Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:40:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZERO - COMMUNITY TAKEOVER  (Read 68147 times)
lutsifer

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

Mining is our Passion! Join us!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:12:41 PM

Hi Guys,

Can some please help me, any ideas why iam getting this error,

Error: Share submission Failed Unauthorized Worker

Iam mining to Supernova pool, really odd my other mining rig works fine, i had double checked the worker names as well, have any one else had similar issue?

I think it says pretty much what it is... sometimes eyes get tired and missing obvious errors. Check username/password.

ForgeTop.com - The Profitable Pools
| Europe / Asia | Profitable Coins | Huge Servers | Monitoring Service | Adjustable Pool Settings | 24/7 Anon Mining |
nguyenvukhanh

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:47:54 AM

MASTERNODE help!
CAN I do a Masternode, please guide

BashCoin[BASHC] |Skein | MasterNodes
BGauPtWKa6pmjCU7j59NYnYBR3UnedfUqu
sudnokpok

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:51:03 AM

I don't know if the new team can make this project a success, I will like to see the new team and their roadmap going forward, as they can see it is getting difficult for peojects to get exposure in the current space especially projects with no strong community support.
uskovartem

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:41:03 AM

Can some please help me, any ideas why iam getting this error,

Error: Share submission Failed Unauthorized Worker

Create worker on suprnova with same name like a rig hostame.
doverie.click

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

TOKEN DOVERIE

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:44:02 PM

Hello community. Tell me how I can mine the coin on my CPU. My CPU Intel Core i7 3770k 3.5 GHz. Thank

OБЩECTBO ДOBEPИE   |   ЗAPAБATЫBAЙ C HAMИ (http://doverie.click)
GeePeeU

Activity: 540
Merit: 251

ASK

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:16:42 PM

Anyone mind sharing a .BAT setup for windows?

Always doubt.
bisba

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:19:14 PM

Anyone mind sharing a .BAT setup for windows?
sure

SET GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR=1

optiminer -s zer-eu.forgetop.com:2052 -u t1SvXW4aLwJzCXZRgJRh3cKshdRhkMBs9uF.480 -p x
GeePeeU

ASK

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:34:37 PM

Huh I'm having difficulties.

I keep getting "Not Matching Devices"

Always doubt.
GeePeeU

ASK

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:42:24 PM

Got 2 6gb 1060's Im tryin to play with.

I've tried to specify the platform & devices in the .BAT, and also tested the one you shared. Not sure what's goin on.

Always doubt.
ConstantinGR

Activity: 213

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:45:36 PM

I think that 6GB cards are not supported in Windows Optiminer, you 'd better use Linux.
Ask Lutsifer, I think he is using 6GB gpus.
bisba

Activity: 202

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:46:21 PM

I've tried to specify the platform & devices in the .BAT, and also tested the one you shared. Not sure what's goin on.
look at page 9 post 166 from constantin...

maybe this help you

all the best
GeePeeU

ASK

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:49:07 PM

look at page 9 post 166 from constantin...

maybe this help you

all the best

Thanks. So 4 or 8gb cards specificaly to avoid hassle.

Might just toss a few 4gb cards on then to test.

Always doubt.
ConstantinGR

Activity: 213

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:55:13 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 02:12:01 PM by ConstantinGR

On the very first page of this thread, you will see that that you need 8GB gpus to mine Zero, because of the algorithm involved.
I know though that people have (some) success with 4 and 6 GB gpus, so I don't wanna discourage you.
I also recall seeing somewhere that 4GB gpus only yield half hashrate, so my opinion is that you 'd better mine another coin with these.

My fix addresses issues with win optiminer crashing when using nvidia gpus, provided that your gpus are already detected ok.
huluvuz

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:42:47 PM

Hi guyz

Has any1 modded rx580 cards for better hashing/consumption.

At default settings my asus rog strix has an average of 9.3-9.6 H/s and 130-140 watt consumption.  205-210 for the whole system+screen.
I made some changes with wattman and i manage to reduce consumption bellow 100 watt , 155-160 for the whole system+screen. Hash stayed almost the same
I am very pleased about consumption but i wanted to know if any1 manage to have low consumption with better H/s than mine.

There is a video on youtube where a guy did very simple BIOS mod for the rx580 by modifying the timings table and copy the 1750 timing to the 2000 timing. That mod was for mining Ethereum.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvOIckQpmmw

Qualifier

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:15:34 PM

Hi ZERO team,
If you want this coin value to go up I hope you hear my advice. This is the best coin and you are Ll great.miners but the web presence is terrible. I am watching laughably pathetic coins with broken inferior technology rising high to multi hundreds millions market cap while ZER flounders.

In part, here is why:

- 3 websites redirects to the same page (so four duplicate pages if I am counting right) is a BIG PROBLEM and actuallu quite REMEDIAL just ask GOOGLE the web SEO authority they will tell you that when this happens they KILL PAGERANK FOR THAT SITE. Itz one of the few things they do divuldge when hopeful admins ask how to get good PR.

I CANT FIND "ZERO CURRENCY" , "zero block explorer" or anything helpful about this coin from searching. THE ONLY REFERENCE/LINK you can find is coinmarketcap links and due to the sad low volume and pathetic bot manipulations on cryptopia the coin looks the  weakest when viewing CMC.

- the bullshit redirects need fixed *then* tell google the site EXISTS by PROACTIVELY enter the site into googlez index by using "google webmaster tools". If you MUST have the synonym web sites for some god unknown reason use them as _placeholders_ not duplicates. In other words make them ORIGINAL CONTENT not duplicates. Google sees them as duplicates because the redirects. They think you are trying to manipulate the entries in their index so it appears more prominent. The boolean logic applied in this case means the page gets removes from the index. This is remedial and anyone in control of web design for the "communities" coin SHOULD KNOW THIS!

- cryptopia has low volume for all coins. Its weak sauce. More exchanges and bittrex NOT "GOOD ENOUGH". It says right in their application they will ban your coin if they dont like you. You get the point.  I transcribed their words. A horrendous dependency to rely on those subjugated by draconian regulations to move your coin.. a bad choice.

- EXPLORE OTHER OPTIONS. How about binance shapeshifter and more and more. You stop with bittrex.may as well kill the coin now

- THERE IS.MORE TO A COINS SUCCESS THAN MINING- I know some of you have plenty of money and time but you would prefer to mine and hord.. thinking someday everyone else will make your coin valuable make you rich... guess what.. YOU HAVE TO WORK FOR SUCCESS. and yes it will happen organically but not when noone can even find your site when they search with specific keywords...

And when everyone is so concerned with mining and hording there is no where to sell.
Qualifier

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:31:35 PM

And in case you did not notice your coin does have enemies sabotaging it. Dont put passed them to stopp to lows that would surprise. I seen it all in this business and you are a new coin and you aee a better coin and you do have enemies who are actively plotting against you. Of course anyone would because the enemies are weak with stupid coin or they wouldnt need to fight because they wouldnt be scared. Zero dont need to fight cause its better but it is so small that it is weak and able to be compromised by enemies. If you dont imagine my reference you havent been in the crypto scene much.

The only way to nullify the enemies is to rise up in value hash rate power support online presence. So maybe even though you dobt realize you are actually at war bcuz there are those attacking you right now.

This is not for fear its truth for empowerment. Break through to not be crushed its the only way. Peaceful and powerful just get it done. MINING AINT ENOUGH TIME TO RISE UP!
Demarsac (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 272

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:44:54 PM

@Qualifier

If you used your real account and not a new account you just made to hide i would reply in each and every one of your questions

Thanks

DM
Kaws

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:02:55 PM

Interesting project. Looking forward to see the roadmap.
Galahad400

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:56:49 AM

And in case you did not notice your coin does have enemies sabotaging it. Dont put passed them to stopp to lows that would surprise. I seen it all in this business and you are a new coin and you aee a better coin and you do have enemies who are actively plotting against you. Of course anyone would because the enemies are weak with stupid coin or they wouldnt need to fight because they wouldnt be scared. Zero dont need to fight cause its better but it is so small that it is weak and able to be compromised by enemies. If you dont imagine my reference you havent been in the crypto scene much.

The only way to nullify the enemies is to rise up in value hash rate power support online presence. So maybe even though you dobt realize you are actually at war bcuz there are those attacking you right now.

This is not for fear its truth for empowerment. Break through to not be crushed its the only way. Peaceful and powerful just get it done. MINING AINT ENOUGH TIME TO RISE UP!

All points duly noted...

Dev disappeared shortly after projects launch and it's quite literally been just a couple of weeks since Zero was resurrected from the ashes.  Pieces are falling into place and Demarsac has been instrumental at every step. Regarding enemies lurking, there was DDOS attack on a couple of pools a week ago so we're well aware of what we have here and the threat it poses.
Demarsac (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 272

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:43:55 AM

All points duly noted...

Dev disappeared shortly after projects launch and it's quite literally been just a couple of weeks since Zero was resurrected from the ashes.  Pieces are falling into place and Demarsac has been instrumental at every step. Regarding enemies lurking, there was DDOS attack on a couple of pools a week ago so we're well aware of what we have here and the threat it poses.

Thanks Galahad400

Competition is to be expected as well as traps, DDOS, etc. in order to stall our work.
But we are concentrated at what we want to do because really if we manage to do what we have in mind all these distractions won't really matter

Update:
As promised while we wait for exchanges listing we will take advantage this waiting period to fix some things mainly on the marketing side

1. Already making the graphic for first page of this ANN
2. Block Explorer. Even though it IS working for the reasons it is built. It needs some fixes in the percentages at the TOP 100 page
(We may bring this TOP 100 page down until it is fixed)
3. Roadmap is being created as we speak and will be posted in the website later this week

Everything goes as per schedule (for the people that read and follow previous posts-steps announced in this forum)

DM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: