that you can see are made by our God. Everything happens for a reason and that happenings are made by our god for some purposes.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
resus

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:39:38 PM

As science evolved, science also expanded to include the shortcomings of religion, such as the human ancestors Adam and Eve created by God, bearing the image of God, and God looks like Homo erectus  Grin Grin Grin
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:19:20 PM

As science evolved, science also expanded to include the shortcomings of religion, such as the human ancestors Adam and Eve created by God, bearing the image of God, and God looks like Homo erectus  Grin Grin Grin

Mostly you said it right when you said that science evolved. Science evolved into the self-recognition that it is way too weak to find out much of anything about God. So it evolved some foolishness that said that the earth and life evolved.

This earth is way too complex for science to ever find out how it came into being. And, it is way too marvelous to suggest that it could come into being by accident. The only answer that makes sense is God.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
sharm2121

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:58:58 PM

Cause we all know that God created us and it is in the mind if all people .

Its true God created us and all the things we see, and bible says that God is the power of all, God has the right to get our lives, and to punish the people also. I believe whats in bible so i believe that God's exist.

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:23:14 PM

Mostly you said it right when you said that science evolved. Science evolved into the self-recognition that it is way too weak to find out much of anything about God. So it evolved some foolishness that said that the earth and life evolved.

This earth is way too complex for science to ever find out how it came into being. And, it is way too marvelous to suggest that it could come into being by accident. The only answer that makes sense is God.

Cool

''This earth is way too complex for science to ever find out how it came into being. And, it is way too marvelous to suggest that it could come into being by accident.'' So instead you just going to invent god heh

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
martones

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:14:33 PM

I believe god, because I live on the guidance that I believe, god is the creator of everything in my opinion, and god is because there is life.
linesretweetG

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:56:57 PM

Because it is easier to put blame on God.
dash007

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:21:08 AM

The more we look at our universe and try to disprove the existence of God, the more it makes it seem like we omit certain things. When we say God, we assume it is one being which should be understood, heck we cannot even understand ourselves.
Secondly, how do we explain being at the right distance from the sun, with the right conditions, having an ozone layer and all, more so, how do we explain how perfect everything seems for life to occur.

I am also open to knowledge, but ultimately it is all about belief and I choose to believe, with the hope that if there is a heaven and I live well and make it, no harm done. Even if there is no heaven and I live by the moral codes seeming right to God, then I am saved too. The truth is at the end of the day one abbot be too careful. For the forces of evil to exist, there is also a force of good.
Astargath

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:28:19 PM

The more we look at our universe and try to disprove the existence of God, the more it makes it seem like we omit certain things. When we say God, we assume it is one being which should be understood, heck we cannot even understand ourselves.
Secondly, how do we explain being at the right distance from the sun, with the right conditions, having an ozone layer and all, more so, how do we explain how perfect everything seems for life to occur.

I am also open to knowledge, but ultimately it is all about belief and I choose to believe, with the hope that if there is a heaven and I live well and make it, no harm done. Even if there is no heaven and I live by the moral codes seeming right to God, then I am saved too. The truth is at the end of the day one abbot be too careful. For the forces of evil to exist, there is also a force of good.

The distance between the sun and earth changes each year because the earth rotates in an ellipse so that's wrong. The right conditions for what, exactly? We are far from perfect, millions of species have died, we evolved and adapted to what we had here, that's why everything might seem ''perfect'' for us but it's not really. Look at how many poisonous plants are there or how many viruses that could kill us.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:58:47 PM

Cause we all know that God created us and it is in the mind if all people .

I agree with you. God is the reason why all the good things are happening in our lives now and He is also the reason why we have the strength and courage to pass through all the trials in life. God is the giver of life and He is also the one who wakes up each day to continue living and enjoy the gift of life

Crypto_dream)

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:28:45 PM

my opinion
in the begging God created everything, God created heaven and earth, God created living creatures and I have faith that God is exists.I Beleive God exists
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:39:38 PM

The distance between the sun and earth changes each year because the earth rotates in an ellipse so that's wrong. The right conditions for what, exactly? We are far from perfect, millions of species have died, we evolved and adapted to what we had here, that's why everything might seem ''perfect'' for us but it's not really. Look at how many poisonous plants are there or how many viruses that could kill us.

Anybody who thinks we evolved, is even less perfect.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:47:47 PM

Anybody who thinks we evolved, is even less perfect.    Cool

So almost everyone?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
LovellaSai

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:15:02 PM

We can ask for help from them thinking they will really help.
Afinity26

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:22:57 PM

I believe God exist because He gave us the breath of life which makes us a living being. The moment a man stop's breathing, that man becomes a dead man, and His the only one who can bring a dead man back to life. If scientist think's that there is no God, they should please proof to us how a man who has been dead after many days can come back to life and how a man who has lost his sight after many years undergoing different kinds of medical operation and yet no avail can still regained back his sight just within some few minutes of praying. They should also proof to us how a woman who lost her womb through operation can still give birth to a child.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: