Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:55:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZERO - COMMUNITY TAKEOVER  (Read 68141 times)
awill333

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:10:42 PM

Very easy to look at "recent posts from user" and see that the only content is attempts to discredit or no content at all... It is sad people waste their time like this. So insecure.

Relax, the only thing he did was to pump the volume of our coin.

With amounts this high it is pretty much sure exchanges will fight to bring us in  Grin Grin Grin

Yes yes, I am relaxed despite a bit too much caffeine. Yet it I cannot help stating the obvious when an account is created just to post about Zero.

I only feel bad for those who get panic and sold... A lot of money changed their owners this evening. So sad.

I really don't think anyone is panicking, other than Zero's competitors. I am sure they bought up plenty of Zero's when they were cheap, waiting for this moment to dump them and troll our thread. It's no coincidental timing.. However, they waited too long because we are "over the hump" so to speak and the volume is high their little holdings get ate up and changed hands to real investors who will hold them. This is all good news.

You're still guessing wrong.
I own no Zero, want no Zero and don't want anyone being misled when they buy something.
And if no one else is going to make it clear to people what the real numbers are, then i will.
Crypto is about truth and freedom, not lies and deception.

*** ZERO ACTUAL CIRCULATION SUPPLY NOW AT : 2,334,520 (with 7,200 added daily)***

Coinmarketcap showing 446,303 is NOT correct and the dev knows that

http://zeroexplorer.forgetop.com/

If anything you're the one misleading by stating that we (the ZERO community) purposely mislead others by stating a wrong coinsupply, while the reality is the other way around.

Demarsac posted immediately the following on twitter:

"Zero has NOT requested any change in the circulating supply field in http://Coinmarketcap.com . Our total supply is comprised from the sum of T-addresses + Z-addresses. Block explorer only reports T addresses since the Z are completely anonymous."

https://twitter.com/zerocurrency

And addressed the issue with coinmarketcap.

I find you very hypocritical, and ask you kindly to stop spamming.

Yes this newly created account has all of the "secret dirt" about Zero lol.. All of this has been public. Zero has been very transparent since the start. The demons are writhing, don't feed the trolls. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
awill333

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:14:45 PM

Very easy to look at "recent posts from user" and see that the only content is attempts to discredit or no content at all... It is sad people waste their time like this. So insecure.

With amounts this high it is pretty much sure exchanges will fight to bring us in  Grin Grin Grin

Yes yes, I am relaxed despite a bit too much caffeine. Yet it I cannot help stating the obvious when an account is created just to post about Zero.

I only feel bad for those who get panic and sold... A lot of money changed their owners this evening. So sad.

I really don't think anyone is panicking, other than Zero's competitors. I am sure they bought up plenty of Zero's when they were cheap, waiting for this moment to dump them and troll our thread. It's no coincidental timing.. However, they waited too long because we are "over the hump" so to speak and the volume is high their little holdings get ate up and changed hands to real investors who will hold them. This is all good news.

You're still guessing wrong.
I own no Zero, want no Zero and don't want anyone being misled when they buy something.
And if no one else is going to make it clear to people what the real numbers are, then i will.
Crypto is about truth and freedom, not lies and deception.

*** ZERO ACTUAL CIRCULATION SUPPLY NOW AT : 2,334,520 (with 7,200 added daily)***

If you have ZERO interest in this project, I give ZERO fucks about your opinion.
You also have zero interest in anything or anyone except getting paid from a pump based on false numbers.

*** ZERO ACTUAL CIRCULATION SUPPLY NOW AT : 2,334,600 (with 7,200 added daily)***

Keep posting buddy your almost up to 9 posts about the exact same reiterated BS ... Maybe you should have a laxative and go sit on the toilet for a while.

I am done entertaining this troll and facilitating the redundant loop. I am out of insults and I have code to write for ZERO in the other window. what a waste of my time, back to work...
sgaragagghu

Activity: 72
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:15:08 PM

Zero in a nutshell

What's wrong here?
awill333

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:16:37 PM

Zero in a nutshell

What's wrong here?

YOU

funny your account is so brand new the image is not even displayed.. why is that? hmm.. to prevent trolls I guess

ok really, back to work now. radio silence. have a field day spammy trolls since there is nothing we can do from stopping the one guy from creating infinity accounts and posting garbage... <sigh>
zeki555

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:20:40 PM

I thought this Unimaginable newbie bought ZERO based on coinmarketcap numbers and got pissed when he found out those numbers where wrong,
but now he claims he has zero invested in ZERO. I'm confused  Huh
bisba

Activity: 202

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:23:06 PM

please call a doctor......we have 20-25 max years old crazy people here....
Ludax

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:25:09 PM

so the number is off by a couple of millions, lol. who cares. cmc has a link to the explorer right on their page people can verify the correct info.
jmunn44

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:37:02 PM

so the number is off by a couple of millions, lol. who cares. cmc has a link to the explorer right on their page people can verify the correct info.
It's not ONLY off by a couple million, it's increasing not frozen.
And that matters big time.

*** ZERO ACTUAL CIRCULATION SUPPLY NOW AT : 2,334,710 (with 7,200 added daily)***

Dude, if people do their research investing then they would have done minimal reading and know the market cap is wrong. The people on twitter who give advice on what to buy and dont take the time to research just past tweets or just read the last 10 pages here would have easily spotted this. It took me about 2 pages in and is discussed 100's of times. The moral of this story is dont buy off recommendations from twitter without doing your own research and it also shows you just how "smart" some of the so called crypto experts are on twitter to not catch this. Please leave if you are gonna continue arguing about a known problem. I am not part of the team but im on here looking for real information and u keep spamming this channel.
jemcik

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:58:00 PM

Giving info most people don't know is not spam....
Okay, we heard you. Can you please stop repeating the same again and again, it's sick.
bisba

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:00:42 PM

*** ZERO ACTUAL CIRCULATION SUPPLY NOW AT : 2,334,710 (with 7,200 added daily)***

Dude, if people do their research investing then they would have done minimal reading and know the market cap is wrong. The people on twitter who give advice on what to buy and dont take the time to research just past tweets or just read the last 10 pages here would have easily spotted this. It took me about 2 pages in and is discussed 100's of times. The moral of this story is dont buy off recommendations from twitter without doing your own research and it also shows you just how "smart" some of the so called crypto experts are on twitter to not catch this. Please leave if you are gonna continue arguing about a known problem. I am not part of the team but im on here looking for real information and u keep spamming this channel.
Giving info most people don't know is not spam.
People can do as they wish, but they need to know the true numbers.
It's called righteousness and fairness and the dev is not looking out for his customers by his not clearly posting that info for all to see.

*** ZERO ACTUAL CIRCULATION SUPPLY NOW AT : 2,334,600 (with 7,200 added daily)***

oooh....thanks god for sending me this good little guy to learn me something and save me from the scamers!! Grin Grin Grin
man....get better interestings and leave from this community
awill333

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:01:43 PM

It's called righteousness and fairness and the dev is not looking out for his customers by his not clearly posting that info for all to see.

CONGRATULATIONS! You are SO RIGHTEOUS! Why don't you give yourself a pat on the back? Then you can go celebrate your own righteousness! We all love you and thank you so much for your positively titillating discussion topic! You are up to twelve whole posts now! They are all about the exact same thing! You have said nothing new since the first post! We are so happy to have people like you around! CONGRATULATIONS! You have just righted all of the wrongs of the world and you are the protector of those investors who may just by a  nano-chance may have been "misled" . I am sure it was all deliberate manipulation of the market to pump the price! WRONG!!!

I will tell you why the price is going up, it's not the "wrong" number. It is the fact that people are just now discovering zero. There are more miners showing up and increased hash rate. This typically results in increased prices because investors feel stronger about a stronger network. And all the miners show up and now it's more difficult, resulting in a higher price. Your attempts at RIGHTEOUSNESS do nothing to change the market value of the coin. Would you like to re-iterate once again the same thing you just said? Then you can be up to 13 posts with your brand new account, and they are all about ZERO. We feel so special to have you in our discussion group. THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU RIGHTEOUS BEING !!!

I know I said I would stop responding this crap but I just couldn't resist a congratulatory note for such an AMAZING HELPER SPIRIT !!!! You really deserve a medal or something. Have you printed an award certificate for yourself? You could frame it and hang in on your wall, so every time you see it you can feel good about your good deeds in the world. (Or you could get a life and do something productive lol)
bisba

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:08:53 PM

lol
sailor32

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:10:32 PM

CONGRATULATIONS! You are SO RIGHTEOUS! Why don't you give yourself a pat on the back? Then you can go celebrate your own righteousness! We all love you and thank you so much for your positively titillating discussion topic! You are up to twelve whole posts now! They are all about the exact same thing! You have said nothing new since the first post! We are so happy to have people like you around! CONGRATULATIONS! You have just righted all of the wrongs of the world and you are the protector of those investors who may just by a  nano-chance may have been "misled" . I am sure it was all deliberate manipulation of the market to pump the price! WRONG!!!

I will tell you why the price is going up, it's not the "wrong" number. It is the fact that people are just now discovering zero. There are more miners showing up and increased hash rate. This typically results in increased prices because investors feel stronger about a stronger network. And all the miners show up and now it's more difficult, resulting in a higher price. Your attempts at RIGHTEOUSNESS do nothing to change the market value of the coin. Would you like to re-iterate once again the same thing you just said? Then you can be up to 13 posts with your brand new account, and they are all about ZERO. We feel so special to have you in our discussion group. THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU RIGHTEOUS BEING !!!
You just care about making money. I care about truth.
"A man without his word is a cockroach" - Scarface

If your going to spam the channel can you at least use the right number? 2,334,820
awill333

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:12:05 PM

You just care about making money. I care about truth.
"A man without his word is a cockroach" - Scarface

If you care so much about truth, why don't you show up at coinmarketcap's office and strongarm them to fix the numbers? rofl your up to 13 whole posts now buddy !!!

PS_ You don't know me and you don't know what I am about. Kill your speculations. I will let you know what I am about - Supporting the best coin. It's right here buddy!
Krimster

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:12:18 PM

It is OK. Even I can realize that it is an ex-professo account created to smear this coin. Which means that someone, for some reason, fears it. Good sign.
misterjo

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:14:20 PM

this project look very promising, great

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
awill333

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:14:34 PM

It is OK. Even I can realize that it is an ex-professo account created to smear this coin. Which means that someone, for some reason, fears it. Good sign.

Yes I know it is sad. I reviewed this "users" ("unimaginable") posts and they are all the same. Every one. Meanwhile they are dumping coins in the other window and cut-paste the same post over and over again. It is so creative and original! Yes I think it is funny when these clowns get scared because they see Zero rise and they have doubts about their own abilities and the coin they are supporting. The doubt results in fear, the fear results in lashing out in such feeble ways. Yawn
sgaragagghu

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:31:30 PM

I done a telegram group for who is interested to talk or be in touch with this coin without chensorship.

https://t.me/zerocurrency_nocensorship
sgaragagghu

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:39:55 PM

Is zer still a hodl? any future price predictions? Im still up from my initial buy in but shes dipping pretty low

I think yes, it seems a little scammy but Zsnarks coin are going very well now. If you have to join i would tell you no. If you already joined like at 1$ i would say hold.
sgaragagghu

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:46:13 PM

I done a telegram group for who is interested to talk or be in touch with this coin without chensorship.

https://t.me/zerocurrency_nocensorship
I'm gonna join your group tonight. You should never be censored anywhere.
The dev is not a good guy, but you are, bro.

*** ZERO ACTUAL CIRCULATION SUPPLY NOW AT : 2,335,010 (with 7,200 added daily)***

http://zeroexplorer.forgetop.com/OK

Hahaha, you are right.

Coinmarketcap usually does this type of errors anyway, it's not dev fault.
Dev faults are others ahahah =)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: