Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:27:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you believe God exists?  (Read 7857 times)
CoinCube
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:35:38 PM

Algo mas, puta?

Not sure highlighting your ability to use curse words and vulgar language in spanish highlights intellectual superiority to the degree you were going for here af-newbie.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
michaelkelly8798

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:13:09 PM

Algo mas, puta?

Not sure highlighting your ability to use curse words and vulgar language in spanish highlights intellectual superiority to the degree you were going for here af-newbie.

Solo trata de impresionar, pero no sabe que a quien trata de impresionar habla Spanish perfectamente, y que entiende mucho de lenguas pues lleva mucho tiempo estudiando idiomas, solo que no soy alguien conflictivo pues se que ser grosero es el ultimo recurso del incompetente.
michaelkelly8798

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:51:22 AM

Im just following up DorisHank's post, I have to admit you are different than most atheists, there are some guys out there who don't accept truth even when they see it with their own eyes. No fanaticism from your side though. That should be the point of a discussion. I will post some links when I get home so you can view them (I'm at work right now and can't use youtube). Just a little anecdote of something that happened to my family: In the country I live there's a lot of crime, my father's vehicle broke down in the middle of a place surrounded by ghettos, the belt of the engine of the minivan broke, and the vehicle couldn't start, there was a gang of criminals who were there watching and went to attack my father to rob him (my father was there with some relatives, all of them women, just a male child, they were coming from a trip), they all approached him one of the gang members was holding my father from the back and another attempted to stab him on the chest since he refused to be robbed and an angel appeared and protected my father from been stabbed, making the guy drop the knife, he deceived the criminals acting like he had a gun and they ran away, as they ran away one of the criminals found out he actually didn't have a gun with him and warned the others,  as they were approaching again he got on the minivan with my aunts and the vehicle started and ran at least 2 kms from there "without belt on the engine". I'm not asking you to believe in this anecdote since these are just my words. I'm not trying to induce you to believe in something you don't, I will just show you some evidence and it will be your responsibility from there on believing or not. I will post a link as well of a Russian girl who woke up one day and was praising God in perfect English, you will see with your own eyes the impossible, this is all documented.

Now even if I believed your story, which could have happened, how do you explain all the other thousands of stories similar but from other gods, muslims, hindus, they all claim the same things but with their gods. They all claim their gods did the miracles, etc etc.

No god has done what the God of the bible has. After watching the videos, I can show you not only historical proof, but geological proof of the veracity of the Bible. If you examine the dietary restrictions of the bible you will see that God is the root of all science, you will notice the logic behind the dietary restrictions. The body type of each animal (digestive system) and the type of food they eat based on a few characteristics of their bodies like scales or if cloven-hoofed. Nobody could have made this up. There's a creator that knows his creation very well.

Well, an all powerful god could have created our bodies in such a way that we can eat anything or perhaps only make things that are healthy for us to eat, just saying mate.
You didn't even take a second to analize what I just told you, Im starting to think you are just interested in diverging. God wants obedience, that could've been a reason why he didn't make all food healthy as you state. That's why there's so much suffering in the world, that's why there's death, that's why there is injustice in this world, because of disobedience, people don't want to follow God's commands and have become egotistical and rebel against him. As promised: (y o utube . co m/watch?v=vx-hiGaZ4xc), (y o utube . co m/watch?v=iuKG7Ivp-00), (y o utube . c om/watch?v=-akrjZ-1PMk), remove spaces.

An all powerful, all knowing and all loving god doesn't want anything, you can't even grasp the concept of a god like that, someone that knows everything and can do anything wants nothing.

Please tell me that's not your proof, do you actually believe that because of those shitty ass videos? Am I being trolled here?
I guess I was totally wrong, you are just another fanatic. You believe you know it all, that you have a superior mind and that even God has to be what you conceive in your mind he should be like. You are not interested in finding truth, you prefer basing your beliefs on your own opinion and thoughts. I guess there must be all kinds of people so the world can be the world. It's written "They have eyes and can't see, ears and can't hear." You see a little baby come back to life after been dead for one night, you see a person waking up and speaking a total different language without having any knowledge of it, and that doesn't even get you to wonder if you could be wrong. There are millions of cases, but no matter what you see you will never believe. God doesn't need us as you may know and like I said in the beginning, you are now free to believe what you want.

Cell death is an irreversible process because the damage is irreversible.

The baby was not dead.

Dying is a process.  Your brain takes the longest to die, about 2 hours for the last cells to die.  All other cells in your body die much sooner.

Biochemical reactions in your cells need oxygen.  Without them, your cells cannot function and slowly die.

PS. It is science, bitch.  Swallow it.
af_newbie you don't know what you are talking about, how have you diagnosed that? And how is it possible she came back after prayer? I've talked to you before and you don't like to do any reasoning but always to be contrary, so I'm not gonna try to convince you of anything.

I know what I am talking about.  You, well, not so much.

BTW, the Polish girl is mispronouncing 'word' (she slipped up at 2:07 with 'vort'), a typical mistake for Polish people.  Nothing new, she learned a few sentences in English.  I speak 5 languages so what?  I fucking learned them.

Ty jestes otumaniny przez swoja pierdolonona religie.  Ja wiem co ja mowie, you on the other hand, jestes pojebany na 100 procent.

How is that for speaking in "tongues"?  Algo mas, puta?

Vort is Yiddish for “word.” What a coincidence, huh? XD
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 12:53:22 AM

Algo mas, puta?

Solo trata de impresionar, pero no sabe que a quien trata de impresionar habla Spanish perfectamente, y que entiende mucho de lenguas pues lleva mucho tiempo estudiando idiomas, solo que no soy alguien conflictivo pues se que ser grosero es el ultimo recurso del incompetente.
Que? Eres un idiota, ese fue mi punto.  Tus videos fueron para ninos.  Somos adultos aqui, no? No le gusta, vaya a otra parte.

michaelkelly8798

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:11:51 AM

Algo mas, puta?

Que? Eres un idiota, ese fue mi punto.  Tus videos fueron para ninos.  Somos adultos aqui, no? No le gusta, vaya a otra parte.
Once again showing your last resort?
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 02:06:07 AM

Algo mas, puta?

Listen, there is nothing to show.  You showed us everything there is to see.  Some stupid, half-ass videos for kids.

How stupid can you be?  What is next?  You are going to dig up some videos of possession and exorcism?

People can speak languages, so what?  That girl needed a translator and spoke some phrases she learned in English?  C'mon, give me a break.

I told you what happens when a person dies.  There is no coming back.  Full stop.

Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:53:30 AM

It is because god is the reason why I am here on earth now.
And here are the following reason such as follows:

1. I am breathing in 24 hours which any individuals can't do it.
2. Heaven, Land, Sea, and even outside the universe or other planets it shows there is God.
3. All creatures in the sea, land, a creatures who flies and even under the ground of the earth are all created by God.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:09:38 AM

Algo mas, puta?

Listen, there is nothing to show.  You showed us everything there is to see.  Some stupid, half-ass videos for kids.

How stupid can you be?  What is next?  You are going to dig up some videos of possession and exorcism?

People can speak languages, so what?  That girl needed a translator and spoke some phrases she learned in English?  C'mon, give me a break.

I told you what happens when a person dies.  There is no coming back.  Full stop.

Put him on ignore like I did, there is no point in discussing with this guy, at least badecker attempts to use science, this guy on the other hand is a complete moron, perhaps he is a 14 year old kid.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
michaelkelly8798

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:52:26 PM

Algo mas, puta?

Put him on ignore like I did, there is no point in discussing with this guy, at least badecker attempts to use science, this guy on the other hand is a complete moron, perhaps he is a 14 year old kid.

Badecker then wasted his time using science with you guys, the only science you understand is Darwin's story, that's your religion even though you THINK you have no religion, you are putting all of your faith in it with all your heart without a single proof. God have mercy on you and forgive you for all the words you've used against Him and for all the people that you've mislead thanks to your (unfounded) arguments. It better be "no coming back." like you say. You can ignore me, I don't think you can ignore Him though.
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 07:12:29 PM

Algo mas, puta?

Badecker then wasted his time using science with you guys, the only science you understand is Darwin's story, that's your religion even though you THINK you have no religion, you are putting all of your faith in it with all your heart without a single proof. God have mercy on you and forgive you for all the words you've used against Him and for all the people that you've mislead thanks to your (unfounded) arguments. It better be "no coming back." like you say. You can ignore me, I don't think you can ignore Him though.

Which God are you babbling about? Never mind, just ask him to post here, otherwise, I recommend you check it out, it could be a tumor.

Your imaginary friend does not scare me, because I know he/she/it does not exist. 

You too should not be afraid of that boogeyman your parents told you about when you were young.

Ask him to post here, I dare you. 

Guess what, I have been asking morons like you to ask their imaginary friend(s) to post on this and other forums with the same result.

No God posted anywhere since the Internet has been invented (by people).  Where is the youtube video posted by God?

There are billions of videos on youtube and not ONE is from God.

Didn't they teach him in the Bronze Age school how to use computers?  You guys are hilarious.

Astargath

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:19:22 PM

Algo mas, puta?

Which God are you babbling about? Never mind, just ask him to post here, otherwise, I recommend you check it out, it could be a tumor.

Your imaginary friend does not scare me, because I know he/she/it does not exist. 

You too should not be afraid of that boogeyman your parents told you about when you were young.

Guess what, I have been asking morons like you to ask their imaginary friend(s) to post on this and other forums with the same result.

No God posted anywhere since the Internet has been invented (by people).  Where is the youtube video posted by God?

Didn't they teach him in the Bronze Age school how to use computers?  You guys are hilarious.

Stop quoting him man, I don't want to read his stupid shit, ''you are putting all of your faith in it with all your heart without a single proof'' Without a single proof says the man who believes god and resurrection is real because there is a video on youtube, this is definitely another level of stupidity. Perhaps even bigger than Notbatman.

Yeah bro, no proof, 0 proof and evidence for evolution, you got us...

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
michaelkelly8798

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:22:46 AM

Algo mas, puta?

Stop quoting him man, I don't want to read his stupid shit, ''you are putting all of your faith in it with all your heart without a single proof'' Without a single proof says the man who believes god and resurrection is real because there is a video on youtube, this is definitely another level of stupidity. Perhaps even bigger than Notbatman.

Since you both are such smart guys, since you are the science guys who don't have any faith I got something for you, well not for you only but for all atheist viewing this comment (since you two are known for not been able to reason). Do not coward away from my proposition, I dare any of you to prove evolution, not 2 proofs, one would be enough. Just keep in mind the definition of the scientific method first before you quote the fosils and the random bones found "a method of investigation in which a problem is first identified and OBSERVATIONS, EXPERIMENTS, or other relevant data are then used to construct or TEST hypotheses that PURPORT to solve it."

2nd, then tell me if you are the guys that only believe in something when you have the evidence, why is evolution still just a theory if it was tested and proved true it should be a "LAW" and then tell me why you believe in it. Now you can do your search, do your BEST to reason and say something that sounds smart at least to prove your point.  Cool Cheesy Huh
Astargath

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:01:55 AM

Algo mas, puta?

Since you both are such smart guys, since you are the science guys who don't have any faith I got something for you, well not for you only but for all atheist viewing this comment (since you two are known for not been able to reason). Do not coward away from my proposition, I dare any of you to prove evolution, not 2 proofs, one would be enough. Just keep in mind the definition of the scientific method first before you quote the fosils and the random bones found "a method of investigation in which a problem is first identified and OBSERVATIONS, EXPERIMENTS, or other relevant data are then used to construct or TEST hypotheses that PURPORT to solve it."

2nd, then tell me if you are the guys that only believe in something when you have the evidence, why is evolution still just a theory if it was tested and proved true it should be a "LAW" and then tell me why you believe in it. Now you can do your search, do your BEST to reason and say something that sounds smart at least to prove your point.  Cool Cheesy Huh

Did I say that people with 0 scientific knowledge should refrain from debating about science?

''2nd, then tell me if you are the guys that only believe in something when you have the evidence, why is evolution still just a theory if it was tested and proved true it should be a "LAW"

''In general, a scientific law is the description of an observed phenomenon. It doesn't explain why the phenomenon exists or what causes it. The explanation of a phenomenon is called a scientific theory. It is a misconception that theories turn into laws with enough research.''
https://www.livescience.com/21457-what-is-a-law-in-science-definition-of-scientific-law.html
https://chem.libretexts.org/?title=Under_Construction/Textmaps_and_Wikitexts/Introductory_Chemistry/CK-12_Chemistry_(Version_I)/Chapter_1:_Introduction_to_Chemistry_%26_the_Nature_of_Science/1.2:_Hypothesis,_Law,_and_Theory

Now please, never post here again. You are embarrassing yourself.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
michaelkelly8798

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:16:38 PM

Too many words to try to argue a theory isn't a bunch of assumptions that haven't been tested.

Faithful NO evidence atheist COUNT: 1

Angry  Cheesy Huh Huh Cool
michaelkelly8798

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:18:30 PM

Great research though.
Astargath

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:31:23 PM

Too many words to try to argue a theory isn't a bunch of assumptions that haven't been tested.

?? Too many words? The definition of a scientific theory is clear and has been clear all along, the fact that you can't even admit that you were deeply wrong on this clearly shows your bias and lack of critical thinking. You are a disgusting human being, get out of my face, keep living your ignorant life and believing random youtube videos like a 5 year old. Don't bother responding, you are ignored forever.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
michaelkelly8798

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:24:44 PM

Still talking about the videos? Man if you don't believe in them that's fine, get over it. If you are just trying to go through the branches you won't achieve it, you know why? Because you cannot prove you are not an ignorant atheist who puts all his trust on what some random guy said when you yourself have tested NOTHING. You need to understand the thing is either WHITE or BLACK, it's either proven, observed and experimented on (LAW), or it's just a bunch of assumptions, opinions that may make sense for some people but not proved to be true (theory). What you can't ignore is your lack of knowledge. The COUNT for the faithful atheists is still: 1

The challenge is still standing for other atheists who claim to have some critical thinking and evidence:

I dare any of you to prove evolution, not 2 proofs, one would be enough. Just keep in mind the definition of the scientific method first before you quote the fosils and the random bones found "a method of investigation in which a problem is first identified and OBSERVATIONS, EXPERIMENTS, or other relevant data are then used to construct or TEST hypotheses that PURPORT to solve it."

2nd, then tell me if you are the guys that only believe in something when you have the evidence, why is evolution still just a theory if it was tested and proved true it should be a "LAW" and then tell me why you believe in it. Now you can do your search, do your BEST to reason and say something that sounds smart at least to prove your point.   Huh Huh Huh Cool

I'm starting to have a good time XD
michaelkelly8798

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:35:48 PM

Man... The scientists have shied away
stevenirons21

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:43:14 PM

?? Too many words? The definition of a scientific theory is clear and has been clear all along, the fact that you can't even admit that you were deeply wrong on this clearly shows your bias and lack of critical thinking. You are a disgusting human being, get out of my face, keep living your ignorant life and believing random youtube videos like a 5 year old. Don't bother responding, you are ignored forever.
You are just running away cause you have no arguments against his challenge. Coward.
Astargath

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:51:50 PM

You are just running away cause you have no arguments against his challenge. Coward.

What's the challenge? He believes a video of a kid resurrecting, you know that right? He is delusional. This thread is filled with evidence about evolution, filled.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: