Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:06:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZERO - COMMUNITY TAKEOVER  (Read 68141 times)
sgaragagghu

Activity: 72
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:22:54 PM

Just got banned from Telegram channel from Demarsac after i asked him "Is it a community coin or not?"

You can't add 1% fee like nothing. It's OUR coin not YOUR coin. Or maybe it's your coin?

Dev fee is a BAD and INDELIBLE MARK on the coin and will result in less trust on it.

Adding a dev fee, on a coin that is born to remove dev fee from Zcash, without ASKS COMMUNITY opinion before is OFFENSIVE.

You already mine this coin AS HELL with your friends when it was at 0.3$ or less, i may consider it nearly a premined coin, but this is OK for me.

But why do you want more coins and destroy ZERO reputation?

If you want to do your things just create an your own coin and premine it + dev fee, I must think that you (like a lot of other pleoples) revive dead coins after mining it as hell.

So you can say it's not premined, but you somehow did it.

But at least be respectful to the community and don't fool us with 1% fee dev.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
awill333

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:28:17 PM

This coin is SCAM.

Demarsac ( the dev head) has lied several times , regarding timelines, regarding community and dev.team he has.

1. Hes claim was for great dev team, but actually he has nothing. No names, no github entry and even the wallet is written in Java in a manner a complete noob can do it.
2. Roadmap is complete joke, take a look by yourselves.
3. Demarsac has claimed this is community coin , but he impose  fee on coin WITHOUT asking no one. So, this is no community coin after all.
4. To all questions regarding why he just claim and make propaganda without nothing mature , he simply ban people from chat.
5. Algo for mining is very strange and some people doubt half of algo power is used another coin to be mined.

Just dont waste your time and money, is a scam.

Wow your really funny "new account guy" .. How many accounts did you make just now to attempt to discredit Zero? The only scam here is YOU. I hope you enjoy wasting your time and it is really quite funny to see such a miserable effort.
awill333

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:29:53 PM

Just got banned from Telegram channel from Demarsac after i asked him "Is it a community coin or not?"

You can't add 1% fee like nothing. It's OUR coin not YOUR coin. Or maybe it's your coin?

Dev fee is a BAD and INDELIBLE MARK on the coin and will result in less trust on it.

Adding a dev fee, on a coin that is born to remove dev fee from Zcash, without ASKS COMMUNITY opinion before is OFFENSIVE.

You already mine this coin AS HELL with your friends when it was at 0.3$ or less, i may consider it nearly a premined coin, but this is OK for me.

If you want to do your things just create an your own coin and premine it + dev fee, I must think that you (like a lot of other pleoples) revive dead coins after mining it as hell.

Hey "brand new account guy" ... Since when did you become so knowledgeable about cryptocurrencies and what is or is not a scam? Looks like you just showed up out of nowhere. Your opinion is not relevant because you have no credibility.
awill333

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:32:47 PM

Some recent posts from this fake account ^^ :

Quote from: roy92 on Today at 01:35:43 AM
@dev you are the developer of zclassic, right?

Your last post in the zclassic thread was 20 days ago.

You do not care about zlcassic anymore?

It's very active!

https://t.me/ZClassicCoin or https://twitter.com/heyrhett
----

Quote from: Seidr on January 03, 2018, 09:02:48 PM
Quote from: sgaragagghu on January 03, 2018, 08:58:29 PM
I think it's just a scam.

Lol. This project has already raised money, the campaign is over. The coin is successfully traded on stock exchanges. I think you write only for the sake of gaining a rating. Go, gain experience, dude, you will not fool us)

Just some fake account spamming this scam on telegram and here.

looks like all of them are calling other coins scams. looks like this guy works for zclassic.. not to rake mud or anything but it's fairly obvious looking at the post history.
zeki555

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:33:47 PM

The fee is over Pools commission, 1% to cover growth/evolution costs. It is actually very reasonable to cover growth costst with growth.
awill333

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:35:03 PM

This coin is SCAM.

Demarsac ( the dev head) has lied several times , regarding timelines, regarding community and dev.team he has.

1. Hes claim was for great dev team, but actually he has nothing. No names, no github entry and even the wallet is written in Java in a manner a complete noob can do it.
3. Demarsac has claimed this is community coin , but he impose  fee on coin WITHOUT asking no one. So, this is no community coin after all.
4. To all questions regarding why he just claim and make propaganda without nothing mature , he simply ban people from chat.
5. Algo for mining is very strange and some people doubt half of algo power is used another coin to be mined.

*** ZERO ACTUAL CIRCULATION SUPPLY NOW AT : 2,334,350 (with 7,200 added daily)***

Coinmarketcap showing 446,303 is NOT correct and the dev knows that

http://zeroexplorer.forgetop.com/

And btw, this is 3 different people, not just me.

And *THIS* guy ^^^

He made his brand new account just to post about Zero. It's funny that people who are so "knowledgeable" about cryptos have brand new account just to post about Zero.. how strange? This is the cookie-cutter BS pattern of every other scam FUDDER .. Enjoy your deviousness pal, it's oh-so-obvious.
zeki555

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:36:11 PM

This coin is SCAM.

*** ZERO ACTUAL CIRCULATION SUPPLY NOW AT : 2,334,350 (with 7,200 added daily)***

And btw, this is 3 different people, not just me.

And *THIS* guy ^^^

He made his brand new account just to post about Zero. It's funny that people who are so "knowledgeable" about cryptos have brand new account just to post about Zero.. how strange? This is the cookie-cutter BS pattern of every other scam FUDDER .. Enjoy your deviousness pal, it's it oh-so-obvious.

haha and he's spamming as hell.
awill333

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:37:10 PM

Very easy to look at "recent posts from user" and see that the only content is attempts to discredit or no content at all... It is sad people waste their time like this. So insecure.
teoteoteo

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:39:26 PM

My account is not new and I don't hide myself.
You better shut up and speak only with facts.
This coin is SCAM!
No dev team, no roadmap EVEN NO SELF WALLET.
The purpose of this coin is to take money from naive investors without giving em nothing.

Just open the site and look wallet and road map and github repository ( dont exist) and etc and etc..
Not to mention that coin supply is fake and not truth.
lutsifer

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

Mining is our Passion! Join us!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:40:07 PM

Very easy to look at "recent posts from user" and see that the only content is attempts to discredit or no content at all... It is sad people waste their time like this. So insecure.

Relax, the only thing he did was to pump the volume of our coin.

With amounts this high it is pretty much sure exchanges will fight to bring us in  Grin Grin Grin

ForgeTop.com - The Profitable Pools
| Europe / Asia | Profitable Coins | Huge Servers | Monitoring Service | Adjustable Pool Settings | 24/7 Anon Mining |
MoodyDreamer

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:42:11 PM

Would you like to pay the people to develop this coin or have to work for free full time?. The work is on github I do not think there is anything shady. Precisely because it is OUR currency we must contribute, otherwise to what are we useful ?, to exploit the work of others?
zeki555

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:42:21 PM

My account is not new and I don't hide myself.
You better shut up and speak only with facts.
This coin is SCAM!
No dev team, no roadmap EVEN NO SELF WALLET.
The purpose of this coin is to take money from naive investors without giving em nothing.

Just open the site and look wallet and road map and github repository ( dont exist) and etc and etc..
Not to mention that coin supply is fake and not truth.

But I have a wallet, devteam made an update just last sunday, the roadmap got published today and the coinsupply is a messup of coinmarketcap wich is adressed.
Do you have more arguments?

Meanwhile we're back at 74999 satoshi and the gap is almost filled.
awill333

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:42:56 PM

With amounts this high it is pretty much sure exchanges will fight to bring us in  Grin Grin Grin

Yes yes, I am relaxed despite a bit too much caffeine. Yet it I cannot help stating the obvious when an account is created just to post about Zero.
lutsifer

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

Mining is our Passion! Join us!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:45:35 PM

Yes yes, I am relaxed despite a bit too much caffeine. Yet it I cannot help stating the obvious when an account is created just to post about Zero.

I only feel bad for those who get panic and sold... A lot of money changed their owners this evening. So sad.

ForgeTop.com - The Profitable Pools
| Europe / Asia | Profitable Coins | Huge Servers | Monitoring Service | Adjustable Pool Settings | 24/7 Anon Mining |
awill333

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:46:19 PM

I'm only here to give the correct numbers, that's all
The other 2 guys ain't me, baby. Unlike the dev, I don't lie ever. Period.

*** ZERO ACTUAL CIRCULATION SUPPLY NOW AT : 2,334,510 (with 7,200 added daily)***

well your redundant iteration of this mantra is hilarious. I am so happy that you think of yourself as a "speaker of truth" and oh-so righteous. This has already been discussed. This has already been addressed. The update request was placed to coinmarketcap to fix the number, it is their error for listening to trolls and changing it in the first place. It is their lag to change the number back. There is nothing anyone here can do about it other than wait for CMC to fix their mistake.

Of course you could go on to infinity in your redundant loop but it changes nothing.
awill333

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:48:47 PM

I only feel bad for those who get panic and sold... A lot of money changed their owners this evening. So sad.

I really don't think anyone is panicking, other than Zero's competitors. I am sure they bought up plenty of Zero's when they were cheap, waiting for this moment to dump them and troll our thread. It's no coincidental timing.. However, they waited too long because we are "over the hump" so to speak and the volume is high their little holdings get ate up and changed hands to real investors who will hold them. This is all good news.
sailor32

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:04:29 PM

I really don't think anyone is panicking, other than Zero's competitors. I am sure they bought up plenty of Zero's when they were cheap, waiting for this moment to dump them and troll our thread. It's no coincidental timing.. However, they waited too long because we are "over the hump" so to speak and the volume is high their little holdings get ate up and changed hands to real investors who will hold them. This is all good news.

You're still guessing wrong.
I own no Zero, want no Zero and don't want anyone being misled when they buy something.
And if no one else is going to make it clear to people what the real numbers are, then i will.
Crypto is about truth and freedom, not lies and deception.

*** ZERO ACTUAL CIRCULATION SUPPLY NOW AT : 2,334,520 (with 7,200 added daily)***

If you have ZERO interest in this project, I give ZERO fucks about your opinion.
awill333

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:07:34 PM

Hey fool, Not guessing about your new account and all of your post history. It's well documented and public available. You have no credibility, you are just a troll.
zeki555

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:07:53 PM

I own no Zero, want no Zero and don't want anyone being misled when they buy something.
And if no one else is going to make it clear to people what the real numbers are, then i will.
Crypto is about truth and freedom, not lies and deception.

*** ZERO ACTUAL CIRCULATION SUPPLY NOW AT : 2,334,520 (with 7,200 added daily)***

If anything you're the one misleading by stating that we (the ZERO community) purposely mislead others by stating a wrong coinsupply, while the reality is the other way around.

Demarsac posted immediately the following on twitter:

"Zero has NOT requested any change in the circulating supply field in http://Coinmarketcap.com . Our total supply is comprised from the sum of T-addresses + Z-addresses. Block explorer only reports T addresses since the Z are completely anonymous."

https://twitter.com/zerocurrency

And addressed the issue with coinmarketcap.

I find you very hypocritical, and ask you kindly to stop spamming.

awill333

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:08:36 PM

Join the (I am a spammer troll) -ico and become a part of thebillion dollar mus

Yeah we really care buddy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: