Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:43:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZERO - COMMUNITY TAKEOVER  (Read 68141 times)
KYBORG11111

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:14:39 PM

it was dead?
[/quote
 Seems that it is Dead... Sad

work has never stopped behind the scenes Wink

it was good if quite so

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰▰ PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON ▰▰▰
www.papusha.io/
R3DEY3

Activity: 338
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 01:42:13 PM

Hello Guys! Tell me , what you wanna do with funds received from ICO?

This isn't a ICO.

|Ƶero Community Wallet|

t1cDotxmVEJrniDjNqqjsCWq8mLMApV8vXC
Ƶero sent to this address will be used for Ƶero's growth! Ƶero is paying for its own development out of these contributions.

Any amount is acceptable.

Thankyou,

Team Ƶero Smiley
altay76

Activity: 206
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:31:44 PM

Hello Guys! Tell me , what you wanna do with funds received from ICO?

This isn't a ICO.

|Ƶero Community Wallet|

t1cDotxmVEJrniDjNqqjsCWq8mLMApV8vXC
Ƶero sent to this address will be used for Ƶero's growth! Ƶero is paying for its own development out of these contributions.

Any amount is acceptable.

Thankyou,

Team Ƶero Smiley

cryptopia Will the money there be reset
Starxoff

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:53:35 PM

cryptopia has 0 connections, no block hight, what is this about?

cryptopia-wallet is no work Sad

Folks, could you clarify what you have seen and what your current status is with Cryptopia?
Were the issues related to Deposits, Withdrawals, Trading?
  Tearo

Cryptopia Support Coin Wallets to me
Apr 8

Hi again,

Sorry for the double up email, took me less time to check than I thought!

getinfo currently shows we’re on block 297331 (The latest on the block explorer at the time of writing) with 8 connections.

Sometimes our website is a little behind in updating the information from the wallet, but I can assure you it’s working perfectly at present.

As ever, if you have any queries or requests feel free to contact us here,

Kind regards,

Cryptopia Wallets Team

I've sent 1 Zero to Cryptopia to see how it's works now.

Unfortunately I was not surprised.  Sad

And I wonder how can anybody say that the wallet is "working perfectly" if after more than 20 confirmations, the coins did not appear in it?

Zero will obviously die with such exchange, imho.

Starxoff

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:32:28 PM

Yep, seems that it's Zero.

But with such spread and volumes it's absolutely useless exchange.

Sell Orders Total: 844.27756701 ZER
Buy Orders Total: 0.03211749 BTC

CanErik

Activity: 756
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:29:41 PM

I am copying here's what's being happening in telegram, since it's not easy to follow it for people who don't want to spend hours reading through all posts.
The saga goes on:

Demarsac posted:

Well 80% IN this post is a lie.
When we started there was No website, No Windows Desktop Wallet - you know the one you ALL use, No Twitter, No Discord and No official presence, No Telegram, No security update, No Crex24 and a dying bitcointalk. All these were created by us. So since we didn't really do anything as per your post then we really have nothing to pass on right? Also ostracizing previous management and bad talking won't get you really far. Happy Easter Monday Constantin. Smiley Also why don't you really tell to the people about the time you miscalculated your math by an order of magnitude and asked me what i m doing with the community pool fee when this fee does not cover even the monthly server expense? Remember when you implied i am stealing 40$ per month?
No offense but there is nothing to hand over. You can make a new website and pay like i did domains, website creation, desktop wallet, crex24 all these are money paid from my pocket. And i never asked for anything.

So I replied:

I guess that by now hopefully you realized what people think of you and your pathetic megalomaniac posts of yours. People have already answered to most of your false claims, but let me add a few more details to make the truth shine:

1) Discord was suggested by myself. You and lutsifer didn't think that it was a good idea (we have the transcripts of your pms)
2) You also didn't want telegram to happen, so Ingar founded it unofficially. When you realized its success, you jumped in.
3) We did recognize the security update and the crex24 listing, so implying that we didn't is a lie.
4) Bitcointalk was pretty much active, you just started a new thread.
5) A couple of days ago, you said you would step down and that anyone is willing to lead is welcome. Now you 're saying you don't step down and that there is nothing to hand over. Well, I guess that's no surprise.
6) We did offer you to be a co-equal member in the new team, despite your attitude. You disregarded our offer.
7) Regarding my miscalculation: I never claimed to be infallible. Once I realized the error, I declared that I have faith in you, a fact that you conveniently forgot to mention. Here is the transcript in Greek:

Σωστός o Bράχoς! Ένα δεκαδικό μας έκανε άνω κάτω.
Eπειδή όλη αυτή η κoυβέντα μας παρέσυρε, ας επικεντρωθoύμε στα σημαντικά, δεδoμένoυ ότι τo θέμα της διαχείρισης των εισφoρών θεωρώ ότι πλέoν είναι εκ των oυκ άνευ, και δηλώνω καλή πίστη στo DM.

You also skipped mentioning that all I was looking for was transparency in funds administration, since we were planning to donate a significant amount of zer.

8 ) A working Windows wallet was already posted by cryptosights, on November 29th, based on Vaklinov's swing wallet, just as the wallet lutsifer posted shortly after. We would have a Windows wallet even without lutsifer's wallet, which, after all is the same as cryptosight's, as lutsifer himself admitted on that same day. Also, saying that you paid for the Windows wallet, is just ridiculous.

9) Regarding the web site, which is after all simply bad looking, full of grammatical errors and and never gets updated: Guido had already paid for a domain and Ingar had already made a web site. You rejected them, and chose to go with your own, so bragging about your bad choice doesn't make you any wiser.

You know, in the beginning, it looked like your intentions were pure. You were writing things like:

"I do NOT own this project
ZERO COMMUNITY owns this project and it belongs to the community."

I guess you either never meant it or since you took over you realized you liked the chair too much, the same way politicians do in Greece, so when they get elected they forget all promised and become corrupted and arrogant. No doubt relying on a sociophobic and controlling developer such as lutsifer contributed heaps on your dictatorial stance and governance.

Hi;

Can I ask a question with my limited experience/knowledge?
If this is really was a community takeover project, would not it be right to do at least voting for who will be in charge for managing?

Kind regards
scifikid40000

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:19:48 AM

I am copying here's what's being happening in telegram, since it's not easy to follow it for people who don't want to spend hours reading through all posts.
The saga goes on:

Demarsac posted:

When we started there was No website, No Windows Desktop Wallet - you know the one you ALL use, No Twitter, No Discord and No official presence, No Telegram, No security update, No Crex24 and a dying bitcointalk. All these were created by us. So since we didn't really do anything as per your post then we really have nothing to pass on right? Also ostracizing previous management and bad talking won't get you really far. Happy Easter Monday Constantin. Smiley Also why don't you really tell to the people about the time you miscalculated your math by an order of magnitude and asked me what i m doing with the community pool fee when this fee does not cover even the monthly server expense? Remember when you implied i am stealing 40$ per month?
No offense but there is nothing to hand over. You can make a new website and pay like i did domains, website creation, desktop wallet, crex24 all these are money paid from my pocket. And i never asked for anything.

So I replied:

I guess that by now hopefully you realized what people think of you and your pathetic megalomaniac posts of yours. People have already answered to most of your false claims, but let me add a few more details to make the truth shine:

1) Discord was suggested by myself. You and lutsifer didn't think that it was a good idea (we have the transcripts of your pms)
2) You also didn't want telegram to happen, so Ingar founded it unofficially. When you realized its success, you jumped in.
3) We did recognize the security update and the crex24 listing, so implying that we didn't is a lie.
5) A couple of days ago, you said you would step down and that anyone is willing to lead is welcome. Now you 're saying you don't step down and that there is nothing to hand over. Well, I guess that's no surprise.
6) We did offer you to be a co-equal member in the new team, despite your attitude. You disregarded our offer.
7) Regarding my miscalculation: I never claimed to be infallible. Once I realized the error, I declared that I have faith in you, a fact that you conveniently forgot to mention. Here is the transcript in Greek:

Eπειδή όλη αυτή η κoυβέντα μας παρέσυρε, ας επικεντρωθoύμε στα σημαντικά, δεδoμένoυ ότι τo θέμα της διαχείρισης των εισφoρών θεωρώ ότι πλέoν είναι εκ των oυκ άνευ, και δηλώνω καλή πίστη στo DM.

You also skipped mentioning that all I was looking for was transparency in funds administration, since we were planning to donate a significant amount of zer.

8 ) A working Windows wallet was already posted by cryptosights, on November 29th, based on Vaklinov's swing wallet, just as the wallet lutsifer posted shortly after. We would have a Windows wallet even without lutsifer's wallet, which, after all is the same as cryptosight's, as lutsifer himself admitted on that same day. Also, saying that you paid for the Windows wallet, is just ridiculous.

9) Regarding the web site, which is after all simply bad looking, full of grammatical errors and and never gets updated: Guido had already paid for a domain and Ingar had already made a web site. You rejected them, and chose to go with your own, so bragging about your bad choice doesn't make you any wiser.

You know, in the beginning, it looked like your intentions were pure. You were writing things like:

I guess you either never meant it or since you took over you realized you liked the chair too much, the same way politicians do in Greece, so when they get elected they forget all promised and become corrupted and arrogant. No doubt relying on a sociophobic and controlling developer such as lutsifer contributed heaps on your dictatorial stance and governance.

Hi;

If this is really was a community takeover project, would not it be right to do at least voting for who will be in charge for managing?

Kind regards

the previous manager quit. somebody has to manage things, otherwise coin death. who would you vote for? dont worry things are under control
Starxoff

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:23:20 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 11:56:19 AM by Starxoff

For information purposes only: Cryptopia wallet works fine again with 8 connections.
addnode=64.237.50.236:23801
addnode=51.255.95.53:23801
addnode=213.239.212.246:23801
addnode=83.219.38.218:23801
addnode=138.197.149.3:23801
addnode=188.166.2.55:23801
addnode=151.50.143.191:23801
addnode=47.148.160.233:23801

Deposits, withdrawals  are OK.

But the price and trend look depressingly.  Sad
Last price
Change
-8.32 %

Huh
zeki555

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:42:50 AM

The saga goes on:

Demarsac posted:

So I replied:

Hi;

Kind regards

That's what they promised at first, community voting and transparrancy. Seen nothing come to fruition af that kind. Instead they made a Committee consisting of the old team members that never were critical of Demarsac, and blocked all the new fresh thinkers that started all of this including me. They even blocked me from telegram and discord. These people are worse than Demarsac, at least he didn't block people and was open to people that had different opinions. Good luck on your coin, don't get wrecked here.
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:22:46 AM

The saga goes on:

Demarsac posted:

So I replied:

Hi;

Kind regards

That's what they promised at first, community voting and transparrancy. Seen nothing come to fruition af that kind. Instead they made a Committee consisting of the old team members that never were critical of Demarsac, and blocked all the new fresh thinkers that started all of this including me. They even blocked me from telegram and discord. These people are worse than Demarsac, at least he didn't block people and was open to people that had different opinions. Good luck on your coin, don't get wrecked here.

Your comments have made me very happy i did not mine this coin! Thankfully the other one i switched (not naming it as i dont like people doing commercial on other threads) is still looking promising.
R3DEY3

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 12:22:27 PM

The saga goes on:

Demarsac posted:

So I replied:

Hi;

Kind regards

https://i.imgur.com/8bmVBP9.jpg
zeki555

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:31:28 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 05:43:15 PM by zeki555

The saga goes on:

Demarsac posted:

So I replied:

Hi;

Kind regards

https://i.imgur.com/8bmVBP9.jpg

You forgot to mention all the other chats we had about you creating a secret chat to make a committee of 7 members that will decide everything, without letting the community vote.

I asked that all the talking would be done in the mod/dev chat and you didn't want to do that then I asked for an invite to the other chat, you wouldn't. (I even guaranteed there would be no secrecy in the second shown post.)

I also asked to be invited to the secret group so I can survey and keep others that are also sceptical sattisfied in the 2nd post on the right.

You never reacted to any of my questions, So then I left the mod/dev channel and posted in the main channel what happend, and that there would be no community voting on important things like leadership, masternodes etc. You then banned me from the main chat.

Don't show one sided information and think people will be stupid enough to buy it. Why don't you post the posts where members of the mod/dev chat discovered you had a secret chat? And the posts constantin made where he clearly states this is not a democracy, and that democracy is overrated? What about the posts before I left the chat (for instance from ingar and benny)? That's some nice photoshopping you did there, you removed quite some posts.

You knew that I could contribute quite a lot, thats why you kept asking me to contribute, but I will have none of that autocracy and secrecy that you offer, I will only let the people know what they deserve to know.

bisba

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:45:09 PM

where is my pop corn...damn
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:56:13 PM

the project really evolves with many features that meet the needs
of many people like nothing else.
an experimental project to solve many of the inherent weaknesses of the previous crypto currency.
May i continue to succeed i hope beyond the target at this time.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
R3DEY3

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:08:21 PM

PLEASE MOVE OVER TO NEW ANN THREAD - THANKYOU

Team Ƶero

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3310714.msg34560204#msg34560204
zeki555

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:16:56 PM

PLEASE MOVE OVER TO NEW ANN THREAD - THANKYOU

Team Ƶero

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3310714.msg34560204#msg34560204

Where you can moderate and delete posts at will you mean? It's really obvious what their plans are people. Don't get wrecked here.
byzodiac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:22:02 PM

Hello zero cryptopia=trade satoshi the same currency in both?
cryptogaga

Activity: 506
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:14:13 AM

quite some drama in here
scifikid40000

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:58:30 AM

quite some drama in here
not really. its just one guy that got bent out of shape that he wasn't invited onto the managing community committee. I saw the whole thing as it happened in chat. I'm just a holder too, nothing special, just like this guy.
he's some kind of ego maniac.
his main claim to being in committee is that he harassed the previous manager so much that he quit, and now he's harassing the new managers.
can you imagine trying to get anything done with a guy like this constantly bitching that he's not being listened to in your management chat group?
he was asked by the committee what job he wanted; block chain developer, wallet developer, website developer, networking etc etc but instead of joining a team and proving his value by doing something constructive he just kept demanding membership of a 'secret group' that is not secret at all; its the managing committee consisting of normal reasonable people that are getting things done.
This guy is just a drama queen! Maybe a teenager. Who can say. But who wastes their energy FUDing all the time? Theres thousands of coins, just move onto another one. Jeez....
jack jack

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:14:11 AM

No update, no more information for this coin in a long time. I think the coin is going to dead
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: