Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:16:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you believe God exists?  (Read 7857 times)
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484

born once atheist

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:46:47 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2018, 12:08:07 PM by sirazimuth

I think notbatman could be a troll, exemplar is definitely insane though.

my sentiments exactly...

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:54:55 PM

I trust in God because there's no anyone explainabout God. in the world everything create by God. before life & after death anyone not sure to explain it.
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:54:35 PM

I'm a shrink.
And you need to repent from your unprofitable atheism and turn to The Living God - Jesus Christ, otherwise you're at risk loosing (that's losing ,you dumbass)your soul in eternal hellfire.

Think about it.

Bonus video as my gift to you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MpFn3-GFOo

You are a shrink eh?
Well brass monkeys are flying out my ass, bud.

I got thru the first 10 seconds of your "educational" video and that was a chore.
Oh, and learn the difference between "lose" (opposite of find) and "loose"( opposite of tight) ya fucking moron.
Oh yes , I'll think about it alright...
Excuse me now while I wait for your magic sky fairy to burn me in  imaginary hell....

I don't even bother clicking on his links anymore, this guy is truly nuts. I think notbatman could be a troll, exemplar is definitely insane though.

I don't understand why a god would need anyone to believe in him and 'repent'. Why is doing that better than being a good person all the time?
So a murderer that repents goes to heaven.
A person that was good all his life goes to hell for not believing in god.

Yeah..

You two knuckleheads almost got it, but not quite yet. One need to try harder...

Hint:
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+23%3A39-43&version=NASB

+
bonus:

ProperFerret

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:48:40 PM

Because beginning of life and after life are the two main things that we want to know. But science is not able to explain them.

Well, you don't know that yet with all the ongoing projects which are trying to make people immortal, albeit digitally. Maybe, once we do that, we'll be able to explain how life is created.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:30:16 AM

I'm a shrink.
And you need to repent from your unprofitable atheism and turn to The Living God - Jesus Christ, otherwise you're at risk loosing (that's losing ,you dumbass)your soul in eternal hellfire.

Think about it.

You are a shrink eh?

I got thru the first 10 seconds of your "educational" video and that was a chore.
Oh, and learn the difference between "lose" (opposite of find) and "loose"( opposite of tight) ya fucking moron.
Excuse me now while I wait for your magic sky fairy to burn me in  imaginary hell....

I don't even bother clicking on his links anymore, this guy is truly nuts. I think notbatman could be a troll, exemplar is definitely insane though.

I don't understand why a god would need anyone to believe in him and 'repent'. Why is doing that better than being a good person all the time?

Yeah..

You two knuckleheads almost got it, but not quite yet. One need to try harder...

Hint:

+
bonus:

But if that isn't enough to prove you are a sinner, just walk through a cemetery and look at the dates. Most of them couldn't figure out how to live over 100 years. And there aren't any records of anyone presently alive who is over 200 years. You ain't good enough to not sin.

But you will rise in the resurrection.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Goldentoken

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:24:55 AM

I strongly believe in God, not just because I was taught, but because each time I say a prayer, answers are always available.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:35:16 PM

I'm a shrink.

Think about it.

You are a shrink eh?

Yeah..

Hint:

+
bonus:

But if that isn't enough to prove you are a sinner, just walk through a cemetery and look at the dates. Most of them couldn't figure out how to live over 100 years. And there aren't any records of anyone presently alive who is over 200 years. You ain't good enough to not sin.

Cool

You never know man, maybe god gets mad again and kills everyone with another flood, that guy is bipolar.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:55:15 PM

Hint:

+
bonus:

Cool

You never know man, maybe god gets mad again and kills everyone with another flood, that guy is bipolar.

You're just as dead if you die of old age. So, the point isn't dying. The point is where you will stand in the resurrection... with or against God.

Why would you think that there won't be a resurrection? The only facts that we have that prove that life is possible are that life is here. We don't know why or how it could come about. Since we are so ignorant, why would you think that it can't happen a second time, since it couldn't happen the first time, scientifically?

Why do you think God is bipolar? I mean, if you buy your poor kid a dozen houses, two dozen cars, several jet planes, and give him a bunch of women to play with, and you do it with the best and greatest of your funds...
... and the kid burns all the houses down, crashes all the cars and planes, and beats and kills the women, what would you think about him? How much more could he dishonor you and all your gifts? Wouldn't you just about be ready to go out and eliminate him from the earth?

But that is the way people treated God after he made all things for them. And you take it one step further. You won't even honor God enough to admit that He exists. You above all people don't deserve any of the good He does for you. And you know it. That's why you are worried about another flood.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
RyanPruitt54

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:58:26 PM

Easy question. Science when it comes to the world coming into existence is just a bunch of theories that aren't proven at all, they tell you the earth was created from a bunch of gasses that made an explosion. However when there was nothing at all, how were all these gasses created? There must be a beginning. Theory of spontaneous generation must be a law, it proves science wrong in this case, too basic.

When it comes to God, if you chose this path, you have not only geological evidence the Bible is right, also historic. The Bible is a book where you can see prophesies come true in real life. Jesus existence is also proven, there's historic evidence, eyewitnesses. And most important of all, the name of God means "The Great I am" meaning nothing created him, he has always been.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:03:37 PM

Easy question. Science when it comes to the world coming into existence is just a bunch of theories that aren't proven at all, they tell you the earth was created from a bunch of gasses that made an explosion. However when there was nothing at all, how were all these gasses created? There must be a beginning. Theory of spontaneous generation must be a law, it proves science wrong in this case, too basic.

When it comes to God, if you chose this path, you have not only geological evidence the Bible is right, also historic. The Bible is a book where you can see prophesies come true in real life. Jesus existence is also proven, there's historic evidence, eyewitnesses. And most important of all, the name of God means "The Great I am" meaning nothing created him, he has always been.

You are talking about proof. If you prove the existence of God, then you KNOW that He exists. When you know it, you can't believe it any longer. Knowledge overcomes belief.

Believing in God has to do with believing that He is talking to us, and then finding out what He says, and then believing that He will act as He says.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:35:58 PM

Hint:

+
bonus:

Cool

You're just as dead if you die of old age. So, the point isn't dying. The point is where you will stand in the resurrection... with or against God.

Why would you think that there won't be a resurrection? The only facts that we have that prove that life is possible are that life is here. We don't know why or how it could come about. Since we are so ignorant, why would you think that it can't happen a second time, since it couldn't happen the first time, scientifically?

Why do you think God is bipolar? I mean, if you buy your poor kid a dozen houses, two dozen cars, several jet planes, and give him a bunch of women to play with, and you do it with the best and greatest of your funds...
... and the kid burns all the houses down, crashes all the cars and planes, and beats and kills the women, what would you think about him? How much more could he dishonor you and all your gifts? Wouldn't you just about be ready to go out and eliminate him from the earth?

But that is the way people treated God after he made all things for them. And you take it one step further. You won't even honor God enough to admit that He exists. You above all people don't deserve any of the good He does for you. And you know it. That's why you are worried about another flood.

Cool

Well since there is no way to know which god is the real one, allah, jesus, zeus, etc etc there is no point in trying to believe in any of the, not that you can force yourself to believe anyways.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Coinifyx

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Personal Text

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:53:24 PM

How do semitic religions debate this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnipotence_paradox
Without discarding the question completely

Unbelievable but they try

Nothing to say
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:28:12 PM

Well since there is no way to know which god is the real one, allah, jesus, zeus, etc etc there is no point in trying to believe in any of the, not that you can force yourself to believe anyways.

Gibberish and vain babbling from a knucklehead again. Of course there is THE WAY to know.  Do your own research...

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:33:56 PM

It's true that your post doesn't say much of anything regarding which God is the real God. But there are ways to find out which one.

One of the ways is to count the numbers of hand written copies of the books of each of these. The Bible beats out all the rest hands down, which would be impossible if it weren't backed by God.

Scientific examinations of the writings prove the Bible in many ways.

The fact that there are way more copies of the Bible being spread around the world, helps.

The fact that the nation of Israel has been around since 1500 BC, helps.

We can see that the God of the Bible is the real God.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:17:25 PM

It's true that your post doesn't say much of anything regarding which God is the real God. But there are ways to find out which one.

One of the ways is to count the numbers of hand written copies of the books of each of these. The Bible beats out all the rest hands down, which would be impossible if it weren't backed by God.

Scientific examinations of the writings prove the Bible in many ways.

The fact that there are way more copies of the Bible being spread around the world, helps.

The fact that the nation of Israel has been around since 1500 BC, helps.

We can see that the God of the Bible is the real God.

Cool

''One of the ways is to count the numbers of hand written copies of the books of each of these'' And why is that arbitrary reason the best way to find which god is the real one? Who decided that's the best way to know?

''Scientific examinations of the writings prove the Bible in many ways.'' Scientific examinations of the bible indicate it has many scientific flaws, anyhow muslims claim their ''bible'' is the best one, just like Hinduism, Judaism, etc etc, they all think their book/understanding is the best.

None of those reasons prove god unfortunately, otherwise science and people would have come to an agreement by now.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:32:34 AM

''One of the ways is to count the numbers of hand written copies of the books of each of these'' And why is that arbitrary reason the best way to find which god is the real one? Who decided that's the best way to know?

When all the major miners come in with 5 to 10 one-ounce nuggets a week, but one of them comes in with 100 one-ounce nuggets per week for weeks on end, did that one find the mother load? Who knows? but the prospectors suddenly follow him out to his claim to see if there is some nearby land that they can claim.

So, it is the people who have decided that this is one of the best ways to know, simply by making so many accurate copies.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:40:37 AM

''Scientific examinations of the writings prove the Bible in many ways.'' Scientific examinations of the bible indicate it has many scientific flaws, anyhow muslims claim their ''bible'' is the best one, just like Hinduism, Judaism, etc etc, they all think their book/understanding is the best.

Wrong. Most of the standard Bible scientific studies, don't really include a whole lot of science that pertains to the Bible, including studies on the kind of people the ancient Hebrews were, and the kind of people the modern Israelite people are. On top of that, these scientists often come to conclusions set by their own desires rather than conclusions based on scientific Bible studies.

You can Google search for scientists who understand, and why they understand the way they do, that the Bible is scientifically accurate. This is science, not somebody who simply wants to believe.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:43:15 AM

None of those reasons prove god unfortunately, otherwise science and people would have come to an agreement by now.

The only reason scientists don't understand God from science is the same reason that you don't understand God from science. They and you simply don't want to. Science easily proves the existence of God in the machine-like qualities of nature. Machines have makers.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:06:30 PM

The only reason scientists don't understand God from science is the same reason that you don't understand God from science. They and you simply don't want to. Science easily proves the existence of God in the machine-like qualities of nature. Machines have makers.

Cool

Not only scientists but more than half of the world do not agree with you. There was a time people believed the earth was flat, we proved them wrong, experiments/tests and eventually went to outer space. Now everyone (except a few nutjobs) know the earth is round. The bible had thousands of years to prove god exists and yet here we are, more than half of the people in the world do not believe in god and more and more atheists are born each year.

Scientists are normal people like you and me, they just have more knowledge, unfortunately there is no experiment/test or slight of evidence for god that can be examined and so science cannot accept god as real.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:24:01 PM

Cool

Not only scientists but more than half of the world do not agree with you. There was a time people believed the earth was flat, we proved them wrong, experiments/tests and eventually went to outer space. Now everyone (except a few nutjobs) know the earth is round. The bible had thousands of years to prove god exists and yet here we are, more than half of the people in the world do not believe in god and more and more atheists are born each year.

Scientists are normal people like you and me, they just have more knowledge, unfortunately there is no experiment/test or slight of evidence for god that can be examined and so science cannot accept god as real.

Scientists don't even agree with themselves. That's why scientific theories exist. It's the engineers who make things happen.

It's not that people don't believe that God exists. It's that they have given up on pinning Him down to their understanding, to make Him give them the things that they want the way that they want them. You are the perfect example of this. You have told yourself for such a long time that God doesn't exist that you have convinced yourself that you believe it.

Normal people die. None of them understand how life can exist. That makes life a God thing. Simple observation of the universe and life points to God without showing Him directly.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: