Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:13:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZERO - COMMUNITY TAKEOVER  (Read 68141 times)
Demarsac (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 272

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:27:39 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 08:49:29 AM by Demarsac

1. DONE
As Bitcointalk has disabled all graphics in all forum pages because of high traffic you can't really see it right now.
But the moment photos and graphics are enabled in Bitcointalk you will also the new graphic

2. DONE
Had to disable our TOP 100 until it is fixed with correct %. The Explorer works perfectly though
It is not obligatory to have that page though as most of other crypto's don't even mention it. But i like the TOP 100 page

3. In process
Qualifier

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:55:49 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 06:07:09 PM by Qualifier

@Qualifier

If you used your real account and not a new account you just made to hide i would reply in each and every one of your questions

Thanks

DM

I am glad you know its me your pal, really. I started a new account not to hide. To have zero history, for you guys. You say you want clean image for.zero reps. I am not zero rep right now but clean image goos because i speak sometimes here at ZER ann page.

I am not bad guy but real misunderstood bcuz i have been for some time since my other account evaluating coins and publically burning them. In other words i have been finding CORE BUGS in coins like ZCOIN and just recently three in a row on KOMODO CORE komodod. No joke no lie i am not here to talk about them cause they are bad coins with fools supporting broken code to the tune of so many  millions.

So yes am a bit rude and.impatient but only with pure love intention. I sold all my zcoin i sold all my komodo right when i did zcoin went right up to $55-$60 and  just now kmd, a worthless coin (200,000,000 kmd in 14 years network) ..

I bought all ZERO. Why? I cant find any bugs and you folks seem to be sane.

That said, apologies for if i sound harsh. I see and know too.much to not be heard. That said, plz listen because I really do care.

And thanks for your response, those who do care. Just like you have enemies you have friends you dont even know yet!! And its more than ddos .. they spending a good bit losing money to dump zer value on cryptopia. You can see its not much.so they are not rich. Not scary enemies just strugglers stragglers like everyone else.

One note of caution and  read the next post a quote from binance.... by the way binance is what doubled tripled then tenx the value of komodo.... NOT BITTREX they are evil and manipulative they steal leoples money then demand KYC and if no KYC customer gets robbed. However I am sure that bittrex could raise the value also. Just a comment noting that when kmd got to binance that is when they blast off
 I dont think coincidence.

Binance is better cause they are honest, have better volume, are in china.
HOWEVER, here is the word of advice. DO NOT speculate on being listed on binance it may revoke potential. The caution is really about bittrex . I dont know if they have the same policy about hype as binance but if they do it would be wise to de-hype on the bittrex statements.
Qualifier

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:12:20 PM

great to hear from you.
once a month update or any nec. updates done on git or wherever would be greatly appreciated by community

great work by demarsac, and community...
it's all coming together

I'll wait for $10 zero to sell a few

zcash $310 each and zcoin $40 each and they have been much higher, why the hell  cant we be $10 +, we absolutley can, wait until some volume and buyers come for an improved version  zcash and no premine and low supply, great branding, name , site, community, logo etc
talneted dev /s
we have it all. tiny tiny marketcap

In those statments alone i think there is much more than a casual observer can comprehend.. the value of what this coin actually is..

Above all, so far, its not broken. The others are. Kmd and xzc. Thats fact. Wait until people lose money but by then the coins have so much clout nobody believes truth when told.. zcoin burned my coins 50 of them. Komodo jumblr steals payments from random Z address and sends to other address in wallet. Very bad core bug with jl777 refuse to fix just added "jumblr_pause" insteax which just required re-pause each time komodod starts and never fixed the problem. Core bug in $500,000,000 market cap coin just zhowz stupidity of public/investors and komodo core devs (if there are any actually cause i just see clowns)
Qualifier

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:19:32 PM

Zero does have it all even in good standing with most parameters as specified by changpeng at binance. Only thing needs more as said already is social and volume. Quality is there.

As mentioned above, is the git being managed with updates? This is a relevant wondering as exchanges like some updates.. just need to not break it like all others have done...

Good day!

LinkedIn
Sign in Join now
Main content starts below.

Binance Listing Tips
Published on October 17, 2017
LikeBinance Listing Tips63Comment9ShareShare Binance Listing Tips1
Changpeng Zhao
Changpeng Zhao
FollowChangpeng Zhao
CEO at Binance
Here are some tips and our views. Hope it will help you.

First, you must fill our listing request form. No form, no listing. Link at the bottom, you should finish reading this article first. We want to see a core team member filling the form.  We like to have a direct communication channel with core teams. Community filled forms get lower priority.

Please provide concise and complete information. If we think some vital info is missing, we will not ask for it. We move on. You won’t hear from us. We are not lazy or rude. We are busy.

To give you an idea, we have received over 4000 applications as of this writing. After initial filtering, mostly due to incomplete forms, we are down to 400-ish, waiting for in-depth review. My guess is you don’t want to be the other 90%.

In general, we like coins with large user base, proven product, and a well-known team. It’s all basic stuff. Nothing fancy.

User Base

Show us you have a large user base, with multiple easily verifiable sources such as Alexa, Twitter, Reddit, Telegram, etc.

Product

You should have a working product or at least a prototype. Something we can download and play with. It needs to work and be impressive.

Code

If your project is not open-source, you better have a product with a constant stream of new features and releases. If your project is open-source, we like to see an active GitHub repo.

Team

When it comes to the team, we care about history more than ability. Afterall, anyone can claim they know C++, but not that many can say they worked on bitcoind as part of the core team and have the commit history to back it up. The later gets priority.

Notice “brilliant concept” is not on the list. We don’t care about it. Concepts are cheap. We try to avoid “air coins” like a plague.

There are a few more things we don’t like.

We don’t like big ICOs.

We don’t like teams that hype too much. There is a fine line between aggressive marketing and hyping. We want to see teams hunkering down, working hard and delivering value; not teams who do great marketing to put on a show, but gets no development work done. The later one will just create a spike in price (not value) and eventually go back down to zero; the former one will create lasting value.

We don’t like teams that can’t keep their promises. If you make a promise, you keep it. Don’t “adjust” your roadmap too often.

We forbid the following:

We do not accept teams who publicly speculate on price or make predictions or forecasts on their token’s price.

We do not accept teams using the Binance name for their gains without our consent. These include guys who say they “will list on, targets to be on, is a partner of” Binance without our explicit consent, in the hope to boost their credibility and coin price.

If you are promoting Binance, then we appreciate it. But if we get a lot of questions from people confused if Binance agreed to list your coin already, it will significantly decrease your chances or delay your listing.

We do not allow teams disclosing they will get listed on Binance until their coin starts trading. If this info leaks out, we will put the listing on hold, possibly indefinitely.

Going forward, we won't tell core teams when we will list their coin. So if someone makes a claim they will get listed on Binance, you can be sure it is fake.

Fees

Feel free to propose a fee you are comfortable to pay, in BNB, of course. High fee does not guarantee listing, but it may increase your review priority. If you don't want to pay a listing fee, simply put 0. Free market will determine the rest.

There are a few other factors that will help with the listing process.

If you plan to do airdrops or other promotional activities, please let us know in as much detail as possible, down to the exact number of coins you are giving away, etc. These will increase your chances and priority of listing. It should be detailed enough so that we can say "yes, let's do it" and not "ok, let's discuss some of the missing details".

If you accepted BNB during your ICO, or otherwise incorporated BNB into your eco-system, and therefore increased its utility value, we certainly appreciate that too.

If you have been a promoter/supporter of Binance in your community, we always take that into account. We remember people who help us.

Other than that, fill the Binance Listing Request Form, focus on creating value, be patient, and we will list you in no time.

Demarsac (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:38:13 PM

@Qualifier

If you used your real account and not a new account you just made to hide i would reply in each and every one of your questions

Thanks

DM

I am glad you know its me your pal, really. I started a new account not to hide. To have zero history, for you guys. You say you want clean image for.zero reps. I am not zero rep right now but clean image goos because i speak sometimes here at ZER ann page.

I am not bad guy but real misunderstood bcuz i have been for some time since my other account evaluating coins and publically burning them. In other words i have been finding CORE BUGS in coins like ZCOIN and just recently three in a row on KOMODO CORE komodod. No joke no lie i am not here to talk about them cause they are bad coins with fools supporting broken code to the tune of so many  millions.

So yes am a bit rude and.impatient but only with pure love intention. I sold all my zcoin i sold all my komodo right when i did zcoin went right up to $55-$60 and  just now kmd, a worthless coin (200,000,000 kmd in 14 years network) ..

I bought all ZERO. Why? I cant find any bugs and you folks seem to be sane.

That said, apologies for if i sound harsh. I see and know too.much to not be heard. That said, plz listen because I really do care.

And thanks for your response, those who do care. Just like you have enemies you have friends you dont even know yet!! And its more than ddos .. they spending a good bit losing money to dump zer value on cryptopia. You can see its not much.so they are not rich. Not scary enemies just strugglers stragglers like everyone else.

One note of caution and  read the next post a quote from binance.... by the way binance is what doubled tripled then tenx the value of komodo.... NOT BITTREX they are evil and manipulative they steal leoples money then demand KYC and if no KYC customer gets robbed. However I am sure that bittrex could raise the value also. Just a comment noting that when kmd got to binance that is when they blast off
 I dont think coincidence.

Binance is better cause they are honest, have better volume, are in china.
HOWEVER, here is the word of advice. DO NOT speculate on being listed on binance it may revoke potential. The caution is really about bittrex . I dont know if they have the same policy about hype as binance but if they do it would be wise to de-hype on the bittrex statements.

First of all thank you very much for your kind words about Zero
You seem to understand a lot about code and this is very encouraging

Don't worry about the rules of exchanges for listing. We adhere them and fully comply
We have everything needed to be listed in good exchanges and they will see that in due time

I cannot judge other crypto although i do watch them and keep a track on them.
My only concern is to help Zero acquire it's rightful position, evolve and become whatever it wants to be and more...

Let me know what you think about our new graphic in the first page of the ANN

Thanks

DM

Demarsac (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:42:13 PM

great to hear from you.
once a month update or any nec. updates done on git or wherever would be greatly appreciated by community

it's all coming together

zcash $310 each and zcoin $40 each and they have been much higher, why the hell  cant we be $10 +, we absolutley can, wait until some volume and buyers come for an improved version  zcash and no premine and low supply, great branding, name , site, community, logo etc
talneted dev /s

Thank you my friend for all kind words

Zero is the Cinderella of Crypto so be patient

We will rise in this world because we have real value and people will see it

DM
bisba

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:59:31 PM

wow...didnt see the new graphic.....

nice demar....good job

also the website going better
matejbilahora

Activity: 1416
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:53:46 PM

New ann page looks good, fingers cross for further progress. Just bought bit more Zeros for future.
Guido
Legendary

Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:29:15 PM

great to hear from you.

it's all coming together

zcash $310 each and zcoin $40 each and they have been much higher, why the hell  cant we be $10 +, we absolutley can, wait until some volume and buyers come for an improved version  zcash and no premine and low supply, great branding, name , site, community, logo etc
talneted dev /s

why are you cutting and pasting my response as your own. signature campaign?
build up posts? add some original discussion
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2525344.msg26101109#msg26101109

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
keyns9

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:33:56 PM

keep going Demarsec , nice job..!
Qualifier

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:04:41 AM

First of all thank you very much for your kind words about Zero
You seem to understand a lot about code and this is very encouraging

Don't worry about the rules of exchanges for listing. We adhere them and fully comply
We have everything needed to be listed in good exchanges and they will see that in due time

I cannot judge other crypto although i do watch them and keep a track on them.
My only concern is to help Zero acquire it's rightful position, evolve and become whatever it wants to be and more...

Let me know what you think about our new graphic in the first page of the ANN

Thanks

DM

Great look on the graphic, for sure! And about the exchanges and logistics, heard. So I picked my team and I do wish to help.. dont care about the other coins just so surprised of the support they receive without much analysis. Zero is a sure win. So I do wish to help but what truly is needed? I am seeing bugs in zero swing wallet just minimal if daemon is loaded from command line swing wallet thinks "not connected" to daemon but all works fine. If swing  loads and daemon is not yet running then it reports "connected". I see its an easy fix.. however i am not a JS fan and I think JS wallets are silly.

Qt wallet played out.. just  want to know if someone is doing a wallet not for timeline or hype but i think i can write one in cpp.. let me know I have some  time  and visioning zero as top coin is inspiring.. Wink
hisun

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:07:21 AM

Anonymous currency has great potential for growth
JohnGR

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:41:16 AM

Does anyone have any insight as to why Suprnova pool will close the Zero pool on 31/12 ?

I saw the anouncement on the pool yesterday and was wondering why they decided to stop since the coin is doing so good now with the community takeover.
Demarsac (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:35:12 AM

Does anyone have any insight as to why Suprnova pool will close the Zero pool on 31/12 ?

I saw the anouncement on the pool yesterday and was wondering why they decided to stop since the coin is doing so good now with the community takeover.

I am sure they have their reasons

But i would like to take this opportunity and Thank Suprnova pool for staying with Zero all this time and for everything they have done

As Zero enters a new Era so do the new pools and the ones coming after them

DM
lutsifer

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

Mining is our Passion! Join us!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:37:18 PM

Hello Miners,

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you so much for your hard work in http://zero.forgetop.com

In the past month we grow up from new pool to the biggest one in the zero network with almost 5 KSol/s hashrate.

Also I would like to comfort all miners from Suprnova - guys you are welcome to join us, there is enough rooms in our pool => http://zero.forgetop.com .

We built it with miners profitability in mind!

One more time THANK YOU !!!

Cheers && Happy mining

ForgeTop.com - The Profitable Pools
| Europe / Asia | Profitable Coins | Huge Servers | Monitoring Service | Adjustable Pool Settings | 24/7 Anon Mining |
Thamariand

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:39:27 PM

Which crypto exchanges do you plan to add a token?
Galahad400

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:51:00 PM

1. DONE
As Bitcointalk has disabled all graphics in all forum pages because of high traffic you can't really see it right now.
But the moment photos and graphics are enabled in Bitcointalk you will also the new graphic

2. DONE
Had to disable our TOP 100 until it is fixed with correct %. The Explorer works perfectly though
It is not obligatory to have that page though as most of other crypto's don't even mention it. But i like the TOP 100 page

3. In process

DM,

Are there any plans to approach My Ether Wallet about adding Zero? I think the ability to use a hardware wallet with our coin could add peace of mind to some considering investing.

GH
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:53:42 PM

The pool is simply not profitable

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:46:40 PM

Hello Miners,

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you so much for your hard work in http://zero.forgetop.com

In the past month we grow up from new pool to the biggest one in the zero network with almost 5 KSol/s hashrate.

Also I would like to comfort all miners from Suprnova - guys you are welcome to join us, there is enough rooms in our pool => http://zero.forgetop.com .

We built it with miners profitability in mind!

One more time THANK YOU !!!

Cheers && Happy mining

Have you considered adding SSL to your site for security? We all know how important security is in the crypto space.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:49:11 PM

1. DONE

2. DONE

3. In process

DM,

Are there any plans to approach My Ether Wallet about adding Zero? I think the ability to use a hardware wallet with our coin could add peace of mind to some considering investing.

GH

My Ether Wallet is for Ethereum based tokens. Zero is a coin. It's not an Ethereum token. You don't add coins to MEW, it doesn't work like that.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: