Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:21:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 338 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread  (Read 479237 times)
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 04:45:53 PM

This is not a case of Ken postponing something, this is a clear case of Ken telling lies.
ok i think i FINALLY get it.  you think Ken is a liar.  please let me buy your shares at 20% above what you paid for them and then you dont have to be invested in a company run by a liar.  nor should you feel bad by an investment that returned 20% in a month.

Fair enough. Send me 15.57 BTC and you can have 2595 shares. I owe 250 shares out due to a trade I made for Labcoin shares.
If Ken agrees to this transaction, I will send Ken the BTC, he can send me the shares, and then he can send you the BTC.  forgive me for not trusting you (despite your long membership on this forum), but I have made my share of bad transactions before and lost quite a bit of BTC.  also, I would obviously need some real proof that you purchased those 2595 AMC shares at 0.005 to make sure you arent lying to me.

I paid between 0.005 and 0.0055 BTC for the shares. I'm not going to prove that though because the shares were acquired over numerous trades and would take dozens of screen shots.

I guess we don't have a deal then.
finlof

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 06:54:42 PM

This is not a case of Ken postponing something, this is a clear case of Ken telling lies.
ok i think i FINALLY get it.  you think Ken is a liar.  please let me buy your shares at 20% above what you paid for them and then you dont have to be invested in a company run by a liar.  nor should you feel bad by an investment that returned 20% in a month.

Fair enough. Send me 15.57 BTC and you can have 2595 shares. I owe 250 shares out due to a trade I made for Labcoin shares.
If Ken agrees to this transaction, I will send Ken the BTC, he can send me the shares, and then he can send you the BTC.  forgive me for not trusting you (despite your long membership on this forum), but I have made my share of bad transactions before and lost quite a bit of BTC.  also, I would obviously need some real proof that you purchased those 2595 AMC shares at 0.005 to make sure you arent lying to me.

I paid between 0.005 and 0.0055 BTC for the shares. I'm not going to prove that though because the shares were acquired over numerous trades and would take dozens of screen shots.

so i guess i have no choice but to call you a liar since you cant provide me proof.
Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 07:05:09 PM

so i guess i have no choice but to call you a liar since you cant provide me proof.

I never made the claim that I would provide proof of how much I paid for my shares. You asked me to, and I said I can't be bothered due to it being too much hassle. I'm sticking to the claim I made, which means I'm telling the truth, not lies.

Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 07:11:00 PM

Postponing something is not the same as lying.  We actually want him to postpone minor things like that so that he can take care of what's important.  So again, we don't care.  You are wasting a lot of effort trying to convince us to care.

No, postponing something is not the same as telling lies. Saying you will do something when you know you can't possibly do it because you will be too busy doing something else is telling lies though.

How could Ken have possibly transferred the shares end of business day Friday if he knew he would be away on business, wouldn't be able to access the account and was scheduled to arrive back home after the end of business day Friday? He couldn't. Therefore, what he said was a lie.

And what exactly would be his motivation for these lies against you? You bring a smile to my face, Maby-boy.

These lies are not against me. This is not some conspiracy against me. I've no idea why he is telling these lies. Perhaps he's a pathological liar. Perhaps he's sold the shares? Perhaps he wanted to stop people from selling their shares and reinvesting in the competition?

How the fuck am I supposed to know. I can't read minds.

The schedule was to fly back home on Thursday; however, we had to extend the trip 1 extra day at the engineers.

So, now that it's the weekend, I assume you don't have any more business trips planned and therefore no excuse not to do what you said you would do on Wednesday, then Friday, then "as soon as possible". So, where are the pictures you said you would post, where's the report, and where are all our shares? Or do we have a different definition of "as soon as possible"? Have you even made a start on any of these yet?
Panterino

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 07:14:52 PM

Postponing something is not the same as lying.  We actually want him to postpone minor things like that so that he can take care of what's important.  So again, we don't care.  You are wasting a lot of effort trying to convince us to care.

No, postponing something is not the same as telling lies. Saying you will do something when you know you can't possibly do it because you will be too busy doing something else is telling lies though.

How could Ken have possibly transferred the shares end of business day Friday if he knew he would be away on business, wouldn't be able to access the account and was scheduled to arrive back home after the end of business day Friday? He couldn't. Therefore, what he said was a lie.

And what exactly would be his motivation for these lies against you? You bring a smile to my face, Maby-boy.

These lies are not against me. This is not some conspiracy against me. I've no idea why he is telling these lies. Perhaps he's a pathological liar. Perhaps he's sold the shares? Perhaps he wanted to stop people from selling their shares and reinvesting in the competition?

The schedule was to fly back home on Thursday; however, we had to extend the trip 1 extra day at the engineers.

Wowwww! Turns out Ken's not a liar and Mabsark is an imbecile, big surprise!
Stuartuk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 07:16:43 PM

Jesus I'm glad he's not my wife. What an irritant.
Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 07:24:30 PM

Wednesday: no shares.
Friday: no shares.
Saturday: no pictures, no report and no shares as of yet.

Stuartuk

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 07:40:04 PM

You are confusing lying with changes of schedule due to unforseen circumstances, now fuck off.
Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 07:49:15 PM

Mabsark, you've made it very clear what your feelings are and that you're very childish. So childish, in fact, that you claim you don't even have a phone - or is that don't want to make a phone call for some reason, eh?

The rest of us are asking ourselves why you're here at all? Make a profit using whatever shares you want, but please allow this thread to be useful and PM Ken your issues directly or don't deal in his shares.

The rest of us are sick of this thread being hijacked by you.

You're sick of having this thread hijacked? Some of us are sick of having our shares hijacked! I think our concerns greatly outweigh yours and this is the appropriate venue to air them.
hobbymd

Activity: 259

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 07:50:16 PM

Couldn't resist it anymore!! this Mabsark guy is just doesn't go away. it's getting very aonnying.

Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 07:51:16 PM

Of course I'm not going away. Ken has my shares and I want them back. Would you go away if I had your shares and refused to give them back to you?

I'm going to leave it that for today, but what's the bet that I'm back tomorrow with the same complaint?

Prove me wrong, Ken!
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 07:52:04 PM

Wednesday: no shares.
Friday: no shares.
Saturday: no pictures, no report and no shares as of yet.

If your not happy go sell all your shit and fuck off, all you do is complain like a little 5 year old.

mpr20rt

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 07:55:21 PM

tell me about it.. he's my first ignore lol never though i'll use that button actually... its a shame that i am still being notified when he posts

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash."  -  Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
dexX7
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2013, 07:57:16 PM

I'm shocked that everyone drags this down to a very personal level. This is worse than the LAB IPO thread.

Mabsark, you're included. A lie is defined as a false statement to a person or group made by another person or group who knows it is not the whole truth, intentionally. I totally get your point like stated above, but I do not think that his beviour is intentionally malicious and exaggerated statements only fuel the fire.

VE, remember how shit went down when Ken set up the second wall without a prior announcement? Everyone freaked out for a pretty good reason. Now those delays seem very minor in comparison, but the inner essence remains the same. Just imagine your stack would end up in tender-limbo. That would suck, wouldn't it? I know you would call Ken and talk things out, but that's your way to deal with it. Please don't get me wrong, this is not an attack, but an appeal for more emphathy - even if it seems negatable.

I'm playing devil's advocate now and point out a worst case scenario and the consequences of this discussion: we esentially don't know how many shares are stuck in tender, do we? And rageing at everyone who points out an issue will only result in less people raising their voice. I really don't think this is the case, but I want to make sure that everyone understands where this could lead to.

I advise both sides to take a step back. We all have the same goal here and should work together to accomplish this. Wink

gog1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 07:58:53 PM

I'm shocked that everyone drags this down to a very personal level. This is worse than the LAB IPO thread.

Mabsark, you're included. A lie is defined as a false statement to a person or group made by another person or group who knows it is not the whole truth, intentionally. I totally get your point like stated above, but I do not think that his beviour is intentionally malicious and exaggerated statements only fuel the fire.

VE, remember how shit went down when Ken set up the second wall without a prior announcement? Everyone freaked out for a pretty good reason. Now those delays seem very minor in comparison, but the inner essence remains the same. Just imagine your stack would end up in tender-limbo. That would suck, wouldn't it? I know you would call Ken and talk things out, but that's your way to deal with it. Please don't get me wrong, this is not an attack, but an appeal for more emphathy - even if it seems negatable.

I'm playing devil's advocate now and point out a worst case scenario and the consequences of this discussion: we esentially don't know how many shares are stuck in tender, do we? And rageing at everyone who points out an issue will only result in less people raising their voice. I really don't think this is the case, but I want to make sure that everyone understands where this could lead to.

I advise both sides to take a step back. We all have the same goal here and should work together to accomplish this.

+1

I've shares in limbo too ...
Stuartuk

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 08:08:34 PM

I advise both sides to take a step back. We all have the same goal here and should work together to accomplish this.

+1

I've shares in limbo too ...

Do you fancy having a multiple page rant about it?
Pale Phoenix

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 08:13:26 PM

Great post dexX7. I'm sure that there's no conspiracy to deprive anyone of their shares and the delay might be perfectly reasonable considering all that's going on right now.

That said, you simply don't operate this way if you want to improve your credibility with shareholders. Those of you telling Mabsark to sell are missing the point entirely; he can't sell because he doesn't have access to his shares. None of us would be happy in his position.

At some point a decision has to be made. Is ActM going to continue to be run like a Mickey Mouse operation or is someone going to step up and follow through on their promises? Those of us with substantial funds invested should be promoting the latter.

Stuartuk

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 08:16:11 PM

Of course I'm not going away. Ken has my shares and I want them back. Would you go away if I had your shares and refused to give them back to you?

I'm going to leave it that for today, but what's the bet that I'm back tomorrow with the same complaint?

Prove me wrong, Ken!

Pathetic amateur speculator who doesn't give a shit about Active Mining just wants a quick turn around and would be happy to see ACtM fail so long as he gets his poxy 15btc back.

Please, when you get your shares  sold don't fuckin reinvest in crypto-currencies, fuck off to the NASDAQ and enjoy your safe 3% per year. Looser.
Stuartuk

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 08:26:04 PM

Great post dexX7. I'm sure that there's no conspiracy to deprive anyone of their shares and the delay might be perfectly reasonable considering all that's going on right now.

That said, you simply don't operate this way if you want to improve your credibility with shareholders. Those of you telling Mabsark to sell are missing the point entirely; he can't sell because he doesn't have access to his shares. None of us would be happy in his position.

At some point a decision has to be made. Is ActM going to continue to be run like a Mickey Mouse operation or is someone going to step up and follow through on their promises? Those of us with substantial funds invested should be promoting the latter.

With respect  you are expecting too much. You have invested in a fledgling business in a newly emerging market that is at its busiest stage implementing crucial contracts and setting up unique one-off infrastructure for future development. And there has been a delay of a few days in a processing proceedure. Get some perspective.
dhenson
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 08:43:15 PM

Prove me wrong, Ken!

Pathetic amateur speculator who doesn't give a shit about Active Mining just wants a quick turn around and would be happy to see ACtM fail so long as he gets his poxy 15btc back.

Please, when you get your shares  sold don't fuckin reinvest in crypto-currencies, fuck off to the NASDAQ and enjoy your safe 3% per year. Looser.

Lol the epic spelling fail reminded me of this.. just for chuckles.
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 338 »
  Print  

Jump to: