Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:37:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook & Google creating its own Cryptocurrency!  (Read 2041 times)
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:50:36 AM

Wow. That will be nice. It will actually take the crypto revolution to a higher level. I hope it will become a reality.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kathan

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:55:40 AM

My thoughts on FB currency..

This may be one of the following szenarios:

Either its considered as "Premium Currency" like in MMORPGS ans stuff or it is taken serious..less likely..but if this happens it will be a great opportunity to invest..but not really a competition for bitcoin in points of "real" currency facts.

Bitcoin is a professional thing...FB Currency would only be recognized as a "wannabe" by the markets.

So..this may be good for investing but no cempetition for BTC or other well established Crypto-Alts like ETH or more
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:02:29 AM

Facebook & google having their own cryptocurrency would be a nice one. I'm sure fund raising wouldn't be their issue and since the campaign platforms are in their hands I believe it will appear with a difference. Can't wait to see that happen.maybe they are even working on it. Who knows?
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:50:52 PM

Similar to this topic, there had been news on Amazon accepting Bitcoin as well as Mcdonalds and Uber this 2018. Do you know other companies that might start accepting bitcoins as well?
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:10:46 PM

Your thoughts on Facebook and Google creating its own Cryptocurrency. I know BTC is the pioneer in cryptocurrencies and currently has the highest value but if this two giant companies will release their own cryptocurrencies I don't think anyone would want miss that. Its not impossible right? Similarly Other companies like twitter & Youtube and even UBER can also dig into cryptocurrencies. If major companies can consider BTC as their main cryptocurrency, BTC value will definitely skyrocket.

this could be the beginning of the triumph of digital currencies and cryptocurrency currencies, as more and more digital currencies are likely to trigger bitcoin price increases.
Klestar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:24:21 PM

I think if facebook and google would do that it might run same as bitcoin's current price because facebook and google users are way many than bitcoin users. Imagine that all bitcoin users are using facebook but not all facebook users are using bitcoin and suddenly facebook users starts buying facebook's currency isn't that the price will also increase 10x than bitcoin?
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:29:46 PM

Your thoughts on Facebook and Google creating its own Cryptocurrency. I know BTC is the pioneer in cryptocurrencies and currently has the highest value but if this two giant companies will release their own cryptocurrencies I don't think anyone would want miss that. Its not impossible right? Similarly Other companies like twitter & Youtube and even UBER can also dig into cryptocurrencies. If major companies can consider BTC as their main cryptocurrency, BTC value will definitely skyrocket.
They would simply will belong to another altcoins from the market. I think, it would take years to gain what bitcoin is to now. Different project with decentralization. Good for the traders if they will join the crypto currency because many people will pump it because of the huge names in to it.

Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:36:50 PM

I am excited for the cryptocurrency facebook will create. Probably I will invest in here a lot. It might reach its hard cap by 5 mins. Well, as we all know the success of Mark Zuckerburg and the success of facebook itself right? I am encouraging you guys to invest also in facebook, also in google. 1-5 min ICO Cheesy
seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 06:22:24 PM

It would be very interesting since facebook and google community are very vast and widely used, many would be interested and will invest in it. I think they have the potential to even surpass bitcoin if this will lead to success.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Md.salauddin

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:25:33 PM

i am not sure about this info but if facebook and google did create a crypto it is a good opportunity again for crypto traders .
GeePeeU

Activity: 538
Merit: 251

ASK

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:25:43 PM

I would like to see a big name make a coin involving Proof-of-Work.

I'm sure they would have no problem funding ASIC development. Given the function of their coin isn't completely dominated by their choices.

Always doubt.
SandaraPark

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:43:13 PM

This would be great. Facebook and Google has many subscribers and it will be sure that many would be interested and will invest in their own cryptocurrency. I think it will be very successful.
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 06:57:34 PM

If these companies enter in the crypto market then they will create the very big business the market and in the whole world big level business man will take a big interest in these two companies coin. Both company have very vast and big business environment in the whole world that is the big plus point for selling the the coins and all the coins sale will be finished in the first one hour and that will be surely boom in the crypto market.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
nakauten

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:59:33 PM

If these two giants will create their own cryptocurrency this would be a big thing,all people will surely invest to this coins and it might get BTC overthrowed to its current place.

Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:03:03 PM

If these companies will create own cryptocurrencies, it will be the beginning of new era of cryptocurrencies development.  However, this was to be expected.
GoldMen

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:07:29 PM

I do not see that it is a bad idea for google and facebook to create their own crypto. If you own one of the largest Internet companies, would a cryptocurrency created by them be reliable? They already have the name and reliability would be in see
shouter

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:21:19 PM

I am particularly anxious for these companies to start creating their own Cryptocurrency. This makes me very excited and happy because this will boost and much the growth of the crypt community, and it is sure to bring good spirits to the market, there will be new investors.  Let's wait, for this great achievement.
Thymoty

Activity: 372

CPLAY Network

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:33:39 PM

i think , Facebook and Google are thinking about this, my prediction, not just these two big companies alone will make their own Token or cryptocurrency, surely other big company companies will follow this..

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
Lambo-san

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:55:20 PM

Any link that could give fruitful information about these future new cryptocurrencies? Aside from google.com, of course.

I cannot see any problem about them creating their own cryptocurrency and it should be beneficial for Bitcoin since this will increase the awareness regarding Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. If ever Facebook and Google will launch their own coin/token then they are worth to invest in.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:59:09 PM

Why do people think creating some centralized digital currency is going to be revolutionary? They should just integrate btc into their platforms. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: