Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:14:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Awareness is the biggest influence.  (Read 3159 times)
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:50:03 AM

the fastest way o create bitcoin awareness it to actively use it in our everyday lives. it would realy help if we could pay for things with bitcoin, what would boost bitcoin awareness even more is if using bitcoin you pay cheaper for the product, then everyone would want to have bitcoin. the more industries that use bitcoin the more positive people would look at it. if the banks gets involved then from there its main stream and crypto currency will be something that we can use on a daily basis.
But the thing is though, in real life, there aren't much merchants that are accepting bitcoins. I guess they can give you a discount when you use bitcoin since you're not going to need to pay for VAT while they don't have to pay for taxes as well. Basically the merchant can sell you the commodity for its real price and not the taxed price but that might be illegal in some places although it isn't really different when you're selling something to your friend. In both scenarios, you didn't pay for the taxes since it's not recorded (same reason why online shops are a thing). But since you can't buy something with bitcoin irl yet, you can start by educating merchants about it and maybe one day you see a local merchant accepting bitcoins.

In the digital world, though, we have purse.io. I have never tried it but they have good reviews. Basically they allow you to buy things on the Internet using your bitcoin instead of Paypal or bank transfer. They have discounts too so you might want to check them out. Smiley

Visit their website and you will see this:

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nguyen Anh Quan

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:52:15 AM

I really agree that awareness is the biggest influence on bitcoins value fluctuation. For this years’ phenomena, I believe that it was due to higher number of user and investor of bitcoin. It is also good to know that there is already a s. korean mall accepting bitcoin as mode of payment since it will also be way of making more people aware of it
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:03:53 AM

So we all know BTC drops when people sell their coins... but the peaking is purely because of investments...

The mall in S.Korea that started accepting BTC as of this month played a massive roll in BTC's growth. Obviously this is because BTC's awareness is growing!

Surely there are ways to bring the awareness of cryto to the population.

Are there any other 'blow ups' of crypto that you have heard of? Similar to the mall...
What are you doing to spread the awareness? Smiley
Social media is the best way to spread any information. It is the fastest and the most effective way. Once bitcoin will be known for the common people, businessmen will become aware of that too. They are basing their business on what is the trend of the community.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
Crystal24

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:20:50 AM

In the bitcoin journey to be  general acceptable, the potential of massive awarenesd creation cannot be over emphasized.
Its very necessary
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:21:37 AM

With good awareness backed up with proper understanding of what the technology has to offer then we have nothing really to worry about in the Cryptoworld. Noobs that jump into the business in order to benefit wealthy overnight need to erase that mentality and study adeqautely.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
enthusia

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:33:30 AM

I perceive it as awareness is the parameters of influences gained by bitcoin. That, much people who are aware of bitcoin was considered as how bitcoin really gets influential. Then I concur with that especially now that bitcoin are getting such acknowledgement as it can also be the basis that people are showing appreciation towards bitcoin and or cryptocurrency industry all throughout.
lsafronova095

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:11:33 PM

So we all know BTC drops when people sell their coins... but the peaking is purely because of investments...

The mall in S.Korea that started accepting BTC as of this month played a massive roll in BTC's growth. Obviously this is because BTC's awareness is growing!

Are there any other 'blow ups' of crypto that you have heard of? Similar to the mall...
And now bitcoin has returned to its circle and shows us the real prices. It will not fall below 5000, (I would not like to) and when there will be very important news and updates, then bitcoin will go up. In the meantime, you just have to wait and do your job.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:18:57 AM

I agree that awareness is the biggest influence because if we are aware then the other people can see that and that can influence their decision making to try the things that we are aware of and see by their selves the results that we are dealing with. Awareness is a must for every people in order to spread the things that we knew that it is great.
ShowOffoN

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:39:46 AM

As it is, Bitcoin is already popular due to the fact that it's the very first ever digital currency that has been invented but then again, a lot of ordinary people are not very familiar yet on how it really works therefore, just by word of mouth kind of awareness won't be enough. The strategy done by that mall is how awareness for bitcoin should be done. I mean by large establishments where ordinary people have access to. Pretty much how credit card has become popular way back then.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:56:10 AM

The best awareness program you can do is to explain Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in layman's term. Video explanation is a good help if you know how to edit videos. You can also use images to explain it but videos is more effective.
pavka

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:08:00 PM

The fact that bitcoin is widely known is not in doubt, but it should also be widely used in all spheres of activity to talk about the popularity of this crypto currency. That is, it's like in psychology - after acceptance there must be acceptance.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:08:06 PM

Definitely your right even before it happens...people will not developed and innovate something if they didn't get aware of everything... And even today it has a huge impact to us.. because we are aware of the modern technology that's why we are here in this situation.. and also we need to become aware always to avoid a scam project here.. that's why being aware of something is useful...

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:25:29 PM

Awareness is very important especially if you just start your own project or company.
In this forum bitcointalk, i believe you can create the public awareness by promoting your project to community.
Without a good marketing strategy, you cannot raise your project.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:40:17 PM

I agree, talking about and introducing more people to cryptocurrency. However, it is better not to force them into getting into bitcoin so we will not overwhelmed them. It is better to let them see the fruits of your labor, right?
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:45:23 PM

awakening the public to bitcoin is not an easy thing, the government has a big role in it, if the government does not agree with the existence of bitcoin then the dominant society will be so, because without thinking they will easily believe and not realize that they are being manipulated.

I think the method that can create awareness among people is by arranging debates, campaigns, printing pamphlets, stockpiling and introducing cryptocurrency to young people to prove great awareness for BTC because of youth and cyrptos, both of which are assets for the planet.
BTC is a huge digital currency, which does not require recognition because it is known by millions of people around the world and the centralization of bitcoin by the government can be the biggest awareness of cryptocurrency.
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:47:16 PM

Awareness can have a big influence on the growth of Bitcoin. although I realize that Bitcoin is still a minority in the banking world and people involved in cryptocurrency are still a small part of the world's total population, but I believe that time will only tell the crypto world to run its path and be known for slowly becoming mainstream.
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:52:40 PM

I don't think there will be a crypto coin that is like bitcoin that will develop. Because bitcoin is the first coin in cryptocurrency so I don't wonder if bitcoin has been received at Korean mall.
Asanza25

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:53:44 PM

Yes,i agree to this that awareness is the biggest influence,it is true that awareness of every thing is good and i like to work for the crypto and to motivate our friends to this currency. Smiley Smiley
remuy24

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:57:32 PM

when you start plunging into the world of crypto means that you are aware of all the possibilities that will occur, the crypto market cannot be predicted only with speculation but with careful research to achieve maximum results. Bitcoin prices that tend to fluctuate make people hesitate to start it all. but the state of bitcoin on the market can change at any time so you have to be smart to make decisions.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████      FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:04:27 PM

Knowledge of Bitcoin is not the biggest influence. Because some people do know about Bitcoin but don't bother at all because they are not interested in it. So for me, even many of us believers spread the words about Bitcoin in Social Media, it doesn't guarantee that they will all believe or not. Some will do not care at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: