Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:12:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook & Google creating its own Cryptocurrency!  (Read 2041 times)
rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:38:26 AM

Nice clickbait title /s   *sigh*

Why would they be interested in creating their own cryptocurrency though? Sure, they could probably implement bitcoin and ethereum and or whatever cryptocurrency will be dominating in the next decade; but I really don't see them creating their own cryptocurrency. If ever they would, it would definitely be under another company name.

I think the idea is either they create their own cryptocurrency or they get into Bitcoin. They are more capable of creating their own and it will be readily acceptable to investors since Facebook and Google has already established themselves. It is highly recommended that these companies do it together instead of creating a cryptocurrency on their own. Yes it might be under another company name but it will be a big hit if these companies combine in creating a their own cryptocurrency. Yup nice title.

If ever both of these giant companies decided to make their own crypto currency I think it will not be for everybody. Since they are huge companies, they can easily set high value for their coins since it will be expected to sold out within seconds and suffice it to say that only the wealthy persons can afford it. Or even if they will set the price as low as possible, the whales will just be around the corner and the chances of everybody getting some coins are slim. Honestly, I don't see the need for them to create their own crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sann111

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:32:24 PM

This will be exciting  Smiley
armenwl

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:41:25 PM

Your thoughts on Facebook and Google creating its own Cryptocurrency. I know BTC is the pioneer in cryptocurrencies and currently has the highest value but if this two giant companies will release their own cryptocurrencies I don't think anyone would want miss that. Its not impossible right? Similarly Other companies like twitter & Youtube and even UBER can also dig into cryptocurrencies. If major companies can consider BTC as their main cryptocurrency, BTC value will definitely skyrocket.
I dont care thay will do or not, question is why we need that coins! It will be centrilized like ripple (if it crypto))) and would not accept the ideas of crypto world!!!
 let them make 100 different coins... and dont care)
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:56:56 PM

Maybe it could be in the near future but I do not know really know when? these two companies work and develop their own currency and also develop their own blockchain, it's not impossible the big problem here is to promote their own currency as a gift from this company. Cool
copoyes

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:59:02 PM

the possibility for facebook may one day he will make his own crypto
in the clay of ico ico emerging
more to applications such as social media, platfrom gaming etc.
maybe it could be google and facebook membat cryptonya own
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:16:15 PM

amazon , Facebook, google, kik, all these companies have been rumored  be planning  create their own crypo currency , these companies with the exception of kik are mega enterprises and a move to create a crypto currency could only serve to further sure up the crypo market as not only would these companies offer some sort of stability but they would also add some respectability to the market which continues to endure severe broadside from governments and financial institutions alike . This would definitely be great for the market lets keep our fingers crossed.

thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:37:58 PM

Your thoughts on Facebook and Google creating its own Cryptocurrency. I know BTC is the pioneer in cryptocurrencies and currently has the highest value but if this two giant companies will release their own cryptocurrencies I don't think anyone would want miss that. Its not impossible right? Similarly Other companies like twitter & Youtube and even UBER can also dig into cryptocurrencies. If major companies can consider BTC as their main cryptocurrency, BTC value will definitely skyrocket.

It really all falls down to the behaviour of the public on how will these pricings determine who will remain on top of the food chain of cryptocurrencies. But I guess these giant social media platforms' cryptos would somehow affect bitcoins but since bitcoins differ from these industries, it's most likely not to get affected at all.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Chrrynn1094

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:55:33 PM

Maybe this was the reason why Facebook is banning ads which promotes cryptocurrency. One day they will promote their very own. Just my thoughts.  Grin
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:58:34 PM

If they do such a thing and create their own coin, the market would face a really bullish period and the way of cryptos would be opened and not affected too much from FUD and mainstream media would be on the crypto`s side.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
donte872

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:22:33 AM

I know that Facebook and Google are researching their own crypto and I hope that with their technical expertise these corporations will create a valuable crypto for the whole world to use. There are now so many services that accept crypto in trading, so the tendency for companies to create their own coin is understandable if companies do not want to be left behind in the public revolution Technology 4.0.
wagi

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:29:49 AM

I dont think facebook would make their own cryptocurrency after they ban all ads about crypto in their website.
Its interesting if google can make their own crypto because it can make the trust of crypto increase.
Its good for us as crypto hunter.
mukuro04

Activity: 61
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:40:53 AM

If this is true. Since other people are posting majority on facebook for promotions. It is a good thing if facebook will pay us for every like,share and views the same with youtube and steemit. And have them a crypto changer that has a less charge
irienoodles

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:00:13 AM

I think it will kill BTC.   Cry
not everyone knows about BTC while everyone is at facebook and google. 
if they will create their own cryptocurrency. Everyone will be into it. Other investments that are meant to be invested in BTC will be invested in their crypto instead because of the fact that everyone knows it. it is more accessible and widespread unlike BTC today.  Cry
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:47:03 PM

I think it will kill BTC.   Cry
not everyone knows about BTC while everyone is at facebook and google. 
if they will create their own cryptocurrency. Everyone will be into it. Other investments that are meant to be invested in BTC will be invested in their crypto instead because of the fact that everyone knows it. it is more accessible and widespread unlike BTC today.  Cry

Not really. As a pioneer in cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin will only increase in value once companies like Facebook and Google acknowledges the use of Cryptocurrencies. Although I'm not sure why Facebook suddenly banks ICO's relating to cryptocurrency but I think it has to do with SCAM, one thing is for sure It has affected the Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in the market. Anyway Bitcoin it self is shrouded with mystery as Satoshi, the founder of Bitcoin so to say, has gone missing for ages. One thing is for sure due to the limited number of Bitcoin and the increase in awareness of Bitcoin, people will go and try it at one point creating more demand that increases the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in general. As for Facebook and Google creating their own, its not far fetched, we can only wait and see. If you are in this forum you know that its not the case. The more we ban something, the more people look for it. I don't know if their is something wrong with us people but its just the way things work out. I'm following this thread for any news on Facebookc Coin or Google Coin.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
rampage101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:04:30 PM

I have not yet seen news related to the release of crypto currency by these organizations, but these will be very successful tokens, and I would certainly like to have them in my wallet.

fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:28:55 PM
Merited by Patron92 (4)

If this happens, such an event should positively affect the price of the crypto currency. But I do not think that such tokens will easily get to someone. Perhaps you've heard about the new, not yet issued crypto currency TONE - a coin developed by Pavel Durov, the Russian genius, the creator of Vkontakte and Telegram. On this coin, there are already big queues, and it is unlikely that Russian investors, especially small investors, will get it, such is predicted by crazy demand.
Virman01

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:37:01 PM

perhaps this is an interesting info, and it could happen, to extend cryptocurrency coverage across countries, even developing countries.
LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:14:47 PM

when a company, or similarly a country, a bank, a financial firm,.... creates a new coin based on bitcoin using the blockchain technology, they are always creating a centralized token and that is a creating huge difference. it may seem like nothing in words but in reality the difference between bitcoin being decentralized and global without any kind of restrictions regarding usage whatsoever and a centralized token that a company issues is a huge one.

they can try and make their own version and many of them are doing it, but in the end it will be just another altcoin in  a sea of altcoins.

Exactly. The simple fact that they would use a blockchain does not makes it truly decentralized. In the end, these giants creating cryptocurrencies is just a way for them to create money out of thin air, something which today only banks can do, and I can forecast that it will become very common.
l0uisStanley

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:29:04 PM

Facebook and Google are huge and I guess they will have great success with their own cryptocurrency. Let's see what happens
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:31:49 PM

I do not understand how they will create their own coin if they forbid advertising the crypto market and new companies Huh? !!!! They are categorically against crypto currency, for this I think that there will be no coins Facebook!))

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: