Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:28:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZERO - COMMUNITY TAKEOVER  (Read 68141 times)
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:59:31 AM

Do not see recent updates. Is it still alive?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scifikid40000

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:09:14 AM

yes still very much alive, more than ever.
things are actually very exciting
a very capable committee has taken over development and management
the previous structure had one guy running the show alone and he got overwhelmed with the responsibility and by personal attacks on his integrity, understandably he resigned and invited the new team to take over
ZERo has moved from a one man show to a real collaborative  community driven coin
there is a new bitcointalk thread now from the new team
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3310714.msg34560204#msg34560204
watch that space, not this one  Wink

zeki555

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:15:05 AM

No update, no more information for this coin in a long time. I think the coin is going to dead

It's more dead than ever, just got taken over by a bunch of Demarsacs yes man team looking for a quick pump to dump their coins after the loss they had with Demarsac. They also don't like the truth, they will delete every post that goes against their secret agenda. They deleted 2 of my posts and one other guys post on their new board. They also banned me for calling for a leadership vote.
zeki555

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:17:32 AM

yes still very much alive, more than ever.
things are actually very exciting
a very capable committee has taken over development and management
the previous structure had one guy running the show alone and he got overwhelmed with the responsibility and by personal attacks on his integrity, understandably he resigned and invited the new team to take over
ZERo has moved from a one man show to a real collaborative  community driven coin
there is a new bitcointalk thread now from the new team
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3310714.msg34560204#msg34560204
watch that space, not this one  Wink

So what changed? The Committee wasn't voted on by the community, it was created in secrecy after a legitimate community takeover.
zeki555

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:28:07 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 07:58:09 AM by zeki555

quite some drama in here
not really. its just one guy that got bent out of shape that he wasn't invited onto the managing community committee. I saw the whole thing as it happened in chat. I'm just a holder too, nothing special, just like this guy.
he's some kind of ego maniac.
his main claim to being in committee is that he harassed the previous manager so much that he quit, and now he's harassing the new managers.
can you imagine trying to get anything done with a guy like this constantly bitching that he's not being listened to in your management chat group?
he was asked by the committee what job he wanted; block chain developer, wallet developer, website developer, networking etc etc but instead of joining a team and proving his value by doing something constructive he just kept demanding membership of a 'secret group' that is not secret at all; its the managing committee consisting of normal reasonable people that are getting things done.
This guy is just a drama queen! Maybe a teenager. Who can say. But who wastes their energy FUDing all the time? Theres thousands of coins, just move onto another one. Jeez....

I didn't harass Demarsac at all, I just was asking questions you yes men didn't. Demarsac didn't produce anything, thank God I called him out on that. I'm also asking questions now that are not beeing answered.

This was a community take over where we promised there would be transparrency and community voting, this committee did neither, they just claimed themselves leaders without any vote, that bothers me. I only started asking to become a member of the secret chat to survey what was going on.

Move on you say, that was exactly what you were saying when Demarsac was in charge. I'm not going anywhere, and this isn't going to go away. I have a shitload of this coin, and actually am in talks with several developpers to take this coin over the right way with hybrid pow/pos system including masternodes. The code is allready available since snowgem allready implemented masternode code as the first equihash coin.

The plan is to have wallet adoption to control the network and then have a vote on masternodes and leadership. So don't lose sight on this thread yet guys, it's gonna happen.
zeki555

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:39:49 AM

quite some drama in here
not really. its just one guy that got bent out of shape that he wasn't invited onto the managing community committee. I saw the whole thing as it happened in chat. I'm just a holder too, nothing special, just like this guy.
his main claim to being in committee is that he harassed the previous manager so much that he quit, and now he's harassing the new managers.
can you imagine trying to get anything done with a guy like this constantly bitching that he's not being listened to in your management chat group?
he was asked by the committee what job he wanted; block chain developer, wallet developer, website developer, networking etc etc but instead of joining a team and proving his value by doing something constructive he just kept demanding membership of a 'secret group' that is not secret at all; its the managing committee consisting of normal reasonable people that are getting things done.
This guy is just a drama queen! Maybe a teenager. Who can say. But who wastes their energy FUDing all the time? Theres thousands of coins, just move onto another one. Jeez....

I didn't harass Demarsac at all, I just was asking questions you yes men didn't. Demarsac didn't produce anything, thank God I called him out on that. I'm also asking questions now that are not beeing answered.

This was a community take over where we promised there would be transparrency and community voting, this committee did neither, they just claimed themselves leaders without any vote, that bothers me. I only started asking to become a member of the secret chat to survey what was going on.

Move on you say, that was exactly what you were saying when Demarsac was in charge. I'm not going anywhere, and this isn't going to go away. I have a shitload of this coin, and actually am in talks with several developpers to take this coin over the right way with hybrid pow/pos system including masternodes. The code is allready available since snowgem allready implemented masternode code as the first equihash coin.

The plan is to have wallet adoption to control the network and then have a vote on masternodes and leadership. So don't lose sight on this thread yet guys, it's gonna happen.

So, What did you do for Zer Community? Spaming?

Only if voicing your opinion and concerns is consoldered spamming. Like i said in my previous post, we were promised transparrancy and community voting, and we will get it.
zeki555

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:24:33 AM

scifikid40000

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:27:52 AM

that is awesome news! can we ask who is on your team? where can we join the telegram/discord chat group and join in with the discussion? I'd like to vote on your plans, as a zero holder i demand the right. please share details of everything you have planned and of all your talks that you are having with developers. please share all of this information here in this thread in public, otherwise the whole world will have to conclude that you are a hypocrite because you're doing all of this in secret. looking forward to you sharing the link to your private chats. if you do i will dunk my biscuits in tea and eat them.
zeki555

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:49:48 AM

that is awesome news! can we ask who is on your team? where can we join the telegram/discord chat group and join in with the discussion? I'd like to vote on your plans, as a zero holder i demand the right. please share details of everything you have planned and of all your talks that you are having with developers. please share all of this information here in this thread in public, otherwise the whole world will have to conclude that you are a hypocrite because you're doing all of this in secret. looking forward to you sharing the link to your private chats. if you do i will dunk my biscuits in tea and eat them.

The plan is to have wallet adoption to control the network and then have a vote on masternodes and leadership. Like I wrote in my previous post I'm still in talk with developpers. As soon as I have them on board, all will be created and shared.
scifikid40000

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:41:55 PM

The plan is to have wallet adoption to control the network and then have a vote on masternodes and leadership. Like I wrote in my previous post I'm still in talk with developpers. As soon as I have them on board, all will be created and shared.

that pretty cool.
but i want an invite to the secret chat you're having with the developers as an observer, i promise there won't be any secrets
zeki555

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:12:44 PM

that pretty cool.
but i want an invite to the secret chat you're having with the developers as an observer, i promise there won't be any secrets

If I thought that you could contribute in any way to transparrency and development of the coin I would definitely invite you, unfortunately your recent posts suggets otherwise. This is really not about who tries to get this coin succesfull, it's about the community involvement that's lacking once again. I proposed to have the community decide on everything, and got riddiculed by the persons that are running things now.
datalore

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:34:15 PM

what a sad end
bisba

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:23:54 PM

what a sad end
there you go

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3310714.0
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:38:09 PM

No update, no more information for this coin in a long time. I think the coin is going to dead

It's more dead than ever, just got taken over by a bunch of Demarsacs yes man team looking for a quick pump to dump their coins after the loss they had with Demarsac. They also don't like the truth, they will delete every post that goes against their secret agenda. They deleted 2 of my posts and one other guys post on their new board. They also banned me for calling for a leadership vote.

Are you talking about another thread because in this thread nobody can delete any post as it isn't moderated.
cryptogaga

Activity: 506
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:44:05 PM

quite some drama in here

Well every action especially by people who have access to the leadership of a coin is very important, its painful to watch a coin with good promise go down though
H_tchet

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:26:37 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 06:00:43 AM by H_tchet

NEW INSIGHT EXPLORER http://zero-insight.mining4.co.uk/

want to solo mine zero? http://zero-solo.mining4.co.uk ,pplnt pool coming back online soon
vklchck

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:03:07 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 10:33:17 AM by vklchck

quite some drama in here

Well every action especially by people who have access to the leadership of a coin is very important, its painful to watch a coin with good promise go down though

I'm really bummed to hear that Demarsac got axed out of the team. I personally thought he was great! but it also looks like he was hampering effort's for progression.

It's sad that these guy's had to resort to making a new thread, But it looks like it was needed for actual progression to happen.
haggercody

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:17:44 AM

well im glad the logo got changed.  I thought the old one looked a little unprofessional and i think the new one is much improved.
Demarsac (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:08:22 AM

MOBILE WALLET for ZERO is ready.

When i stepped down i promised i will continue to help Zero any way i can. I think the most obvious thing was the mobile wallet. So here it is... The mobile wallet for Zero is ready. We have already given the code to the new management team.
More to come...

DM
congvochi28

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:27:51 PM

Is there any proper instructions how to mine this coin?

It would be great if somebody could send me instructions to my inbox
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: