Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:40:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 338 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread  (Read 479237 times)
canuckgal

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2013, 07:39:25 PM

Sorry if this has been addressed already, can't seem to find answer:

Just to be clear; if I'm holding AMC-PT on BTCT should I just sit tight and wait for the change over to Active Mining? Or should I go ahead and tender my shares of AMC-PT?

sit tight and wait

As someone playing the waiting game after tendering, I agree that you should sit tight.

Cash Bitcoin sales in Winnipeg at www.bitcoinwpg.com. Western Union also available on Local Bitcoins (WinnipegBitcoinSeller)
https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/WinnipegBitcoinSeller/

"Don't worry. Being eaten by a crocodile is just like going to sleep...in a blender." - Simpson, Homer J.

Tips: 1L5n1xgXzPyHDk84Ccpv5r3TKdiKcrVrfs
tigereye

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 07:47:56 PM

It seems emails sent to tender@activeminingcorp.com are not getting through.

Code:
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

kslaughter@axs.net

Final-Recipient: rfc822;kslaughter@axs.net
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp;550 5.7.1 SPF unauthorized mail is prohibited.

...but my email IS authorized. It was solicited by kslaughter himself!

If my posts have helped, consider leaving a tip! 1AE5e56ivvaGMJJmLrZoLgiZXPx93CddyA
kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2013, 07:51:07 PM

$32,791 Of Our Fast-Hash-One Machines Sold so far today.
lewicki

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 07:55:07 PM

$32,791 Of Our Fast-Hash-One Machines Sold so far today.

Congratulations Ken, all at AM/AMC/VMC and respective shareholders. Today is a good day.
hf

Activity: 98

there will be no fucking vegetables

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 07:58:17 PM

It seems emails sent to tender@activeminingcorp.com are not getting through.

Code:
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

kslaughter@axs.net

Final-Recipient: rfc822;kslaughter@axs.net
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp;550 5.7.1 SPF unauthorized mail is prohibited.

...but my email IS authorized. It was solicited by kslaughter himself!
I was in the same situation, exact same error message. You should PM Ken, he'll take care of it as he did for my shares. Smiley
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 07:58:33 PM

incredible.. I will hold on now..

oaxaca

Activity: 671
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 08:08:12 PM

knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 09:24:00 PM

Just to be clear; if I'm holding AMC-PT on BTCT should I just sit tight and wait for the change over to Active Mining? Or should I go ahead and tender my shares of AMC-PT?

Or tender them... since that was what we were initially instructed to do...

AMC To ActiveMining Tender Offer Announcement

https://bitfunder.com/asset/ActiveMining Profile->Description

We are offering a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 10,000,000 AM Virtual shares of our
Active Mining Corporation a Belize International Business Company (“ AMC Belize”)
Shares (the "AMC Belize Shares") in exchange for  minimum of 1 and a maximum of
10,000,000 Active Mining Cooperative (“AMC Cooperative”) AMC Virtual Shares
(the “AMC Cooperative Shares”) on a one(1) for one(1) exchange.
Shares of AMC Cooperative will need to be tendered to AMC Belize.

Date:
Time:
Exchange: (Bitfunder or BTC-TC)
Exchange User Name:
Number Of Shares:

BTC-TC Users Bitfunder User Name:

On BitFunder.Com:

1). Tender our AMC shares by pushing the shares to AMC-TENDER.
Your AMC shares will then be tendered for ActiveMining shares.
2).  Then email the above information to tender@activeminingcorp.com

On BTCT.Co To Bitfunder shares:

1).  Tender your AMC-PT shares by pushing the shares to AMCTENDER1.
Your AMC-PT will then be transfered to Bitfunder, and then the shares will be tendered
for ActiveMining shares.  

On BTCT.Co To BTCT.Co shares (When And If Approved on BTC-TC):

1). Tender your AMC shares by pushing the shares to AMCTENDER1.
Your AMC shares will then be tendered for ActiveMining shares on BTCT.Co.

This offer may be withdrawn at any time.  Any Tender Offers
not accepted will be returned with any accumulated dividends.

Tender Offers will be processed FIFO as fast as possible.

Tender Offer expires July 31, 2013

This process is less than clear.

not really. sit tight or tender, both advisements are being brandied about all over this thread.

EDIT:

at that point according to past posts BTC-TC should auto swap over the shares for BTC-TC Share holders

Burnside was talking with Ken about that. That is a possibility. The other, is that, you will have to send the shares to ken to get them manually transferred over once AM-PT is approved.

I think per our conversation in PM's that Ken is on board with an automated transition.  Assuming ActiveMining is approved, the actual share transfer will be painless.

Cheers.

canuckgal

Activity: 104

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2013, 09:29:14 PM

sit tight and wait

As someone playing the waiting game after tendering, I agree that you should sit tight.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I received my Active Mining shares Smiley took about 16 hours.  It is legit!

Thanks everyone for all your updates and info, and thanks to the top dog Ken Smiley

Cash Bitcoin sales in Winnipeg at www.bitcoinwpg.com. Western Union also available on Local Bitcoins (WinnipegBitcoinSeller)
https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/WinnipegBitcoinSeller/

"Don't worry. Being eaten by a crocodile is just like going to sleep...in a blender." - Simpson, Homer J.

Tips: 1L5n1xgXzPyHDk84Ccpv5r3TKdiKcrVrfs
FloatesMcgoates

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 10:36:38 PM

Will the several thousand dollars worth of Fast-Hash sales be factored into dividends this week or the following week?
ArcticWolf

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 10:46:52 PM

Will the several thousand dollars worth of Fast-Hash sales be factored into dividends this week or the following week?

Personally I'd prefer if Ken took that sales money and put it toward the NRE to get the new chips made. This way we get the new machines to the market faster, meaning more profit in the long run.

https://www.crypto-trade.com/ref/arcticwolf Try CryptoTrade.com, a new exchange for trading Currencies and Securities
navitatl

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 10:51:36 PM

Personally I'd prefer if Ken took that sales money and put it toward the NRE to get the new chips made. This way we get the new machines to the market faster, meaning more profit in the long run.
Agreed, I think making NRE costs should be #1 priority so we can get that ball rolling. I'd even be willing to give up current mining dividends, BUT I don't think that would get us very far in selling the rest of those shares.
neilol

Activity: 302

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 10:53:51 PM

Wrong - pay out the divs. If the market believes that putting the money back into dev costs we will rebuy the shares being issued.

bobboooiie

Activity: 656

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 11:04:26 PM

Wrong - pay out the divs. If the market believes that putting the money back into dev costs we will rebuy the shares being issued.

WRONG - what are you people crazy ? those are not sales but pre-orders. You cannot do a thing with those money, what if buyer requests refund are you doing to do then?
gski

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 11:10:23 PM

Yeah this is not profit, so has nothing to do with dividends. All this really means is that once the gear starts rolling out the door then we have guaranteed initial income - providing a refund is not requested. No contract is being broken.
FloatesMcgoates

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 11:12:39 PM

WRONG - what are you people crazy ? those are not sales but pre-orders. You cannot do a thing with those money, what if buyer requests refund are you doing to do then?

From contract:
Dividend payment
The global ActiveMining's income, including mining income, hardware sales via bitcoins, other cryptocoins and fiat transferred to bitcoins, will be paid to ActiveMining shareholders proportionally, after all manufacturing, maintenance, labor costs, R&D, growth and miscellaneous expenses are deducted. The first BTC0.0025/share dividends will only be paid to the first 10,000,000 ActiveMining shares, providing public investors a priority in getting back 100% return of their investment.

Sales of hardware are clearly mentioned in the contract, and thus will be paid out in dividends. It does not matter what you or anyone else thinks about how the money should be spent when the contract specifies what will be done.

My question was not a matter of if dividends will be paid, but when - This week or next week.
John818

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 11:13:46 PM

THIS.
navitatl

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 11:14:19 PM

From contract:
Dividend payment
The global ActiveMining's income, including mining income, hardware sales via bitcoins, other cryptocoins and fiat transferred to bitcoins, will be paid to ActiveMining shareholders proportionally, after all manufacturing, maintenance, labor costs, R&D, growth and miscellaneous expenses are deducted. The first BTC0.0025/share dividends will only be paid to the first 10,000,000 ActiveMining shares, providing public investors a priority in getting back 100% return of their investment.

Sales of hardware are clearly mentioned in the contract, and thus will be paid out in dividends. It does not matter what you or anyone else thinks about how the money should be spent when the contract specifies what will be done.

My question was not a matter of if dividends will be paid, but when - This week or next week.
Please see bold.
FloatesMcgoates

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 11:15:04 PM

From contract:
Dividend payment

Please see bold.

So deduct expenses, and then pay out the dividends. I don't see what your point is.
gski

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 11:19:05 PM

There has been no sale of hardware only a pre-order. You cant "spend" a clients money without delivering some goods, unless it is in the creation of said goods.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 338 »
  Print  

Jump to: