Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:27:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook & Google creating its own Cryptocurrency!  (Read 2041 times)
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:36:00 PM

Many of the giants are already thinking of it in order to make a profit from this situation, I guess the only hurdle is the fear of political bureaucrats. Some governments may not like the decentralization and ban a legit giant in order to stop their approach.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amuzeddingo

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:37:22 PM

when a company, or similarly a country, a bank, a financial firm,.... creates a new coin based on bitcoin using the blockchain technology, they are always creating a centralized token and that is a creating huge difference. it may seem like nothing in words but in reality the difference between bitcoin being decentralized and global without any kind of restrictions regarding usage whatsoever and a centralized token that a company issues is a huge one.

they can try and make their own version and many of them are doing it, but in the end it will be just another altcoin in  a sea of altcoins.

This is very much true and well said. Unfortunately many don't focus on the decentralized aspect of coins, but instead on the name behind them.  Cry
peterko

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:43:09 PM

Many of the giants are already thinking of it in order to make a profit from this situation, I guess the only hurdle is the fear of political bureaucrats. Some governments may not like the decentralization and ban a legit giant in order to stop their approach.

I also believe in that. They are big companies so they cannot simply just enter into Crypto or they will risk getting in trouble with the legislation. Maybe they are just waiting to see what the government are planning before actually taking a step forward.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:28:31 PM

Still looking forward to this. I read the article that Facebook's founder will be looking into bitcoin. It is not far fetched for Facebook to create their own cryptocurrency using blockchain technology or having smart contracts on Facebook right? Mining is not the only way to earn your cryptocurrency but being widely used, Facebook will be a faster platform for cryptocurrencies in the future. While I have not heard any news on Google but I think they are aware because people are searching bitcoin on google. Again, I'm looking forward to this and will be watching for some more news related to this. Thanks.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Okuman

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:41:59 PM

In Twitter, there is already tip function of each Cryptocurrency.
 In Facebook and Google, I do not think that original Cryptocurrency is necessary.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:48:31 PM

The purpose of my social network is to give power to people" - Zuckerberg shared. Zuckerberg is confident that thanks to the new cryptocurrency people will have an impact on important public events and will be able to express their point of view. Therefore, I want it to work out, and the cryptocurrencies will get a new stage of development when such giants as Facebook will take part in this
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:49:12 PM

Your thoughts on Facebook and Google creating its own Cryptocurrency. I know BTC is the pioneer in cryptocurrencies and currently has the highest value but if this two giant companies will release their own cryptocurrencies I don't think anyone would want miss that. Its not impossible right? Similarly Other companies like twitter & Youtube and even UBER can also dig into cryptocurrencies. If major companies can consider BTC as their main cryptocurrency, BTC value will definitely skyrocket.
Hoping they would consider BTC as their cryptocurrency then we will see bitcoin skyrocketing. But the problem right now about bitcoin transaction is not yet solve and it lower the probability of getting bitcoin as their cryprocurrency. For me, this kind of news is what should we look for, for if they announce their cryptocurrency, the token or coin they choose would be mooning.

smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:08:02 PM

If major companies can consider BTC as their main cryptocurrency, BTC value will definitely skyrocket.

this has nothing to do with them creating their own cryptocurrency though.
and the rise may not be not as much as you may think. of course it is kind of obvious that if the big companies start accepting bitcoin, the adoption will grow and the news alone will cause a big rise. but it won't be that big because if you look around there are currently big companies like Microsoft that do accept bitcoin payments. maybe not in the most obvious way but they do it. and price never "skyrocketed" because of it!

Being pioneer, acceptance of cryptocurrencies in general has an impact on Bitcoin. Think about what happened last month, People talked about Bitcoin, Bitcoin is advertised and is even in the news, People start taking Bitcoin seriously and people started to invest in cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin. Bitcoin reached around $20,000 in value. If companies, lets say Alibaba or Amazon or e-bay would prefer cryptocurrency or just use bitcoin as an acceptable currency in buying products thru them, I do believe that the price will climb again. Microsoft accepting bitcoin still has an impact, it may not have skyrocketed because of it but somehow Bitcoin gained support. Currently we did experience a dip or correction in prices as they say it and as I've said not only Bitcoin is affected but the other cryptocurrencies as well. Again on Facebok or Google creating its own brand of cryptocurrency, this will be a hit since both has a wide range of market already and have established name for themselves but if they start accepting bitcoin or satoshi's as payment for PPC or Boosing advertisement. Prices will definitely be affected on the positive note. Peace out!

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:53:40 PM

Your thoughts on Facebook and Google creating its own Cryptocurrency. I know BTC is the pioneer in cryptocurrencies and currently has the highest value but if this two giant companies will release their own cryptocurrencies I don't think anyone would want miss that. Its not impossible right? Similarly Other companies like twitter & Youtube and even UBER can also dig into cryptocurrencies. If major companies can consider BTC as their main cryptocurrency, BTC value will definitely skyrocket.

yes you are already a lot of glance to the digital currency to develop into a digital world, for example facebook facebook founder already wants to start its development in the world of cryptocurrency and hopefully this triggers the rise in the price of digital currencies such as bitcoin and others.
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:47:20 AM

I've perused one of the organization you recorded is occupied with the blockchain innovation yet not in crypto or tokens. Anyway, given the way that they will jump into the crypto, they will beyond any doubt achieve accomplishment through their tremendous publicizing capacity. Nonetheless, individuals won't be diverted by their coins to be on account of those will be fabricate represent by them, brought together and not freely can be mined by individuals.
sann111

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:02:30 AM

THat would be awesome if they do. Let me know if you guys find out.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:51:03 AM

I would rather Facebook and Google accept BTC instead of creating their own crypto. And I don’t understand the purpose of these 2 giants having their own crypto when accepting payment in fiats is convenient.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:27:57 AM

This two giants are going to help us towards mass adoption and they will be useful in clearing all the misconceptions of crypto that they are not only for drugs and money laundering. They will understand their real use and potential.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:42:05 AM

when a company, or similarly a country, a bank, a financial firm,.... creates a new coin based on bitcoin using the blockchain technology, they are always creating a centralized token and that is a creating huge difference. it may seem like nothing in words but in reality the difference between bitcoin being decentralized and global without any kind of restrictions regarding usage whatsoever and a centralized token that a company issues is a huge one.

they can try and make their own version and many of them are doing it, but in the end it will be just another altcoin in  a sea of altcoins.

This is very much true and well said. Unfortunately many don't focus on the decentralized aspect of coins, but instead on the name behind them.  Cry

Even telegram is planning to make their own coin lol. Grin We are in the era of digital age and everything becomes digital and know giants in different kinds of industries are planning to make their own crypto currencies and I think this is a good sign for the crypto world. Cool
luigidosado

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:51:32 AM

There's a lot of possibilities coming for bitcoin this year. After creating some buzz on social media last year, we can say that these companies, facebook and google has started to think about creating their own cryptocurrency. There's a lot of possibility with this to happen because we all know that these companies are capable of having one with how powerful their websites are and the amount of money they have. Facebook and google creating its own crypto can be a huge step for the world of digital money. With btc being the mother of all cryptos, its value will increase when this one happens.

Icaraswipeout

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:20:18 PM

Definately,

I don't see any of the GAFAm accepting to become somehow dependent from an external entity such as Ripple or Ethereum.

kevinpeck

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:48:23 PM

This is interesting. Assuming Google, Facebook, and other similar large companies starts to create their own version Cryptocurrency. Actually the value of the coins they created will surely be comparable to their previous popularities. It doesn't take time to gather many investors.
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:04:27 PM

if we look the history we can see that the pioneers are always failed and have left their places to the bigger companies like hi5 to facebook, nokia to apple...
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:08:01 PM

In that case, it only means that the community of cryptocurrency is growing and there are a lot of people who is still believing that bitcoins will really have a bright future and maybe someday, the nation will have a cashless countries and we will all live the easiest life we are expecting.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:12:58 PM

I am sure the governments of the world are going to take it kindly when the two social media giants create their very own cryptocurrency, they almost hold enough power through social media already which the governments always complaint about that. They are going to stand in their way when they try to create their own crypto or even ban it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: