Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:17:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZERO - COMMUNITY TAKEOVER  (Read 68140 times)
Demarsac (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 272

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:34:06 PM

No you are not. Check out BTCZ. They already have dedicated branded Android wallet and branded GUI miner. Very cohesive development team. Uses pure Equihash not modified like Zero. Best Equihash coin.

That's sounds very good for them
Did you also go to every single other equihash coin to make the same statement?

I guess not....

I wonder why that is

DM

Im guessing that poster has a decent stash of the coin he is trying to promote hehe. Not the best tactic, but maybe he gets one or two to look at his coin.
Not me though Smiley Sounds like a pure clone, not much to brag about.

My thoughts exactly Smiley

PS. Bisba: Ginzink was not referring to us

DM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bisba

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:35:58 PM

ooops....

sorry you are right....didnt notice before...

sorry
ConstantinGR

Activity: 213

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:09:41 AM

the fact that a community pool is made with https
which is not necessary at all and makes sense only with login pages
absolutely nothing to do with professionalism.

I guess that Google doesn't agree with you:

"Why HTTPS Matters"

https://developers.google.com/web/fundamentals/security/encrypt-in-transit/why-https?hl=en

Beginning in July 2018 with the release of Chrome 68, Chrome will mark all HTTP sites as “not secure”

https://security.googleblog.com/2018/02/a-secure-web-is-here-to-stay.html

Demarsac (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:01:14 PM

Since none from the team is using Slack channel there is no point in having it open

as you all know we have other channels that we use every day like Telegram, Reddit, Twitter etc.
No point in overextending resources on things we don't use.

DM
huluvu

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:34:24 PM

Hi everyone,
I'm small miner/lazy trader and this is my favorite coin to mine - quite and cool, also nice fast privacy oriented coin.
I usually don't get involved in things that I don't know well (crypto world is new to me) but I exchanged couple of mails with whattomine(dot)com
because I think this coin deserves to be listed on the front page with most profitable coins. I think everyone that believes in this project can do that effort.
Feel free to tell me if there is some similar page/listing/exchange where we can boost ZERO's popularity.
Peace.
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:37:33 PM

No you are not. Check out BTCZ. They already have dedicated branded Android wallet and branded GUI miner. Very cohesive development team. Uses pure Equihash not modified like Zero. Best Equihash coin.

I guess not....

I wonder why that is

DM

Im guessing that poster has a decent stash of the coin he is trying to promote hehe. Not the best tactic, but maybe he gets one or two to look at his coin.

DM

Forgot to add, i dont hold any Zero. I tried mining but had issues with the mining program, but kept an eye on the thread to see if i would end up buying in the future. Why? Because it is not a clone, and then you never know what can happen. If the early signs of a future big one show up i want to be early Smiley
bisba

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:46:51 PM

I guess not....

I wonder why that is

DM

DM

Forgot to add, i dont hold any Zero. I tried mining but had issues with the mining program, but kept an eye on the thread to see if i would end up buying in the future. Why? Because it is not a clone, and then you never know what can happen. If the early signs of a future big one show up i want to be early Smiley
hey buddy....

post your problem and im sure someone gonna help you...or you can join the telegram...

thanks for being here
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:02:46 PM

I wonder if something similar is available? I'm interested in it conception from within. So, the real question is on how we can make money on this in the future?
Ginzink

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:03:38 AM

I guess not....

I wonder why that is

DM

DM

hey buddy....

post your problem and im sure someone gonna help you...or you can join the telegram...

thanks for being here

Hi,

Thank you, i tried at the time but only here. Dont think there were telegram group then - but Zero has evolved Smiley
Now i am mining another coin which i need some more of before i change again. Not naming it as it is irellevant to Zero, but not a competitor to Zero that much i can say.
Demarsac (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:22:50 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 12:37:52 PM by Demarsac

I guess not....

I wonder why that is

DM

DM

hey buddy....

thanks for being here

Hi,

Thank you, i tried at the time but only here. Dont think there were telegram group then - but Zero has evolved Smiley
Now i am mining another coin which i need some more of before i change again. Not naming it as it is irellevant to Zero, but not a competitor to Zero that much i can say.

No worries.
We do not have competitors in crypto space anyway. In the sense that really we are ALL in the same boat here

Our real competitors are enemies of cryptocurrencies and they are many Smiley

But these enemies will lose...simply because you cannot stop a big Wave when its coming towards you...Best thing you can do is ride it Smiley

DM

R3DEY3

Activity: 338

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 12:53:01 PM

I guess not....

I wonder why that is

DM

DM

hey buddy....

thanks for being here

Hi,

Join the Zero Reddit & Telegram      -  https://www.reddit.com/r/ZeroCoins/  |   https://t.me/zerocurrency
Ginzink

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:26:21 PM

Thank you for the links, but it is hard enough to keep track of everything i want already so have to stick with bitcointalk thread at the moment Smiley
dhouse

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:33:50 PM

When we talk about the requirement for 8gb RAM for mining, does that mean the GPUs themselves have to be 8GB ram, or are we talking about the ram on the rig itself? Sorry for the dumb question - I'm assuming it's the former, not the latter, but just want to make sure.
bisba

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:40:26 PM

When we talk about the requirement for 8gb RAM for mining, does that mean the GPUs themselves have to be 8GB ram, or are we talking about the ram on the rig itself? Sorry for the dumb question - I'm assuming it's the former, not the latter, but just want to make sure.
8 gigs of vram
R3DEY3

Activity: 338

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 06:18:31 PM

Thank you for the links, but it is hard enough to keep track of everything i want already so have to stick with bitcointalk thread at the moment Smiley

Ok man Smiley no probs !
cryptogaga

Activity: 506
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:58:22 PM

Don't rush into conclusions and please don't spread fud.

Zero stands out of the competition exactly because of the modified algorithm, which offers significant advantages:

1) faster transactions
2) fewer electricity expenses for miners; gpus get also colder compared to mining any other coin, ensuring longer life
3) cannot be mined by a significant proportion of gpus with low mem/ older gen, this way allowing mining to be more profitable since many farms with 4GB gpus prefer not to mine Zero.

These are true technical hard-coded advantages and not just some temporary factors.

On the other hand, the modified algorithm makes it harder to implement wallets and miners that are otherwise easily available for all other zcash forks.
So you can't compare BitcoinZ with Zero, as BitcoinZ is just another zcash fork, without any true differentiation.

Features such as new miners and wallets are on Zero's roadmap. If they don't get released on time, then yes, you are very welcome to criticize.

Don't forget that Zero was abandoned and just taken over around the end of November, so it is too early and since it is only traded in a small exchange, price manipulations by whales are not surprising.

I know you hold a bag of BitcoinZ and you are actively promoting it, but try to understand the issues I explained above and keep from shilling BitcoinZ here.

Its getting Nasty in here are we in good hands or not

Ok thanks for the info im hopeful
cryptogaga

Activity: 506
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:01:00 PM

Its getting Nasty in here are we in good hands or not

Can you please define "It's getting Nasty in here" ?
Thank you

DM
Well it has to do with the unpleasant turn of events, i hope Zero grows to be something pleasant
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:03:55 PM

I guess not....

I wonder why that is

DM

DM

hey buddy....

thanks for being here

Hi,

No worries.
We do not have competitors in crypto space anyway. In the sense that really we are ALL in the same boat here

Our real competitors are enemies of cryptocurrencies and they are many Smiley

But these enemies will lose...simply because you cannot stop a big Wave when its coming towards you...Best thing you can do is ride it Smiley

DM

You don't have any competitors in crypto space anyway? What are you offering with your coin that other coins don't offer?

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Hakamoto

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:44:24 PM

Zero is a great project with a future, I like the idea of this project! When ZERO gets on a new exchange?

sedou

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:42:43 PM

Hi, is this coin still so efficient to mine? Been thinking of switching to it but cannot decide. Any thoughts guys?
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: