Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:48:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Transfer My Entire Savings to Cryptocurrencies?  (Read 3980 times)
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:52:19 PM

If you can afford it considering all the risks involved, why not? Before doing so, you need make sure that you have a fallback, we are talking about your entire savings after all. Your gonna have to diversify your investments as well, just in case things don't go as planned with some of your investments, you still have some with strong potentials to lean on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:08:32 PM

Investment on legit and promising crypto currency is always profitable. In my opinion, you can buy some potential crypto currency from​your savings. But you shouldn't​ buy through all the savings you have. Try to choose best coin which has bright future and potential. Hope you will cut a good profit from it.
guesswhat

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:29:12 PM

Don't invest all your saving, I will never do it maybe I am wrong but someone gives me a good piece of advice when I started to invest : don't invest much that you can affort to lose. If you feel pretty confident, I would say 20% of your total is already a very nice amount to invest

Dividing is the best thing in these cases. Investing the all money into one asset is really dangerous and if something bad happens, it would turn into a nightmare for you. Better having portional ratios.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:03:44 AM

If you like challenges then you can put all your savings. If not dont want to put your all the savings to the cryptocurrency. Because you can earn much more with half of your savings
Yeah if you’re the dare to invest all your money in one sector then go ahead. But I will suggest you to keep some cash with yourself because life has no guarantee and you may need any time for your financial day to day needs. Then withdrawal form bitcoin may take some time.

Therefore it is better to keep some of your savings in bank. And the other reason is that the price of bitcoin is very volatile and it may drop at any time then you will be very upset to lose all your money.

impulse709

Activity: 597
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:28:58 AM

If you have stable jobs and good earning from that jobs, then you can spend all savings to cryptocurencies. Crypto is great chance to help you change your life forerver Cheesy
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:44:30 AM

Ok buddy, Savings is good but transferring all your savings to cryptocurrencies is not advisable. maybe 70% of savings can be use and the other 30% use that for other things which are important.
In fact, 70% is a lot huge already and anyone doing that is already taking a huge enough risk already. It could be worth it in the long run, but one thing to note is that as much as it could be worth it, something shitty can also go wrong. However, it is a good thing knowing that the crypto space is gradually getting established, so it can still be something of a risk worth taking, but not all in.

At this stage, every smart person should even know better than to transfer all their savings into cryptocurrency. That is just like an absurd thing to do considering that it is a lot of risk to take. The reasonable thing to do is never get greedy and only put in something that you can consider easy for you to lose. Anything can happen and even with the level of optimism, wisdom is required.
I am not in favor of investing all your money in bitcoin because of the unstable position of bitcoin. If the price falls you will lose all your money. So it better to invest some of your savings in any other crypto or regular business, because if one side lose the other will give you some profit and your life will be balance.

But if you invest only in bitcoin it may be risky although bitcoin is growing day by day but for your safety is it far better not to invest all your money.
posesion19

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:36:26 AM

I am at a point in my my young life where I need to make a decision about my finances. I have a good amount of money saved up in my Robinhood account, and I have been putting it in the stock exchange, making a steady but positive return. Keyword here is positive. I am very conflicted right now because I think I can earn more money trading cryptocurrencies, but the risks are so much greater.

I have a couple good alt-coins in mind that I would like to buy, but don't have the capital because it's all tied up in stocks. Also, is there even a reputable enough exchange that I can put ~$50,000 in and not worry about it getting hacked or stolen? I mean, with stocks, if in the off chance that my account gets hacked, they still need verification before money can be sent, and my money is ensured by the government. With cryptocurrencies, once it's sent, I have zero chance of getting it back.

What should I do. Should I move all my money from stocks to cryptocurrencies? And if I do, which exchanges are reputable enough? I currently use Binance and have only $1000 in there.
Don't ever to put your entire saving in cryptocurrencies.It is very risky
Better to diversify your portofolio to minimize the risk
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:19:46 PM

I am at a point in my my young life where I need to make a decision about my finances. I have a good amount of money saved up in my Robinhood account, and I have been putting it in the stock exchange, making a steady but positive return. Keyword here is positive. I am very conflicted right now because I think I can earn more money trading cryptocurrencies, but the risks are so much greater.

I have a couple good alt-coins in mind that I would like to buy, but don't have the capital because it's all tied up in stocks. Also, is there even a reputable enough exchange that I can put ~$50,000 in and not worry about it getting hacked or stolen? I mean, with stocks, if in the off chance that my account gets hacked, they still need verification before money can be sent, and my money is ensured by the government. With cryptocurrencies, once it's sent, I have zero chance of getting it back.

What should I do. Should I move all my money from stocks to cryptocurrencies? And if I do, which exchanges are reputable enough? I currently use Binance and have only $1000 in there.
Don't ever to put your entire saving in cryptocurrencies.It is very risky
Better to diversify your portofolio to minimize the risk

I don't know about your total budget but making all the invesment in cryptocurrencies is very meaningless. In case of a market shock, you entire savings would go under danger there.
hula hula

Activity: 60
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:37:30 PM

trading crypto is very high risk, therefore, do not put eggs in one container. moreover, if your trading capital is your main savings

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:15:11 PM

There is no comparison between cryptocurrency and the stock market. Cryptocurrency market can jump 100% plus within 24 hours which can never happen in the stock market. I think you have made a wonderful decision for switching to cryptocurrency market and very soon you'll see the reward in it.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Cameo

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:16:48 PM

If it were me in this situation, i would move 10% from stocks to crypto and play with that for a while until i become confident enough to put more in. It is not a good idea to gamble more than 10% of your holding in something you have no hands on experience with.
That will be something stupid to transfer all you money to bitcoin although bitcoin is safe and secure for everything but I don’t think so it’s a right decision normally people are earning from bitcoin and then they use it for different tings but I never see such a person who transfer all its money there is one option that you can buy bitcoin with real money and it will also give you a profit so bitcoin is best for earning.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 08:06:43 PM

If it were me in this situation, i would move 10% from stocks to crypto and play with that for a while until i become confident enough to put more in. It is not a good idea to gamble more than 10% of your holding in something you have no hands on experience with.
That will be something stupid to transfer all you money to bitcoin although bitcoin is safe and secure for everything but I don’t think so it’s a right decision normally people are earning from bitcoin and then they use it for different tings but I never see such a person who transfer all its money there is one option that you can buy bitcoin with real money and it will also give you a profit so bitcoin is best for earning.
on the territory of the post-Soviet space All people remember very well those financial pyramids Following the example of the joint stock company MMM.  It was then that many people wanted to make good money and at the same time make good money, But at some point everything collapsed and people were left with nothing. That's how it can be and with whom, when someone tries to invest all their money only in the crypto currency. Unambiguously, this can not be done. At least 50 to 50.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:55:36 PM

You don't need to move your entire savings just to put them into cryptocurrencies, this market is way to risky and it could go down at any moment, we can never predict whether this market is going to keep on growing as it has not been leagealized yet, for all we know a strict decison from goverments could affect it badly and starts going down and then all of what you have earned and all what you have put into it could go to waste, i am not saying that you should not put money into it, but don't put all your moeny don't be greedy, if you want to make profit on the long term i would suggest investion in xrp or other low price coins as they are starting to get really popular, as for the platform to trade with i think polonix is the best one so far as it is secure and has a good repution.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:21:49 PM

That's something I wouldn't recommend doing so. Stocks are giving you a steady return, crypto give a better return but the risk is equally justified if you're going to trade. I have a lot of money in cryptos, invested in  various areas. But every day I wake up with a fear of the exchange I use getting hacked, or something happens to my money or something like that. Mate don't put your entire stash here, a partial one may do. There's no exchange you can trust, you have to trust yourself and make a decision. It's time you bolden up. Kraken and binance seem to be good exchanges for now, but don't take things for granted.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:56:04 AM

One of the best advices of experts is not to transfer all you entire savings to cryptocurrencies due to the fact that you will need it in case of emergency. On the other hand, if you want to deal with trading or investment then you should have enough knowledge about it. Knowing whom you will trade and invest with is the best thing you can do in order not to get scammed and ended with an empty wallet.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:09:15 AM

It may not be a good idea for now because if your are in immediate need of money you may not convert your cryptos into fiat instantly because now a days the traffic in blockchain is increased due to new investors.So invest half of your life savings into crypto and other half into bank accounts or gold.
But crypto investment gives you more profits than other investment but it is risky though so you have to keep some security as bank balance or gold bars.
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 03:19:18 PM

it will be a big mistake you have ever made, the most important in trading is, never all in
Capital management is the main. set in such a way, because trading also has a high enough risk

osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:32:02 PM

Putting all your money into crypto currencies is good but very risky and not advisable to do so for me. It is better to use Bittrex as an exchange site cause their security system is good (but annoying).
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:32:09 PM

Indeed. This way we can set up proper scenario for the trading and investment into crypto currency. I mean if we practice with the full fledge and know what we are doing then only we should go for staking our 100% savings really. However I wouldn't even choose to stake more than 20-30% of my savings becasue I think savings are also more important than getting greedy about earning more profits from it. We could need that money at anytime in our real life and thats why we should not put all the money into crypto currency. They are really unstable and unless and until you don't have perfect plan you should not go for it. Think twice before you invest.
BTcoint

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:38:48 PM

I think that a good decision if you invest in a good promising coins with future like eth,ltc ...etc but stay away from dump and bump coins to avoid total lost .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: