Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:35:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZERO - COMMUNITY TAKEOVER  (Read 68141 times)
hawkice66

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:18:41 AM

'A fool and his money are soon parted'

A great old saying which still holds very true even now. 1st of all no one should buy a coin just from seeing CMP site and even if you do so you shouldn't sell it at a loss, in crypto world you only lose when you sell (and very rare case of scams - which should have been avoided in the first place itself while investing), so don't sell unless you are in profit (% difference your choice).

Read well about a coin in their own site + all pages here in this forum + reddit + their social sites, only then decide to invest.

So even if CMP shows 1 million as supply don't rush in to buy anything.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Demarsac (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 272

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:54:20 AM

Guys

Don't play his game. He is reported as a spammer, no need to answer to his spam

He is also getting paid from competition to do exactly what he does...

Fear has overwhelmed competition for what we are about to do and they do not know how to react
This is very normal and reasonable.

I do feel for this guy and the people that put him to do this.
How would you react if someone that had 1/10 of your price suddenly started to take your clients and have the same price as you?

They need to defend themselves. They just don't know how to do it

Also even if this user gets kicked out he will come with a new account with 1 post again.

Concentrate on what matters and how we will become better and use this forum for productiveness

DM
sgaragagghu

Activity: 72
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:09:27 AM

I went to sleep only to wake up and see all this mess, deliberately caused by some people.

So here it goes:
(I posted this on the telegram group as well)

For the ones asking about the 1% fee: I am one (and I guess not the only) that proposed this to Demarsac, some time ago. You see, zero needs to expand and to pay for developing, promotion, maintenance, exchange fees. Do you seriously expect the managing team to pay out of their pockets? Do you know how expensive is to get listed on a 1st level exchange? I am a miner and I have absolutely no problem with this, since zero mining is the most profitable mining. Let's not be greedy. Also, it's a misunderstanding that this has any consequence on transaction fees. It's just a fair commission on mining. As for the ones blaming the team for pre-mining, this is ridiculous. Zero has been available for mining for almost a year now. If you didn't know, it's your fault. The ones who have been mining it for a long time, took a risk, and now they deserve their rewards. I wish I had listened Demarsac early in the summer when he was advising people to mine zero. I didn't trust him and now I regret.

Now as for the delusional moron posting in the ANN about the coin supply, this is something we have pinned and noted multiple times here. NOTHING WAS HIDDEN. Even if the real supply is 2 mil vs the alleged 400k, the difference is not that important, as fudders claim. Look at all coins with less than 2.3 mil coin supply: the cheapest one costs $220!

As for errors, typos, imperfections etc, yes there are there and I have been reporting them myself to the team. But guys, remember that this is a project that was saved from abandonment and that there are limited funds behind it. There is no bank or big whale managing zero, so of course there is the element of amateurism. The raw substance though, the tech behind the coin is an improved zcash, and this should tell you a lot of things.

Thus community is you and Demarsec.

Dev fee is a RADICAL change.
You can't just do it like it is a simply update.

We can argue about dev fees generally speaking but not to turn a ZERO devfees coin to a devfees coin without asking the community.
Hope you get my philosophical point.
TheFrenchGuy

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:31:55 AM

Most community projects do that.

1% fee is alright and the team NEEDS that kind of funding to work on the project full-time.

It's true that Demarsec should have announced that beforehand and talked about it before doing it, but it's the only solution for allowing the team to work properly on the ZERO project.
sgaragagghu

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:38:28 AM

Most community projects do that.

1% fee is alright and the team NEEDS that kind of funding to work on the project full-time.

It's true that Demarsec should have announced that beforehand and talked about it before doing it, but it's the only solution for allowing the team to work properly on the ZERO project.
Ahahah, yeah, tell me more about 1% dev fees of bitcoin.
ConstantinGR

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:21:24 PM

We can argue about dev fees generally speaking but not to turn a ZERO devfees coin to a devfees coin without asking the community.

You have some fundamental misunderstandings and arbitrary assumptions that are incorrect, thus you are confused.
Just because the coin is called Zero, it doesn't mean that everything about it is zero.
There are transaction fees which are close to zero but not zero.
Zero is a privacy coin, and it needs funds to survive and to expand.
An effort has been made to avoid fees, but the donations weren't enough and another way had to be implemented in order to meet the costs associated with the coin's development and promotion.
The fee is imposed on the miners, who already enjoy a very lucrative pay; Mining zero pays almost double compared to mining other coins. Miners are overly excited with the existence of zero, and they shouldn't be troubled with this fee. The fee is planned to be imposed by the pool, therefore it doesn't have any repercussion on the transaction fees.

I am not in Demarsac's team, I am just one of the many community people that reach Demarsac through the official communication channels and propose things / give feedback.
I am the one who gave the opportunity for Nvidia miners to make Optiminer work better in Windows, despite that my mod attracted so many miners that at the very end made myself earn less from mining.
I have also been giving technical advice to people since the community takeover.
I was promoted as an administrator of the telegram group, since the group creator verified that my contribution is positive.
I mention all the above about me to show you that I have earned my place in the community by actively contributing and not by destroying.
I don't agree with some things Demarsac does myself, but his continuing actions so far have saved the coin from a certain death, so I respect him. Therefore, whenever I need to say something, I won't do it in a public way and certainly not the catastrophic way you do.
Now if you want to be part of this community, you have to stop being sarcastic and to give constructive feedback, instead of hurting the coin and opening a second telegram group, that leads nowhere.
Even if you think you have a legitimate point of view, you will not achieve anything acting this way, unless of course you work for the competition, something that many people already suspect.
I am a romantic soul and I 'd like to believe that you are not hired by the competition, but I 'm afraid I will be proven naive...

Now if you don't like the way things work, your point of view is respected but you have no use here and you have to leave this community and let us bring the coin from Zero to Hero.
hawkice66

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:52:02 PM

You have some fundamental misunderstandings and arbitrary assumptions that are incorrect, thus you are confused.
Just because the coin is called Zero, it doesn't mean that everything about it is zero.
An effort has been made to avoid fees, but the donations weren't enough and another way had to be implemented in order to meet the costs associated with the coin's development and promotion.
The fee is imposed on the miners, who already enjoy a very lucrative pay; Mining zero pays almost double compared to mining other coins. Miners are overly excited with the existence of zero, and they shouldn't be troubled with this fee. The fee is planned to be imposed by the pool, therefore it doesn't have any repercussion on the transaction fees.

I am not in Demarsac's team, I am just one of the many community people that reach Demarsac through the official communication channels and propose things / give feedback.
I am the one who gave the opportunity for Nvidia miners to make Optiminer work better in Windows, despite that my mod attracted so many miners that at the very end made myself earn less from mining.
I have also been giving technical advice to people since the community takeover.
I was promoted as an administrator of the telegram group, since the group creator verified that my contribution is positive.
I mention all the above about me to show you that I have earned my place in the community by actively contributing and not by destroying.
I don't agree with some things Demarsac does myself, but his continuing actions so far have saved the coin from a certain death, so I respect him. Therefore, whenever I need to say something, I won't do it in a public way and certainly not the catastrophic way you do.
Now if you want to be part of this community, you have to stop being sarcastic and to give constructive feedback, instead of hurting the coin and opening a second telegram group, that leads nowhere.
Even if you think you have a legitimate point of view, you will not achieve anything acting this way, unless of course you work for the competition, something that many people already suspect.
I am a romantic soul and I 'd like to believe that you are not hired by the competition, but I 'm afraid I will be proven naive...

Now if you don't like the way things work, your point of view is respected but you have no use here and you have to leave this community and let us bring the coin from Zero to Hero.

Extremely well said, polite and to the point, great...
sgaragagghu

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:36:16 PM

It's funny that you have to answer instead of Demarsec.
I gave my feedback and I got a ban from telegram. Thus I created one group without censorship just to talk with very few people that aren't blinded.
I still have 100 zeros because I still hope that you will do a poll about 1% fee to make this important decision fair and show that it is truly a community based coin.
Even if I'm sure that you would win that because there are too much blinded people here at least it would be a community approved decision.

Inb4 self moderating thread.
huhuhuhu

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:09:42 PM

Hi guys,

ive read someone offered to build a mac wallet. Is there a timeline for it already?

thanks!
cirlama

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:34:35 PM

Hi all,
my GTX 1070 is mining without issues, but my RX 580 8 gb mines for around 10 hours and stops (both on win10, separate PCs, optiminerzero 1.2),
should I try the mod of page 4 on the AMD platform ?

happy mining to all!
jmunn44

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:37:12 PM

Wow, someone is buying these in numbers right now .... good thing i put up that buy wall at 60k sats last night .... they tried to break it but couldnt
bisba

Activity: 202

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:44:27 PM

Hi all,
my GTX 1070 is mining without issues, but my RX 580 8 gb mines for around 10 hours and stops (both on win10, separate PCs, optiminerzero 1.2),

happy mining to all!
hello..

im using rx 480 for months and never had problems...check your overclocks etc..

optiminer for amd is extremely stable...at least for me...
ConstantinGR

Activity: 213

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:57:11 PM

Hi all,

happy mining to all!

No, the mod is for nvidia cards only.
Try changing pool, some pools are more stable than others.
zeki555

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:59:21 PM

New tweet:

"Fear always accompanies the unknown. Stepping into it will not only confront it but will also break the barriers of our surroundings and allow us to go where no crypto has gone before. New terms presented in Roadmap will be explained in due time as we move forward in a new Era."

https://twitter.com/zerocurrency

twofreckles

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:03:45 PM

What is average mining speed for sapphire RX570 8gb? Also is there good mining calculator? 

zeki555

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:05:16 PM

What is average mining speed for sapphire RX570 8gb? Also is there good mining calculator? 

MINING HARDWARE ROUGH ESTIMATES
AMD
RX 480 = 10 h/s
RX 580 = 10 h/s
NVIDIA
1060 = 9 h/s
1070 = 11 h/s
1070ti = 11-12 h/s
1080 = 12 h/s
1080ti = 15 h/s

https://whattomine.com/coins/210-zer-equihashzero
bisba

Activity: 202

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:22:45 PM

That "spammer" was just telling people what's up. Giving the facts you guys are trying to hide so you get paid. You say you want the numbers out there but everytime he put them up you freaked out and tried to bury it so no one would see it. You guys are some serious POS scammers. And i'm not on board with that. He was right too because a fluctuating supply moves much slower than fixed.
hahaha dude....

go back to your bitcoinz topic and cry there........

in 2018 people knows what and how....dont need gods like you and the other kids to tell us the truth....

zeki555

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:53:13 PM

That "spammer" was just telling people what's up. Giving the facts you guys are trying to hide so you get paid. You say you want the numbers out there but everytime he put them up you freaked out and tried to bury it so no one would see it. You guys are some serious POS scammers. And i'm not on board with that. He was right too because a fluctuating supply moves much slower than fixed.

You do know that almost all coins have not reached total supply yet? just check the top 5 marketcap coins for starters.
OnesAndZeroes

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:23:42 PM

Is it possible to solo mine this?
preda

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:26:24 PM

yes there is 4gb miner version for windows, but amd only.

https://github.com/Optiminer/OptiminerZero

1. 1060 is Nvidia

2. I'm tired when people say there is version for 4gb on windows - DID YOU EVER TEST THIS ONE?!  Grin Grin Grin

yes, been mining with it on a 6x 290x / 1x 380x amd rig for months now.
https://imgur.com/a/iLgfS

wow!! how much they sraw from the wall?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: