Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:11:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Awareness is the biggest influence.  (Read 3159 times)
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:55:31 PM

So we all know BTC drops when people sell their coins... but the peaking is purely because of investments...

The mall in S.Korea that started accepting BTC as of this month played a massive roll in BTC's growth. Obviously this is because BTC's awareness is growing!

Surely there are ways to bring the awareness of cryto to the population.

Are there any other 'blow ups' of crypto that you have heard of? Similar to the mall...
What are you doing to spread the awareness? Smiley
No doubt that bitcoin is already a very huge and popular crypto currency among all and it has millions of people to invest in like no other crypto currencies but still there are people and areas who don’t know anything about the bitcoin and those people are the one where there is no access to internet and I guess this is the only limitation of bitcoin that if person doesn’t know how to operate internet then he could not use bitcoin but still we can create awareness among those people and at least we can help them to invest in bitcoin for their benefits only.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:00:12 PM

So we all know BTC drops when people sell their coins... but the peaking is purely because of investments...

The mall in S.Korea that started accepting BTC as of this month played a massive roll in BTC's growth. Obviously this is because BTC's awareness is growing!

Are there any other 'blow ups' of crypto that you have heard of? Similar to the mall...
As we all are aware with this thing of bitcoin that it has millions of users around and there are thousands of people in the world who invest in bitcoin so no doubt bitcoin is a huge crypto currency but we should be aware of this thing also that the prime requirement for the bitcoin is the access to internet and there are even many countries and many remote areas where there is no access to internet so for them awareness could be the best influence regarding the bitcoin.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:05:58 PM

Day by day  number of people who are using bitcoin is increasing despite of so many negatives news about it.   Theres a lot of way how to spread awareness to the public about btc but how can it happened if someone is still not open minded about the growing population of cryptocurrency.
Knowledge and information about btc is needed to become successful and earn more profit.
maminelly

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:20:20 PM

when people sell their coins but the peaking is purely dump because of investments...mall in S.Korea that started accepting BTC as of this month played a massive roll in BTC's growth this is because BTC's awareness is growing..there are ways to bring the awareness of cryto to the population there any other crypto that you have heard to the mall...not all mall accepting BTC played a huge role in the recent price surge, it was mainly because of bitcoin futures but such awareness and acceptance of bitcoin is good, one mall is not enough but its a step forward. Though in current condition using BTC as a currency is a nightmare because of high fees and long confirmation times...
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:20:24 PM

Day by day  number of people who are using bitcoin is increasing despite of so many negatives news about it.   Theres a lot of way how to spread awareness to the public about btc but how can it happened if someone is still not open minded about the growing population of cryptocurrency.
Knowledge and information about btc is needed to become successful and earn more profit.

At this point it's getting closer to the saturation point. We can even see here on this forum how flooded it is with people from all over the world. Doesn't seem like many people have much knowledge or ideas further than how it's another get rich quick scheme or something like that. It's not really a good situation.
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 09:25:16 PM

At this point it's getting closer to the saturation point. We can even see here on this forum how flooded it is with people from all over the world. Doesn't seem like many people have much knowledge or ideas further than how it's another get rich quick scheme or something like that. It's not really a good situation.

There's a difference between being aware of the properties of something, and being aware of the mere existence of that thing. Right now, a good proportion of the world (probably at least 10% have heard about cryptocurrency. However, only a tiny fraction of those actually understand its utility and benefits. The latter is something that needs to change.

Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:29:01 PM

Yup awareness on bitcoin is needed to influence others, for a much wider adoptation. Today they are lots of people who knows what a bitcoin is, but there are still many others who dont know what it is. Its like 1 out of 100 people are only aware of it. Most of them thought that it is a scam, and become close minded to study what it is all about. If that would be the mentatility of others, then i think it will be hard to educate others and make them aware of it.
ATM9807

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:50:52 PM

We all come from different country, in my own country it is very difficult to explain how bitcoin work due to lack of normal education but as at middle of this year I got to find out that more people are getting familiar with btc in my country and I so much believe that before end of next year about 40% of my country would get more familiar with btc, having said that we still need to create more awareness to fast track the process.
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:58:25 PM

That is the best weapon when you are in this investment ,especially that this is digital investment and one false move could ruin your work and investment money, so be aware of what is going in the business ,be informed the latest tweets and news so that you will not be late in info.

Stormyblue

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 10:43:55 PM

I have been able to change the friends' mindset about Bitcoin. Even the skeptics have now understood and expressed  great prospects for Bitcoin and Blockchain from the concept of decentralization and distribution of the ledger.
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:44:12 PM

Of a truth Awareness is the biggest influence, before my Pastors in church thought I was doing Pinto scheme or scamming people with this bitcoin thing not until I brought someone that had a blockchain seminar in my church and they suddenly became interested in bitcoin.
Shiro21

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:51:59 PM

awakening the public to bitcoin is not an easy thing, the government has a big role in it, if the government does not agree with the existence of bitcoin then the dominant society will be so, because without thinking they will easily believe and not realize that they are being manipulated.
jonsky05

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:58:02 PM

Of course awareness is important in anytime and everywhere especially in cryptocurrency because we all know how risky in crypto or investing in bitcoin. We need to aware to all happening to what happening in crypto  because  awareness will give you a right decision

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:00:56 PM

I also see awareness as one thing that can make bitcoin attract for more investors. In my own way, I study something new on the social media and as a result of this, I have been able to earn some count of money using cryptocurrency.
Yes as people will be aware on it and its benefit I think it can get their attention and start using it as well. But some people are doesnt really like what bitcoin is even whatever encouragement you will do to them. But I suggest to let them be the one who will find out the benefit and important of it in ones life.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 11:12:15 PM

Can you clarify this you means south korea mall accepting bitcoin as payment or what? And please give the proof of link about your news to clarify of the people how it true for the awareness, I know that's is possible south korea use bitcoin at the mall and also if this true it's helping bitcoin rise into the moon.

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:53:26 AM

As we all know that bitcoin had millions of investors and there are millions of people who find bitcoin to be very trustworthy but still there are thousands of people who even don’t know anything about the bitcoin and these are the people who lives in remote areas and where there is no access to internet because as we all know that internet is the prime requirement for bitcoin and for them awareness is the best thing that most of the people can come to know about the bitcoin.
Sirnero111

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:16:57 PM

I strongly agree that awareness is a strong tool for the growth of bitcoin as it educates the populace on how it works and the advantage in investing in it.
elachious123

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:54:56 PM

Publicity is veritable tools in bringing a product to large population of people, if more countries will advocate the use of Bitcoin and other Crypto it will really influence the adoption
Charot12345

Activity: 257
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:24:28 AM

Bitcoin was really popular but still many people in other country don’t know it or doesn’t have any idea what it is. They may hear It on the news but it can give them bad idea because of the bad news so it is better to spread awareness about bitcoin in a good way. I think adding articles about its advantages and how it helps people on their financial problems or how it makes transaction faster.

ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:32:48 PM

Indeed awareness is the biggest influence  that has impacts and has a vital part to all especially leaders. Likewise, the inability or unwillingness to pay attention to and take ownership of these impacts (particularly the unintended ones) is one of the biggest leadership blind spots.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: