Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:31:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZERO - COMMUNITY TAKEOVER  (Read 68149 times)
sailor32

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:24:24 AM

this coin is GARBAGE. There are literally DOZENS of better projects than this heap. Guys, the "lead developer" is a cat and they other "devs" are made up. You should never invest in a project with an anonymous team. Who the hell is DIMITRIS MARSELOS anyways? Well, if anyone did even a modicum of research they would know he has a background as a Manager, Passenger Services for a shipping company. How does someone go from that position (which he currently still does) to anything to do with crypto?? The answer is, they don't. This is a SCAM. I tried to warn you before, and am warning you again. It's not too late to get out now!

Cool story bro...

If you don't like the coin nobody is forcing you to invest. Feel free to go invest in those dozens of better projects.
R3DEY3

Activity: 338

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 07:39:53 AM

Join the Zero Reddit & Telegram      -  https://www.reddit.com/r/ZeroCoins/  |   https://t.me/zerocurrency
Demarsac (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 272

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:51:27 AM

this coin is GARBAGE. There are literally DOZENS of better projects than this heap. Guys, the "lead developer" is a cat and they other "devs" are made up. You should never invest in a project with an anonymous team. Who the hell is DIMITRIS MARSELOS anyways? Well, if anyone did even a modicum of research they would know he has a background as a Manager, Passenger Services for a shipping company. How does someone go from that position (which he currently still does) to anything to do with crypto?? The answer is, they don't. This is a SCAM. I tried to warn you before, and am warning you again. It's not too late to get out now!

Hahaha

You must be a private investigator and a very good one!!!!
You discovered what everybody knows since I have openly given out my LinkedIn profile since DAY 1
I have also given my etoro account to public. But you didn't comment on that... Why?
Maybe because I have made 10/10 predictions about crypto market last 6 months?  And it's all written

Maybe you are used to people hiding their true identity. Well I am not.

I will give you an advice. Next time post more than 7 posts before you come here

DM

Demarsac (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:36:39 AM

Update 1/2

Hi All,

Since the early start I have kept an open channel with the community and I have been sincere and open about what is happening. This will not change...

Growing from nowhere to being in the top 10 traded altcoins in Cryptopia a few days back is not
an easy task. It also very demanding since everything scales up. Time included.

Network Hashrate has increased by orders of magnitude
Our community has increased by orders of magnitude
Our exposure has increased by orders of magnitude
Our time has decreased by orders of magnitude Smiley
And all this in under 2 months. Yes it was 27th of November...When very few of us knew about Zero...and look at us now….

I am not used to not answering emails or pm’s but since these are now massive I will have to pick and answer only the most important ones. So please don’t be offended if I do not answer especially to questions regarding mining technical stuff. I used to answer all those but now this forum and Telegram channel are Fully capable of doing this so I can have more time on other important stuff. And I bet all people would like me to use my time in other pressing matters.

Just came back from NY after a series of contacts so you will be hearing a lot next few weeks

I have also scheduled 2 interviews for next week presenting and making Zero more widely known.

Next post is update 2/2. Had to break it in 2 as next one is bigger.

DM
bisba

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:53:48 AM

Update 1/2

Hi All,

Since the early start I have kept an open channel with the community and I have been sincere and open about what is happening. This will not change...

Growing from nowhere to being in the top 10 traded altcoins in Cryptopia a few days back is not

And all this in under 2 months. Yes it was 27th of November...When very few of us knew about Zero...and look at us now….

I am not used to not answering emails or pm’s but since these are now massive I will have to pick and answer only the most important ones. So please don’t be offended if I do not answer especially to questions regarding mining technical stuff. I used to answer all those but now this forum and Telegram channel are Fully capable of doing this so I can have more time on other important stuff. And I bet all people would like me to use my time in other pressing matters.

Just came back from NY after a series of contacts so you will be hearing a lot next few weeks

I have also scheduled 2 interviews for next week presenting and making Zero more widely known.

DM
nice to hear that demar...

hope you doing great..

keep up the good work
Demarsac (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:57:22 AM

Update 2/2

I will use non-technical language so more people will understand with simple words what has happened. If anyone wants specifics they can pm me.

Even though this investigation has taken time from us and thus delaying other essential progress we find that the protection of our mining community is a top priority.

So this is what's happened:

Malicious actors have used a vulnerability in optiminer mining software thereby making it report much higher hashrate than the norm. So there is indeed a flaw in one of the Optiminer versions that allowed people to appear having more hashrate than normal. If you don't want to see it as a flaw then see it as an "opportunity" that some people found a small window and took advantage of it. Of course this is unacceptable.
In any case it is my belief that it is NOT something Optiminer intentionally did. People find bugs and backdoors in software all the time.

When someone's rig reports higher hashrate than normal then two things happen:
1. This user gets rewarded more than he should.
And more importantly
2. All other legit pool users get rewarded less

This is NOT something new in crypto space or something that has happened only here. Actually it Is happening to almost EVERY other crypto that is under PoW algorithms. It is just that we are the ones or maybe one of the few (not sure if other crypto have done this also) that report it out loud. In other crypto there are so many pools that this gets hidden or people simply leave those pools to go and mine to pools that have managed to protect themselves by similar problems.

Our major responsibility as a team that manages Zero is to alert pool owners and protect the community as much as we can but also in a way that this does not alter the free market dynamics.
If there is a mining pool problem it is the pool owners responsibility to find solutions. Pools that manage to rectify a problem and protect their users will have an advantage. Which is EXACTLY how nature works.

Having an honest and well maintained infrastructure is the cornerstone of our healthy environment which we operate and thrive. So this is a wake up call to all Pool Owners to remain vigilant about this and find ways to keep their pools in a good state and do not allow misuse.

Good news is that at least 2 of our biggest pools in Network Hashrate have found a way to protect themselves and their users from this. These are Suprnova and Forgetop and maybe other pools manage to do this even while i am writing this. Hopefully all other pools will follow.

This is another reason we are making the community pool. This pool will be secured from future attacks like this by protecting its members and creating the stable environment we want for our community.
Thus making it imperative for our community pool to be up and running as soon as possible.
Community pool will start at 0% first week so everybody that wishes can test it out and come for a ride.
After that it will be 1% fee. The amount gathered will go for the development of Zero

Since our investigation has concluded, Suprnova will be reinstated in the official website and first page of this ANN.
Also I have to state that having arranged a meeting through telegram with ocminer (suprnova) and him not showing up
didn't help this process at all. But this is not a reason to keep suprnova pool restricted.

Having finished with these issues we are moving forward with Roadmap timeline. We are in the Q1 after all.

Community Pool will be LIVE sometime next Week

Stay tuned

DM
R3DEY3

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 10:57:50 AM

Update 1/2

Hi All,

DM

Reddit Updated.
Demarsac (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:17:16 AM

Update 1/2

Hi All,

DM

Reddit Updated.

Thanks Redeye
bisba

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:31:54 AM

hopefully after all this our community getting stronger and more connected...

at least this community teaching ethic

cheers......
Demarsac (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:26:08 PM

I am also running a background check to a fairly new Exchange (about 6 months old)
that has the ability to add the Zero/USD pair!!!
As you know this is something rare and also very very useful

If this exchange passes all checks we will implement this in 1 or 2 weeks

DM
komodomining

Activity: 156

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 01:43:43 PM

Zeropool.cloud is added on Easy GUI mining - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2786521
Now it's more simple to MINE ZERO  WINDOWS Systems

Select ZERO, zeropool.cloud pool, insert your address and GO!

MININGPOOLS.CLOUD - reliable mining pools with low fees and multi algo stratum pools -  FOLLOW us on twitter twitter.com/miningpoolcloud @miningpoolcloud |
MININGPOOL ECOSYSTEM [ KOMODOMININGPOOL.COM | RAVENCOIN.MININGPOOLS.CLOUD ]
R3DEY3

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 03:39:23 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 09:31:21 PM by R3DEY3

Join the Zero Reddit & Telegram      -  https://www.reddit.com/r/ZeroCoins/  |   https://t.me/zerocurrency
minerentry

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:51:43 PM

Hi folks,

could a big miner strengthen our pool?
Would be nice !

best regards

minerentry.com

Wink
onetimedealman

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:59:38 PM

Cool story bro...

If you don't like the coin nobody is forcing you to invest. Feel free to go invest in those dozens of better projects.

Trust me, I would never drop a penny in this pile of trash. And I do, thank you for your input
cryptoctrader

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:35:13 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 08:49:57 PM by cryptoctrader

The only thing that matters in this game is whether you make profit or not!!!

If you make profit and are satisfied cash out and go away, if you are not satisfied stay a little longer and try to make more profit!!!!

Who cares who the dev is if you make profit?  Roll Eyes
R3DEY3

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 09:06:48 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/ZeroCoins/comments/7tfkri/gui_multi_algo_easy_miner_zero_now_supported/
bisba

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:07:04 PM

nice...

this may help new members to mine
minerentry

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:36:55 AM

minerentry.com says THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Smiley
Ultrasonik

Activity: 103
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:48:12 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 01:46:10 PM by Ultrasonik

this coin is GARBAGE. There are literally DOZENS of better projects than this heap. Guys, the "lead developer" is a cat and they other "devs" are made up. ...

Please name the legal coins and the names of the founders, which as you say are "literally DOZENS of better projects"
I only know Vitalik Buterin

hundreds of top coins are anonymous, like their creators BTC, ZEC, and so on - do you think this is all garbage? - crawl with absolutely legal currency - $
I apologize for bad English, but I hope they understand me.
SportyCornet777

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:53:12 AM

Way to be a Debbie downer  Roll Eyes Funny thing is, if you don't like this coin, why are you on this page? As for an anonymous team? Jesus! I guess BTC/Satoshi is a no go, and many others.

What I would recommend to anyone prior to investing in ANY coin, is people need to do their own research. Never take the advice of anyone on a forum. DUE DILIGENCE.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: