Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:37:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZERO - COMMUNITY TAKEOVER  (Read 68141 times)
MoodyDreamer

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:57:19 PM

I have 110 confirmations, but nothing is visible on cryptopia
Maybe dev should contact cryptopia and help them fix the problem?

zero need 720-780 (24h ~) confirmations
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
..XyZ..

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:01:06 PM

zero need 720-780 (24h ~) confirmations
Since today cryptopia needs 6 confirmations from pool. Why 720 now? Isnt coins mature on pool (720 conf)?

On screenshot - my last successful deposit (6 conf).
https://d.radikal.ru/d29/1801/ac/d78dc8e10e96.png

There is definitely something wrong now.
naroznyv

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:12:10 PM

Hi guys, now WTM predicts ~ 8.5 coins from the mining at a speed of 100 h / s. Does it converge with reality?
..XyZ..

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:14:59 PM

Hi guys, now WTM predicts ~ 8.5 coins from the mining at a speed of 100 h / s. Does it converge with reality?
Yes, sort of. But what point if there is no working exchange.
naroznyv

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:20:26 PM

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=ZER
0 connections. This sometimes happens.
I have a suspicion that WTM overestimates Day Rewards by ~ 37%
..XyZ..

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:34:55 PM

For me:
Fact, last 24h: 18.02 zer
WTM (with last 24h diff): 18.55

But have some downtime for one or my rigs. Seems legit.
awill333

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:48:26 PM

Yes, cryptopia deposits are down currently. They seem to be very busy result of higher usage than typical. It may be a moment before the wallet goes back online.. I saw it happen with other wallets and sometimes it requires them some days. Right now they are so busy, may be a while.

** If you are mining directly to cryptopia, don't expect anything to appear in your balance until the "Connections" (on the "coininfo page") for Zero network are > than 0 .. Without their daemon reporting the data to them it will not show up on your user screen.

However, I have sent deposits to cryptopia not knowing their network was down (for other coins) and they do show up once the issue is solved. I already put in a support ticket to let them know, it's probably a good plan to refrain from submitting a bunch of them, as they are very busy .. In other words ,I am sure this matter will be attended to when their staff has a moment to solve it.

If this is an issue and you don't wish to mine directly to cryptopia, simply use the -cli tool that is bundled with your local daemon with the command: "getnewaddress" .. The address output that appears from there will be owned by you, and placed in your wallet.zero/wallet.dat .. You can also use the -cli tool to "dumpprivkey [newaddress]" where "[newaddress]" is (without braces) the address that was output from the "getnewaddress" command. this gives you full control of the newly generated address although the usage is not obvious.

I have been infuriated with the -cli tool on several zcash clone daemons for some months in a row, it is very 'tricky' to properly compose the "z_sendmany" command that will transfer your coins when you wish to spend them. If this makes you uncomfortable because you wish to spend the coins, you can reply to this message and I will personally help to compose the command for you (this does not require transmission of any sensitive data). I am quite proficient with the ambiguous command line tool. If you have tried the tool before and have problems with it, know that the help that is included presents inaccurate and/or obfuscated information. hence the "json parse error" that typically results from attempted usage of the z_sendmany command. like I said though, it's no problem, just required about 2 months for me to solve from scouring the web and receiving inaccurate information.

the console wallet will be out soon and that will greatly simplify any problematic z_sendmany commands! For now, all coins can be stored on the native wallet following the above simple instructions.

naroznyv

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:50:49 PM

For me:
Fact, last 24h: 18.02 zer
WTM (with last 24h diff): 18.55

But have some downtime for one or my rigs. Seems legit.
What of pool do you use?
..XyZ..

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:58:45 PM

What of pool do you use?

suprnova
awill333

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:59:47 PM

Cryptopia has been contacted. There is no "helping them" as they are perfectly capable. They are simply busy and addressing their issues in the order that they are received. Imagine managing hundreds of blockchains for thousands of users. It's obviously not a simple process and sometimes the networks go offline. Just be patient, you will get your balance when the network is re-connected. Harassing cryptopia will not speed their progress up.
awill333

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:03:17 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 07:00:04 PM by awill333

It's very interesting that suprnova hasn't replied to my post regarding the fee issue...

I would also appreciate an official response from the zero team.

A short time ago, some community members reacted against imposing a 1% fee towards Zero maintenance, development and promotion costs.

Well it looks like suprnova has already imposing a fee behind the miners back! And most miners had no idea!

Wouldn't it far better to introduce an official Zero pool collecting this fee, rather than a dishonest private pool depriving from the zero team this significant source of income that would help the coin flourish?

I am not surprised have heard nothing from that guy. I deleted my post (that was reply to yours) last night because intention not to be negative and/or slanderous.

It seems some people's role is to be liars because so many people love to be lied too. Who are the 'so many'? The ones who ignored your post and still mine on Supernova. Why are they still mining on Supernova in full awareness of the imposed tax that is lied about? Not sure why it seems to be human nature to appreciate exploitation. ARGH!

I will shut up now but hopes that people would get a clue from the gigantic picture you have posted and mine on a different pool. You have my thanks, at minimum, for revealing the truth and talking about it. Transparency is very important these days!

PS: on the other side of the coin perhaps it is simply a misunderstanding! maybe the pool charges 0% and the 1% on the balance sheet is the Zero commission ... ?
H_tchet

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:42:14 PM

Is there anyone here willing to help getting these parameters to comply with a z-nomp pool? ... I am also trying to get this to work on my local z-nomp pool, and as loewe1631 described up top. That configuration doesn't work. And when i just keep algorithm as equihash, I only get a bunch of invalid shares submitted. I would be grateful for any help I can get. Thank You

i already posted on page 5 of this thread links to my modified node stratum pool and equihashverify that you will need to rebuild with z-nomp to get zero to work.

great work everyone Smiley

as a thank you to all and to help strengthen the zero network i have made a quick fork of node stratum and equihashverify to support equihash 192,7 for zero.

https://github.com/joshyOcuk/equihashverify
https://github.com/joshyOcuk/node-stratum-pool-2

the simplest way to get this to work would just be install znomp then copy in the modules and npm rebuild, thats it Smiley (i have not tested the gits but im 99% confident i added all the requirements if you run into errors just let me know)

come mine with us!! http://zero.mining4.co.uk 1% fee

i will warn people with the idea of setting up a pool that it is not just set and forget and requires constant tending to, i recommend running the pool locally for a while until you understand how it works before going public as you may find its more work and research than you were willing to put into it, but for anybody willing to learn or already with the skills go for it! more pools = stronger networks

Hey, So I still cannot get zero to work with my z-nomp... after replacing the stratum-pool and equihashverify files and than rebuilding and installing. I get this error now

2018-01-13 07:25:58 [Pool]   [zero] (Thread 1) Share rejected: {"job":"ccce","ip":"::ffff:192.168.1.82","worker":"t1ZLRKQmry44cDQQXXs5VXj5ULQBVd4sxdG.Main","difficulty":0.03,"error":"invalid solution"}

and when I just rebuild without running install, I get

node: ../src/equi/equi.c:41: expandArray: Assertion `out_len == 8 * out_width * in_len / bit_len' failed.
2018-01-13 07:29:54 [Master]   [PoolSpawner] Fork 0 died, spawning replacement worker...

ah i will make a pull and fix this correctly with a new assertion check, for now you can just remove line 41 of equi.c and npm rebuild, do not npm install as this will just download and install the original znomp modules

also any other pool questions please contact me in discord or submit an issue on github, i do not want to spam this thread.

best regards

come mine with us at http://zero.mining4.co.uk 1% fee
awill333

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:05:54 PM

It's very interesting that suprnova hasn't replied to my post regarding the fee issue...

A short time ago, some community members reacted against imposing a 1% fee towards Zero maintenance, development and promotion costs.

Well it looks like suprnova has already imposing a fee behind the miners back! And most miners had no idea!

Wouldn't it far better to introduce an official Zero pool collecting this fee, rather than a dishonest private pool depriving from the zero team this significant source of income that would help the coin flourish?

So we do need some kind of public response from the operator of that pool as to where the 1% fee is going...

IS IT GOING TO ZERO ... ?

IS IT GOING TO SUPERNOVA .. ?

Silence is a beautiful thing but not in the midst of confusion... Clarity would be much preferable.
ConstantinGR

Activity: 213

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:00:14 PM

I am not surprised have heard nothing from that guy. I deleted my post (that was reply to yours) last night because intention not to be negative and/or slanderous.

It seems some people's role is to be liars because so many people love to be lied too. Who are the 'so many'? The ones who ignored your post and still mine on Supernova. Why are they still mining on Supernova in full awareness of the imposed tax that is lied about? Not sure why it seems to be human nature to appreciate exploitation. ARGH!

I will shut up now but hopes that people would get a clue from the gigantic picture you have posted and mine on a different pool. You have my thanks, at minimum, for revealing the truth and talking about it. Transparency is very important these days!

PS: on the other side of the coin perhaps it is simply a misunderstanding! maybe the pool charges 0% and the 1% on the balance sheet is the Zero commission ... ?

I really appreciate your response on this thread as well as your personal message.
It is not a commission to zero, as there is no such commission forced yet. It is on the roadmap, planned for the future but not just yet.
You can also verify this by looking up zero community address t1XpvXbN3UoBZf4yEsmz3oQt9UGp2TCEUu3 at the zeroexplorer.
It is easy to see that the last payment received was on January 8th and that this address has received a total of 126 coins so far, an amount far less than the amount that would appear if suprnova was sending the collected fee there.
ConstantinGR

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:06:35 PM

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=ZER
0 connections. This sometimes happens.

Yes fellas, this is an issue already identified:
WTM overestimates earnings. They are using an incorrect algorithm.
They have been contacted, but I don't know why they haven't fixed it.
In the past, they were even more incorrect. Now they 're closer to the reality, but still incorrect.
awill333

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:25:58 PM

I really appreciate your response on this thread as well as your personal message.
It is not a commission to zero, as there is no such commission forced yet. It is on the roadmap, planned for the future but not just yet.
You can also verify this by looking up zero community address t1XpvXbN3UoBZf4yEsmz3oQt9UGp2TCEUu3 at the zeroexplorer.
It is easy to see that the last payment received was on January 8th and that this address has received a total of 126 coins so far, an amount far less than the amount that would appear if suprnova was sending the collected fee there.

So the confusion (of the official 1% zero fee addition) would appear to be advantageous to the exploiter. hmm, wondering how frequently 'that guy' checks this thread, and surprised at no response. I don't have any ability to change "official" links (on website, announcement, etc) but I would suggest that somebody seeks clarification from the owner of the pool and subsequently removes the (any official) advert. for that pool from the official Zero pages if no appropriate response is received. it seems like a foolish thing to endorse an exploiter.

I don't think we should let this issue out of sight until it is resolved. I would encourage anyone who likes to use that pool for their mining to write to the admin and ask him why he is stealing/lying (whatever you want to call it) or simply migrate to a different pool.
ConstantinGR

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:32:54 PM

Yes, what you say is a fair consequence.

The dishonest pool has to be removed from the list of pools in the first page of this thread and from the official website as well.

The problem is though Optiminer comes pre-configured with this pool, making users believe this way that this is their best option.
Some miners even think that this is their only option!!! (yes, some people don't know that there other pools as well!!)
komodomining

Activity: 156

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 08:42:53 PM

Just to clarify to whole community that ALL transaction with 0,05 ZERO have been sent to t1XpvXbN3UoBZf4yEsmz3oQt9UGp2TCEUu3 coming ONLY from my pool

My pool address is t1an75zbJr8K6RpfiWPxjat98h3oJimKYts and you can check it on blockchain

Demasarc, you have exclude me on ZERO reborn after my work since start .. don't worry , you will have a nice surprice in the next weeks

MININGPOOLS.CLOUD - reliable mining pools with low fees and multi algo stratum pools -  FOLLOW us on twitter twitter.com/miningpoolcloud @miningpoolcloud |
MININGPOOL ECOSYSTEM [ KOMODOMININGPOOL.COM | RAVENCOIN.MININGPOOLS.CLOUD ]
ConstantinGR

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:45:23 PM

Nice to clarify that, I was wondering myself where these 0.05 amounts were coming from. Good work, komodoming!
MoodyDreamer

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:46:56 PM

Yes, what you say is a fair consequence.

The dishonest pool has to be removed from the list of pools in the first page of this thread and from the official website as well.

The problem is though Optiminer comes pre-configured with this pool, making users believe this way that this is their best option.
Some miners even think that this is their only option!!! (yes, some people don't know that there other pools as well!!)

every project related to the currency should be available on github
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: